So who's going to All Might's Funeral Next week?

>identity outed
>taking a stand for his beliefs
>transformed despite using the last of his power
>has a successor
to many death flags, he's done.

i hope he takes the big bad with him, leaving it to the next generation.

>He turned pure despair into hope in one moment
He might be dead but man is dying a true hero

So help me god if he doesn't take All for One with him I will excrete boiling venom from my anus and shit balls of heat seeking sewage into Horikoshis flaming dick hole.

>the mass media will weaponize All Might's death as a reason why heroics are a dangerous occupation
>parents take their kids out of UA

This won't happen, right?

>Implying seeing All mighty die heroicly won't spawn a new age of heros

>new age of villains

Crime was significantly reduced when All Might was around. Now that he's gone, everyone can come out to play.

In a world full of people who are literally born with super powers? What kind of dumb logic is that?

S-shut up, he is gonna be All Might ;_;

Jesus, this chapter was intense. I can't remember the last manga that hit me as hard as this.

Poor fucking All Might.

>implying our lord and savior All For One will lose

The world

>all might dying
>hisoka dying

Kacchan you tsundere little shit

This just makes it clear that All Might's dying wish to Deku would be to save his Master's Grandchild or something.

So it's more or less cemented that Deku's way of handling Mr. Facepalm would be a massive fucking FRIENDSHIP SMASH.

I'm betting my ass he'll lose with this last one push, he'll lose his powers forever, and now that his identity is outted, he can be a teacher at UA again without worrying. This also could mean that Midoriya is most likely to be able to shine more from now on.

I don't think he's gonna die.

>This is a death-match between two terminally ill old men.

wonder where I've seen that before...

I don't know. Maybe more like trying to be friends with Facepalm costs Bakugo his life, and Deku learns another hard lesson.

quirk kino

Let's hope this gets handled better than Kishimoto did with Nardo and Sasugay.

>Bakugo
>Dying

We're having that fated battle between men at the end

I completely agree, and I'm barely able to read these threads because of it.

>all might is gunna die
>no afo is gonna die
>muh villain iida
>muh villain bakugo

Jesus christ, it is fucking cringe worthy how edgy they want the story to become.

All Might is also responsible for putting AfO in a life support suit. Now all we need is a Sheev somewhere down the road

>Deku moves with Full Cowl to the fight, to help All Might
>Pic related happens, with Deku holding AFO back
>DO IT!

The only way I see Bakugo heading is becoming Deku's vegeta. A rival who enjoys battling Deuki and then enoying being around Deku.

>All Might dying
>Edgy
Found the shitposter

who cares about some faggot dying, go back to your containment thread

In other news the cover of Vol. 9 looks sick as fuck.

This does look pretty neat, especially CrowBro in the back

ironic

I swear Sasuke would've been as much of a hated character if he had someone like All Might to fix his shit personality.

Ah man, that's cool. They'd mostly been pretty bland so far

Those are some strong words user.

Nobody in BNHA watched their bro murder their family.

Seeing how Deku forces his way into every fucking battle so far, I believe this might happen.

Welp guess it's time to stop calling this series shit and pick it the fuck back up

Holy shit that's fucking sick.

What made you drop it?

He needs to work on his coloring for covers. They have no harmony. It would be more effective with a variation of a dark blue.

Can't really see him dying here. He has a lot to tell deku and has terms to come to with. Maybe a near fatal wound that may kill him in the hospital but dying right there to AfO and AfO dies too despite being really hyped and op? nah. Shouldn't happen.

The shitters from Class A and B are gone, leaving only the good kids.

Yeah, it's like every volume, it's different shit.

>The shitters from Class A and B are gone, leaving only the good kids.
That's like 5 kids total, max.

Asspulls and cry baby deku.

Asspulls like what?

1,2,4,5,and 7 are the good ones but seeing how he draws he can do much better. If he had Sui Ishida as his clor guy it'd be GOAT volume covers

Do you consider Star Wars edgy?

The mentor figure dying and passing on the torch is a key plot point. It works. It leaves the hero stranded and depressed, but also motivated on by their sacrifice.

All Might needs to die. If he doesn't, Deku's character will suffer for it. That's all there is to it. This is basic storytelling, plain and simple.

>BUT THIS ISN'T BASIC!

Bull fucking shit. Don't get me wrong, Hero Academia is damn good, but it's good because it actually does things safe and by the books without fucking everything up like 90% of the other shonenshit that tries to pull the formula off.

Maybe All Might lives, maybe he dies. But if the story wants a strong progression, he dies here.

110% punch vs muscle guy who by all accounts should have crushed Deku.
Then Deku being retard and running around and constantly injuring himself.

>Deku
>Bakugou
>Todoroki?
>???
>?????

I don't even see 5. Only the first two are driven enough and madman enough to get past all the difficulties on their own even if they have to give up 100%-ing their job. Even Todoroki ended up as a fucking jobber when faced with Stain/Aizawa/etc despite him having some of the best stats and abilities in the class and it only gets worse as you go lower on the ladder.

I mean that's the fucking point, they are kids they should be shitters. That's what they are in school for, to get rid of their shit and learning to wipe their own asses. Everyone has baggage and a lot of growing up to do, even the ones who are self sufficient and not shitters.

He can always survive then die right after when you think he's in the clear like to Doomsday coming out of nowhere when he's being put on an ambulance forcing him to fight again.

That smash wasn't an asspull but the latter, yeah I agree that was ridiculouss

>That smash wasn't an asspull

Why not? Everything before that point indicated that Muscles could handle his 100% smash relatively easily.

>Deku being retard and running around and constantly injuring himself.
Yeah, I was disappointed that this is continuing to be a thing after the whole "scarred hand" deal. I thought we were over that plot element already. Hopefully with his arm ligaments being fucked now, we'll have seen the last of it as the de facto "I can beat the superbad guy" attack.

I don't get it, his color spreads are always cool but the covers are underwhelming

Tokoyami is badass. I hope he never becomes irrelevant.

Deku's 100% isn't the full power of OFA as seen by what All Might is capable of, it's probably just referring to 100% of what he knows he's capable of pulling out.

There a difference between a Deku 100% and an All Might 100%. That should be obvious.

I feel like pacing was off and Deku was forced into everything too much post Stain.
Hoping it'll improve after current stuff.
>arguable asspull against muscles
>proceeds to run around and save backegou with broken body
>told if he does it anymore he will likely be parallelized
>decides to go on dumb scout/rescue mission instead of talking to pros
Of course it all magically worked out but Horikoshi could have come up with better way to set up this confrontation.

I don't think so, but crime rates will probably skyrocket for a while

It should've blown his arm off then.

>Do you consider Star Wars edgy?

Sometimes

All Might's 100% is about the same as Deku's.

I accidentally dropped this series around the time the kids were fighting that ninja turtle. What chapter was that again? I wanna catch up.

The last thing I remember was that creepy hands dude messing with Deku out in public or something. It wasn't a fight though.

He didn't use All might's 100, he just went stronger than he had before, you know cause he's continuously getting used to OFA

Technically, All Might is getting weaker as Deku is getting stronger. So no. They do not have the same power level.

Can AFO even give his power to the next gen like OFA?
This was never touched upon, so I don't really see him dying here.

yeah, I can see him surviving but being permanently crippled, ending his days as a hero

>That latest chapter

Eh. I think I liked it much better when All for One was actually a man with ideals instead of a supervillain.

That said, I suppose it wouldn't really make sense for him to have those ideals about hating heroes in the first place since he's been alive since quirks were a rarity.

Hopefully All Might murder punches him next chapter and Shigaraki carries on with the ideals.

Means nothing, it's still HIS 100%, that already constantly injures him when he used it before. He shouldn't be able to handle a power needed to blow a guy who can cock block him like nothing, power transfer definitely doesn't work like that.

And to top it off, he managed to keep his legs intact despite the sheer force of sandwiching himself with his 100000000% versus Muscles hammering down at him. His feet were fucking sinking and cracking the earth yet his legs are somehow not mush afterwards? What the fuck?

Guys who can bench 500lb would have their spines crushed in that situation, why the hell is this punk brat all fine besides his arms?

He can take and transfer quirks at will, it's logical he could give that Quirk away too

>Protagonist is in every battle

Ya don't say?

This. People are just taking the "he changed the weather!" shit, which was in what could essentially be called a pilot, too seriously. Deku has blown buildings up and compacted a giant robot, which is pretty much just as good or better than what All Might has done.

we've seen Deku use 100% before, it didn't create a wasteland from the shockwave like All Might's

Wasn't he just using full cowl at the same time?

>wasteland
Examples?

Because they're all either bad at focusing or working with the backgrounds. Most backgrounds in these are either a solid color or some gradient, and they never have any oomph.

He gets hurt because his body isn't used to the quirk, not because he's not All Might's size.

>Even Todoroki ended up as a fucking jobber when faced with Stain/Aizawa/etc
Stain was wiping the floor with literally any other regular pro hero (including Iida's brother) tho, Todoroki is clearly above them.

He was always a supervillain. The people defending him just threw around alot of what ifs and you apparently bought it.

Listen Sup Forums, Ive got something to tell you.

You can be a hero.

Is that chick just some random bystander?

His casually thrown punch while being restrained destroyed an entire street and a few buildings. This was during the Pro vs Students arc

From how it's described, One for All isn't a strength booster, but something like a power that's tapped into. The whole "percentage" thing doesn't make sense to me, but contextually, it seems to describe how well he grasps it? I don't know. Deku isn't as fit as All Might, so breaks his arms. All Might does not break his arms when go goes all out. How do you interpret that?

There's no way things are just going to stay the same after all this, that's for sure.

My guess is that villains are going to come all out now and society is going to go against pro heroes, but some kind of insurgency of heros inspired All Might's sacrifice is going to be formed as a way to counter that.

When Deku and Bakugo fight him, when they near the exit they're shocked by the fact that All Might had apparently punched from near the gate and the shockwave had destroyed everything in it's path all the way to them at the start

SHE IS THE WOMAN WHO CHEERED ALL MIGHT ON DURING HIS MOMENT OF DURESS

Yeah, he could block a 100% smash once, only once. But Deku did two consecutive smashes so it just werks.

His only goals are for him to succeed and for Tomura to probably secede him. Only a bit of what he's saying are his own ideals, and the rest is just to piss All Might off. The dude's very, very similar to Might but is just evil about what he does.
He genuinely seems like an alright guy, and hopefully he doesn't become some two-faced asswagon when he regroups with his squad.

I knew mom was wrong!

>People still responding to the autist

59 I think.

I thought it was Ragdoll at first but her hair looks different and she seems to be wearing a tank top

also she's not intense enough for Ragdoll

him screaming One million wasn't him using OfA's 1000000%, it was him hyping himself up to override the pain.
as for his legs not sinking, imagine him using full cowl to reinforce him using the rest of his body if you really want to make sense of the situation

He punched through a wall. That is not some crazy feat. Deku did the same thing upwards through several levels of concrete.

Deku likes to analyze things, so while All might can just tap into whatever output he can manage without thinking much about it, he needs something more substantial to grasp at. It's a metaphor, like the microwave, there's no actual way to figure out what percentage he's using than just vaguely guessing

>AFO
>Ideals
>He genuinely seems like an alright guy

is this a meme?

Deku broke his arm doing that. All Might didn't.

he matched AFO's spring punches, which destroy blocks

go reread speedreader-kun. Unless you're THAT shitposter in which cast carry on.