Thoughts on rich NEETS?

I'm a rich NEET, never worked and never finished HS. I most likely will not be able to have sex or get married unless I pay. What are your thoughts on this, Sup Forums? Are rich NEETS like me helping in anyway? Pic related is my bank account, I'm 22 and already have a net worth over 600k. How could a NEET like me help save the white race?

>that
>rich

Go to local church and introduce yourself. Ask if you can volunteer. Become part of the community and so forth.

give some of it to people who need it

>over a 600k NET worth at 22 without ever working.
>zero debt.

Kek I bet your NET worth isn't even 100k yet despite a few years of wage slaving.

Pay me and I'll teach you to slay pussy like an 19th level barbarian.

>$600k
>rich
have fun being unqualified and useless for even the most menial of work and have your hypothetical family run off on you.

There is no difference between a rich neet and a poor neet, either way youre going to the work camp.

invest your money carefully.

also protip, editing the text on a website doesn't actually make more money appear in your bank account.

600k is the top 1% for my age range. Spotted the wagie.

How could you get that rich without working? Also
>How could a NEET like me help save the white race?
By contributing something. Get a job. Be a productive member of society. It'll speak for itself. The reason we hate niggers is specifically because they don't do that.

>having 150k in the bank
enjoy the economic collapse with those pixels, buddy

Lol you think this is is rich.

Op believes this. I make that in like a month. You are poor as shit.

Kill yourself.

150 grand is rich?
I'd need three times that just to buy another home in CA.
>You're not rich, son

>154 k
>rich

>wahhhhh theres no way a young NEET could have 10x my net worth, I've been sucking mr Goldberg's cock for 10 years now! He must be using inspect element, oh well back to slaving away for my mortgage while my wife fucks chad.

Guess money doesn't cure autism

give me tree fiddy

Enjoy your cucked state filled with spics and fags. And enjoy taking out a 500k loan for some cuck shed, I'll be relaxing in my beautiful home in a 99% white neighborhood that I paid for in cash.

can confirm

Yep you're retarded. If you're actually not retarded you'd invest that money like I said and actually build real skillsets and work a real job. Having that much money will help you a lot as you'll never be stressed of needing to save. Go enjoy life.

it won't last you long, retard

Wagies getting ragie.

GOML. I'm funemployed, nibba.

Only have 50k. ;-; im poor.

I spend around 12k a year on average, and I'm saving for another apartment.

how did you get rich?

better move to some 3rd world shithole where that 600k would actually last more than a decade

BTC/Stocks/rich parents.

Get a job and be social you lazy fuck! Or at least volunteer and do something productive. Christ, you could have started a shitty little business at least.

if you have a small steady income (like a pension for disability, hint hint) and lead a NEET lifestyle it won't run out in a lifetime.

Get a skillset or education if you haven't already. 150k is nice and all but if you want to do more than survive for a while you're going to need some kinda plan.

6 figures isnt exactly rich but i suppose its the only thing youve got going for you. its something at least. why not start a business or do charity work? cant imagine what a neet would do with that money. the neet lifestyle is practicall cost free.

If you're too autismo to breed, create bomb OC

Like in a book. With no pictures. Chad doesn't have the time

Without the full details you've likely dun goofed. You need a few million to actually retire in comfort or some kind of decent disability/pension/trust fund scheme. Misjudging this is going to mean you're going to be a 40 year old deadbeat.

Find an attractive wife and raise the kids she has by way of affairs with more interesting men, I guess.

Oy vey, waiyyy are you not heaalping thee swamp grrowww, goy!?

Honestly if I had money like that I'd probably try to find some kind of comfy wage slave job just for the sake of having something to do in the day.

Not high stress bullshit like fast food but something simple like anything with the prefix night shift

You could try being less edgy. You could also start excersizing, lifting, eating well, and learning skills you'd like to contribute to society with. Calling people poor on the internet isn't going to help anybody.

99% you're shit at trading and it's actually
just the rich parents.

may i ask you what did you do to get that amount of money?

Jealous wagie that didn't buy BTC at 100 dollars when I did.

So you'll be out of money when you're 70. Also since you never worked and payed into social security you won't have that either.

Good job retard.

AHAHAHAHA

>Rich
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>This is rich in fatland
I AM LAUGHING MATE, GOOD BAIT GREAT POST XDDDDDDDDDD

>$154,307.09
>rich

Yes goy work until you're 70, and never have kids you need 2 million dollars to retire now!

>1.6 mil
>Rich
AHAHAHA YOU FUCKING AMERICAS

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>Trading
>Bitcoin

You got lucky. No sane trader would have held that long.

t. Forex trader

bank statement with ID and timestamp or it's fake and gay

>jealous
>of a self-admitted virgin NEET
but yeah, i actually did buy BTC (and mined Ether) way low. i'm up like
30 grand - big whoop, i make that in a few months.

I'll teach you how to wimminz for 10k

Just because you're good at something doesn't mean you should do it. Please stop saying retarded things like 'wagie'

L O N D O N

154k isn't rich. That's comfortable, living like a pleb for a year or two.

>1.6 million deposited, not invested
Proof you don't have to be smart to be wealthy

commiefornia, jew york, san fagcisco. shall we go on?

By the time I'm around 40-50 I will have inherited my parents money all to myself (only child). I won't need social security when I'll be making 100s of thousands on my rental properties alone.

ITT fuckers with less then 10 million that probably didn't even earn it themselves.

>This is what people actually believe, having pocket change makes them champs

AHAHAHA

Best laugh in fucking ages, holy shit.

I'm a rich NEET. Never finished high school, either, though I did go to college.

Got married. It's cool.

You can afford a shitty house in the burbs and a new 2014 car.
Then you are dead broke.
Nice one OP nice, you aint rich.
Lower middle class but since its all in cash its lower middle class.
600K in canada wont get you much of a house.

>be social
way overrated fampai

>jan 24, 2013
>not spending 1.6 million dollars in 4 years
>rich

>This guy actually thinks he's going to be a real estate mogul

If you made that in a month you would know that is about all you need in the bank at one given time. I hope you dont have your 100million in BOA do you?

I own 340k worth of BTC. How does it feel to slave away for pennies while a young rich NEET like me never had to work and has more money than you will ever have?

>What are your thoughts on this, Sup Forums?

Not having to worry about money is good.
I'm not sure what to tell you as you obviously aren't looking for legit opinions and simply wanted to showoff.

I will say this though; life is shorter than you think; make the most of it. You might enjoy being a NEET right now, but in 10 years you will have a different ambitions

Poor fag detected.

>trusting a Jew financial advisor
>not investing in ammo for the race war

ITT a guy who only has 10 million and not 100 million

>this is what people actually believe, having pocket change makes them champs

AHAHAHA

Best laugh in fucking ages, holy shit.

Net worth means everything you own together is valued at 600k. There is slim chance that would last you the rest of your life. Better find a way to use that to make more money.

I have £90 in my bank but an 8.3 inch cock.

>feels good

post your balance faggot

Oh lookie boys, someone with an empty pocket has hurt feelings.

>having 1/2 your net worth in one asset
holy shit you just lost a lot of your parents' money
in the past two weeks...

i was right, you are shit at trading

You have no interest in having a serious conversation. You came here to brag about the one thing you have. It's no better that 95% of the white nationalist out there who's only thing going for them is not being a nigger in every way save for race. Time for some self reflection mate, if you're capable of that.

how do i get neetbux and live the dream along with you, user?

>Are rich NEETS like me helping in anyway?

depends on what you do,are you doing anything? a rich NEET with a family is the elite, there is no difference, think about it

charity is a scam

Cool LARP

I am going to buy a rental another apartment with the money in my account. I'll be making around 32k a year just sitting down doing nothing, I'll also be saving 90% of my income because I have extremely low expenses.

>muh deus vult
>sexual degenerate

>muh balance

Sorry I don't speak poor, I speak money,
Clearly you don't though, stay wanting faggot

all it takes to save the white race is the spreading of information. make normies aware of the situation and who is responsible. this can be done for as little as 0$ or can be scaled-up to a large propaganda operation. when whites wake up we get things done.

>how do i help the white race

i'm a black guy that wants to get black people to go back to africa

pay my student loans off homie

Can I have some money pls

By helping a poor "neet" like myself that has fallen on hard times

That is not much, but hope it works out.

>not owning a business that makes $100k net profit a month

Kek

It was my money, and I never lost anything, I'd only lose money if btc went bellow 100 dollars. I'm holding until 10k then I'll cash out and buy some rental properties then a nice home to live in.

Invest wisely and have a family with many white .

T. Multimillionaire Natsoc

Buy $154,307.09 worth of chicken tendies.

> tfw even with a six-figure salary and 50% savings rate you'll never overcome wageslavery

32k a year is enough to rent a small house, pay utilities, food, internet, phone, and still have a few thousand afterwards to just blow on bullshit.

I make 24k a year (poorfag I know) and live pretty damn comfortably, because I don't live outside of my means/

can i have some shekels op

It's enough for me, only people with crazy high expenses that are in 100,000s of debt will say otherwise.

if you cannot own a house and have a family are you even rich?

and how did you got that money?

seriously, i am interrested about your story.

I never have to work a day in my life. My child was born a millionaire and today I was looking at lamborghini huracans to buy at $240,000.

user, I've never bragged online or rubbed it in anyone's face. If you're doing well, be grateful, silent and humble. You sound like a douche bag and likely made this thread because you have deep seeded self esteem issues. Get your shit in order

And something else OP; you should try to un-neet yourself and marry a girl if you want to help the white race.

I may only make 50k a year as a wagecuck, but I have a son and a good wife, which are worth more than your "fortune" of 150k