Reminder that shills never address the argument or actions of the people they're trying to discredit...

Reminder that shills never address the argument or actions of the people they're trying to discredit, they just use lies and slander:

>she's a Jew!
>she's a coalburner!
>she's not a blonde!
>she's just an attention whore just doing it for the money!
>she looks like a tranny!
>she's actually a fraud!
>she's a man!
>she doesn't have a kid at 22!
>she's a whore!
>she's alt-lite civic nationalist!

The most common tactics when infiltrating WN communities is to do the following:

>divide & conquer
>discredit pro-white figures by calling them partially Jewish
>discredit pro-white figures by saying they're "race-traitors"
>discredit pro-white figures by saying they're not "pure enough" in terms of race.

These are the shills who shit on Lauren Southern in every goddamn thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OTDmsmN43NA
youtube.com/watch?v=_EfSQ7CAxwU
i.ylilauta.org/83/o/d319b8e2.mp4
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/lauren southern white genocide 5/
youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw
webmshare.com/aogyz
vocaroo.com/i/s0pjw5sy06Nq
youtu.be/2aauq4JdyK8?t=11m49s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump for
exposing the truth!

I feel like people only make threads about Lauren just so they can put more people off her.

We fucking get it dude stop making these threads.

Do not make duplicate threads, you will earn a ban that way.

please keep eceleb threads on /bant/

Exactly

Peter is here, so the Swede OP is the shill from before.

OP is a concern troll.

That thread was getting slow, told them to evacuate here

youtube.com/watch?v=OTDmsmN43NA

She literally made a video about white replacement

>they're not "pure enough" in terms of race.
That would be the factual statement in many cases. The White Genocide is not mass immigration or decreasing birthrates, the White Genocide is ten 1/128 black "White" US hookers being able to sneak into Finland and procreate unchallenged

shills, please head back to rebbit

WHITE GENOCIDE IS REAL AND ISRAEL IS BEHIND IT

anything less is virtue signalling for shekels.

fuck off, atleast based Finnbro knows not to actually make threads himself. He only plays defense.

don't turn this place into both anti-lauren and pro-lauren threads, just call out the shills in the anti-lauren threads and move on

youtube.com/watch?v=_EfSQ7CAxwU
Keep fighting the good fight!
Another one to keep you motivated!
i.ylilauta.org/83/o/d319b8e2.mp4

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/lauren southern white genocide 5/

Why aren't you using your nametag little buddy?

>shills never address the argument or actions of the people they're trying to discredit
>she's a Jew!
>she's a coalburner!

That's funny, you Nazi larping idiots do the exact same thing. You're just having your own logic thrown back at you.

You are a shill. We need to spread her message all over Sup Forums.

Lauren Southern is a kike, prove me wrong.

Ok.

youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw

webmshare.com/aogyz

>can't even greentext
>permanently ruin your reputation Maybe less screeching will actually help white people? Not that Jews know or care.

thanks for promoting my work

Good post.
You made the claim.

>can't even greentext
wtf are you even talking about?

i'm literally the swede you took that copypasta from in the last thread

eventually MAWDS will get tired of the lauren threads (spam) and just ban them on sight...

jobbar du för paideia? säg hej till barbara från mig.

You're talking about spam? Top kek

The proof of Southern's potential is in the shills. Same for Faith Goldy.

I spotted Faith watching an alt-right stream a few days ago. She is def. more redpilled than she lets on

stop bumping then if you don't like these threads...

More redpilled and insanely more beautiful.

Faith is amazing. Lauren is good too.

how come faith can say white genocide but not lauren? :)

we can kill these threads at any time, user. we reply and bump to make fun of you. all we do is literally post memes mocking you. youre a joke. not even worth the debate. just a joke here.. LOL

*than Lauren

Southern and Faith deliberately operate in that gray area between alt-right and alt-light...they do good job, they guide people towards the right direction.

And let's face it...we need wiminz to join the fight, no wiminz no victory.

It is one of the primary tactics in the leftist playbook used on this board to try and discredit prominent figures on the right.
Any woman who is right leaning and vocal about it gets tar brushed especially the more attractive ones. It is always some variation of what OP posted.

sage

Sup Forums is full of shills today

well she joined the Identitarians right?
That makes her a white nationalist.

When you said all this was that just memes too? When you made that autistic blog was that just a joke too?

time to name her queen so she is never questioned again

why in the hell is everyone so obsessed with her?
she's a nobody that you fucks elevated into fandom?

Seconded. Finnknight is a leader in the fight against shills. It's good to point out that we truly appreciate his effort.

Exactly. They wouldn't be attacking her this much if they didn't fear her.

We are being raided by antifa amid a larger campaign pushing the direct physical violence (and restriction of the First Amendment) angle ("Punch/Kill a Nazi").
This is an old one and suggests that they are panicking about something coming later this week.
Seeing a catalog that is almost 100% shills being allowed to break the rules, I offer this image. Faced with a refusal of mods to enforce board rules and massive spamming of illegitimate OPs, off-topic replies subverting these laughably weak nudge campaigns are a duty. I hope you have Spiderman images.

(((identitarian)))

yes. im certainly not paid for this. its all for lulz m8.

She is the queen of Sup Forums already, oldfags realize this but redditors has ruined this place

I am a 9/10 white woman who regulaly posted here for years now. How do I get my millions from you betas? Should I post jewtube videos with my tits out and parrot everything I see here? Write some book?

you know the rules..

s-sure

Post your face and tits so that we can decide if you are a 9

Yes you should. Spread the good word and you'll be handsomely paid

Why are you such a faggot man?

>5/10 nigger buck
anhero.exe

Kill yourself (((Moarpheus))) aka Peter from Spokane Washington

The shills are losing steam, most people are aware of people lying about her and the constant shilling against her is just gaining her new fans.

You were doing this long before there were people ardently defending these people though.

i made this for you. vocaroo.com/i/s0pjw5sy06Nq

>You were doing this long before there were people ardently defending these people though.
its for lulz. i dont care if these people are popular or if they're nobody. i find them embarrassingly obtuse and cant help myself. i dont care about money or prestige. only the lulz (and my people)

big red plz go back to tumblr

>>she doesn't have a kid at 22!
This actually is attacking her argument. If she cares about the white race so much she should stop burning coal, and settle down with a white man.

Your voice sounds very Jewy. I guess this is why you are shilling for "based" jews. Also take your meds

Nobody but the shills are obsessed with her. They try to charachter assasinate a high potential target that they see as a threat, nothing new. The rest are simply defending her.

It's pleasant to see that Sup Forumss immunity system against shilling has shown to work.

>screenshot says there are no good jews
>but youre a jew!

put a little bass in your voice and mine won't intimidate you, beta.

Holy shit, this fucking meme became unironically true.

I wonder, if he cut himself when he saw Pettibone with Sellcuck

Yes yes! Keep listening to women regarding politics. This will work out great goys... eeh guys!

She is not burning coal. Also give her time she wants to have children.

Damn. I wish every native European had a DNA like Lauren. Now that would be sweet

Kind of sounds niggerish, is that why you're always going on about BASED blacks?

rofl

>it's the fincuck that spends his life defending a used up roastie

>tries to be her sister
>fails

>we should free niggers from the control of Jews who use them as their personal army and instead use the nigger for our own against the Jew
"nigger lover!"

i accept your defeat.

It's reversed

>Not burning coal
I mean I have no concrete evidence she does, but it wouldn't surprise me one bit if she does considering how much she sure loves to party with them.

My point is she should have children by now. Until she does her message seems vapid.
You must lead by example. She is failing to do that, and until she does any self respecting man should be able to see right through it.
>give her time.
Give me a fucking break. She is an extremely attractive woman. It's no secret she has a line of alphas, and beta orbiters alike that would be more than happy to wife her.

1) She is in a relationship with a white man 2) Not only would her having kids right now have zero impact on white genocide, but the total amount of kids she will have is unaffected by whether she starts having them now or in 3-4 years due to her age

>due to her age

Hippity hoppity women are property

Your arguments are actually terrible, except for the first one.

Cool she is in a relationship with a white man. This actually makes me happy to hear. It's a matter of principle. Not a matter of actual impact. You can't be as loud, and outgoing about your opinions as she is without practicing what you preach. It shows a lot about her character to be honest.

I'm talking about the gif you posted, she acting like a camwhore but definitely does not have the features to do so.

Oh, and also if she started popping out kids now she would obviously be able to have more kids than if she started later on in life. Wtf are you smoking, and where can I buy some.

Your memes are weak, go back to talking about how everyone in the alt-right belong to a satanic Dugin cult

Her life is in the right path.
Your comments about her being a coalburner are just gossip. What kind of man has so bad morals to spread vicious gossip about a young lady? It is just sad.

Please.
/pol discussing politics, when?

She's not as hot as her sister!

>redpilled
>lives in faggy ass canada

>go back to talking about how everyone in the alt-right belong to a satanic Dugin cult
ok. can you justify Dugin's practice of the Jewish Kabbalah?

>when you judge personal success by how much you help yourself and not others..you might be a kike

You're not arguing in good faith at all. Typical concern troll. LS and Pettibone actually addressed this in one of their videos and they really made people like you sound retarded:

youtu.be/2aauq4JdyK8?t=11m49s

How is Millennial Woes a Dugin cultist? Jared Taylor? Tara McCarthy? Identity Evropa? The only person I know of who is connected to Dugin really is Richard Spencer's wife, and all she's doing is translating his work.

>I mean I have no concrete evidence she does
yet it doesn't stop you from thinking about it

you cucks are so weird

why are you avoiding my question? do you at least accept the fact Dugin is a Satanist who practices the Left-Hand Path via Kabbalah?

>pic related

Yes or no and I'll answer the question you asked.

I don't know and I don't care, Dugin is not a relevant figure in US/European politics

you asked how the Alt-Right is connected to Dugin beyond Spencer's wife. Lets sart with Heimbach.

Go away lauren. You create a thread everyday about yourself and all you're doing is making everyone hate you

I'm not Lauren, how could I be posting with a Swedish flag?

Now Sellner.

1) Heimbach is not a household name like Taylor 2) Being involved in the same conference as Dugin does not mean allegiance to him. And judging from that quote he was very sympathetic to white nationalists in the speech

the entire Identitarian movement

>Sellner
He isn't even alt-light tier, Moarpheus. You are annoying and ignorant.

david duke also.

Daniel Friberg, the Jew responsible for funding the Alt-Right, runs the publishing company responsible for Dugin's books.

OP, regardless of whether you're trolling or not, that is one ugly bitch. And I'm putting that lightly too. She's lacking in so many aspects that I can hardly call her a woman. She looks like a pug, and she's got the body of a little boy. Not to mention her hair is better suited for a stallion. Even the Rain Man wouldn't be able to count all of her negative attributes.

Her face is all scrunched up, probably because her head is so small. I'm wondering if this is because of some accident when she was little, or her parents were just circus performers, thus passing down ugly freakshow genes. I mean despite her tiny head, she's still got a massive man jaw and horse mouth. And her cheeks don't complement them well, either. Those are definitely some unfortunate genetics. She looks like a lab experiment for God's sake.

At least her body makes up for it. Haha, just kidding, she's as flat as a surfboard. No matter how much gratuitous cleavage you show off, if your tits are small, you won't be impressing anyone. In her case, I'm actually disgusted. Her tits, despite being tiny, still somehow manage to sag. It's like everything that could have possibly gone wrong with her body DID go wrong.

The fact that I don't feel sorry for her almost makes me feel like a sociopath. There obviously is something severely medically wrong with her. But instead of seeking medical attention, she poses for slutty pictures. You can't respect someone for that.