Does Sup Forums like Pandora Hearts?

Does Sup Forums like Pandora Hearts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JIk10C4Isoc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Love the females this mangaka creates. The girls from Vanitas are great as well.

Completely forgot about Mochizuki doing a new manga. Will get to it.

I have this series on my shelf but i haven't even tried to read it in like a year. I bought the whole series on a whim when I thought it was fully TL'd, realized it wasn't, waited for the last volume then never got around to it.
Seemed all right from what I saw. Was very obviously drawn by a woman.

A convoluted clusterfuck that could use some serious trimming.

Yes, too bad it was too short

Best girl

It's my favorite manga. MochiJun also created my waifu.

Read it a few weeks ago and Loved it. It didn't drag on and tied up everything nicely. Break best boy

There's nothing more pure than the love between Sheryl and Rufus.

Put this on hold for a while. Is it really good? Seen from most reviews about it being a masterpiece, does it live up to the hype?

It's my favourite manga.

It's just an old hag.

Anime was too short. I don't mind it going off the manga for it's own ending but 3 eps episodes wasn't nearly enough time.

Manga was really good despite being a bit hard to follow.

Masterpiece is a bit of a strong word, but I'd say go for it.

I liked this. But now I can't remember what's this all about.
I only remembered the penis hair.

It lost its way a bit (could have done with a slightly simpler backstory in favor of more Alice), but I still liked it a lot. I wish someone would scanlate her new manga.

isn't it kind of new? shouldn't have much chapters to begin with

>scanlate
You do realise that FallenSyndicate was going to scanlate this, right? And then Yenpress spammed them with DMCAs until all their Pandora scans were removed as well as the Vanitas ones.

And then some tumblr person went and bought the Yenpress translation and uploaded them only for the posts to get DMCA'd. They then uploaded the scans to a tumblr blog with zippyshared, mediafire, imgur, VK and tumblr and ended up with their blog removed for copyright infringment and all the albums and links nuked in under 24 hours because of yenpress. They then eventually 'gave up' on uploading the scans but secretly uploaded the scans to Sup Forums instead and claimed they found them there. And some other russian uploaded a different set of screenshots of the english version of Vanitas to VK instead and yenpress hasn't realised that it's up but it'll be DMCA'd when they do.

The copies I dl'd before they were nuked I've ftp'd to the goddess.

There was a Vanitas thread less than a week ago with some links, look in the archive.

Oh, shit, thanks.

was pretty fucking shit desu

is it still ongoing in the manga?

No, it ended early last year.

It was average
Not good enough to stay in my mind
I only remember that guy who had 2 stands and who fooled everyone and that girl with a fucking lion.
Don't remeber how it ended, the butler shooted the guy or smth

The manga was a very fun ride. Suffering and plot twist every month.

It had a baller soundtrack.

youtube.com/watch?v=JIk10C4Isoc

The manga was okay but the anime was meh.

The music is the only good thing the anime has done.
Still lisent to Lacies Melody sometimes.

Had too many plot twists by the end, I think. While I felt that the plot was still coherent, it being monthly meant that I kept forgetting important details and couldn't enjoy it properly. I'll probably reread it at some point to get a grasp on the story.

>a bit hard to follow.
At some point every fucking chapter introduced a new compeltely gamechanging twist. Following it as it released was fucking terrible.

The anime was pure fanservise. Same the extras.
As a fujoshit it insulted me to no end.

As much as I love the manga I have to agree with it. As a whole it is pretty clear that everything tied together decently enough for the most part. But following it weakly was hell trying to recall every little plot line or twist that came each week.

I mean there was sufficient enough foreshadowing and shit where nothing really felt like it was coming out of nowhere. But there was honestly just stuff you'd forget about that came back into play which confused the shit out of me each release.

>But following it weakly was hell trying to recall every little plot line or twist that came each week.
Do you mean monthly?
Everytime a new chapter was released, I had to check the previous chapter because of that. In the end I stopped caring and skipped through the last chapters

Yeah a mistype on my part, I don't really follow many monthly series since the wait usually just made me forget to keep up with them. But Pandora Hearts was one of the few that I actually made sure to follow.

Pretty sure I had to do a complete reread every now and then to wrap my head around the new release.

The art of the manga was absolutely amazing.

And the story started off well as a really cool concept, but it kind of went off all the walls at certain points. I'm also upset at certain deaths in the series that happened near the end, because that ruined couples that I liked.

Just started reading Vanitas. God I love the colors she uses. Those cover pages are absolutely gorgeous.