Can you imagine the media reaction if this guy was a Muslim immigrant who was attacked for "supporting ISIS" or...

Can you imagine the media reaction if this guy was a Muslim immigrant who was attacked for "supporting ISIS" or something?

context, I dont read/watch news--only Sup Forums

Nazis are such cucks, they can't even wear their symbol in public without getting KO'd and everyone including the police supporting them. Meanwhile the Communists can walk around with the hammer and sickle and not a single person will do shit.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Bike lock guy got thrown in jail.

Next step is to track down the guy that punched the Nazi larper and get him charged for assault.

it's fake you retard

Im so sick of you fucking stormfags. One moment, your all BLOOD AND SOIL! badasses and true aryan warriors, then the moment you go out and LARP in real life and get beat up, you run back here with your tails between your legs crying like faggots about the big mean bullies fighting you. neo-nazism such a contrived and nigger tier meme ideology and theres a reason only socially aloof retards and white trash niggers follow it.

Just a natural selection at work. If you dress like a nazi, you should be locked up in mental institution or beaten up.

And I'm far right.

People are acting more and more like niggers, getting excited at the smallest excuse to use violence.

>dat nan wearing symbol
>i gedda hit him

I agree 100 % percent. Neo nazism is cancer of right wing politics.

Much like SJW was to left wing politics.

Fake how? It was a real punch. Maybe the Nazi guy was a liberal playing pretend to discredit Nazis and it backfired, but either way the point is moot. The person wearing the Nazi symbol got wrecked and no one cared.

Congrats on your Jihadi, the only way you can win a fight is to completely sacrifice your life lol. Seems like a losing strategy when you can't live to fight another day for your movement because you're in prison for life fighting for scraps.

somebody make a "virgin Nazi and Chad Negro" pic asap
>those headphones

Forget ISIS, m*hammed is bad enough. A guy that ordered a genocide or two himself, let's not forget.

this is good

guy did literally nothing wrong and now the nigger is going to jail for assault

I doubt anyone would feel bad about a brown person with a isis armband get knocked out. Stop whining.

Its his fault for being calm and having his guard down around a city nigger, they are equivalent to animals, and when animals are left in the wild they are unpredictable and must be treated with caution

I would love to divide the US up into a Federation of Ethno-states.
NeoNazis get theirs.
WN get a couple.
Civic nationalist get theirs.
Black Nationalist get their own.
Multiculturalists get the balance of the nation, say all the coasts except one state on each coast dedicated to a white ethnostate of some variety.
I guarantee Black Nationalist and NeoNazis will have 3rd world social metrics within a generation.

>haha you can't fight back
>w-wait that didn't c-count

I'd give them like Idaho at the most. Fuck all these stupid meme ideologies that unironcally think about breaking up the US to make some pisshole meme nation.

this is a good analogy for how whites are going to die and lose everything. whites don't deserve to have a place in this world. the west was obviously just a fluke in history and whites are simply returning to the trash where they belong

t. liberaltarian

> the only way you can win a fight is to completely sacrifice your life lol
That's sad that you believe in nothing enough to sacrifice your own life for. You really are living a pathetic, meaningless life.

As an Uncle Ted Emperor, immortal of course, you could divide up a small territory with a fair enough representation of resources to give them a chance.
If they don't produce a commensurate tax revenue for the Fed coffers within 2 generations, abort the runt-state and either deport the inhabitants or offer them amnesty a la Southern Confederates.
You might end up with a productive enthostate that way. Obviously the Jews will win but maybe a BN or WN ethnostate could surprise us.

No one would cry if an Arab with an Isis armband got knocked the fuck out.
Take the hint faggot, nobody likes jihad's and nobody likes you stormniggers either.

I bet "racist AI" will take the headlines before this.

why do you think they care if people don't like them? their concern is that they can be attacked on the streets for no reason.

Can you imagine a woman going out wearing something provocative, being assaulted, and then getting told by the left she was asking for it because of what she was wearing?

Because that seems to be what's going on here.

>Nazis killed 60 million whites
>nigger is knocking out Nazis

I'd say he's helping the white race. Thank you nigger.

fuck off christcuck

Mods need to start banning this fake slide thread spam garbage. The armband is obviously shopped, its literally clipping though his sleeve.

Fuck all of you retards that are responding seriously.

>your all
>nigger so dumb he can't spot a manufactured movement
you need to be lurking more and posting less. if you're too stupid to spot shill ops you're too stupid to be posting here.

>when you forget you're not on Sup Forums
Now I understand all the power level hiding you speak of, must be hard getting knocked out every time you share your beliefs.

It's not shopped. Go watch the video.

this was staged by the jew media to put whites down, that same media would spam it 24/7 if a muslim or jew got attacked to keep their narrative going since the jew news is propaganda and not news looking at how their marching more americans to die for Israel against north korea so their jew banking financiers can take control there like they did in South Korea.

I like how this pussy meekly put his hand up when someone actually approached him. Fucking retard.

This screams false flag. Idk who is jewing who though. Could this be a guy looking for an easy lawsuit? All the people who talked him down are liable. Classic lynching.

Fake and gay

Maybe don't wear something confrontational if you can't defend yourself.

>context, I dont read/watch news--only Sup Forums
when , when has this happened to a migrant, it ALWAYS happens to normies, Antifa are the faggot, not us!

It's a politically motivated assault; terrorism. But I'll let that slide because that man's a faggot.

The first frame in OP's pic is him sitting with poor posture and looking like a bitch as he tunes out of the world. He's not engaging. He looks like that loser on the bus who can't/won't make eye contact with anyone.

The second frame is him gesturing in a bitch manner; his hands tell me "please calm down" and his eyes scream "please don't hit me". It's almost like he wants to explain the whole rationale of why he's allowed to express his political views...to apes.

The last two frames are what I expected to have happened.

Wasted potential.

You are comparing a muslim with a hatefull bigoted nazi? Are you serious?

Right-wing white males are more retarded than I though.

>No one would cry if an Arab with an Isis armband got knocked the fuck out.Take the hint faggot, nobody likes jihad's and nobody likes you stormniggers either.
except for you, because that is what you're fighting for, that and establishment LGBTQRB+2k bullshit

Setup and yes he deserved it anyway

Totally fake, but the good news is the nigger is going to jail.

Can anyone prove this was real, and not some staged bullshit?

those things need to be like 300% higher res to get normies to become ensbared in the deets.

fuvk actual nazis but... we need more fact-based jewish control of media, gov, finance threads.

I dont mind being called bad names for reciting facts about a tiny minorities wildly excessive influence and ethnocentric collusion.

It's the same shit. It's just identity politics for white people. I then more than SJWs, the right is better than that.

But Hitler started WW2 and killed 60 million white Europeans, not "the international clique".

all I see is a special snowflake black guy triggered and needing a safe space.

>You are comparing a muslim with a hatefull bigoted nazi? Are you serious?
Did it hurt your feelings that someone who chose to live by the norm and actually never hurt anyone is compared to the fucking worst murderous cult of the modern age, islamists..

Stop crying and grow some balls you commie-larping faggot.
And the next time you hit someone, please kill them so we can throw you in prison where you belong..

He's a NAZI, he is basically an ISIS member.
>durr, all the jews and minorities must die, don't hate me for my free speech

You guys even do the same terrorist attacks like running vehicles into people and shooting up churches.

so people can't tolerate fancy dress anymore?

Why the fuck did he dress like a nazi, this larping faggot?

nice follow through on the punch famalam, if old mate wants to walk around in his nazi gear he should realize there are people who will react this way and prepare accordingly.

fake and gay

Agreed. LARPing retards do nothing good for the right. Nothing. It only hurts us.

retard alert on this one

Would have been cooler if the Nazi fellow pulled out a luger and shot the negro.

I'm pretty sure nobody would give a fuck if a Muslim got his ass beat for walking around with an ISIS flag. Why don't you test your theory out? Report back.

Isn't it kind of sad your ideas are so disgusting that you guys are afraid to even publicly endorse them? I wear my Obama 08 shirt with pride.

fake and staged

Clue 1, he is a nigger.

Man I wonder if this is a shitty shill slide thread. Get off our board you faggot shills, we can spot your garbage a mile away. Sage in all fields

>Goes into nigger infested hole
>Lets guard down
He was asking for it, desu.
Fake or not it's his own damn fault. Literally equivalent to a slut walking around half naked and complaining when a nigger slaps her ass.

If you'll ever be a nazi larper, be sure you have good physique and knows how to fight. That guys looks like an untermensch.

>Give Idaho to the enemy
Fuck you. My inner Irish needs those potatoes.

He doesn't look white to me. Is this guy a paid shill trying to make us look bad?

1. The virgin sit
2. Looks like an Arab
3. You don't wear Nazi armband in public. While many of us, including me, sympathize with the Nazis and most of their ideals, that doesn't mean we literally want to resurrect Nazism. It's an ideology of the past
4. Get knocked out by a nigger. Pathetic

Willing to put money that this guy is a shill to make us look bad, it's so fucking obvious.

Have that nigger arrested and along with his priors he should get a decent stretch in prison where he will be unable produce niglets. Not too shabby.

He is right
If you go public about supporting ISIS expect to get shat on from all sides
You fuckers need to stop getting high on memes

>Wears Swastika in public.
>Not up for a fight.

Yeah this is faker than Pam Andersons tits.

Then you don't value liberty and you should kill yourself and do the rest of us a favor.

was this a lefty stunt gone wrong, or a genuinely autistic larper?

what if he just has some kind of mental disease?
is it ok to beat the disabled now?

If i put some swastika armbands on a bunch of retards and let the loose on the street will people beat them up?

and why are the niggers so triggered by the swastika?
what did hitler ever do to niggers?

Americans are taught from gradeschool that the Germans wanted to genocide everyone who wasn't Aryan

quit posting this

no one cares about some big city faggot who can't afford his own car

Maoris are redpilled