Should America and Canada join the EU?

Yes, they need more muslims.

I hope you die in a hole, also sage.

Fuck no

>Europe
>North America
know the difference

To be more cucked?

Yes that way I can collect gibs from Dutchland and Swedistan.

Canada should just infect itself with aids and join the 3rd world already..

God how I love that white balkan blob of non-members. One of the only good things about living in a federation with a muslim country is that we will never be able to join. Oh, also no terrorist attacks cuz they dont wanna "shit on a plate from which they eat" - dont wanna fuck up their european base with interventions etc..

please just stay out of that shit hole of a EU

>EU
>Europe

Two different things you leaf.

I don't know, to be honest.

But what I do know is that the only people who voted for Donald Trump are rural and suburban retards who wish they could fuck their own relatives.

City people and intelligent people all voted for Hillary Clinton.

>Yes, they need more muslims.

lol.. we don't need more niggers

oil money doesnt have to make you greedy, just share with everyone

It has, along w/100 other 3rd world diseases

No, but Quebec should.

Why would two nations which aren't even in the continent of Europe or are managed by countries which are situated in the continent of Europe join the European Union?

Let's not even begin with what is wrong with the EU as a whole, because we all know what the EU is trying to do to their member states, but the possibility of this happening is extremely unlikely given what I said above.

I honestly think OP is just either retarded or baiting, anyways thanks for the shitty thread.

>USA
>Canada
>nations
Tip Top K E K

>living in a federation with a muslim country
But that's UE specially with Belgium in 50 years.

Nope, they stay away from us and we stay away from them

>America

What for? We practically own the EU. They ain't shit without us. Pretty much a puppet state.

>Canada

Canada already acts like they're in the EU, maybe they should be granted membership. Then Germany, Italy, France and Greece now have expansive new lands to dump their refugees in. Canadians will welcome them obviously.