auaurikka.web.fc2.com/
amazon.co.jp/gp/offer-listing/B01G7Y39FA
amazon.co.jp/gp/offer-listing/B01G7Y39DW
yaraon-blog.com/archives/85286
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

New movie or LN ending?

Pachinko?

i want to impregnate hairclip

Why would they even anounce the ln ending?

8hrs to go, inb4 new recap movie.

SEASON 3
E
A
S
O
N

I'm expecting an announcement for NOTHING

Time for Chu3

Im going to sleep now keep bumping this shitty thread I'll come back 5min before the announcement

>teenagers live together alone
>they aren't fucking like rabbits
Fuck this crap, only S1 was good.

I may be wrong, is that in 7 hours or 19?

After how terrible Ren was pls no.

>they can't kiss
>but he can spank dat ass
It's pure nonsense.

>anime-chu-2.com/news/?id=114
The event is called "Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai: Embracing the Flame of Darkness - Dark Mass Assembly".

auaurikka.web.fc2.com/

You can fap to this.

Live suicide broadcast?

>possible season 3 after season 2 was so shitty
No thanks. Although I'll probably end up watching anyways

Tell me Sup Forums, why was S2 so bad?

Because KyoAni never makes anything good when they aren't adapting source material.

i just want season 3 to make up for the shit that was S2

because there was no story. it was basically just 12 loosely ties OVAs

Chuu2 S1 is good and their best show is adapted from a mediocre source.

Tamako Love Story

Because they didn't make any brave frontier references.

Bitch demo koi ga shitai

S2 was better.

You are objectively wrong.

>Toradora
I don't really care about your opinion anyways

FMP fags are gonna tear you a new asshole for that one.

Care to explain how you could possibly justify a retcon of an entire season of character development?

Can someone post spoilers for the 3rd LN?

Fuck you.

>no bullshit "BE NORMAL!" drama
>funny episodic plots
>Rikka and Yuutalovey dovey goodness
>jealous Rikka
>more yuri implications
>Sophia drama was a good insight about getting over someone and having rekindled feelings

Aside from the napping club episode, the second season was pure goodness. In S1 i stop watching at 8 on rewatch because the drama just kills the good vibes that built up to it. There, explained.

after 8*

it's a liveaction made by TMA

She's gay.

>retcon
Hahaha you're a real idiot, aren't you? They didn't retcon shit. Season one was specifically about Rikka getting over her daddy issues, and season two was about getting rid of her insecurities. The show was never about getting rid of her chuunibyou. Shit, look at the title of the show. In season one she gets over her dad's death, but you can't stop acting like a retard suddenly if that's how you grew up acting. Season two is about Rikka thinking she has to learn to function in order for her relationship with Yuuta to progress, which is what causes her insecurities, but at the end Yuuta taught her that going slow is alright and that she doesn't need to change. Season one was also ended with her learning that she doesn't need to change, it was just a different cause.

Never again

>but you can't stop acting like a retard suddenly if that's how you grew up acting
You can, and she does just that in S1.

Might as well if they're gonna organize this for a fucking pachinko.

honestly dis fampai
let the fucking kids go all out autistic and the episode just follow their make belief adventures
it'd be cool and hillarious

If you watched closely, she didn't. She was depressed but still retarded.

She was depressed because she gave up what she loved. That doesn't mean she has to stupid forever, she can do what she loves and be reasonable about it.

She was sad and awkward, but not retarded.

And she was worse than her retard self. This is what S1 tries to point out.
If not for her chuunibyou, she probably ended up killing herself out of severe depression.

So? The question was whether or not you can stop acting retarded, not whether you'll commit suicide after because it was the only thing holding you together.

Is that the Goro-sama one?

>all this season 2 hate
I was taking a break from Sup Forums when it aired, but I never thought it was bad or anything.

People were fine with it until the kiss didn't happen

>KyoAni
>S3

Pick one

But they already did FMP S3 amd are preparing for FMP S4.

As much as I want this to happen I have a feeling it probably won't. But I'd love to be proven wrong. I have a feeling Takemoto might be involved in some way though given we haven't heard anything about his next project after High Speed.

Shinka spinoff confirmed!

Now is her time to shine!

Shinka!!!

It's not popular enough for for that.

BD-boxes
amazon.co.jp/gp/offer-listing/B01G7Y39FA
amazon.co.jp/gp/offer-listing/B01G7Y39DW

>But they already did FMP S3
They didn't do season 1, so that's still only 2 seasons.
>and are preparing for FMP S4.
Do we have any proof of this, or just an assumption based on Kadokawa saying they'd do something with FMP and not hearing anything for months afterwards?

Who is the most powerful chu2?

If it's just this I hope they at least come with a new OVA each or something

>chuu3
>KyoAni's first exodus into an almost original plot

What do you mean?

Please

and?

Chuu2 was almost an original plot anyway.

I'm confused about what meant. Does he not know there's a 3rd Chuu2 novel that came out after Ren? Does he not know Chuu2 was never faithful to the novels? Does he not know Tamako Market is an original?

Does he not know that K-on was only good as an anime because KyoAni basically rewrote it?

Another season is confirmed to come out "by 2020". Probably not by Kyoani though.

When is the stream happening

In 1 hour

Soon?

Stream opens in 30 mins. Gey ready.

>by 2020
So they learned from Toei's fuckups with Sailor Moon at least.

I thought this series was done after the mess that was Season 2

I thought you were done after the mess that was your life

Nah, I cleaned up my life instead of ending it like most people

Do they really think they still have anyone to care about Chuu2, after they have clearly driven away otaku?
Why?

Shinka x Deko spinoff?
I'm in!

If they don't do a stupid highschool romcom then Kadokawa detonates the explosives in the kyoani building

>shitting on S2 when the first season was already bad

The chuunidubi shit was fun for 1-2 episodes. 3 max if you are generous. After that it was just them repeating the same shit over and over again with bad drama going on inbetween.

>I am so chuuni am i not cute?
>Oh, i am actually only chuuni because something bad happend to me and i escape into a fantasy world to not think about it
>conflict gets solved by the MC
>Okay, i will still stay chuuni even though i have no reason to stay chuuni anymore just cause

S1 had no development and the entire conflict might have not happend at all with nothing changing and the same thing can be said about S2. Chuunibyou is non-development the series. And don't call me a SoL hater. This isn't SoL. This was dramatic bullshit that pretended to have a plot.

But it was cute. Not the chuuni thing, the conflict. Rikka falling in love with Yuuta and Yuuta going to rescue her was like the best part of the show.

It was - But the entire thing ended with fucking nothing. Just like S2 ended with fucking nothing.
Or Kyoukai no Kanata.

Kyoani fucking hates developing their own characters.

Inb4 recap movie. Anything else is just fine but not that shit again.

>character development/relationships were pretty much reversed
>whole season focused on kissu politics but they already kissed at the end of the first light novel so it was pretty much filler and then they didn't even kiss
>Rikka became annoying instead of charming because no one was calling her on acting stupid like during the first season. Rikka being hurt was a good punchline.
>New girl plotline was the only good thing and then completely dropped. The way she was clearly pretending to be chunni when she matured but Yuuta didn't during the flashbacks was heartbreaking and could have been developed into something if Kyoani wasn't afraid of the otaku crying about their broken escapism
>Yuuta's friend Mexi-kun is treated like shit
>best episodes of the season ironically focused on filler OCs since they got away from the awful main plot. Kumin's nap battle and Dekorape were really funny.
>Felt creepy that Yuuta was dating a clearly mentally handicapped girl
There's probably stuff I don't remember since I have not rewatched it but man, I loved Chuu2 S1 and S2 really breaks my heart. I don't want to see more chuu2 in my life.

They already did that with Rikka Takanashi Kai.

It's time

Can't watch live. What is the thing they're announcing?

>ching chang chong ping pong

all clear now

>Says there's going to be announcement
>The announcement will be in a Nico stream
>It's just a Blu-ray box
Worse than pachinko.

what a fucking disappointment.

So a BD release

Is the event over?

Fucking came back from work to this shit announcement.

I could literally die happy if this were to happen.

Who cares? At least they would have animated a few new scenes if it was pachinko shit - BD box is fucking nothing.

Memes

yaraon-blog.com/archives/85286

Anyone else happy that it's not another season?

At least they releaset the evergarden pv

So I read this at work, try to visit my parents as quick as possible and arrive home to find this. I could still be eating that dessert.

subscribed

>filename
ebin?