Is there a better character theme out there than this one?

Is there a better character theme out there than this one?

youtube.com/watch?v=rWt5WB7wtJ0

somehow, the hundred man slayer's theme song is not something really edgy or metal, but something really sad and sympathetic and it fits so well.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p6l64TVOLds
youtube.com/watch?v=1lsn2tT5yTc
youtube.com/watch?v=-FCKdtM_zOk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=M1AAXRu3TBA
youtube.com/watch?v=3jxLx5CY3uM
youtube.com/watch?v=Wec6QmAZd5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=2YzHTt2Pns4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6lF1NnhATvo
youtube.com/watch?v=gZ_fVM3R0R4
youtube.com/watch?v=d1tm6_q8gEA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZB_ltsS9w4c
youtube.com/watch?v=odYRd3r13Fk&ab_channel=CenyceTheBlackSwordsman
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think the intro fits too well with the feel of the show

Legato's theme from Trigun is pretty memorable IMO

youtube.com/watch?v=p6l64TVOLds

movies>anime

>tfw Tell me Why didn't play during the climax of the last episode

If the new anime series turns out to be as horrible as it looks I'm scared that there will never be another adaption.

>casca gets raped while tell me why plays
?

lmaoo u cray why boi

I listen to the 10 hour version why i sleep i find it so relaxing. Love gut's theme

while*

It'll probably get one more when it ends/Miura dies regardless of this one's success.

i don't think there will ever be a better character theme than that honestly. that song is insane

I'm really gutted aswell i loved the pokemons 90 style a shame we'll never get it again.

I cant help but dig ichigos theme number 1 aswell despite the mess bleach is in now i remember being hyped as fuck in the early days of the anime when this played bleach has a surpsisingly decent ost
youtube.com/watch?v=1lsn2tT5yTc

I can agree with this, i really like nothing can be explain from bleach as well, youtube.com/watch?v=-FCKdtM_zOk

I actually mean that

Except for the awful cgi at times, I think it's superior

both don't come close to the manga anyways sooo

Sure is

SUPA PIROTO

>tfw I watched the Berserk anime for the first time in 2006 after reading the first 3 volumes of the manga
>tfw I watched the movies as they came out
>tfw I never read past volume 13 of Berserk until a few days ago and I'm already on 16
I really don't want to get caught up, seeing the story progress and being completely clueless as to what will happen next when I've spent the last ten years knowing everything about Golden Age is really fun.

So badass Andrew WK did a remake for it.
too bad it only played once in the anime though
m.youtube.com/watch?v=M1AAXRu3TBA

Thats pretty amazing... ide definately take your time as long as you can... i made the mistake of rushing into berserk and reading most of it in one bulk...

Imo it doesnt get better then Golden age but its still pretty great just these damn hiatuses make a berserk fan suffering

Should I watch the old anime? The movies left a lot of stuff out.

The old anime leaves a lot out to, like skull knight

Every scene with him? not that there's that many but he's pretty important

What a great anime.

Imo it sounds like you've already read the manga so i would recomend the old anime but be prepared for one of the most abrupt endings i've ever seen...

I recently introduced my brother to the berserk redux which combines the movies and the old anime into 4 movies that did a pretty decent job at showcasing the golden age arc whist not leaving key moments out that both the anime and movie do seperately.
youtube.com/watch?v=3jxLx5CY3uM
Downside is that it's the dub if your not a fan of it. and it has a really shitty opening (i dont know if its the same one as the movie)

Also check out the bloopers because they're hilarious. before dbz abridge there was great bloopers.
youtube.com/watch?v=Wec6QmAZd5Y
or heres the best ones if you dont have time
youtube.com/watch?v=2YzHTt2Pns4

Probably the most badass theme for a minor character in anime desu.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6lF1NnhATvo

He's 100% cut out, it goes from caska getting raped to picks up the dragonslayer in the space of like 2mins.

I'm probably only going to read one or two more volumes then take a break until the new anime is halfway over because I don't want to experience any of the chapters for the first time in CGI. I waited so long to read it because I want to take my time and not rush through.

Golden Age is great but Lost Children and Tower of Conviction are both just as good.

I guess it just has more to do with whether or not one likes the series to take on a more fantasy tone then medieval.

Take your time and put off catching up. I read the whole thing for the first time over a week earlier this month and while it was a 10/10 experience, the suffering afterwards of having nothing else to read and having to wait who knows how long for the next chapter is killing me.

You read the whole of Berserk in just a week? That's pretty impressive.

I didn't plan on it but I just couldn't put it down.

i do prefer the fantasy tone more then the medieval but i think it was the constant build up to when exactly femto would happen and when it finally came about it was far more brutal then i ever imagined and was still in awe and shock from it all. Whist also completely empathsising with guts in regards of what he's had to endure to bring him where he was in the black swordsman arc.

I was one of those guys who was like da fuck is his problem but after golden age you really get to appreciate the rest of berserk.

but yeah i definately agree with lost children and tower of conviction. I'm worried though because things have gotten abit too comfortable that something bad is on the horizon

I can understand that, and the whole Golden Age arc is very normal even with the random demon popping up every here and there that you forget all about the first arc, then Femto comes in and just shits on the whole band.

I also feel like something bad will happen soon, sucks because you build up a liking to these characters and chances are we will see them fall like the Band of the Hawk.

With love, from China
youtube.com/watch?v=gZ_fVM3R0R4

>Susumu Hirasawa will never make a new god-tier OST for Berserk
RRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=d1tm6_q8gEA

Snufkin's theme.

Shiki's theme. Also KnK has the GOAT anime soundtrack.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZB_ltsS9w4c

The entire soundtrack of the original anime was flipping crazy nuts good.

>things have gotten abit too comfortable that something bad is on the horizon

Don't worry user, this isn't GoT. Miura isn't a hack and does do things solely for shock value

Like everyone else has said don't rush it. I spread it out over 3 years, only just caught up a few weeks ago. Definitely makes you appreciate just how long this series has been going for and it makes the wait easier.

Does anyone have that one song that plays when Guts is killing 100 men in the movie? The one that starts right near the end, with the slow guitar.

This one?
youtube.com/watch?v=odYRd3r13Fk&ab_channel=CenyceTheBlackSwordsman

Yes! Thanks dude.