White boi btfo by based black man

white boi btfo by based black man

such a great textbook punch

>unexpected sucker punch someone who is 2/3rds your height and weight

Yes, truly btfo. What an 'honorable' black man.

how is that sucker punch? you could see that punching coming from a mile away.

How will white bois ever recover?

>unexpected
He literally hurled his body towards him as a warning, you weak white cuck

Punching somebody because they have a different opinion is
>not an argument

Send that nigger to nigger university.

I bet you're the type of nigger that bitch and whine all over Facebook and twitter whenever a nigger thug gets killed justifiably by a white cop

SOMEONE GET THIS BASED BLACK MAN A REDDIT GOLD ACCOUNT

Huge guy beats up a small man.
This is called bullying and assault.

Niggers gonna nig, but that was a beautiful punch. Get this swarthy jungle monkey into a ring before he gets murderedby his fellow honorable black men or incarcerated for things he 'dindu', then we can at least get some entertainment out of him.

race war when?

>white

This is a textbook example of shy jews want to replace whites with shitskins.

>black man
>based

Damn, who dat cuteass nigga wit da braids? No homo.

Switch colors and you all would be "MANLET BTFO LMAO"

Hahaha I love this! My female liberal cousin sent me this today with "why are blacks so gross"

Niggers and Antifa repilling people for us, this is too easy!!!

Is it just me or can you see a tooth plop down to the ground? At around the 4 second mark.

He didn't even flinch, what a hero.
#BlacksloveViolence

Sucker punches aren't fights...shame that wasn't me me, my jaw isn't made of glass and I'm ALWAYS willing to fight. Fuck that nigger

>I'm a tough guy who can fight
>that's a sucker punch
Great job making yourself look like a massive idiot

Some annons claim its false flag,i cant say but there is descent red pill to be gained from this:
Don't go alone,don't go unarmed.You lucky americans have right to use arms damn it.

say it with me Sup Forums

MIGHT MAKES RIGHT

you want to be a nazi you've got to be PREPARED to defend yourself

>wrong arm
he deserved it desu

Sad to watch desu, but idk what the fuck he was thinking being fat in a leather jacket with a swastika. Either incredibly tone deaf to the good optics we need, autistic, or a shill.

Tyrone will get his one of these days. Its only a matter of time

Back to roleplay on Sup Forums I guess
AYYY LMAO

ok lads, few tips
>stay out of range for starters, the second someone, anyone, is within their range or moves into their range move away
>if there are more than one and there is no way out always back yourself up against a wall to eliminate attacks from the rear
>talk with your hands in front of your chest area, use hand movements, if someone does swing you have your hands up
>tuck your chin into your left shoulder, keep your right elbow close to your ribs and your right fist on your jaw
>this isn't a ring with rules, your life is on the line, if shit goes down use everything at your disposal, kick balls, bite, headbutt, elbow, knee
>if you find yourself losing NEVER go to ground, use a wall or object to keep upright
>if you do go to ground clasp your hands over the rear of your head and bring your forearms down the side of your face, try, as hard is may be to take blows and gtfo there as soon as you feel the attacker weakening
best bet is to avoid conflict altogether, you're not being a coward, you're being smart.
Also always be aware, anticipation and reading of situations is more important than anything
take up muay thai lads, doesnt have to be full on serious, twice a week with a bit of running for your cardio will give you an advantage over %99 of the population if you are unfortunate enough to find yourself in a physical altercation

That wasn't a warning. That's more of an attempt at intimidation. Blacks do it to try and get you to back down as a way to cause you to lose social status - ie. show you're a bitch.

>attacking the mentally ill
>filming your crimes
3rd world brainpower

Any faggot can sucker punch like that.

Fake and gay

Nope, I don't fall for the manlet meme.
manlet's are people too user.

It was pretty slow. A fighter wouldn't have let it land.

Find those fuckers with an assault rifle

going out anywhere without a gun ... second some idiot gets in my face and I back away and they swing and miss its a mag full of 9mm to the gut for them and good night.

That is why I always keep my distance when someone is acting aggressive towards me. I warn them dont get close and if they do I sucker punch them first since they were warned.

Niggers every time, I swear to god they are readable like a book. He's facing a fucking manlet and yet hoodie Tyrone still does the taunt move. Just to make sure he's facing someone he can take.

Had manlet nazi commander been psycho and reacted differently, hoodie Tyrone wouldn't have been so confident in his punch.

And this happens every time with every nigger in a conflict ever. They only fight if they know they can win, absolutely sure.

The guy has to be small, short, skinny or fat
The guy has to be alone vs 3 or more
The guy has to be unarmed vs knife or gun

Etc.

Niggers truly are flight and not fight.

guns are fpr pussies

so you're a manlet upset they're not making fun of manlets? make up your mind

I totally agree, drive one of these into them

I suppose it's more for the noguns anons like myself, however knowing some sort of effective combat art(such as muay thai, bjj, boxing) will only be an asset

no problem I will be a pussy, a hit like that can kill you or hit your head on the ground and die from the fall. Yep I will be a pussy. Some aggressive idiot comes at me they will be dead. Me I will be alive and home sleeping in my bed.

Martial arts help a lot, luckily I learned how to fight through experience which is very useful, but getting knocked out in public is too embarrassing to handle

that forward lurch was a fake punch to probe how aware of the situation the nazi was

you don't throw a hook like that if the other person is on edge, first of all you naturally don't let the person get in range, second it's very easy to dodge

but the nazi was a total unaware cuck, like he never encountered a nigger before, instead of being defensive and instantly backing up like ANYONE would do, he raises his palm like "come on pal let's talk this nazi shit out"

to a goddamn nigger! hahahaah what the fuck did he expect would happen!?

Quads of truth, it had excellent power and follow through, for an untrained(assuming, he's a nigger) fighter that's rare for a raw punch, with some training he'd make a good fighter.

This guy is right, I got bashed by like 15+ dudes all on ice a few years ago (I was drunk, taught me a good lesson about being in the wrong place at the wrong time) and I remember thinking that I couldn't run away because it was cowardly, ended up on the ground getting kicked for 10 minutes, miraculously sustained literally no injuries except a bruise on my back, fucking soft cunts, a 5 minute long bashing with 15 drugged up retards and they can't even hospitalise me.

>black man
The more often i hear that the funnier it gets.

>that nigger could have been my son

>based

>black man

t. nigger

>the virgin nigger
>the chad officer

larp the nazi, play the patsy

> that forward lurch was a fake punch to probe how aware of the situation the nazi was

Literally half his hip into it, fist stayed in a 90 degree angle along his head. That's more like a weird ghetto version of a jab.

The nigger feigned a punch in the beginning to see if the nazi manlet had any fight in him. You clearly never lived amongst shitskins. They need to know you are a clueless pampered white boi or else they won't dare without backup.

That hoodie ain't fooling anyway btw, 180 lbs grasshopper.

If you're dumb enough to not see it coming, you deserve to be killed. Fucking pepperspray can incapacitate multiple attackers.

>plenty of time to recognize that the punch is coming
>literally 1.5 seconds to cock arm
>probably said "I'm going to punch you" or something like that
>still calls it a sucker punch
day of rake when

This, it was battery for sure but it was no sucker punch. I realize autists can't pick up social cues but here's a pro tip. If a guy is screaming in your face and coming at you while feinting a punch, he's probably going to punch you.

Best of luck, buddy.

>manlet skinhead with an armband traveling alone in perhaps the most liberal city in the US
>starting shit and being confrontational

I think it's either A the kid is doing this for attention or some kind of alt-right hand out and/or is retarded
or B this is a passionate leftist trying to get attention to perpetuate the propaganda that these people actually exist

Yep, head on concrete is always bad. You can end up a vegetable or in prison. Neither situation makes you very alpha.

Big liberal cities tend to have laws against carrying weapons in public

Jamal got rekt there

>this is what Eurocucks actually believe

I'm fine with being called a pussy so long as I get to keep my brain cells. A gun means I automatically win. If I win, do I care what you or any other "strong muhfuggas" think I am? No. Because you won't do shit if I have a gun. And if you do, I get to legally shoot you. Meaning I win again.

A pussy? That's cool. I'm the one who gets to walk away afterwards and impregnate your lady friend. Rather be a pussy than a vegetable or dead.

>. A gun means I automatically win.
There's a good chance someone can take your gun away from you or hurt you very badly before you can draw and fire. Especially close range. Double that if you think having a gun makes you invincible.
There's a reason cops won't go within 20 feet of you even if their gun is already out.

No, it's literally saying, 'Your argument is so not an argument that only blood can resolve it.'

(Captcha, wtf is molinasso?)

If he flinched he probably wouldn't have been attacked. Not flinching challenges the aggressor and entices resentment. If a low-iq aggressive type postures in this way you should expect the real thing if you hold firm.

when larping goes wrong

>2 guns

That's why I also carry 2 knives. If you're close enough to swing at me, I'm going for the knife first anyway. It usually leaves a far nastier wound than a bullet does. And anybody would rather be shot than stabbed or sliced open like a 6th grade science frog.

You're a fucking retard, I bet you're gonna feel so fucking tough when some nigger shoots your stomach open and you're bleeding out on the street

>he doesn't know I wear platemail and carry a battle axe as my EDC

>giant faggot starter pack

>he doesn't know about my gunknife

For once I'm glad he got btfo by the nignog. Fucking nazi larpers.

>dead on the side of the road when the race war starts starter back

>8/10
Made me laugh. Thanks fellow /k/ommando.

Don't go out advertising your commitment to genocide if you don't want fights. You're next bitch!

>2017
>not being covered in claymore mines under your platemail, rigged to go off if your heart stops

I can pull a man's tongue out by the root with my little finger. I'll be fine.

>You're next bitch!
Ohhhhhh we've got ourselves a tough guy!

I have that same pen flashlight.

>((((((((nazi)))))))) btfo by based black man
Coincidentally right after another based black man incident.

Really jolts those bolts.

This is why you carry a gun. If our brother there had had a gun there would be one less nigger in the world.
Baiting niggers into justifiable homicide situations is so easy I would do it as a hobby if I didn't have a job I need to keep.

J

This. I would love to see people like this get Trayvon-Martin'd on a regular basis. Maybe then we could start to really see a white future.

this made me feel good, nothing like watching big niggers get fucked by scrawny white kids when its 1v1.

Thanks for the words of wisdom user, I havent been in a fight since high school, so I wouldn't be exactly eager to box it out, but we might have to

Nice advice.

What kind of faggot wears cargo pants lol.

I gotta say, if my friend pulled me off that nigger, I punch the shit outta them too. Don't you dare stop me once I get started.

You've never been in a fight in your fucking life.

Protip: the only way to practice fighting is to be in fights. Your mind must be trained for the moment, especially if you're the kind of autist who posts on Sup Forums. You're not going to win any fights by planning them out before they happen.

I only say this as an autist who got his ass kicked the couple of times he was targetted. Back then I was working out, practicing martial arts...I'm not trying to brag or anything, this is legit advice, your pride won't hurt as badly if you understand that niggers beat whites in 9/10 fights because niggers fight so much more frequently. It's a cultural thing.

This in the end shows that black people are more prone to violence than Nazis. Good job, you played yourself.

Why can't crackers fight? I'd have more respect for these nazis if they were actually physically intimidating and violent. But right now, these peckerwoods are a joke. Good night, white race.

Lmao that nigger got fucked in his boi pussy

More where that shit came from.

Lmao... Butt pussy officially fucked