Mushishi fucking sucks. I've never been more agitated by pretentious hipster shit before this

Mushishi fucking sucks. I've never been more agitated by pretentious hipster shit before this.

season 1 is pretty good though

I could understand feeling that way about season 2 since the antagonists end up being cartoon villains a bunch of times though

No shit. Why do you think MAL likes it?

Did you marathon it? If so bad idea. It's like Aria and NNB in the sense where it's supposed to be more relaxing. You'd like it better if you just watched one episode before bed.

because it's one of those shows that trick you into thinking it's "deep" and "artlike" when it is actually just equivalent to a steaming pile of dung that sends people into an LSD high with its fumes.

>because it's one of those shows that trick you into thinking it's "deep" and "artlike" when it is actually just equivalent to a steaming pile of dung that sends people into an LSD high with its fumes
Sounds like Ergo Proxy 2bh phamilia

Uh, what the fuck are you talking about?

It never tried to be greater than itself.

And I mean the first season, I haven't watched the second season yet.

>relaxing
Yeah I felt pretty relaxed watching this, as simple as the plot can be

Take it as it is. It's a good looking show. A little too slow, and a little boring. I hate how Ginko is the only recurring character; the show felt lonely. But it had nice music and visuals.

>pretentious hipster shit
Ohh the irony.

It's not trying to be deep, it's just an episodic show about a dude going around taking care of problems. The only people who think it has a "deeper meaning" are fags who actually care what others think about their anime preference.

Do not reply to the bait thread, just let it die.

Anime fucking sucks. I've never been more agitated by disgusting weeaboo shit like this.

This not for you op.

Mushishi's not for everyone but nothing about it is pretentious

too d33p for y0u

Reminder to sage in garbage thread

Mushishi isn't pretentious but it's not deep either. It's pretty straightforward, really.

I never understood why people call Mushishi relaxing or comfy. What's comfy about magic invisible bugs irrevocably ruining innocent lives in horrifying and sometimes gruesome ways?

Mushishi is just the shittier version of Natsume Yuujinchou.

Harem-Action shit Fanboy

(You)

>replying seriously to troll threads

Mushishi is trash. Having a different opinion doesn't make it a troll, MALtard.

I wanted to like Mushishi, but it really is boring as all fuck.

It's pretentious as it gets.It appeals to angsty pseudo-intellectual 12 year olds

It's like watching a piece of art. If you don't want to be relaxed you will not enjoy it.

Mushishi is a comfy and mysterious anime.

>Getting this mad at mushishi.

>tricking yourself into thinking something is pretentious
why do people do this?

Agreed. The whole show is "look how beautiful these drawings are" except they're nothing special.

>Ginko goes somewhere
>Mushi does shit
>Ginko mostly solves shit
>Ginko leaves
>People somehow think this is supposed to be deep or pretentious
Are you retarded, OP?

Sounds like OP never heard a ghost story on his life.

try harder
>-1/10 bait

It doesnt even try to be deep.

I guess you haven't seen too many "hipster shit" shows then.

Nigga, do you think it's meant to be watched for its '2deep4u intellectualism'?
You watch it simply because it's comfy as fuck.

>pretentious hipster shit
Three meaningless meme words in one sentence. Cancer.

Mononoke did it better.

DESU the show was really relaxing and pretty interesting.

The real thing that set it apart for me was the complete lack of cringey dialogue that every other anime suffers from.

Is Mushishi entry level?

>Ginko is the only recurring character
He's the only main character, but he's not the only recurring character.

This guy gets it.

Here you go.

I think the appeal for me is that ginko is pretty cool dude and its relaxing. I can watch it when I'm tired and dont want to concentrate too much on the show. I dont think its deep I think its rather shallow in a good way.

>mfw newfags don't understand that this is the only way left to make Mushishi threads now
OP is actually a big fan of the show

I watched it when I couldn't sleep. I find it beautiful and very relaxing. I love its dreamlike mood.