So this is the women in Sweden. What do you think?

So this is the women in Sweden. What do you think?

i like high resolution images

post more

nordic women are weird looking, alien-like kind of

needs more TRUCK OF PEACE

Don't give a shit, sweden is a lost cause.

hey faggot, fuck you

Doesn't really matter. They will be brown in one generation, or raped and set on fire.

?

They all look inbred to me. Thought Nordic women were supposed to be beautiful or something...

they put no heart into their land, you have to have heart, thats why italy will always be italy and spain will always be spain, the noric peoples are losing fast

they're disgusting and retarded, so are all swedes

remember.
theres more than 1 type of woman

i love you my man

so are german women but they all look like unsymmetrical tall legged whores, except the one 10/10 once in a while

nice track record, you got there... uhh Croatia

the difference being is that the second one doesn't exost

ugly and not sexy or mysterious like med women

looks like they are all eager to be "groomed"

>nazi proxy state borne in moslem blood

breddy gud

too altruistic for their own good. they need to be forged in the fires of ethnic endangerment before true women can allow themselves to keep the swedes going.

Look like Slavs to me
The blondie looks like Bannon LMAO
I wish we could invade you lads together with Finns and do a little partition/liberation thingy

look like homeless

ENHANCE

>the noric peoples are losing fast
There's still hope for the danes, norwegians and fins. Sweden is just like pandas refusing to fuck and ending up extinct. Better not to waste time on them.

keep telling yourself that, buddyboy.

i thought bjork was from iceland?

my wife is asian

Yes me likes licky licky

please kill yourself or move to thailand

I think most of those would look fine if they didn't make such effort to look ugly

they want superior Arab and African genes, clearly.

it's a fucking meme you dip

the problem is muslims spread once they conquer territory though

how the mighty have fallen

Is that her son too

What do I think? Doesn't matter what I think. What matter is the solution and I know the solution.

Can't wait till a sandnigger runs a truck of peace through a pro-immigration rally. Might die of laughter

>What do you think?
Well, while not beautiful their liberal/alt-lefties are not as fugly or degenerate looking as ours in America

You do realise the second girl in that image actually made that photo. Her name is Hanna Lindholm. It made the papers in Sweden, pissing off all the SJWs there.

what's up with pancake face here?

They would fetch a fine price on the Islamic slave market.
Which is probably close to what they masturbate to.

she is a Finnish girl

they're just going with the flow. I bet only one in ten truly supports whatever the hell social justice cause they're marching for. the rest are just there to be there.

Sweden always had the hippiest hippies and faggots.

lefties are always butt ugly

I does but it's still attention whoring. Plebbitors are dumb enough to fall for ''traditional'' women.

>the women in Sweden
But hardly any Swedish women

Why aren't they wearing Burqa's???

This is haram for Sweden

They must be stoned for this blasphemy

shes imagining all the muslim dicks she could be sucking

I think that's the reason they prefer rapists over racists and they root for poc so much.
No one has disciplined them in ages. The new swedes will.

dumb virtue signaling ultra liberal roasties with stockholm syndrome and rape fantasies. they will do a fine job of ushering in the new caliphate.