Westerners are cancerous cucks who love their slavery, bunch of retarded fags going "m-more master :(" kek

Westerners are cancerous cucks who love their slavery, bunch of retarded fags going "m-more master :(" kek

unsuccessful neet living in mom's basement detected. you reap what you sow and you've sowed shit.

Shut the fuck up you fucking retard lmao

Enjoy working yourself into an early grave so your son can mutilate his penis into a neovagina and come out as trans, and your daughter can get knocked up by a nigger and you have to take care of her and the little nigglet.

>Live in basement
>Fap to hentai
>I will choose an image of a monk to represent me

Enjoy the 1-2 days off a week and the 2 weeks off a year.

Everyday you'll wake up for your 9 hour shift, but wait thats not including time to get ready or traffic!

Maybe if you're lucky you can get a meal on the days you work.

Anyways....come on now. I understand not working is bad, but you gotta be a fucking retard to praise American or Japanese work schedules. If someone can survive without work? I give them a pat on the back and i hope they enjoy life.

>sowed

bump

neets wouldn't be able to live their comfy lives if it wasn't for people who actually work. so basically you're just admitting you're a pathetic, parasitic leech

fuck off you pathetic bitch

mad because i'm right :^)

na not at all, "m-more master!" kek

>get shit
>doesn't have to work
Which is the more successful strategy again? Get some sleep, you got work in the morning, champ.

>Being a fucking unproductive monkey is an admirable life calling

LOL no it's not. If you're not helping your community by being productive, you've wasted your parents' lives.

Umad?

>self-hating

No. I'm just laying out clearly what a moral man ought to do. This is my duty as a moral man.

Fuck my community. It only sees me as a beast of burden, and doesn't pretend it cares about me, only what I can do for it.

lol shut up you mad bitch

We don't live in medieval villages, your impact on other peoples lives is next to nothing, you are a faceless entity that only exists to pay taxes, no one in the entire world thinks of you as more than that

fpbp

you sound autistic holy shit

le fpbp XDDD

How's reddit?

>dying sooner
nothing wrong with this

Fuck so true.
>inb4 but who will stop the asteroids op?

>It only sees me as a beast of burden
No, that is something in your psychology. You can only save yourself by accepting the responsibility of being a good member of society. Otherwise you will not be happy.

not working atm, but I can tell who the more pathetic individual is when I see one. your life is pointless, kill urself pal

Excellent argument

The guy on the left is not a NEET though. NEET = not educated, employed, or training. Buddhist Monks train rigorously day in and day out. That guy isn't just wasting away like a NEET, he's mentally training and improving himself. He may not have a job in the traditional sense but he's far from lazy.

(((productive)))

the modern definition of productive is working your life away as a cog in a rich man's machine. and we all know what kind of (((man))) im talking about. you sound like the house nigger telling us all to be happy massah is giving us steady work.

le not an argument XDDD

You're a parrot who's never had an original thought in your life

umad?

>no one in the entire world thinks of you as more than that
It's not about what other people think. Don't worry about what other people think. That's not something for you to control. Just do what you can to build the society you want.

You are fucking autistic, are you virgin?

>NEET rationalization

wagecucks are hilarious, i bet they pay full price for their video games (instead of pirating) they get 3 hours a month to play

being a boss aint easy
you have to be thankful if someone hire you

>All these neets
>Not even self employed
>Not even getting a degree
>Not even self improving
>Effectively stealing money from their parents
>Probably Gen X parents LMAO
>"I am le monk, I am vury enlooten, ecks deh"
>Doesn't even have a fucking craft or hobby other than playing videogames
>Doesn't make any money because they're too fucking stupid to self-employ, or work a craft or trade as a contractor
>Doesn't even go to university because their grades are fucking shit
>"s-school isn't for learning! It's for schooling!" - These niggers

Get outta here, boy
sagerino

>You are fucking autistic, are you virgin?
Says the guy who hasn't posted anything to prove his point.

>sagerino

No one cares

I sure don't want to die sooner helping some wealthy corporate owner get wealthier off my surplus labour. With that said, I do not want to live old enough that I'm dependent on others to wipe my ass and help me into bed.

Cultural capitalism has left the West in ruins.

Technically they're both unsuccessful, though the buddhist didn't fall for jewish tricks. Real success is creating ongoing income and then living the rest of your life peacefully.

>posting shitty products

the point is that you buy the products that are not shitty, user

is it actually a company's fault that you're so fucking stupid that you'd buy a box of nothing?

Wait, but are you mad?

Answer first

I don't know how they can do it, but in my experience it's some kind of universal trait they share that seems to be rooted in comfort / stability. They all have that deer in the headlights look as well. I guarantee their net worth is higher than mine, but the 3-4 different companies I freelance for keep me afloat and give me enough time to work on my own projects and actually enjoy my youth

Plus a couple of my projects went viral, millions of views. Was able to randomly bring them up in conversation at bars with chicks and have them know what I've worked on, which was a real comfy feeling of universal connection with the entire world.

Confirmed for verg

>hurr durr a man ought to morally lick his boss asshole

kekerino

>12 posts by maddy woman

Tru

>get mad
>call opponent a woman

Oh the ironing

>be maddy woman
>call opponent mad
OP BTFO

shut up bitch fite me

After having their self-esteem bombarded the fuck out, most americans simply can't feel alive if they're not suffering for someone else.

I'm a fisherman, I fish king crab 5-7 months a year for $9K a month post-taxes. Rest of the year I spend painting, playing games and shitposting from a 5 acre lakefront in Vermont.

Everyone of my college generational classmates thinks I'm a failure. I'm the only one who isn't overweight, divorced, on drugs or in debt.

she's THAT mad lmao

this is why blacks belong in prison

fuck off you delirious autist

>homeless black woman think's other people are delirious
LOL

shut up freak

2ruth

awww did i hurt your wittew feewings

dawwwww

KILL YOURSELF STUPID NIGGER BITCH
hahahahhaa

shut up dude, I bet everyone hates you irl, you're just cringey and annoying desu

hahhahaha no bitch. Make me a sandwich and i'll give you the d later for real.

I'm just fuckin with you. But seriously kill yourself lol

get a job neet

Notice how everyone is staring clear of your retard tier posts? This is not an inaccurate representation of real life, you finally "got" (not really I just took my replies in a different direction lol) to the evil OP and still no one backs you or piles on me because you're the cringey loser no one wants to touch with a ten foot pole kek

>Everyone of my college generational classmates thinks I'm a failure. I'm the only one who isn't overweight, divorced, on drugs or in debt.

This is the exact situation I see everyday. They're so pumped full of anti-depressants and anxiety meds that they can't see the forest for the trees

Good for you user

muh moral

I just saw this in an OP on /r9k/. What is your endgame

half-on-half off is the way to live. It's (somewhat) how our farmer and soldier ancestors lived.

Just enough time to smell the roses, teach your kids the right stuff, and love life. But not so much free time as to turn you mad.

Hahaha no 1 retard is not staying clear lmao. YOU JUST CALLED YOURSELF A RETARD YOU IDIOT LOL.

BTFO again baby girl. You need to get yourself a man then you'll be happy for once. Now where's that sandwich bitch for real. Why aren't you even dead?

holy shit just fucking kill yourself you fucking loser, you'll be a virgin forever lmao

hahahhaah she's mad fuck. She's just repeating what i say now. That's how girls get when they mad, my dudes. Take notes.

>No. I'm just laying out clearly what a moral man ought to do. This is my duty as a moral man.

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IMAGINE THE AUTISTIC VIRIGN THAT WROTE THIS SHIT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>No. I'm just laying out clearly what a moral man ought to do. This is my duty as a moral man.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH LOSER

lmao she dun lost it now. BTFO x3

x4

>moruulll man i ought to b a morello man xD

You're fucking retarded lol

stop fucking posting both of you are autistic virgins

Seriously though, can you imagine the autistic loser who types this shit: "No. I'm just laying out clearly what a moral man ought to do. This is my duty as a moral man." lmao

thank god you left geographic location on

get a room already

x5. Reminds me of my kid sister when i hurt her feelings.

She just says 1 thing and keeps repeating it lmao. So triggered now

Strong, proud, virtuous and successful societies have a lot of unsuccessful men. That's just a reality of life.

Like you're doing right now? lol you're literally just replying with numbers now you braindead autistic loser, time to leave your moms house and go outside fat fuck

I only pay for the room if she makes me a sandwich first. Shes homeless so she'll probably take what she can get

Then i'll give her the D.

My mother recently told me why I can't be more like my sister, who went to college and "made something out of herself". A 28 year old cubicle worker with 40k+ worth of debt, no husband, no kids, and is on antidepressants. Like I want to be her.

>de moraull man my doodie as a morul man

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Lemme tell u somethin girl when you say the same shit, people just gonna laugh at you. They're not gunna treat you like an adult anymore cuz it's obvious you a little child.

Girl is triggered as FUCK

YOURE. A. FUCKING. LOSER.

KILL. YOURSELF. NOW.

da moral my duty

LMFAO

Hahahaha no make me a sandwich now.
It's fun triggering you like this.
She literally can't take this shit lmao

>haha m-make me a sandwich hah black owman

Kill yourself you fucking retard lmao

i never saw any tits posted

HHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH what kind of autistic retard are you??

rostie getting toasty

Bro I'm literally talking to a dude who's autistic, he's fighting a person he made up in his head kek. I've never indicated anywhere that I'm a girl but this kid is so autistic he literally made up a person to talk to LMAO

And climbing mountains to swim in the visible eternities.

How is it amoral to want to contribute to society, even if it means paying for leaches to buy snacks with their EBT?

>Bro I'm literally talking to a dude who's autistic, he's fighting a person he made up in his head kek. I've never indicated anywhere that I'm a girl but this kid is so autistic he literally made up a person to talk to LMAO

I'm an autistic virgin who lives with his mom and plays video games and does drugs all day, i get $400 a week from the government for sitting on my ass all day and nobody in the world can do jack shit about it. :^)

It's funny when an autistic loser who's never touched a girl because he's a pathetic pussy lectures about morals

le ebin meme flag XDD

kek kill yourself