Why do Sup Forumstards act like this guy was some genuis?

>Sign pact and make friends with stalin
>"Oh yeah, no worries. I TOTALLY wont need those oil fields of yours to sustain my shit-fit of a war"
>breaks his word and gets involved in a land war in Asia, the ONE THING history repeatedly has said is a stupid, stupid idea
>"Hey man, it was just a joke! We didnt mean for 20 million of you guys to die!"
>blows brains out in a bunker

Hitler was a junkie and a traitor. wouldn't surprise me if he invaded in a stimulant fueled rage lmao got everything he deserved

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s
youtube.com/watch?v=jmNmGEf-gSg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Convince me that this is okay. Convince me that Hitler was wrong. Try it. Go ahead.

youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s

Adolf Hitler - Jews Are Brainwashing Americans

youtube.com/watch?v=jmNmGEf-gSg

autism

Hitler worked for the Jews. He was brought in by the banker Emil Georg von Strauss to do their bidding. They literally went and found a psychopath in a mental institution and used him as a patsy.
The goal of the NatSoc is to make it seem like Jews are under attack. It's a giant scam carried out by Jews. If you start paying attention is starts making more sense. Even Sup Forums is run by Jews.
They put it right in the name to mock the common man. AzhkeNAZI. They are laughing at you.
The Jew Cries out in Pain as he strikes you.
It's all one big giant joke. Jews weren't killed in the Holocaust, it was a way to get people to feel bad so that they could get a country fulfilling the Haavara agreement.
People who fall for the Hitler meme have been scammed by the Rothschilds.

>A FUCKING LEAF

bro lamo

They're underage.

Holy shit he's davening

that's not autism
he'd probably been up all night dealing with kikes and OD'd on amphetamines

>Hitler was a junkie and a traitor
Literally this

>I love muy people so much
>let's start a war that will kill millions of germans lmao
>when we are at it let's plunder the conquered nations xD
>oh no we have lost, better kill myself x_x

He actually didn't start doing the stimulants until much later in his life. After the war had started.

typical commie trash talk
in a war people die
the proof of hitler suiciding is so weak only filthy commies believe it

We like him because it pisses people off. Fuck you, mom.

That guy is BLIND irl