Legitimate question for any Ameripols

Legitimate question for any Ameripols.

Why the fuck were the media all over Obama's dick and why do they hate Trump so goddamn much?

Why was Obama always the suave negro and why is Trump always the orange man with a speech impediment?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SX5dFLBxMLI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Obama was a liberal Democrat

Trump is a populist Republican
That's why.

Because Obama was a respectful dude who actually did good for this world. Even republicans who didnt agree with him on every single issue, had respect for him. Trump on the other hand is a 5 year old trapped in a 70 year olds body.

Obongo's a good goy against whom they have dirt and, thus, can control him.

Trump has stated he wants to take (((them))) down

>bombs hospitals after winning nobel peace prize

Yeah he sure did a lot of good during his tenure.

Obama is actually smart man for the people.
Trump is a greedy old geezer out for himself.

Every time you say Trump's name whether it be good or bad you feed his ego.

The media is run by the CIA
Obama was CIA
They played for the same team and had the same agenda.

media is run by jews. their home party is Democrat. their home girl is Hillary, an occult jew.

Because most of the media is run by leftists. Journalists overwhelmingly donate to democrats. Now that they have nothing left to lose, they're showing their true colors. Even late night comedy is so politicized against trump it's unbearable unless you're a bernie commie.

because king nigger bombed more countries

because king nigger wanted 25 million refugees instead of Trump's 1 million anchor babies

>Trump is a populist Republican

Look at this bill, tell me with a straight face he's a populist you fucking faggot.

>because king nigger bombed more countries

Trump is bombing more countries than Obama.

Citation needed.

>Citation needed.

He's added Somalia to the list recently.

>why is Trump always the orange man with a speech impediment

>You know what uranium is, right? This thing called nuclear weapons, like lots of things are done with uranium, including some bad things
>Nobody talks about that. I didn't do anything for Russia. I've done nothing for Russia. Hillary Clinton gave them 20 percent of our uranium. Hillary Clinton did a reset, remember? With the stupid plastic button that made us all look like a bunch of jerks. Here, take a look. He looked at her like, what the hell is she doing with that cheap plastic button?
t. Trump

Because the Left control the narrative.
It's the same reason you guys have car-bombings and honor killings at least once a week, but your media keeps calling for more and more demilitarization.

Their guy = Can do No Wrong
Their opponent = Literally Hitler

This. I tried to explain this to my non-political brother once. Every R in living memory was an idiot, and every D was a genius. The only R's the left and MSM will ever praise is a political traitor like John Mcain. Period. Even then they trashed him during his run, and they actually wanted DJT to get the nomination, because they thought he couldn't win..

Because he's black. It's the same as being brown in europe, you get a free pass.

Because Trump is observably an idiot.

I don't think people understand what a joke he is to anyone with an 110+ IQ who is not a social degenerate.
I've thought he was an idiot and a joke since I was like 10 (17 years ago)

Lots of people never liked Trump, all his shows were retarded and all his products were for chumps.

There is nothing smart or classy about the Trump brand, that's why smart people with class don't like him.

He never respected the media and refuses to give them any answers.
How many press conferences has Trump had?
Its cause he doesn't understand policy enough to justify any of his positions in the face of scrutiny

That's why the media doesn't like him, respect is a two way street, and Trump just wants you to be dazzled by how much money he says he has and all his super interesting anecdotes of him and famous people, and that doesn't work on most Americans

Kys

Because the media is satanic and Trump is an agent of the ALMIGHTY.

>did good for this world
>Arab Spring

No the media just talks about it more. America has steadily bombed countries throughout the years. If you think it matters what president is in office in relation to bombing people you are a lemming.

Looks good to me. Doesn't go far enough though. I want to emulate the Singapore model.

>So we had to get very, very tough on cyber and cyber warfare. It is a huge problem. I have a son—he’s 10 years old. He has computers. He is so good with these computers. It’s unbelievable. The security aspect of cyber is very, very tough. And maybe, it's hardly doable.
t. Trump

If I thought Celebrity Apprentice was the cauldron in which a president was seasoned, I would

>he
>is
>black

Compare Obama's speeches, manner of speaking, and tact to Trump's. If that's not enough for you, you're part of the problem.

A lot of you faggots like to pretend like the big D and the big R are all that matter, as if these two people are the same in mannerisms and intelligence and differ only in policy. Watch the replies to this post. Watch for the shills.

Last one. Trump does the talk, but can't do the walk. He's a lowkey conman but knows his shit. If he flopped on Syria, he's bound to flop on something else.

Jews are uncomfortable when whites have control of their own destiny, so they try and meme non-whites into leadership roles over them.

Taking 7 million dollars and turning it into billions means nothing to you then. He's obviously good at marketing too. Died is multi-talented. More of a Rand Paul libertarian myself, but you can't make the good the enemy of perfect.

>tens of millions lose healthcare
>20% rate hikes for everyone else
>return of preexisting conditions
How could this possibly look good to anyone?

*Dude

i'm just waiting for Obamaleaf to appear

The big guy shitted all over the media and Congress for at least a year and a half and the media alone for like 10 years.
You think they're just going to roll over and let him get some air? Fuck that.
That was his shpeel that got him elected. They're not going to let him slide on anything. Shit, I'm surprised they haven't said anything about his bowel movements.

we're trying to overthrow our shadow government--the ones running around the world shooting everyone for their stuff--and they're fighting back with every propaganda tool known to man.
including online manufactured consent.

Because the media is state-run and Obama was a good goy puppet

Trump is a not-so-good goy puppet

You are right, it boggles my mind how people can't tell he's stupid.

I like when he pauses to think of a fancy word to use, but his middle school level vocabulary inevitably fails him.

He stalls, pauses, tries to think, comes up with nothing, then repeats his last sentence with more emphasis on the emotional aspect or a glorifying adjective.

Tribalism.
Trump isn't part of the hate whitey tribe.

if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if

um uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh

OKIE DOKIE

Never forget Obama and Kissinger were awarded Nobel peace prizes for instigating war and the deaths of MILLIONS of POC. Obama gets the niggapass and Kissinger gets the Jewpass.

>implying they wouldn't have called Romney a Nazi too

Literally anybody can expand wealth. Money begets money.

Journalists are majority white and they feel guilty about slavery. They think loving Obama will absolve them of original sin. Also they probably have sex dreams about him.

>did good for this world
yeah, how many wars did he start? you people are seriously sick.

trump will be better than obama no matter what if he doesnt start a new war.

only tv-zombies love obama; gee, i wonder why

Republicans have been talking about large media corporation's bias as long as I've been alive. I remember getting rocks thrown at me when delivering papers by out of the neighborhood black kids the day after OJ got set free. I told them I'd grab them by their shirts and tell their what I assumed to be their aunt. She thanked me later. My point is that nobody believes he's innocent now, it's the kikes with a policy of division.

Liberal democrats will no longer be leeching of the taxpayer. Anybody with a brain could see this as good.

How do you know he has billions?
Cause he says so?

I bet if you count his debt, his net worth is a few hundred million, and his dad left a 300 million dollar estate when he died, I imagine Trump was in charge of those Trump properties.

Billionaires don't usually shuck condos and particular cuts of steak.
Billionaires run monopolies on toilet paper and oil, essential products that fuel everyone else's job. They develop crucial technologies that businesses use to do their business.

It just doesn't make sense to me that Trump is a billionaire, and I have no reason to believe it until he releases his tax returns. Money is exactly the kind of thing he lies about

I have an unorthodox answer to this.

I think the Democratic party signed a lot contracts with the media and Hollywood during the election, promising them coverage and appearances after Hillary won.

After she lost, they lost a bunch of money and TV coverage that was cancelled, Trump doesn't give them anything, so they just keep attacking Trump hoping they can get back into the Government coffers.

Ok.

JEW MEDIA PROMOTES NIGGERS TO EXTREME LEVELS

JEW MEDIA BASHED WHITE MALES TO EXTREME LEVELS

this is the new normal, they want us fucking dead, gone, diminished beyond all repair. the kikes will stop at nothing to achieve this goal

>Net worth
>Cash in the bank
His 'net worth' could also be in the stock market and the estimated values of his properties. Even if he only had a few hundred in the bank.

Because it's theatre, genius.

Obama was owned by the Deep State. Trump isn't completely owned. Until he's completely owned they will be all over him like flies on shit.

No idea how that's relative.

I don't recall what they did, binders full of women, but I don't remember R Money calling CNN fake news every chance he got. Or you know, the Mittens Monday Morning Twitter Mayhem...

>how many wars did he start?
None. He pulled troops OUT of Iraq and reduced our presence to one of support. He had Osama bin Laden killed.

The beast is ((god))

lmao nice joke

>liberal democrats
Old people will be the most hurt by this healthcare bill. Ever wonder how old people vote?

>did good for this world
That's code for he enriched his corporate masters

top fucking k e k

Lol sick burn xD
Gonna screencap this and post it on r/Sup Forums

You do realize that Sup Forums is a hurtbox, not a hugbox. We see when you twist bs. Just saying, if you want people to take you seriously, make an argument. Even lefties can sometimes make 'em.

>was

>>Billionaires run monopolies on toilet paper and oil

Tfw you think it's still the 1890's
Kek

Can you even compete with Charmin bro?

I'd wipe my ass with it.

>Billionaires don't usually shuck condos and particular cuts of steak.

They do when you own skyscrapers

>Why was Obama always the suave negro and why is Trump always the orange man with a speech impediment?
because 0bama was moving the country towards communism, while Trump is moving it away from communism. Among american elitists and violent degenerates the idea of communism equals to heaven, it also means racial egalitarianism. These things they want, at all costs to innocent productive peoples (mostly whites).

Our country has complexity but the structure of our society is very simple. Bernays has built his echo chamber and its bricks look at the fact of their agreement as objective confirmation of what they already thought. These are people who live their whole lives never encountering blacks or Muslims of even different kinds of whites, who display naked hatred for the white working class and any intellectual ideas different from what they espouse. Know why they clung to the Russian hackers fantasy? Because they could not comprehend that Americans had these opinions. Look into JournoList, there was literally one private online forum where most lefty journalists, from different publications, were coordinating their stories with the express goal of advancing the progressive narrative.

Seriously. How do they even come up with this shit??
Does that small regional party called democrat even realize they're just entertainment for us now?
Dance, monkey, dance!

I am a whole hell of a lot more curious about Obama calling himself a professor of Constitutional law, but babbling about the Second Amendment being about duck hunting, and leaving behind no record of ever teaching a class, than I am about Trump being egotistical and addicted to trying new things that don't always work. One completely invalidates status as a loyal American and one is just a minor character flaw that's healthy in the long run.
But go ahead, make fun of his hair, that's really crucial. Tell me again about the apparent size of his hands.

Because leftists control the mainstream media.

Or take a look at this.
Arguably the real killer was the Julian Casthhro Plan to insert violent criminals into white communities (mainly small and rural towns), which was explicitly done to punish the communities for happening to be homogeneously white, and which was promised to get worse under Hillary.
Where do journalists live?
See?

Globalist crony capitalists own the media and antifa-level extremists populate it. Carlos Slim and Jeff Bezos are not really leftists, but they are very happy to exploit the credulity and misplaced loyalty of idealistic leftoids.

>Did good
>Sold guns to terrorists
>Sold guns to Mexican cartels
>Used the IRS to destroy political opponents
>Authorized executions of American citizens without even a drumhead trial
>Helped create ISIL
>Etc.

>the orange man with a speech impediment
/thread

You did it again though.

You basically answered your own question. Yes Obama was a very good speaker and knew how to bullshit his way around the media and the general public. Trump meanwhile comes off a a retard, because he simply doesn't know how to choose his words.....the constant tweeting doesn't help him either.

need to update your pic because some of those states turned red

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SX5dFLBxMLI

This was before he was president and just some dude in the montage teaching a class

This is plainly untrue though. Obama was an objectively bad speaker whose style was affected fake nuance ("uhhh"). He was praised for everything he did. His wife was didactically claimed to be good-looking specifically because her arms are disgustingly out of shape. This is "Four Fingers Winston" level newspeak here. Trump doesn't have a speech inpediment, he deliberately uses plain talk to be able to connect to a wider range of people. The dishonest cultic need for Trump to be dyslexic, like the dishonest cultic need for Obama to be a nonhuman angel, drove massive factless irrelevant hype avalanches, such as when Trump's misspelling of the word "coverage" became all anybody in the cool kids club talked about for three months. Of Trump was inarticulate why are they fetishizing one error, which was clearly an honest mistake? Was there anything honest about Obama claiming that the Second Amendment was about duck hunting or that he was a professor of Constitutional law?

Media: CIA owned
"Obama": CIA owned

Because the media elite are all registered Democrats. Next question.

Hooktube or archive youtube links here.
I reiterate my question: how does a Constitutional Law professor think that the Second Amendment is about duck hunting?
If I claimed to be a brain surgeon, and provided montage video of apparent medical lectures, and then publicly demonstrated a simple ignorance of human anatomy, would you let me cut you open?

You know, I love Dylan Moran, and I was rewatching a special he did (I think it was "What It Is" in Australia), and he literally interrupts himself in the middle of a stand-up routine, within a comedy character of deep cynicism, to fellate Obama. Rest of the show is all cartoonishly negative. So yeah, that really stood out. We are looking at Soviet levels of laughable over-coordination.

Liberal good, Conservative bad. Grunt.

Obama is objectively better at speaking than Trump. You honestly think he's not?....

short answer (((jews)))

I clearly remember a black man stuttering his way through a shitty internet video

There's lots of people out there who don't prescribe to originalism interepretations of the constitution, that is what conservative judges prescribe to for the most part.

The constitution is the founding government document which outlines the procedures government must follow.

Those procedures are in place for various reasons, they can be rights, things to maintain the integrity of justice, but one important part of it is that it was designed to be changeable on purpose.

Me and lots of other people don't believe supposed to read the constitution as The Bible or some infallible moral codex, its a legal document.

You have the constitutional right to say that there is something wrong with the constitution, and America has the right to change the constitution, as long as it's done legally, which the procedure to do so is outlined in the constitution.

>objectively

>reddit spacing
>wall of text
>a professor is the same thing as some guy with uninformed opinions and no historical background
Nope. It's not. I'm sorry, that's just objectively not right, and appeals to nuance and diversity of opinion are meaningless here. There's a reason real professors are careful with their language.

You could of simply said that you're retarded and can't read. Originals is simply reading it and applying it. Anything else is a lie, a shortcut of Satan's minions.

Yeah like most of the country in 2008 i too was amazed about this nigger that could speak like a white man of average intelligence. Turns out he was one of the most corrupt and simultaneously radical presidents to ever hold office. We're on the tip of the iceberg of learning the fucked up skin crawling shit the previous white house got away with.

Says the guy who follows a question mark with a mysteriously floating ellipse. What is that, a representation of uptalking?

Run some demographics on those red states for us.