Bungo Stray Dogs

You told me this was fujoshi pandering shit but so far it's been pretty decent with a couple of great moments. The abilities are very creative, the story is actually interesting and I enjoy the literary references a lot, why is this show considered bad again?

Sup Forums never liked seinen shows
I'm personally enjoying it, especially with more characters being introduced

I thought the first episode was pretty terrible but now it's tuninng out to be one of my top 5 shows this season out of 20. Bones has been on a roll lately and I like it.

>Bones has been on a roll lately
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmno

I was liking up until episode 4, that episode was so bad i dropped the show entirely.

Do tell.

Gay anime dropped since EP 1

Last three episodes were great, it was a slog to this point though, barring that one episode with the detective.

>Bungo Stray Dogs
>My Hero Academia
>Concrete Revolutio
>Akagami no Shirayukihime
>Noragami Aragoto
>Show By Rock
>Kekkai Sensen

Mmmmmmmmmyes. The weakest one there is probably Show By Rock and even that was a fun and enjoyable show.

Was that the episode where they introduced the mafia people and had a ton of shitty exposition talk?
That's where I dropped it.

Something like that where they hyped up the mafia gang so much and then i was thinking Daizai's team was in deep trouble just for it all to be offscreened then have the mafia gang trashed and whole scene played off as a shitty comedy.

The manga has the same problem. A lot of plot points are advanced offscreen.
For example, Dazai being a former mafia member. Everyone found out about it offscreen, and then they left Kunikida as the only one in the dark, seemingly for a long time, and played his reaction for laughs.Or Atsushi meeting the mafia boss when they were attacked by the guild. The manga showed Kyouka start to freak out when she saw him walking away, and then the next time it was mentioned Atsushi just casually mentioned "Oh yeah, that guy ended up being the mafia boss."

Kekkai Sensen is literally the only genuinely really good one on there.

Stray Dogs is basically just a weaker version of Kekkai

BnHA I haven't watched yet

CR is embarrassing

Aragoto isn't as good as Noragami's first season (certainly animation wise)

Show By Rock was just a Sanrio commercial

Shirayuki was boring as fuck even for a shoujo

Bones's glory days were a decade ago backwards. Those days are over.

I think that's the show's main problem. It's pretty good overall but that first episode is fucking atrocious.

>Kekkai Sensen is literally the only genuinely really good one on there.
Kekkai Sensen has two genuinely good episodes.

>Stray Dogs is basically just a weaker version of Kekkai
Not going to argue but it's still good regardless

>BnHA I haven't watched yet
You really should.

>CR is embarrassing
Embarrassing for every show trying to compete? It's one of the best ones this season.

>Aragoto isn't as good as Noragami's first season (certainly animation wise)
Animation-wise it's definitely worse overall, otherwise it's a lot better in almost every aspect.

>Show By Rock was just a Sanrio commercial
Being a "commercial" doesn't exclude a show from being good, almost every anime is a "commercial" for something.

>Shirayuki was boring as fuck even for a shoujo
I disagree, I think it was a very lovely romance. On a technical aspect, it was a gorgeous show as well.

>Bones's glory days were a decade ago backwards. Those days are over.
I honestly think they're doing very well for themselves lately, and next season they're sure to keep up with Mob Psycho 100 which looks amazing. They have definitely turned around from their hit-or-miss state prior to 2015, in my eyes.

Is concrete revolutio worth watching?
couldn't make it past 3 myself

Fair enough. I still think they peaked with Eureka Seven though.

It's written by the same guy who wrote E7AO and Chaos Dragon. Your move negro.

definitely AOTS

its actually drawn well too.

How do I get an orphan waifu?

It's shit.

You don't because not even orphan girls want you.

So I am trying to understand something. Girl who is a trained killer and has mentioned numerous times she killed 36 people......all of suddenly tells the person she has to kill that she doesn't want to kill anymore. Wtf was up with her trying to minimize the number of casualties? She was a pawn and so her breaking down accepting her fate would have been better.

Oh and now the mc can control his powers enough and have enough control to do what he did? Are you fucking kidding me? Who wrote this crap?

It literally gets good on episode 4 and then better and better from there. It's kind of the episode when things start coming together more, different from the completely disconnected feeling of the first three episodes.

>Oh and now the mc can control his powers enough and have enough control to do what he did?
His powers trigger with deep stress. There isn't much to "control" once he has managed to halfassedly transform his hand into a tiger's paw.

>Girl who is a trained killer
You mean girl whose power has been manipulated to kill others? She isn't bad, she's just weak and was used by the mafia.

>There isn't much to "control" once he has managed to halfassedly transform his hand into a tiger's paw.

That works for when he blocked her sword but not for when he rescued her. Way too convenient if you ask me.

>You mean girl whose power has been manipulated to kill others? She isn't bad, she's just weak and was used by the mafia.

Should have given her more backstories and also if she suddenly found out she was used like that, then she should have broke down and accepted her fate.

Which ones? I found the whole thing thoroughly mediocre, though I guess the one with the fast food eating amnesia monster was okay

That one and the episode before it are good. All the rest range from mediocre to terrible.

Well crap
Time to redownload

what that user said is misleading, its still EXTREMELY episodic, but it does in fact get better from there because the episodes arent character introductions anymore