Digital Manga's PeCChi Imprint Launches Kickstarter for Kodomo no Jikan Manga

Digital Manga's PeCChi Imprint Launches Kickstarter for Kodomo no Jikan Manga

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-26/digital-manga-pecchi-imprint-launches-kickstarter-for-kodomo-no-jikan-manga/.102518

I know.
DM just sent me the e-mail.

Well fuck. Glad i havent printed the other volume's yet myself.

And the eceleb butthurt begins

I would rather pay for the translation of a already completed work that pay for some hipster to give everyone a lesson on how to NOT manage a project.

He should move to Welfare ... I mean Pantheon, I am pretty sure they would give him money and he would not have to show any actual work ...

>...
You...should...kill..yourself...newfag...

Fucking THE BEST

mad as fuck

Didn't Seven Seas or whatever it's called try to publish it already under the title of Nymphet and it caused a huge shitstorm? And that was like 7 years ago. I can't imagine it now.

11/10 summary

>call it "Nymphet"
they deserve that

zac (ann editor) got massively butthurt about it the first time.

inb4 Answerman comes back for Round Two.

Author suggested it as the English title apparently. She really wanted it to be released internationally.

It would be beautiful, phil fish levels of rage.

I can't wait for this shitstorm.

Because I didnt knew what the fuck was WONDER 3 that is Obscure enough for google only showing me about it until when I added kickstart to the search? it did shown the wiki of the manga but I didnt even recognize what it was and thought it was something else.

OK, let me put this way them ...

I rather pay for a manga I know about to be translated that ended that for one written in 1965 just because it was written by Osamu Tezuka that I never hear before.

Also there is a big difference of US$157,000 and US$380,000, this is something people tend to forget in Kickstart and try to go over what they need because we wanted to fund further works licenses.

It wasn't a natural shitstorm, it was just the one guy who happened to have a pedestal and used it to whip up fury from people who wouldn't even have known about this otherwise. Unless someone does that again, it'll be fine.

Yep, they did when it still volume 3 or 4 then backed out due to our "manga moral guardians", the series ended years ago now (she started a new one with Lesbian Kuro and Teen Cowtits but hell if know its going to be about) and I thought considering that shitstorm it was untouchable in the US of A (that includes Canada BTW)

I'm not getting my hopes up. Normalfags don't want us to have anything.

Hope it's successful but doubt it
I wonder how many people know it's written by a woman

Series was 100% translated by SaHa so its not as if you cannot read the whole thing right now.

Please stop. Unless and until they actually affect the publication, these are just fucking random tweets and do not belong on Sup Forums.

Let the Normipocolypse begin

retarded twitter name? check.

Stop posting your twitter shit, noone cares.

>All the butthurt fags keep bringing up how much of a crime that it shares a category with Madoka

God Madokafags are so fucking cancerous. I thought the show was okay but the moment I entered one of the threads on Sup Forums I wanted to shoot myself.

Good news

And that is wrong, remember guns have more that one bullet.

These are the kinds of people who would protest lolita.

Isn't it fully translated?

This series is a fucking decade old. How are normalfags still upset about this? The collective nerd butthurt at Big Bang Theory didn't last this long. And I mean, Prisma Illiya, both of the Strike Witches, Ro-Kyu-Bu!, countless fucking other loli centric shows and series have came and went. Why do they fixate on this one?

Some top goy paid 2k+ for the three dakis, the lucky fuck.

It's actually a sting operation. That one is already in prison.

Because women Manga fans are often sjw tier. They understand that KnJ is a gateway to loli. If people latch onto it, no one will give them any worth.

They recently said on their Ask.fm account that they were going to try again, but then the final volume got released where Rin has sex with sensei and they got worried THAT would cause a controversy, so they gave up again.

Yeah, but they like Cardcaptor Sakura, which was MY gateway to loli.

Man, the CBLDF would have a field day with that one. Hell, if this gets taken down by kickstarter than they might still have a few hours.

What the hell, by the time she had sex with sensei she was a fucking grannie. Even loli Rin was pushing it. I wish there were more lolis in the 6-8 range like Renge. Those are the hottest.

Pretty cool

Never backed anything before. Should I do it?

Do it for the inevitable asshurt.

This manga was great in so many ways

Do it; you won't even get charged until 2017.

I now little about Kickstarter. What happens if in 2017 I have no money?

You'll have to deal with your bank or whoever is in charge of your credit card. DM will get the money anyway.

They bill you; you tell them you have no money; you get nothing.

Report this tweet for sexism because the author is a women

Pedo please

The bigger question is could one get into legal trouble for this?

>"Uhh user it says here you funded for the translation of a manga about young girls and their teacher doing inappropriate things"

>Uhh user it says here you funded a translation for a fictional work featuring fictional characters that do not engage in anything illegal
The police has better shit to do than deal with this.

No, you fucking idiot.

I don't know what I just got myself into. I only hear bad things about kikestarter.

Are you Canadian?

>$73 on shipping
DAMN

I hope it succeeds just for the butthurt.

THIS SIDE UP. CONTAINS LOLI. HANDLE WITH CARE.

It's $8 for Freedom Land.

For all 5 volumes + Houkago?

Yeah. I'm $129+$8

Someone respond with an image from a manga showing someone getting killed and say you want to report a murder.

Wish I lived in the Land of Freedom. I guess I'll just wait and see if Book Depository sells them, eventually.

Only if you cut your dick on the paper then run out and smear your blood+semen onto a small child's copy of KnJ.

I feel bad saying it, but I only kept reading this because I got really Shirai's story.

>Should I do it?
Yes, do it for the loli.

This is wrong, you get charged when the kickstarter ends.

>I only hear bad things about kikestarter.
Do you mostly hear about it from Sup Forums? Because Kickstarter is absolutely terrible for video games. It's a lot better for /tg/ stuff and I'd imagine it's equally good for comics, especially in cases like this where it's something you already know the contents of.

Another Ausfag?

>Trying to pledge
>"A network error has occurred, and you have not been charged. Please try again."

Fuck!

Happened to me too. Turns out it was noscript fucking it up, so I temporarily disabled it on kikestarter.

I would back if I did not fear getting arrested for having it shipped to me

BACKED! I hope it gets funded.

>being this much of a coward.

Shouldn't that only happen if you're canadian or australian?

Think there is any possibility of any stealth censoring if it succeeds? I've been burnt on to many times on shit like that already, so afraid to back it.

Ausfag here, I have the Jap release and nothing happened.

I'm doubtful since they put in a section defending the controversial content.

Why don't you ask the creators of the kickstarter?

Too poor to get Mimi daki

Kaworu Watashiya has a new manga?

Zac just hates anime in general. He called everyone who liked Azumanga Daioh pedophiles.

What? How? Why?

Awwww yeah

Sounds like he chose the wrong hobby.

>American quality
>Omnibus

Have fun reading on dirty toilet paper glued with saliva to slightly thicker toilet paper

Nigga, you're gonna be waiting forever.

Normalfags.

Yes, jou-sama no something, is kinda meh

It's about Reiji getting Rin this time, Aoki getting Kuro (maybe) and Mimi doesn't exist.

Because he hates that he can't get a better gig than ANN.

Do they accept paysafecards?

Nigga, I've been waiting for this to get localized since forever +1. I can wait a little longer.

That's it, IF it gets licensed and IF it gets sold to non-backers.

If you've been waiting for so long, how is ~$200 too much?

That sounds amazing!

Oh boy, more negative attention for anime and manga further solidifying the notion that all anime is for pedos.

Who cares?

In my experience >American quality means good to excellent if they don't change shit to pander to a mass market. I'm pretty sure these guys realize that Kodomo no motherfucking Jikan isn't suited for a mass market.

Waiting is free, and I'm poor.

That notion is literally non-existent outside USA, anyway, and even there is just a meaningless thought by people who've never watched shit.

People like you make it increasingly difficult to defend anime fanbases.

Just have an American Pledge for you, when the time comes to pay, paypal him the money and some cash for shipping.

I'd do it, but I already pledge for the early bird one.

>negative attention for anime and manga
Not as good as no attention, but a lot better than positive attention.

I do because the more SJWs can bitch about it, the closer we are to having not just lolicon banned but anything sexual.

>trying to localize loli

Fucking this, why would anyone want this localize? This is just going to be another crindge fest shit storm but this time we have stronger attention whoring sjw. I seriously hope this doesn't end up on the news, I wouldn't be able to handle that much cringe. Watch they give in to censorship.

What do you mean change shit?
American manga uses dogshit paper and is of overall flimsy quality. Barely any dustcovers too, which means unaligned spine artwork.
Even their hardcover stuff with dustcovers has the same shitty paper.