Reminder that Jesus had blonde hair and blue eyes, and that only white people can go to heaven

Reminder that Jesus had blonde hair and blue eyes, and that only white people can go to heaven

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zzKUzRJUzQ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah

only negative blood types are truly Gods children, anything else is a monkey.

>thinking someone from the middle east with predominantly semitic features would have these traits
LMAO!!!! stay delusional christcucks.

was abraham black?

Ya

Sweety, Jesus was not some bald italian watermelon merchant. Try again.

And now imagine 2000 years ago, before the

Ottoman.

Who want to end in heaven?
All the bad girls are going down.

I do.

I don't think the Middle East is white.
also
>implying heaven is better than Earth

After thorough chemical assay, DNA analysis with electrophoresis, and other scientific analysis, I have produced the image of how Jesus looked exactly.

Jesus was King of the Jews!!! Your Lord and Savior is a JEW!!!!!!

True They got it right when they cast max von sydow. They died max's hair for the role though, while jesus prob had lighter colored hair.

You're wrong. I have it on good authority that he was ginger and hated faggots like you.

Assad is Assyrian. Not semitic. Like (((Jeshua)))

No need for a reminder, brother. We know.

fuck off sweety
jesus is and forever will be a dirty Jew

Moses, too

This thread I felt like I confessed and numb after.

Numb and hollow.

That dude looks pretty tough, he's white enough to group up with the whites on the yard

stop posting kike propaganda filthy sodomite

I almost came as well

Looks italian and italians are white

Being a sinner is much less scary (but burdensome) than repenting to the Lord and realizing I'm not going to heaven.

Reminder that God made this. Nature is his real teachings. He is probably going to eat our souls.

here's your theme song

youtube.com/watch?v=zzKUzRJUzQ0

Ezekiel 3
16 And it came to pass at the end of seven days, that the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, 17 Son of man, I have made thee a watchman unto the house of Israel: therefore hear the word at my mouth, and give them warning from me. 18 When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand. 19 Yet if thou warn the wicked, and he turn not from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul. 20 Again, When a righteous man doth turn from his righteousness, and commit iniquity, and I lay a stumblingblock before him, he shall die: because thou hast not given him warning, he shall die in his sin, and his righteousness which he hath done shall not be remembered; but his blood will I require at thine hand.

I'm coming back to the heart of worship, where it's all about you Jesus.

real translation is actually murder not "kill"

Damn, I am so horny right now.

Wasn't Jesus a Jew?

I don't feel worthy to be alive. Yet I am, and I'm not worthy. I numb myself from the Lord, hiding in filth and sin.

Today he came and I confessed to him unknowingly. How I forgot and remember painfully in fear, to know in certainty I will die and not enter heaven.

What he says is that jews are niggers

Jesus was very much against the Jews, dumbass. That's why they got the Romans to kill him.

5 is the mark of beasts, 6 of enlightened man.

WRONG
translation is Murder Death Kill

Deuteronomy 23
17 There shall be no whore of the daughters of Israel, nor a sodomite of the sons of Israel.

Ezekiel 33
7 So thou, O son of man, I have set thee a watchman unto the house of Israel; therefore thou shalt hear the word at my mouth, and warn them from me.

8 When I say unto the wicked, O wicked man, thou shalt surely die; if thou dost not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.

9 Nevertheless, if thou warn the wicked of his way to turn from it; if he do not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.

Romans 2
28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:
29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

Circumcision is NOT Jewish! Or Christian.

CONFIRMED

Joel 3
9 Proclaim ye this among the Gentiles; Prepare war, wake up the mighty men, let all the men of war draw near; let them come up:

10 Beat your plowshares into swords, and your pruninghooks into spears: let the weak say, I am strong.

11 Assemble yourselves, and come, all ye heathen, and gather yourselves together round about: thither cause thy mighty ones to come down, O LORD.

12 Let the heathen be wakened, and come up to the valley of Jehoshaphat: for there will I sit to judge all the heathen round about.

13 Put ye in the sickle, for the harvest is ripe: come, get you down; for the press is full, the fats overflow; for their wickedness is great.

14 Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the LORD is near in the valley of decision.

15 The sun and the moon shall be darkened, and the stars shall withdraw their shining.

16 The LORD also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the LORD will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel.

17 So shall ye know that I am the LORD your God dwelling in Zion, my holy mountain: then shall Jerusalem be holy, and there shall no strangers pass through her any more.

Bible never said he had blonde hair nor blue eyes. The region he was born typically had dark skinned people. They sure as fuck weren't Nordic.

>yes goy!
there is an international JEW conspiracy involving all of academia to FALSELY make Jesus out to be a Jew - who the JEWS DESPISE!
being this delusional

>Caesars Messiah
the kike who wrote that book got BTFO recently and was exposed as being a fraud

Israel/greater Israel is confirmed.

#reclaimhomeland

He was blond and white, jews always sacrificed a flawless white lamb on passover

Jesus = white
White people = creators of man
Jews/Israel = the chosen of men

I mean I just called them hyperboreans and Asgardians.

Starships under the arctic ice. Christianity is too spooky for me. Too afraid of his judgement.

Deuteronomy 17
If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing.

Sanhedrin (59a)
"Rabbi Jochanan says: A Goi who pries into the Law is guilty to death."

Hilkhoth Akum (X, 2)
"These things [supra] are intended for idolaters. But Israelites also, who lapse from their religion and become epicureans, are to be killed, and we must persecute them to the end. For they afflict Israel and turn the people from God."

Now I need a shag. Hope you're happy.

>Jesus was blond and white
>Jesus = white
um no sweety

Isaiah 46
9 Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me,

10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:

11 Calling a ravenous bird from the east, the man that executeth my counsel from a far country: yea, I have spoken it, I will also bring it to pass; I have purposed it, I will also do it.

12 Hearken unto me, ye stouthearted, that are far from righteousness:

13 I bring near my righteousness; it shall not be far off, and my salvation shall not tarry: and I will place salvation in Zion for Israel my glory.

RH negative blood = creator blood

Man (human) made from monkeys and creator blood. Evolution is of man not the creator.

All this time living with humans.

And vacationing in heaven.

>Levant 0 A:D

>Beard on Man
Correct
>Cropped Hair
Correct
>Intentionally make him ugly as sin and appear as an Arab that would not invade the region for 700 years.

Historical Revisionism detected.

I have seen the face of Jesus and it is Robert Powell's.

In addition, the Shroud of Turin is proven to be a forgery. Leftists enjoy bringing up this fact, so I will too.

Your image, based on a forgery, that shows a swarthy Italian Manlet is not the image of Christ.

God has been living with us all this time.

It's just another "stumbling block".

God is white

Yes I'm a nigger retard because I actually have degrees in Classics and I specialize in Grecco-Roman Levantine Literature

Here's a woodcutting that shows Lucian of Samosata: created from descriptions of the man from that time period.

He was a Syrian writer during the time of Christ who wrote in Greek. This is what a Levantine looked like at that time period whether you like it or not.

RH negative blood are universal donors.

But it doesn't work inversely.

John Chrysostom
Homily 1
Many, I know, respect the Jews and think that their present way of life is a venerable one. This is why I hasten to uproot and tear out this deadly opinion. I said that the synagogue is no better than a theater and I bring forward a prophet as my witness. Surely the Jews are not more deserving of belief than their prophets. "You had a harlot's brow; you became shameless before all". Where a harlot has set herself up, that place is a brothel. But the synagogue is not only a brothel and a theater; it also is a den of robbers and a lodging for wild beasts. Jeremiah said: "Your house has become for me the den of a hyena". He does not simply say "of wild beast", but "of a filthy wild beast", and again: "I have abandoned my house, I have cast off my inheritance". But when God forsakes a people, what hope of salvation is left? When God forsakes a place, that place becomes the dwelling of demons

I love you handsome Jesus and I always will. You're my Aragorn

>Reminder that Jesus had blonde hair and blue eyes,
it's true

Amen to that.

How does Jesus party?

Like it's BC 1999

That was a good year. Y2k countdown.

Wait oops wrong millennium.

looks like a nigger

you don't have the real image of Jesus the White Jew

>chinlet
I'd rather worship an ape.

>only white people can go to heaven
this is actually true

For Israel

>Reminder that Jesus had blonde hair and blue eyes, and that only white people can go to heaven

Your reminder that Jesus was an Arab, and you're an idiot.

Arabs weren't in that area then you fucking mongoloid

Brother, you must continue to confess your sins to our Lord Christ. He will forgive you everytime. Never stop asking for forgiveness, this is one of the keys to get into Heaven.

Jesus wants you in Heaven, because He loves you so much. However, we can't enter Heaven if we are attached to this Satanic world and sin. It's just not possible. Heaven is perfect and flawless and we can't corrupt it.

Turn away from sin, ask for forgiveness, and ask for Jesus Christ to come into your heart, and ask for the Holy Spirit to come into you.

Also, get saved brother, as in baptized. Read your bible as much as you can, and pray. Go to church and restore your relationship with Christ!

Don't lose faith, humans rightfully belong in Heaven, not Hell! The Lord loves you.

I'll pray for you.

Wrong. KING OF KINGS, LORDS OF LORDS

"King of the Jews" was a title bestowed upon him in mockery.

They had Romans physically place him on the cross, but the Jews killed Christ and they, as a (((people))) are forever cursed.

Matthew 27:24-25

Ignorance. You never get to see any of those girls because they are being brutally tortured and tormented in their own personal Hell (and you will be suffering in yours), and you can't communicate with anyone in Hell because your voice is taken away and you suffer.

Hell is real and not a joke.

>It's a "Let's empower the Jewish egregore and still pretend we're pro-White" episode
Reverse Torah Rituals > asking YHWH politely to stop tormenting you with his Chosen People

user, I recently have been delivered from Spiritual Satanism by Jesus Christ.

Satan is not an Aryan man, he just makes Himself out to be one, he is in fact a terrifying monster who hates ALL of humanity.

He's lying to his followers and it hurts because some of them (like I used to) really loved and respected him.

He wants us all to suffer.

I wanted him to be good so bad but I have seen the truth and he is evil.

Jesus loves everyone. He has power over Satan. His love is true.

Jesus is the Lord. Yet I long to sin, and not live in heaven beyond mortal decay. The permanence of angels in heaven, they do set stumbling blocks for man.

The white race, know everlasting, and beyond my squishy brain. I bruise in his presence.

To be reborn on everlasting body with mind that longs for the decay of sin, I am from sin and always will be.

This.
O- Übermensch here.

The demiurge will unless you free yourself through Christ.

>who were the Philistines
>who were the Canaanites
kæk

btw Odin laughs at you.

>he loves Jesus

>Brother, you must continue to confess your sins to our Lord Christ. He will forgive you everytime.
THEN WHAT
IS
THE POINT
FAGGOT

1 John 2
22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

Revelation 2
9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3
9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

To test if your/our mind is cut out for everlasting life in Heaven.

This is the most accurate representation of the face of the Son of Man

6 is the mark of beasts and the lesser, inferior material form of man.

Do you really think we're cut out for the everlasting life?

What do y'all for fun?

Romans 9
1 I say the truth in Christ, I lie not, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Ghost,

2 That I have great heaviness and continual sorrow in my heart.

3 For I could wish that myself were accursed from Christ for my brethren, my kinsmen according to the flesh:

4 Who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises;

5 Whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen.

6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:

7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.

8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

>still posting that disproved hoax image
Don't even fucking ask me for an argument, just search it up on the internet. Funny how atheists call Christians backwards when atheists are the most ignorant and idiotic of them all.

I guess you're just angry that your mommy made you go to church too many times as a kid.

Obviously you shouldn't repeat the sins. If you just keep sinning and being forgiven that shows that you are not serious and do not worship God, but worship both God and Satan.

Also, I love how atheists are back at it again with the low energy ad hominems and the same recycled opinionated bullshit and Bible misinterpretations.

Daily reminder that if you believe we're related to monkeys, you cannot be white.

so.. I sin, and pray for forgiveness and sin and pray again and on and on and so it goes.. wow, sweet deal.

now I know how Trump can be an adulterous, filthy rich (a camel shall pass through a needle's eye easier than a rich man) and still be a good Christian.

just ask for forgiveness. It's easy!

Odin scuffs at you.

jesus is a myth

No. If you long to sin, then you long to die and not cut out for eternity.

So life is about developing the mental fortitude to resist sin and think in Eternal like the Angels do in Heaven.

>that shows that you are not serious
how do you know? are you in a possition to judge? I thought that part was between me and God.
>Also, I love how atheists are..
sure you do, but I'm not an atheist.
>Daily reminder that if you believe we're related to monkeys, you cannot be white.
so much for the tolerant Christians.

kæk

5 is carnal man, represented by a pentagon.
6 is exhalted man guided by the archangels of God, represented by a hexagon.
7 is man and angel united by the ALL. The 7th point is invisible yet ubiquitous inside the hexagon.