HUGE: DREAMERS BTFO

THIS IS HUGE, BIGGER THAN BLM SHOUTING DOWN BERNIE

LOOK AT THESE BRAVE COFFEE COLORED DREAMERS SHOUTING AT AN ELDERLY LADY
youtube.com/watch?v=z2lKYNDd8a8

LOOK AT THEM CHASE HER OUT OF A BUILDING
youtube.com/watch?v=tuuHJ3qgdtk

THIS IS THE MOMENT WHEN THE DEMOCRATS COLLAPSED.

thehill.com/latino/351199-pelosi-interrupted-by-protesters-during-dream-act-conference

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill
unvis.it/thehill.com/latino/351199-pelosi-interrupted-by-protesters-during-dream-act-conference
youtube.com/watch?v=Xp01UGtUTjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=LMfen4A0RD0
archive.is/V3lrx
archive.is/JYCbc
archive.is/GxT4L
archive.is/0Fcmi
archive.is/Jm92u
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Let's archive that

>thehill com/latino/351199-pelosi-interrupted-by-protesters-during-dream-act-conference
unvis.it/thehill.com/latino/351199-pelosi-interrupted-by-protesters-during-dream-act-conference

WE

I love you, Varg-like Nord.

This is now the face of DACA. Not poor kids (most of them aren't kids anymore) who are stuck in legal limbo, but the scowling faces and screaming voices of spics screaming for gibs.

AND ITS BEAUTIFUL

youtube.com/watch?v=Xp01UGtUTjQ

WUZ AZTECS....

holy FUCK commies dems and illegals ENERNALLY BTFO

If the mainstream media doesn't report this it virtually means nothing

democrats are doom

youtube.com/watch?v=LMfen4A0RD0

> In this case, Pelosi had to stand by, with cameras rolling, as they continued shouting. Her own official Facebook page had been live-streaming the event and her aides encouraged out-of-town reporters to watch it, but the feed cut out as the protesters persisted. A Pelosi aide said later that “Internet problems in the room” were to blame.

What boggles my mind is how leftists are so afraid to SCRUTINIZE (not even criticize) their own foot soldiers, and they look like absolutely morons.

>WE CANT PUNCH DOWN THO user

This is exactly what we should all be doing to demand our politicians be held accountable. Why aren't we screaming Hillary out of all of her book signings? Why aren't we screaming to trump not to cave on ending DACA and veto a bill to legalize their citizenship? Why are these illegal scum able to do it but we don't? This is how you get your cause heard.

Truth trips checked

Because we are civilized

Washington Post:
archive.is/V3lrx

Politico:
archive.is/JYCbc

Washington Times:
archive.is/GxT4L

Fox:
archive.is/0Fcmi

Huffington Post:
archive.is/Jm92u

Pelosi's office promoted this heavily, everyone has footage and it will be everywhere!

This country was founded on a non-civil revolt. Being civil has allowed these kikes to get us into he shit we are in today. The time for civility is over, else our civilization is doomed.

It was good. Taste of their own medicine.

>all of us or none of us
You all need to go back.

This is fucking gold.

>MUH 11 GORILLION

Anti-slide

Dems have to figure a way out of this golem.

"All of us or none of us"

?

How about you ALL get the fuck out of my country!

>guy in the OP's pic with fuzzy hair and glasses completely resembles the thinking emoji

Why are they doing this though? Isn't she supposed to be saving them?

Are they, dare I say it, /ourspics/?

>FIGHT FOR ALL 11 MILLION
>FUCK BORDERS

its over for dems

I love their signs, who thought of this?

> FIGHT 4
> 11 MILLION

Eleven fucking million. Do they think that makes it sound more palatable to anyone that we've got 11 million illegals proudly flouting the law?

You know beaners are bad when they make me long for the days when niggers were our only major minority.

100% of those people are part if not mostly of European ancestry.

NO BORDERS NO BORDERS

you have to go back paco

When announcing reforms, Russian Prime Minister Pyotr Stolypin seemed to address Lenin directly from the rostrum of the newly elected Duma:

"What you want is upheavals. What we want is a great fatherland."

Make no mistake: this chaos is what they want. They're not agitating for a policy. There is nothing Pelosi, Bernie or even Trump could do that would meet their satisfaction. They will do anything to erode the foundations of the state, and will never stop until they're demoralized and defeated.

But it's in their nature to become more and more polarized and isolated. We should help that process along by defending these brave DREAMers.

Yeah, and Puerto Rico's demographics claim it's 87% white lol

Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake, you fucking mong.

This is great, the brownies piss of their only friends in US politics and the dems loose a major component of their hodgepodge coalition of minorities and degenerates.

I'm glad Norbot is back

This. The more oxygen Hillary absorbs in the media, the less there is for a worthy Democrat to get any. And her hardcore followers absolutely hate all other Democrats.

NO BORDERS
NO WALL
NO FORESKINS AT ALL

L.O.L.

THE PEOPLE: 1 JABILLION

DEMOCRATS: - 1

It's almost like when you portray someone as literally Hitler it causes problems when you have to actually sit down and work with them.

50D reverse underwater upside down bowling pays off again holy shit

No, it's because we have actual jobs to go to, rather than sponging off of gibs.

Trump has forced the enemy onto a hill with no water. The enemy are besieged by a superior force. What a fucking glorious play!

How do you lack Soo much self awareness that you shout down the only politicians trying to help you??
I hope they have the right to protest in whatever country they're deported to.

Target the most retarded demographics for votes. Backfires spectacularly. Nobody saw it coming.

Third world peoples produce third world politics.

Oh god I hope she just says Fuck it, fuck these assholes

These digits don't lie.

Trump passed the Dreamers ball to the Dems and now they're gonna choke on it.

N-NO HUMAN BEING IS ILLEGAL!

>Fight ... All 11 Million
Trump's 2020 ads writing themselves

>tfw Mexicans are too stupid to recognize one of their biggest proponents
>tfw Mexicans just wanted to shout at any elected official
I knew their civic culture was fucking shit but this is a real eye opener on how Mexico became such a big festering pile.

This is about the midterms. Trump has set the field, and it's bad ground for the Democrats and RINOs.

You cannot be that stupid. We don't do that because we value civil discourse and reason.
This is Haiti rebellion of POC, and the Democratic party will die. That's beautiful. Honestly I did not see this coming, 2018 will be a Dems massacre.

No one could've predicted.

Because we beat her fair and square, dummy.
Making a scene at hilldog's amerilard food pallet book signing would only give her strength.
She's a literal who now, and completely powerless.
Time to move on.

I don't think we'll get any real change there until 2020 either unfortunately.

Kek

>internet problems in the room
LITERALLY EVERYTHING IS ALWAYS THE FAULT OF THE MYSTERIOUS AD-BUYING RUSSIAN HACKERS

Why aren't these people being pushed more?

Of course, all the narrative makes it seem like every spic is A-OK with illegals.

More like 40 million, but OK

>11 million
and that's an obama-era "official number". Its probably like 20-30 million

Because if you are a nonwhite who fails to toe the Party Line, you will find yourself with General Zod in the Phantom Zone.

>“When did the border security stuff get slipped into this conversation, and where is it going to lead once the alt-right begins raising their voices?” said a frustrated Rep. Luis Gutiérrez (D-Ill.), Congress’s most fervent immigration reform advocate.

Explain this alt righters. What's going to happen when you raise your voices?

they knew exactly who she was. They were upset because she was only talking about the ~800,000 daca """kids""", and of course, they demanded that all illegals be included in that deal.
its almost like if you give "people" free shit they feel entitled and only want more

>discussion about illegal immigration
>SINCE WHEN DOES THAT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH BORDER SECURITY?

DOTR

Stupid cunt is wearing a fag bracelet on her wrist and is booed and jeered off the stage. Oh glorious days!

The real number by the time they are done...

And they're right to be mad and complain. They were repeatedly promised exactly what they're demanding, they were told it was a sure thing. This is the predictable outcome of Democrats turning politics into a tribal spoils system.

I hate how people are all of a sudden calling them dreamers now.

Well of course the legal mexicans dont like the illegals. One side waited 10-30 years to become citizens, another wants free amnesty for hopping over a fence.

Now that undocumented lost its cushy political correctness (((they))) had to make up something more correct.

I did enjoy talking about "undocumented pharmaceuticals" and "undocumented acquisitions" and "undocumented redecoration."

We need to start doing something about this number and start kicking these illegals out. Imagine it.

>Wages go up because they can not find anymore workers for cheaper.
> Employment is higher because the illegals are gone and there are more opportunities
>Our nation becomes stronger because we no longer have to deal with these entitled immigrants who think they can replace natural born Europeans.

Death camps for beaners when?

> restaurants go back to hiring teenagers and parolees to wash dishes and bus tables
> coffee shops and diners are hiring again

It's almost like all of those zero-skill jobs that basically require you to show up on time and push a broom could be done by children and retards and recovering alcoholics rather than a 40 year old Mexican.

that is amazing

11 MILLION.

wewlad

The Golem is no longer under control

This. Fuck these beans, deport them all

She played right into their hands actually trying to talk with them.

talk about autistic screeching how could she understand their stupid chant?

>What's going to happen when you raise your voices?
RWDS

Give them an inch, they'll take a mile.

>Democrats coordinated "Summer of Resistance" across the country in June
>House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi kicked off the effort
>RESIST! wait noooo not meeeeee

She will still support them.

This is wonderful. This is exactly how minorities act when they get around their white leftist handlers. They get uppity and suddenly the facade of "unity" and "diversity" fades as these animals ahow their true colors.

The US owes these entitled little shits FUCK ALL. DEPORT EVERY LAST ONE OF THESE NARCCISSISTIC CUNTS.

Nice.

11 MILLION

Bump..this is glorious.

checked

For fucks sake just send them back already

>We have to pay our employees more and not just rely on cheap foreign labor

MY GOD THIS IS LIKE KRISTALLNACHT.

america is 50% non-white, make that 110 million minimum

Deport All Illegal Spics, No Amnesty, no birthright citizenship. Build the fucking Wall

Legalize the 11 Million goy!

first you take a drink. then the drink takes a drink. then the drink takes you.

that's clearly not the image I intended to post.

I like the first one kek

DUUUUUUUUUUDE
FUCK LAWS AND BOARDERS N SHEEIT