--BREAKING--

--BREAKING--

twitter.com/HansNichols/status/909859230865293312

General Mattis called Air Force Global Strike Command headquarters shortly after he issued the go code. I have a portion of the transcript of that conversation if you'd like me to post it.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Pyongyang/
military.com/daily-news/2017/09/16/mattis-transgender-troops-can-continue-to-serve.html
rt.com/usa/403542-transgender-troops-pentagon-mattis/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Propaganda war... something that should have been going at full strength all along.

Trigger rocket boy as much as possible.

GO ON

The Duty Officer asked General Mattis to confirm the fact that he *had* issued the go code, and he said, "Yes gentlemen, they are on their way in, and no one can bring them back. For the sake of our country, and our way of life, I suggest you get the rest of AFGSC in after them. Otherwise, we will be totally destroyed by Norks retaliation. My boys will give you the best kind of start, 1400 megatons worth, and you sure as hell won't stop them now. So let's get going, there's no other choice. God willing, we will prevail, in peace and freedom from fear, and in true health, through the purity and essence of His natural... tweets. Goodspeed to you all" and he hung up.

>that do not put Seoul at risk
How? They can fire off 800,000 artillery rounds in less than 5 minutes. I'm calling bullshit.

Mattis is going to crossdress and suck Kim's dick. There will be peace in the Koreas once again.

I've seen that movie. very nice

ARE YOU QUESTIONING HANSNICHOLS??????

I never hear of the man before but I believe him

really bro...you're gonna pasta on me aren't you.

God damn, always gets me.
WE'LL MEET AGAIN

The only military option with REDUCED risk to Soul would be the Chinese annexing the norks.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I'm looking forward to the drone footage captured on autopilot as the south korea pilot gets splattered, capturing footage of some inept nork artillerymen killing themselves and doing huge collateral damage.

What a timeline.

>China warns it will side with North Korea if Donald Trump wages 'fire and fury'
What did WW3 mean by this?

China has finally overtaken America's weapons system and they know it.

>yes there are are

>fire and fury'
low energy meme

As if Mattis and his army of transvestites is going to even do anything

>China and Russia Warn the U.S. Not to Seek North Korean Regime Change
Few days old news but I'm having my doubts that US attacks if China and Russia actually will side with DPRK

Just bomb the artillery with grandma bombs

it's called a fucking shield nigger you ever watch Star trek?! fuck.

No way in hell China or Russia defend DPRK with hard power. They'll whine and go to the UN to get more soft power but they aren't going to risk annihilation over a shit region with untapped resources. Better to barter and gain something than lose legitimacy and hurt their already weakened nations.

Is North Korea the last safe haven on earth?

>are are

Well talking to DPRK isn't going to do shit. Maybe there will be some kind of military conflict, I dunno. However it's going to be Trump who gets blamed if DPRK manages to bomb Seoul and kill those Koreans.

Fun fact though, even Madagascar teamed up with DPRK

Why haven't you guys taken over the North Korean Government's subreddit?

reddit.com/r/Pyongyang/

>China or Russia risk annihilation
how? your nuclear arsenal is decades old. even fat kim have fresh nukes, not to mention russia and chayna. if drumpfy try something stupid (and he will), you're toast.

Is living in North Korea comfy? Pyongyang looks comfy as fuck

Also
>already weakened
this is what Americans actually believe. China is stronger than ever

>1 submarine fires off a volley of nukes and carves a mile wide line down the entire DMZ from end to end
>systematically nuke every square inch of NK
problem solved

Artillery can be seen with gooogle maps lol, just bomb all of those positions in a first strike

we are safe for now.

Rocket man just trying to get to the Moon. Nothing wrong with that!

No, ive been in commie blocks before, they are humid and drafty, no AC.

>are are
this this

The liberal idiot who wrote that does not do North Korean press releases any justice.

ORBITAL LASERS
>ORBITAL LASERS
ORBITAL LASERS
>ORBITAL LASERS

Love Jim Mattis.

What keeps you awake at night?

Nothing. I keep other people awake at night.

And transgender soldiers satisfied

nothing will happen, i doubt USA have the balls to start a war with a real country anytime soon

It risks a large war which will fuck up everyone involved. Economically it will be horrible for those involved. America will come out in the best shape, but not enough to charge head in like a dumbass.

Russia's economy is weakened and China needs unity. Something seems off with China desu, they're not the paper tiger some people paint them as, but they're not close to being a superpower and don't want to risk WWIII.

... I'm not a fan of the yanks but they're still the top of the superpower list for a reason.

China's shit falls apart and struggles to do basic things- all they have is millions of meatshields, Russia's got amazing missile defence and tons of tanks, that's it.
The yanks control the skies and the sea - can't move meatshields and tanks without the sea and sky.

oy vey goys better hurry up and die for Israel so the jews can take over banking and media in North Korea like they did South Korea using ROK media.

As civilians, yeah. You couldn't serve under Mattis, or any Marine, faggot.

Why contain it?

quality shitposts mah' dudes

>amazing missile defence

Like the one they sold Saddam?

>Mattis: Transgender Troops Can Continue to Serve
military.com/daily-news/2017/09/16/mattis-transgender-troops-can-continue-to-serve.html

>Pentagon says transgender troops can continue to serve in military – reports
rt.com/usa/403542-transgender-troops-pentagon-mattis/

The first time we went to war with Iraq, they were the world's "5th largest army." They were destroyed in days.

The path is being laid as we speak. By the time it happens, there will be a tremendous amount of assets in the area and it will make "shock and awe" look like a fireworks show.

this is a war made up by the same jew media who want their kike run banks taking control of North Korea hence it being spammed 24/7 in the jew media in western countries to tell people what to think so the banks can expand their control just like they control you through the IRS which was invented to collect taxes for the jews by Woodrow Wilson.

I do not fucking trust any of these generals at all. They are involved in some of the darkest corruption in the whole political game. I remember some anons saying that if something happened, some black project shit would be exposed to the public.

it's a double negative, it means they really aren't

Herro Faggots,

Mahr nam is Kim, and I rearry rearry hate every singre one of you. Arr of you are fat, retarded, no-rifes who sprend every second of their day rooking at stupid ass piccures. You are evurthing bad in the worrd. Honestry, have any of you ever gottern any nukrerar raunch ratery? Ri mrean, Ri gress irt's frun mraking frun orf peopre brecause of your own ape golf-trained president, brut rou arr trake to a whorr new rever. Thris is reven worse than jerking off to pricures on US first rady.

Don't be a shranger. Just hrit me with your best shrot. I'm pretty much prerfect. I wras captain of the Hwasong-14 team, and strarter on my ICBM team. What sprorts do you play, orther than "jack off to naked drarn japarese preople"? I also get straight A's, and have a branging hot girrfriend (She just brew me; Shit was Fire & Fury). You are arr faggots who should just kirr yourserrs. Thranks for ristening.

tactical nuclear weapons would do it

wow drufpgf BTFO ayyyooolamaop kek!

5th on paper, in reality was shit, you only attacked weak and small countries, that's why you don't move a finger against real oponents

Sounds legit.

spotted the jew sending you to die for Israel in their march to war in North Korea so the bankers can take control of their economy like in the US and South Korea.

pretty much, short of carpet bombing their positions to kingdom come there's going to be some nasty shit hitting Seoul. Unless the US gets the Chinese to do the job for them from the North

#PrayForNorthKorea

Sep 23rd. You've been warned.

I didn't say shit about Trump being btfo, I just said that Mattis allowed transfags to serve in military again

oh noes!

Look, you're a historically weak nation. I get that. You can be as cowardly as you want, Romania isn't exactly a prize anyone is eyeing.

Leave the strategizing to the superpower.

seoul might have to be risked, ultimately. south korea is our ally and all, but this is bigger than them losing one city.

There sure are options.

you have doomed us all. thanks dude.

Of course there are options. Just blow up their artillery in a preemptive first strike. They won't be able to retaliate by shooting their artillery at Seoul, because they wouldn't have any.

> military options that do not put Seoul at risk
ATOM DEACTIVATOR IMMINENT I REPEAT ATOM DEACTIVATOR USAGE IMMINENT

Cluster Tomahawks can blanket that one little area that is within range of Seol.

>thinks the US is still reliant on nukes
>doesn't know about space based microwave laser systems
>doesn't grasp the US is looking for reason to reveal tech as a step toward the New American century

>They can fire off 800,000 artillery rounds in less than 5 minutes

Be honest, did you ever fired an artillery round in your life? Also, do you have any idea about how 3rd world armies, or communist armies, or 3rd world communist armies work? Half of their equipment is spare parts, not functional.

From all those vaunted 12.000 artillery pieces, I would be amazed if 3000 are working, and even managing those would be a huge task.

Also fuck Seoul, bunch of pussies. How exactly do you think this will go in the future - is just a matter of time until RocketBoy delivers a nuke or two to ISIS. See then how much you'll care about Seoul

What the fuck? Its actually fucking happening. Prepare for battle fellow patriots

By destroying the artillery complex, d'uh.

Lucky for us that war today is too important to be left to the politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. But they have the codes. Owning the codes is a 110% guarantee of Happening. Especially in the hands of someone like Drumpf and Kimmy aka Rocket Man.

theres no way to save seoul if the war starts

drumpf fucked up with his babydick "FIRE AND FURY" comments and now the world is going to suffer

really deactivates my atoms

>They can fire off 800,000 artillery rounds in less than 5 minutes. I'm calling bullshit.

This is a complete meme. The vast, vast majority of Nork artillery pieces do not have the necessary range to hit Seoul. They have about 500 pieces that do, and only some of them are positioned to hit Seoul.

Yes, Seoul is going to get hit, but all these nonsense six gorillion shells per second numbers are complete histrionic bullshit.

FUCK!

>I do not fucking trust any of these generals at all. They are involved in some of the darkest corruption in the whole political game

This.

China is a paper tiger.

>mfw the US military is stretched ridiculously thin

If China for some crazy reason decided to join the Norks, we'd lose the war. We just can't concentrate the necessary level of force in the region. Japan needs to fucking rearm already

>I-if you launch another missile, we're going to retaliate! We mean it this time!
>Best Korea proceeds to launch another missile and doesn't give a fuck as Western society can only sit in the cuck shed

New factories to build the future without china inc!

seoul really pisses me off. south koreans are almost baby boomer tier faggots.

Fug. Still probably not happening though honestly.

>China is a paper tiger.

lol, wtf mushrooms you smoke???

I assume he is talking about some sort of ultra magnet to deflect the missiles back at N Korea.
Fascinating.

US involvement in the war would mostly be through air power, which thankfully is incredibly mobile. China would have extreme difficulty supporting any expeditionary force under threat of American airstrikes on their supply lines.

Show your flag jap!

SOON!

Thank you based Trump Salt Mining Co!

Could also be a double tap innuendo.

no, kim jung un is going to suffer. then we purge the domestic commies.

>What is carpet bombing, the post.