Tanaka kun

This anime is the reason I like watching SoL. Calmest animu of all time but also funny without being over the top. Also one of the only examples of "This anime made me sleepy just watching it" being a good thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zCBHru7xW7s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I usually just can't get into SoL and drop them by episode 3, but Tanaka-kun is pretty good.

Azumanga will always be the comfiest.
Although this show is great, you can't top the originals.

Girls are cute but the male characters are so goddamn boring that I can't get into it

Flying Witch is better.

Shounen Maid is better.

Yes you can " top the originals" Azumanga is great, but it's not amazing or anything. Take your nostalgia goggles off.

But it's Azumazing

OBJECTIVELY wrong

That's the whole point I)'d say.They're supposed to be really mellow compared to pretty much every other character.I honestly don't mind it.

Objectively my taste being superior to your taste

I dropped this in the first 10 min it was so boring and generic.

Rino is so fucking cute, we need more of her.

but she's evil

Tanaka-kun is insanely good.

No she is not

Miyano, there are classes going on next door. No more okottemasu.

But muh comfy

I struggled to get through the first two episodes but it gets more enjoyable. If you dont like SOL then thats a different story. But then Id question why you would watch a SOL if you dont like them.

I honestly thought the first episode was boring but by the second episode I realized that it's just a slow pace which is actually quite relaxing to watch.

It's a relaxing show while being comfyfucking rainy season

youtube.com/watch?v=zCBHru7xW7s

This show makes me feel awkwardly gay and I'm not even mad about it

I honestly don't mind how the two main characters are very much set up to be a gay ship. I see it as kind of funny and cute in a no homo way.

Implying Azumanga is the first SoL show.

This is the second gayest show airing this season

Is your mom the first gayest?

What does this broad see in that lazy fuck Tanaka-kun?

Is this show the biggest bait and switch this season?

She thinks Tanaka-kun is a perceptive boy for recognizing her even when she was in fujo mode, not like all the other guys who only recognize her idol self.

Ohta told him to never mention he only recognized her because she can't hide those splendid breasts of hers, and that's where that listless nigga be lookin.

Why has there been nothing but waifus addition?

Where are all the cute boys at?

In the actual anime.

There is literally no reason anyone should even consider Tanaka over Ohta.

Who's Ohta's waifu?

inb4 Tanaka

This show makes me feel awkwardly gay and I'm not even mad about it

We heard you the first time.

I wish

faster

I really like SOL and rarely drop them, but dropped this end of episode 2. It was too yaoi/fujo for me, and the few characters shown were boring- the entire episodes were about 'guy sleeps allot, gets carried around and made to do cute things by big guy'.

Does it get better? The characters arnt even cute.

But Ecchan is Miyano's husbando

>the characters arnt even cute.
user...

The next 4 characters introduced were all girls. 2 of which are in love with the listless faggot.

>The characters arnt even cute.

Bullshit.

how many episodes does it take? I want to skip anything similar to the first two episodes.

Moms

I'm about the anime, but it's probably the 3rd one. After that it's been nothing but hetshit with minimal homo usual homo interaction between them.

You can try reading the manga.

Azumanga is mediocre and it always has been.

>I'm about
*I'm not sure about

This he has high demand in that demographic.

I find Tanaka unbearable, which is too bad because the other characters are pretty fun.

faster