Exclusive: US government wiretapped former Trump campaign chairman

US investigators wiretapped former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort under secret court orders before and after the election, sources tell CNN, an extraordinary step involving a high-ranking campaign official now at the center of the Russia meddling probe.

Other urls found in this thread:

unv.is/cnn.com/2017/09/18/politics/paul-manafort-government-wiretapped-fisa-russians/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Holy shit. If Obama knew about this, shit should absolutely hit the fan. Absolutely disgusting.

>under court orders

Do you know what that is? That's a warrent, like when you are suspected of committing a crime you get a court to order it.

If there were “secret court” orders, there was no way Obama didn’t know. Possible huge happening.

lol!!!! pol is busy talking about numales.

dumb shits are literally part of a conspiracy, unwitting agents of the russian govt.

Secret court orders means FISA court

Also, here's the link;
unv.is/cnn.com/2017/09/18/politics/paul-manafort-government-wiretapped-fisa-russians/index.html

>dumb shits are literally part of a conspiracy, unwitting agents of the russian govt.

There are Russian bots who post here, this has already been revealed. Trump was put in to destroy the US.

>Secret court orders means FISA court

Yes which is perfectly legal, something Republican Bush created under the Republican Patriot Act.

I wouldve wiretapped him too. seems like a conservacuck rino traitor piece of shit to me

I'll hold my breath for CNN to apologize for mocking Trump for his "wiretapping" remarks.

For conducting surveillance on FOREIGNERS.

Hence the F.

Hundreds of Americans were illegally surveilled and unmasked by Susan Rice, and for some fucking reason, Samantha Power, the UN Ambassador.

The fucking UN Ambassador, swearing under penalty of perjury that the unmasking of Americans is vital for national security.

WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK.

Exactly.

DELETE THIS

NOW!!!

Lol wait, are Trump supporters honestly trying to spin this in a positive light?

You obviously don't understand the full implications of this.

Wow, I just drank some milk, and I'm feeling pretty sleepy. good night anons I hope you sleep well too.

This. No happening. All this proves Is Russia/Braaaumpf conspiracies are going no where

Q: So why is this coming out now?
A: His approval rating is going up. And his agenda is starting to move.

>doesn't know how to sleepy post

He's not as big a faggot as you are.

ptg spinning aside Manafort is fucked, I don't know how he though he wouldn't get his shady Ukrainian dealings probed to hell and back but here we are, if he didn't do anything illegal under Trump he sure as hell is going to be fucked for his other skeletons

manafort......trump's consigliere

Guessing that the original wiretap will be proved to be political, because the administration was trying to create civil war in Ukraine and Manafort was working the other side.

The second wiretap was probably the result of the Trump Tower meeting with the Russian chick, which was setup by Fusion GPS to provide probably cause for another warrant.

It's going to come out as all political.

OBAMA IS GOING TO PRISON

KEK HAS WILLED IT

Trumps actually pretty based.

Wake me up when it's happening

Didn't Rice say 2 weeks ago they also unmasked people on his team because they were meeting with Saudi's or some shit?

HAVE SOME VINDICATION, BITCH.

Why are Trumpfags celebrating over this, he was obviously wiretapped because of shady shit he was doing for years before the campaign even happened, how does that indict Obama if they likely had a good reason for a warrant at least in Manafort's case?

On that note, why are libshits and the media kikes cumming uncontrollably over this?
Manafort was known to be crooked for years and he's likely going down for illegal shit he did with his business dealings, not for anything related to muh collusion which never existed in the first place so I fail to see how they think it's going to come back to Trump.

Once violence spills over the streets remember to send squads to lock down all paperwork & documents first and foremost so everything can be revealed in drips & drabs daily furthering the rage of the overlands.

>a us citizen
>being wiretapped for "shady shit"
>with a FISA warrant

Think about what you are saying for 2 seconds.

Russian money laundering through fake real estate deals and back channel campaign funding.

This shit is gold.

Lock the nigger up!!!

Can you imagine how great America would be if all the draconian 1984 shit was solely focused on immigrants?

Obama's going to prison filthy criminal nigger

Read the article, cleared of (((shady shit))) in 2014, reopened in 2016 to spy on Trump

the UN and EU are not your friend user