THIS IS WHY DONNY WAS WIRETAPPED, YOU RURAL RETARDS

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. They followed a strict legal process. The Mueller smackdown of cheetoshit is coming.

>into the trash it goes

Hilldawg is ready!

If I remember correctly, that server was tied to Mcmullen in someway.

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1164157/pg1

>Oct 31, 2016

Faggot.

It was insignificant server communications, already debunked.

the server the CIA/NSA was making to look like it was communicating with Russia? that one? oh . read wikileaks and vault 7, you degenerate retard

>rural retards

cities are centers of dependency and the first targets in the next war. who's the retard?

>the server the CIA/NSA was making to look like it was communicating with Russia? th

Nice conspiracy theory, rural retard. Vault7 "UMBRAGE" has fuck all to do with this.

And how would they have concluded that, dummy? By investigating. And did you know that wiretaps are a tool of investigation, dummy?

Fact is they had probable cause to investigate with a wiretap.

>making a thread about Russia/Trump in Sept. '17
>calling anyone a conspiracy theorist

10/10, posts like these is why I like to browse this shithole, call out the stupid fucking idiots

The whois literally listed him as the owner

Can you please quote from a credible source.Not one that cannot pay its rent.

You know exactly what we know, and you still serve the neolib monsters. Fucking creep.

Nice mansplaining you cunt.

>dumb Hillary set up an unprotected server as SoS, proceed to receive and send classified information
>Russians and Chinese and ISIS and pakis and fucking Botswana have a laugh accessing that info freely
>dumb dems invent Russia narrative instead of committing suicide

Who the fuck still believes your narrative, retard?

Here's an ironic (you) (Play stupid games, win stupid prizes)

Alright fuckstick, time to drop knowledge on your dumb, liberal cum dumpster you call a brain:
>Look up the Whois
>Tied to booking and payment SaaS provider for hotel systems
>Literally used for payments, and when foreign people such as Russians come it explains the Alfa bank comms
>Literally not at Trump tower
>You are a fucking retard
>Paul Vixie's name was ruined by some faggots who think they understand Networking because they are hipsters with MacBooks

Kill yourself

the fact that the news media overwhelmingly wants to talk about Russia/Trump collusion nonstop even when theres nothing to talk about and no real headway having even been made into the shit while consistently ignoring the shit about the DNC muslim staffer that was leaking shit left, right, and center is mind boggling

you could leak 2 pics, one of Trump passing a random russian in the street and one of Hillary slapping a child in the face with her low hanging beef curtains and we all know which one 95% of the news media would go with hook, line, and stinker

The "communication" were Russian spam emails advertising holidays getting bounced

Yea thats cool, shill.....but you have no power here....and I will tell you this: there is a double standard that we all know is there. The Clinton Foundation & Obama were as corrupt as anything on the conservative side...more so probably. There are no innocents in this game.

I will also say this: If it is war you fools crave, then war we shall have. It will be rednecks vs. snowflakes with all the regular people caught in between. The shooting will be the least of anyone's problem. The collapse of the luxuries we enjoy will be most troubling. Its really about the fact Trump won fair & square. It matters not what SJW's want to believe....the conservatives are tired of traditional America being marginalized and persecuted. Perception is reality.....If Trump is impeached, assassinated, displaced, kidnapped or drugged we will have war. I guarantee it.