>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4MNYmfNATvw
pastebin.com/Erx7YZ1p
dailystormer.is/
thepittmaverick.com/2017/09/16/rally-for-transparency-at-pitt-presents-chancellor-gallagher-with-demands/
archive.is/J5F3A
youtu.be/WYRtki4qPWE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MAGA

What did they mean by this?

You’re not following the new rule.
Use this template.

I was browsing Sup Forums at university today when all of a sudden i hear the squeaky fire door open up behind me and a rather large short haired xer walked through into the computer lab. I saw xer small dark, beady eyes look aggressively around the room, scanning for anything that xe might take offense to, then suddenly they snapped to my monitor, the anime and swastikas alerted xer right away, xer shitlord alarm went off! Waddling over to me with a huff and a puff, pins clinking and clanking together, ripped pantyhose streching to the breaking point under the pressure of xer's girthy legs, at least a foot in diameter. Xe comes up to behind me and stand with hands on xer hips, "GET OUT." xe screamed at the top of xer lungs at me. "GET THE %@$& OUT OF THIS LIBRARY!" I was stunned, mentally i had thought i was prepared for this, but once confronted with it in person I buckled: "uhh M-ma'am I'm just browsing some anime f-forums" I stumbled with the words, intensely cowed by xer powerful oderous presence. "I KNOW WHAT THAT SITE IS IT'S THE Sup Forums AND I KNOW YOU ARE A N*ZI! GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE LIBRARY BEFORE I CALL FOR MUSCLE!"
I didn't know what to do, so I apologised, quickly logged off the computer grabbed my binder and pencils and left, forgetting my recharger cord for my cellphone attached to the computer.

I wasn't ready for xer, Sup Forums and i folded under pressure, now I feel like a shell of a man, thinking I should just an hero.

>>euros pay more for gas
>>look it up
>>
>what the fuck
Taxes and regulation.

Reminder on a future senator

>McCain in doubt

wtf I love the media now

Getting real sick of her shit.

nice digits

LIVE - Rick Wiles: North Korea To Trigger a Supervolcano Eruption

youtube.com/watch?v=4MNYmfNATvw

Reminder that shills never address the argument or actions of the people they're trying to discredit, they just use lies and slander:

>she's a Jew!
>she's a coalburner!
>she's not a blonde!
>she's just an attention whore just doing it for the money!
>she looks like a tranny!
>she's actually a fraud!
>she's a man!
>she doesn't have a kid at 22!
>she's a whore!
>she's alt-lite civic nationalist!

The most common tactics when infiltrating WN communities is to do the following:

>divide & conquer
>discredit pro-white figures by calling them partially Jewish
>discredit pro-white figures by saying they're "race-traitors"
>discredit pro-white figures by saying they're not "pure enough" in terms of race.

These are the shills who shit on Lauren Southern in every goddamn thread.

Contraception is treason! We must make white children or we won't keep winning elections!

Go back to /x/ you stupid troglodyte.

So anything else happen besides Pelosi

Nice numbers, OP.

Updated the Pastebin with everything that happened last week (wall funding, increased median income, new deportation laws for gang members, etc.). Let me know if I should add or remove anything. Enjoy!

pastebin.com/Erx7YZ1p

NEW

>According to the Office of Immigration Statistics, 55 to 85% of attempted illegal border crossings are unsuccessful, compared to 35 to 70% from just a decade ago (this is in addition to overall attempts dropping by 78%)
>A new Obamacare repeal and replace bill, sponsored by Graham and Cassidy, will be voted on this week by Congress - McCain seems to be on board
>DOJ to appeal Trump’s blocked executive order on sanctuary cities (the EO withholds funds from sanctuary cities - must also allow ICE access to jails + notify them when illegal immigrants are about to be released)

>gas prices in Europe are more-or-less 2x as expensive in the US
what happened

me, I happened, upon your mom, legs open, waiting for my huge wood to enter her hairy snatch! hahahahaha

when can we expect a vote on this?

Very nice digits OP!

>ywn be a super volcano and get so triggered you destroy half of America and create a world wide cataclysm
IT ISNT FAIR!

lol @ trump retweeting all these memes.

see

no

There's a new URL, get your headlines right here, independent of Kikebart: dailystormer.is/

Was that one user able to summon Obamaleaf from a couple of threads ago?

Well hopefully your white

>US: has oil
>Europe: entirely reliant on mudslimes and Russians for oil
Hmmm

Tomorrow, everyone but Collins, Murkawski and Randlet are voting yes, those three are undecided.

Getting sick of her calling his bullshit?
Faggot

Abortion and contraception is the only thing keeping back the floodgates of nonwhites.

nah they never showed, else he'd still be here

>Betrays base
damn!
>wow look funny tweets (jingles keys)
hehe

oh shit I missed it
thanks user

When did Trump start actually retweeting things?!

>rogue pastebin

I like your ambition leaf.

>McCain seems to be on board

I'll believe it when I see it.

covfefe

I failed, it didn't work.

free speech wins again

Trump signaled he will blast UN jews tomorrow.

Colbert hosted emmys was the lowest rated emmys ever.

Good news day overall.

Is the bill anygood?
Or is it nogcare 3.0?

>So anything else happen besides Pelosi

Shills got rekt again. They've basically been bent over and fucked repeatedly since Saturday night.

University of Pittsburgh students have presented the chancellor with a list of demands.

thepittmaverick.com/2017/09/16/rally-for-transparency-at-pitt-presents-chancellor-gallagher-with-demands/

Getting real sick of faggots doing 180's on policy to stay with the personality cult.

Friday's ratings. Sad to see Tucker's sub beating Hannity's live chimpout coverage.
>Ma'am can I ask you a question?
>WHAT NETWORK YOU FROM?
>I'm from Fox News.
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

how come we aren't selling oil to them and jewing it up

>betrays base
Nice meme.

GET IN HERE

It's gets rid of a shitton of entitlement spending, so I'll take it.

>living wage is $15/hr
Has there ever been a study done on that or is it still a meme from the McDonald's strikes?

>Canada unveils its first US Civil War monument

>Canada has unveiled its first monument to the US Civil War, honouring the 40,000 Canadians who fought during America's bloodiest conflict.
>The monument in Cornwall, Ontario, was championed by a Civil War re-enactment group who raised almost almost C$44,000 ($36,000, £27,000) to build it.
>About 7,000 Canadians died in the war, which claimed almost 620,000 US lives.
>Although Canada was part of Britain until 1867 and officially neutral, Canadians fought on both sides.
>The pressures of the 1861-65 Civil War, and the threat of an American invasion, helped urge Canada to its own confederation and independence.
>"No one can fully understand Canada without appreciating that the war was an essential factor in the country's birth," wrote historian John Boyko in his 2013 book Blood and Daring. "We owe it to ourselves to understand the Civil War - to heed its whispering ghosts."

archive.is/J5F3A

checking both your digits and your tabs. not the best but a good try

Its less restrictive on taxes but does better everything else, and gives states their own options to deal with their own problems like medicare.

(((Pittsburgh)))

youtu.be/WYRtki4qPWE

>shut down ICE

What could they mean by this?

Wrong. It is a fact that contraception causes a decrease in white population -- and abortion normalizes it so much that the white population can fall by up to 50% long-term as a result.

Plus we're Republicans and we're going to ban abortion anyway, you retards.

pleb desu

>grants amnesty
>still a red Texas, Florida and Arizona
K den

WE

>BELIEVING POLLS
>BELIEVING THE PEOPLE WHO FIX POLLS 99% TO 1% FOR TRUMP
fucking lmao. I love dreams now.

A majority of Euro oil prices are due to taxes and regulation, not market conditions. They buy it for the same price as everyone else. other than that Europe has lots of oil in the north seas.

We are selling them fuel now.

>Hillary Clinton says she made a mistake when she gave speeches on Wall Street after leaving government. Taking money from banks, she writes in her new memoir, created the impression she was in their pocket.

>Her old boss doesn’t seem to share her concern.

>Last month, just before her book “What Happened” was published, Barack Obama spoke in New York to clients of Northern Trust Corp. for about $400,000. Last week, he reminisced about the White House for Carlyle Group LP, one of the world’s biggest private equity firms. Next week, he’ll give a keynote speech at investment bank Cantor Fitzgerald LP’s health-care conference.

>Obama is coming to Wall Street less than a year after leaving the White House, following a path that’s well trod and well paid. While he can’t run for president, he continues to be an influential voice in a party torn between celebrating and vilifying corporate power. His new work with banks might suggest which side of the debate he’ll be on and disappoint anyone expecting him to avoid a trap that snared Clinton. Or, as some of his executive friends see it, he’s just a private citizen giving a few paid speeches to other successful people while writing his next book.

>“He was the president of the entire United States -- financial services are under that umbrella,” said former UBS Group AG executive Robert Wolf, an early supporter who joined the Obama Foundation board this year. “He doesn’t look at Wall Street like, ‘Oh, these are individuals who don’t want the best for the country.’ He doesn’t stereotype.”

>Obama’s relationship with Wall Street hasn’t always been good. Bankers still boil over with rage about him, wincing over his 2009 line about fat cats as if the wounds were fresh. But his Justice Department prosecuted no major bankers for their roles in the financial crisis, and he resisted calls to break up the biggest banks, signing a regulatory overhaul that annoyed them with new rules but didn’t stop them from pulling in record profits.

This bitch is seriously starting to get on my nerves. Trump is not a dictator you dumb cunt. He's gotta trap dems and bait them towards Raise Act.

Great thread lad!

Delightful digits, little awoo!

TOP BAKA

>Trump agrees to shut down ICE
>implement new IKM program (Immigrant Killing Machines)

Oh, I see. I got banned from Twitter a little while before that happened.

How about you stop shitting up the board with threads about e-celebs for no reason.

>Plus we're Republicans and we're going to ban abortion anyway, you retards.
You would be absolutely retarded to do so and flood us with nonwhites. You are an absolute fool.

Hmmm.... I fear what might be buried deep inside of this bill.

Checked.

1. Contraception decreases non-white populations much more than white populations
2. We're not banning abortion

thank you

someone in a previous thread posted a statement from the Governor of Arizona that says he supports the bill. Hopefully that's a good sign for McCain and his vote

Germanon
2015: 197,675,000 (61.6%)
2016: 198,060,000 (61.3%)
2017: 198, 465,000 (61%)
These are easily verifiable. Why is pew blatantly publishing false statistics? Wikipedia is the only source that put the white population at 197,969,000 in 2016. Wikipedia is not reliable. Also...
US black population 2017: 43,275,000 (13.3%) also easily verifiable but they say 40,900,000, when even if you exclude Hispanic blacks, the lowest estimate is 41,650,000

>Taking money from banks, she writes in her new memoir, created the impression she was in their pocket.
How could this have happened?

That's the whole point, we are, the first customer was Poland. It was part of the whole reason they went to some of those European countries and is pushing it at the UN.

Will the left be the one that ultimately tears down Obama's legacy?

Based Iceland. This is temporary though.

I have proof that Trump's base doesn't hate dreamers or the working permits. Now it's your turn to provide proof.

When are some administrators going to grow some balls and expel any uppity students?

The taxes help reduce climate change :^)

>that number 2
like holy fuck they must be retarded
>i hope the service i went into debt to pay for suddenly decide they want to slash their profits
>also muh communism
as someone who paid their way through college without any loans or debt i hope these faggots get a hard lesson in what frugality means.

>How could this have happened?

Oh and it was such a nice morning too.

What significant events happened today? Trump-related or not.

>ban city cops from campus
>at Pitt
LOOOOOOOL, that's never gonna happen.

Are we sure your data doesn't contain blacks+black Hispanics?
I'm waiting for the 2020 census for hard data.

Why did Ambassador Stevens have to die?

Graham healthcare bill could pass this or next week.

Taxes mean more energy and fuel efficiency but higher cost of using and buying energy consuming products and a higher cost of living.

Ok, Sweden. Sure thing.

Pelosi had a real bad time.

Just watched the video of Pelosi being BTFO by people that have to go and will go back

Had many keks

not much actual government is slow and boring

>Last month, just before her book “What Happened” was published, Barack Obama spoke in New York to clients of Northern Trust Corp. for about $400,000. Last week, he reminisced about the White House for Carlyle Group LP, one of the world’s biggest private equity firms. Next week, he’ll give a keynote speech at investment bank Cantor Fitzgerald LP’s health-care conference.
That's one thing that's always bugged me about bribery at the highest levels. You know that a shitload of the bribery comes in terms of "you do this shit while you're in and we'll take care of you after you get out" and there's literally nothing that can be done about it.

Sure there has to be some level of trust for such an agreement to take place, but then you have to remember that someone like the former president would still have the ear of those in power and would be able to let them know who has reniged on agreements.