BASED QUEEN HILLARY TO CONTEST ELECTION RESULTS

GET THE FUCK IN HERE HILLDAWGS! OUR GIRL IS ABOUT TO BE PRESIDENT AND GET THE RESPECT SHE RIGHTFULLY DESERVES!

cnn.com/2017/09/18/politics/hillary-clinton-2016-trump/index.html

IT'S OVER DRUMPFSHITS
IT'S.
OVER.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/pJUtq
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Let's archive that
archive.is/pJUtq

>She still isn't in jail

>CNN
>She "might" pursue legal action
>By that same standard, she'd be lumped in with him regarding collusion with Russian Officials and Businessmen.

kys

Daily reminder she won the popular vote and the electoral college is a racist institution.

we're still on this?

How can one person be this desperate? Even Gore didn't randomly come out a year later saying he was going to contest it again and his election clearly was rigged.

Mueller is knocking on the door of the oval office, flumpfy. Manafort is all ready going to jail. It won't take much to get him to flop so we can get the whole orange enchilada. I can smell the fear, trumpanzee.

>current year
>still doesn't understand electoral college
>Gore won fair and square!

holy fuck how has bill not honor killed her yet?
He about lost his shit from the campaign alone after she destroyed the family name. How much more can he take?

Will she do it from her Costco headquarters?

Trump will pardon him and you will still have the stench of BBC cum on your breath.

>tfw Clinton was a respected name back in 2010

>OUR GIRL IS ABOUT TO BE PRESIDENT
how?

Which he barely squeaked anyway.
He lost by 3 MILLION votes.Let.That. Sink. In. Drumpfkins.

You don't understand pardon power

>his election clearly was rigged.
by the same guy who rigged this one, Roger Stone

they stole Virginia and New Hampshire though, so basically nobody fucking knows what happened except that Trump definitely won

Good bait

HILL YAASSSS

Suck it Drumphies

Gotta admit, the kikes are good at writing these scripts.

If you thought the left Ass hurt was astounding these past 6 months... imagine the right if she all of a sudden became president.

What a plot twist kikes.

Based

YIMPFIES BLOWN THE HECK OUT BY BASED HILLDAWG.

Thanks, Norbot

>1 post by this id
Stop posting in bait threads
Sage

Based Hillary pressing the issue so we have keep having a nice lolcow to laugh at

No

yes because illegal immigrants can vote and there's like 20million in the usa

Just fucking go away already you old leathery hag.

Wow, just in time uh?
Almost one year later, genius and speedy mind of her at it again

What difference, at this point, does it make?

All these faggots replying to a shill thread, and now I'm gay too.

Obviously did not read the whole article.She said there is nothing that can allow this to happen in the Constitution.Y'all gotta have the biggest bluest balls.

SOMEONE POST HER TWEET

>almost 1 year after the election
>suddenly wants to contest results
>"I swear it has nothing to do with promoting the fact that I just published a book. Oh, did I forget to mention that? How silly of me, you should go buy it. It's the best book on the market."

Nice try shill

Look at the way she moves her body and forced thickness of her clothes during the interview w/ Anderson Cooper. How many fucking medical devices does she have strapped to her keeping her fucking alive?

This seems like a joke but she is signaling. She's been leading Mueller's moves for the most of the investigation. Watch for more talk about this and a possible new commission into Russian hacking. Don't laugh too hard about this, something is up.

HOLLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!

AMERICA"S FIRST CUNT PRESIDENT INCOMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So its fine if Trump plugs his books constantly but if Hillary does the same its suddenly out of line?

Do they not realize changing flags won't change their ID?

what is she? a glutton for punishment?

You are a fucking moron. Wikileaks revealed on September 3rd that more than 3.5 million of killary's votes were either a.) illegal votes b.) voting fraud via machines or c.) dead people. The democrat party is collapsing and rightfully so. You tried your hardest to bring down america and get a George Soros Puppet in office and failed. Your. Time. Is. Up. Snowflakes. Go and fucking protest free speech on the UC Berkeley campus some more you degenerate.

I think they're both retards, honestly.

This would result in civil war and ultimately the death of 95% of liberals.

Free speech is a dog whistle for hate speech. If normal, decent, hardworking people are physically BTFOing you out for expessing your "opinions" you should probably learn to keep them to yourself.

Fascist pls go

>Clinton contests general election
>Meanwhile Bernie contests primary
>Bernie is named the true victor of the election!

So, you're telling me Bernie can still win?

One too many

Good. Dumb bitch forgot the evidence of democrat voter fraud in Cali and NH found post election

Straight Facts

Do you have a link for that? Would love to show my dumbass friend proof of voter fraud.

One's a loser, one's a winner, faggot

I don't think she's gonna be able to raise another billion dollars to fund that fight.

What if the government could prove voter fraud in California and Foreign Agents of Mexico harassing American voters keeping them from the polls?

The election was certified. Therefore, no matter what happens she won't be president. EVER!

She can't contest it anymore she fucking conceded.

Drumpf absolutely BTFO yet again.

How embarrassing

The last time I met a British man, I told a pack of niggers that "septic" meant "shitskin," and they beat him almost to death in front of his squacking girlfriend.

Watching him sobbing while picking his own teeth up out of the carpet was the funniest moment of my life.

Pence in the Antichrist

Trump is the fake/pretend Antichrist
Trump will be impeached for Russia collusion.
Pence will be assumed to replace him.
Hillary will challenge on the basis of Trump being Russian plant and popular vote.

CHAOS will ensue
Trump will go down on 23/9

>yfw Hillary becomes president just in time for the economy to collapse which triggers the commoners to drag her into the streets and place her head on a spike

Talk about sore loser. This just makes you guys look obsessive and even more crazy than you already are. You are supporting one of the worst human beings to ever walk this Earth.