Sandniggers and spics aren't the same as Southern Europeans or Mediterraneans, anyone who says different is a Jew...

Sandniggers and spics aren't the same as Southern Europeans or Mediterraneans, anyone who says different is a Jew, sandnigger, or spic trying to fit in. Pic related, a sicilian woman

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/giuliamaenza_/?hl=el
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Prime_Ministers_of_the_United_Kingdom
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norman-Arab-Byzantine_culture
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Greek_warfare
journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1001373
youtube.com/watch?v=gQeN0AdsiHU
archive.is/Hb8em
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's not a Sicilian and if she's Italian she's from much further north but...

>Sandniggers and spics aren't the same as Southern Europeans or Mediterraneans
White Mexicans, guanchos or whatever, are literally Spanish and Italian, everyone else simply has native and African DNA.

But otherwise, yes. The Sicilian thing, after they got over the fact they'll never have red hair, is light skin and dark eyes/hair. This makes idiots who think "muh blue eyes" call them not European.

Also, Mediterraneans get fat easy.

A sicilian man

>I am so stupid and racist, just like you guys, Sup Forums
At least it's not another literally illegal call to violence.

Spic detected, you aren't Spanish, italian, or greek
There are no white Mexicans, they all have Indian blood

His facial features maybe. BTW Sicilians only incidentally sometimes have features that look northern European, like that guy's head shape. He actually looks a bit like my uncle... with blonde hair.

Calling for violence on Sup Forums is meaningless, which is why it's not illegal and means nothing. There's plenty worse that is taken seriously, isn't meaningless and is completely unenforced because it came from the mainstream media.
>I'm totally going to use my nonexistent helicopter to remove the retards

Maybe, but the native women were hot.

>That's not a Sicilian
Well she is a Cicilian fucking anglo subhuman.

The southern europeans are Arab meme is pushed by Anglos to encourage third world immigration into Europe

Kys now
instagram.com/giuliamaenza_/?hl=el

The anglos are 50 different tribes, the first Anglos was Romans. ahahahahahaha

They want Muslims and Africans to Immigrate to Italy and Greece so they say we are the same WHEN WE ARE NOT. This is an arab

It's really not. Historically Southern Europe was filled with Europeans, but the moors invaded Italy, Spain and a number of other nations and subsequently occupied Spain for hundreds of years. It irreparably changed the demography.

No it fucking didn't, why do you equate conquest and colonization with rape? You stupid fucking snownigger. Here is another "Moor" sicilian

Romans Nordics Celts Franks and many other tribes create the most bastardize country of Europe, the United Kingom.

The Brits with blonde hair have Scandinavian roots. Their ancestors was barbarian settlers.

Its azs c clear as day what "whiter than thou" agendas are pushed by antifas, or jews. I feel pity for actual Sup Forumsacks who fall for this divide and conquer shill tactic.

>the resume of the american education, always dumb always ridiculous

That's what I'm saying! They just want to say that to justify third world immigration

Don't cherrypick. Go to Spain and southern Italy and you can see that there are some clear differences. It might not be night and day like an African and a Swede, but it's irrefutable. Just look at maps with concentration of blue eyes and blonde hair or of skin pigmentation.

100% certain you are non white or a leftist, these People are not mestizo or Arabic. Please kill yourself

The average Sicilian looks like pic related. LOADS of Ginzo diaspora where I live. Like...an obscene amount of them. Southern Europe was occupied by dozens of different Islamic Caliphates for almost 1,000 years. The expulsion of them, and their rape babies started the Crusades. FUCK man, Spain couldn't get rid of those faggota until the 17th century. Philip III was based af and shipped all the Morisco rapebabies off to conquer the new world. (AMERICAS). These are just the facts my dude.

This is also a Southern Italian (Naples) woman, a """white""" woman as you say

That guy on the left seems pretty brown to me. See

Eight out of ten PM of UK had brown or black hair.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Prime_Ministers_of_the_United_Kingdom
UK conquered by the Romans first. The 15% of the brits with blonde hair are Scandinavians.

He is more white, than you will ever be son.

Non white subhumas, you are jealous of actual white people so you claim to be spainard, italian, or greek so you can Immigrate to first world countries

That's not how average sicilian look, i have never visited sicily,but visited Naples, and they look maybe more med and pontid than north italians but they dont look like arabs. That's pathetic, but what to expect coming from a non-white burger.

>can.

Do you understand America at all? Half of Europe dumped into my country in less than a century. Sicilians and Caprician are VERY different things.

Sicily and Naples are very far apart.

He is a non White trying to push diversity, they think that if they get Portuguese, italian, spanish, or greek People to think they are Arabs they will accept more immigration from the third world, as someone said in this thread it's antifa and leftypol who does this. "Lol Arab fucked your great great great great grandparent so you gotta accept Africa and the middle East"

Looks Russian

>Southern Italy is WHIIIIIIITE!

Come on dude.

She is 100% sicilian

That doesn't matter, I'm saying they are not Arabic or African. Italians eat pasta while Arabs fuck Thier dogs

nice try (())
but that's a lebanese team.

I'm not saying they're Arab either, but they sure as fuck have Arab admixture from the hundreds of years of invasions they had to endure.

Simple geographic location. It would be impossible for her to be a Native Sicilian. Migrant family within the last 2 generations from further north? Probable.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norman-Arab-Byzantine_culture

Moortugal pls go.

Miriam Leone legitimately gave me pasta fever

This is the national foootball team of Lebanon stupid amerifag

Go Kys fucking wooly flat nosed nigger

This chick again. Unironically looks exactly like my mom when she was in her late 20s and early 30s

You dumb FUCK, here is a list of groups that occupied the island of Sicily: Arabs: 100 years. Greeks: 400 years. Normans: 300 years. Germans: 100 years. Spanish: 400 years. French: 100 years. Byzantines: 300 years. Arabs for 100 years held control of the Western part of the island

The amount of conquer in Greece is embarrassing. Also, pay debts.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Greek_warfare

Goddess tier.

The moors had a beautiful fate in iberia Tyrone.

Spanish and Italian are white my dude. Greeks are not.

She has a slavic vibe, maybe it's the cheekbones. Lower lip is definitely more on the east med side, but very beautiful nonetheless.

They really should take down all the statues of their conquers, don't you think?

actual sicilian here, so funny to see Lagumina posted here in a thread about racism kek.
Sicily has more germanic genes tha most italian regions cuz WE WERE NORMANZ.
we also have more berber/north african genes because WE WUZ CALIPHZ.
The great american philosopher W.E.B. Dubois once said that Sicily is the original melting pot, thousands years before the USA.
So in Brazil and in the USA in 1000 years they will look like nowadays sicilians

They're currently flooding back into the Iberian peninsula as we speak. Tick tock discount-Spainard.

Reported to the UK cyber police. Have fun in jail britbong.

Greeks are European. This is the major difference, they speak an indo European language and have indo European features, Thier blood and bones are tied to the continent

Don't forget about the Norse that invaded and occupied your country.

The Berber shit is a myth, if sicilians are rape babies of anyone it is greeks

Sicilians are all black muslims now.

false.
Muslims (there were blacks, arabs but mostly berbers) stayed 250 years, more than Normans or Swabians.
Also we had Vandal rule too! and Phoenicians, actually the Punic wars were fought in Sicily.
We also had a pretty big jewish population. After the ethnic cleansing of arabs and jews, lots of mainland europenas came to populate the empty valleys

Dude even their food is universally Mediterranean, there is no significant difference between a Gyro or Doner Kebab. Basically the same thing. Tziki sauce is better than Arab cum sauce on kebabs though.

We literally raped you for a whole millennia between Mycenaean era and the dark ages.

Your average Italian south of Rome is literally 40% Greek

this woman does not have typical sicilian features however having said that you do get some distinctive looks in sicily.
sicilians are a mix of italic tribes, greek, spanish, arab, french plus maybe more. they are a delicately mixed people and as is true everywhere their story and their history is in their blood. flooding the country with migrants will destroy Sicilian culture and heritage and erase this very particular and unique mix

we Europeans are already vastly diverse both culturally and ethically and we dont need any more artificial "multiculturalism". we have enough of our own

Don't forget about the Spanish and Portuguese. Philip III was only able to remove SOME of the Moriscos...and that was only in Valencia.

The Arab shit is FALSE. But you were right about all the other stuff

She's pretty. 10/10, would breed with.

She looks Celtic my dude

as you may know, eastern part was more greek and western part was more phoenician/muslim.
The ruling dinasty was the Aghlabid dinasty and they were northafricans/berbers not arabians, pic related

Do you really like Tunisian niggers flooding into your island? You must admit you are not the same people. This is a line they say to push gloablism and diversity

Sicilians are unironically darker than most Mexicans

Sicilians were not a melting pot, sicilians always were the way they are since the bronze age, or neolithic old migrations. med-east core. It has nothing to do with north africans, but with levant, peoples that brought agriculture to europe.

You are fooling no one paco

they are not white either way

You seem to be the only one ITT to see what's going on. Italians are the most genetically isolated groups on the planet

>posts a Sicilian American

I don't think they care anyway

Of course they aren't the same, but mediterraneans have their genetic heritage mixed with them and there's nothing no one can do about it.

Kill yourself paco Delgado de la Huerta

well, it is precisely against globalism that I welcome tunisians. we traded for the last 30 centuries, we share genetic and cultural traits. Sicily is part of the mediterranean world, we have more in common with Malta or Turkey or Greece or Tunisia that, say, with Poland or Hungary or Germany. My hometown is closer to Tunisi than to Rome

Again, she looks Celtic

>Thucydides stated that one of the three original tribes of Sicily, the Sicani, were of Iberian origin, though "Iberian" at the time could have included what we think of as Gaul.

They are the same people they have been for over 50,000 years since neolithic expansion. This "mixed" claim is complete nonsense

Thanks, I now know I'm speaking to a non italian immigrant.

I agree to a certain extent. There's not really a pure race existing in Europe today.

please tell me why you think it is false? there are literally medieval mosques and signs written in arabic over there. the sicilians are very aware of their arab heritage and everywhere you go you see pic related (saracen/moorish puppet, a long standing tradition in siciliy)

it is well documented historical fact not revisionist mumbo jumbo like you see so much of nowadays

I am sicilian and I am a noglobal (left wing anti globalists). So I don't consider myself to be italian but sicilian. we have a slightly different culture and we have a distinct language that everybody talk.
Our culture is well known all across the globe, so we don't need to mix with pale and boring italicucks

>trusta mi paizano Italiano ara white-a

your point being?

Enjoy your women being raped by guys like this
You are ignoring all the other european powers that occupied the country

>posts a cypriot guy

I was in Mexico City last weekend for business/independence day partying and I saw more blue eyed people there than last time I visited London or New York.

That plus their rampant antisemitism makes me like them more than the anglos.

I know sicilians whose skin is darker than those in your picture

That doesn't mean anything, maghrebians bring islam, drugs, rape, crime, thieft. Does this not bother you at all? Sicily is Roman Catholic, you eat pasta while they fuck dogs

>neolithic expansion
>50k years ago
just stop
the bulk of Sicilian ancestry probably coalesced in the iron age, but more recent, even historical inputs are not necessarily excluded, especially from Europe and Italy(Longobardic settlements), but to a small degree from north Africa with Carthaginians or Arabs.

and even when you look at the bulk of their ancestry, their west asian and sw asian input is quite large, it's not just archaic med neolithic like the one Sardinians have, which is why they are so close in fact to the near east

That's dyed hair, she has brown eyes, brown hair, and brown everything else.

The chick in OP? DROPPED

It's not the looks only people in eugenic and nationalist community care about

>but muh haplo
>implying haplogroups correlate with admixture
suuuuure. let's take Switzerland for instance to see how people with same haplo can be of different race (purity quality more like)

journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1001373

>The * in Switzerland indicates that the three populations available from this country have variable estimates: Swiss-Germans show no evidence of African mixture, Swiss-French 0.5±0.2% and Swiss-Italians 1.6±0.2%. The ‘+’ sign in Italy indicates that multiple samples were available but all show evidence of African admixture

youtube.com/watch?v=gQeN0AdsiHU

Are you Pr*****e Az****o on ***ic***?

Let's assume that's true, do you REALLY think these guys are your equal and want them on your island?

surprised to see my highfashion-fu on pol

>moorjani
debunked shit
archive.is/Hb8em

can't be too suprising that some of you have good taste though

why do you show us a proud US citizen ?

no? what has this to do with Sicilian looks and ancestry?