/sojg/ - State of Jefferson General (Back Again Edition II)

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=0wFczbAnmww

The State of Jefferson is a proposed US state in Northern California (less prominent, but noticeable in Southern Oregon). The State was first proposed in 1941 and a movement quickly sprung up. However, due to the importance of WW2, the movement quickly died down. Many years later during the 90s, the movement resurfaced. As California began rearing towards a very left leaning blue state, more and more northern counties, fed up with being tossed out and disregarded by the Californian government, began the campaign once more to create the State of Jefferson. This will not only bring a conservative state to the west coast, but put a dent in the democrat stranglehold of California and the west coast in general. Since Oroville, the movement has exploded in popularity, making it the most vocal state separation movement in the US. (Note there is another secession movement in Southern California known as the "State of Jackson", however it is not nearly as prominent as the conservative led movement in Northern California).

Links:

Official Website: soj51.org/

News Articles: krcrtv.com/news/local/shasta/state-of-jefferson-supporters-file-lawsuit-against-california/496024228

orovillemr.com/article/NB/20170529/LOCAL1/170529766

modbee.com/news/local/news-columns-blogs/jeff-jardine/article130705049.html

Can you hear us now?: youtube.com/watch?v=eddGRO5wUxY&t=80s

Youtube Videos:

youtube.com/watch?v=T8mwwjAeUGM&t=2s

youtube.com/watch?v=LdUIyhD0we0&t=71s

youtube.com/watch?v=lrDWdsjYGeY&t=1s

Discord: kXMRN3s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QxIWDmmqZzY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madera_County,_California
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I pray everyday to be free of California.

As do I

Someone needs to rid California of communists...

Let them kill themselves off when we leave.

I'd prefer helicopter rides or ((((((((((suicide))))))))))

When are we gonna seperate northern and south florida? Or are we gonna reconquista soflo for the confederacy?

Make an official movement with committees, then we will discuss.

Fuck California

I like my Jefferson with a side of Oregon. Hold the Portland.

>tfw will have to make $100k+ a year before I can even move out of my house

JUST

nice, but we need Mariposa county in Jefferson to steal Yosemite from California.

Tahoe boys

they haven't filed declarations, although they're welcome if they get it together

also ultimate aliance

sonoma as well for economic reasons.

Neither has any of the Oregon counties. It's mostly a Californian movement by this point.

Gross, and no.

>Doesn't include the Tahoe region

i bet you eat soup with a fork

About the map in ops pic, pretty sure Alpine and Mono counties would want to join.

They declined the offer.

fair

they can be annexed later

Yes a brilliant idea! Let us get all of the poorest counties in Northern California and create a state, that won't ruin the economy or anything for these folk.

Apologies for not wanting a far left leaning county that could fuck over our elections, when the whole purpose of the movement is to escape that shit.

Me too brothers. Me too.

They are poor due to the amount of neglect that California puts them through. The amount of business restrictions, crumbling infrastructure, and high tax rates fuck the rural counties. I suggest you actually research the topic before spewing that kind of sarcasm.

I'm old enough to remember when people actually wanted this in the 70s. It ain't going happen because they'll get poorer afterward. Not everybody is a libertarian and la la la.... You know what I mean. Instead of pie in the sky wanting to be part of something style stuff, maybe try to work toward something that would actually happen?

we could make it happen if we can convince liberals to vote to kick jefferson out

So you dont know shit gotcha. You dont know the complication of the amount of neglect California puts us through. You didnt provide an actual argument in your rebuttal, and deflected. Therefore making a fallacy.

All we need is a proposition for the counties involved to vote, and it forces itself through the Californian legislature to be voted on by Congress.

Cant you come up with a better name for a state than Jefferson? Its so boring!

I've lived in California for over 30 years and this state of Jefferson shit has been around longer than that. It won't happen.

The only way is to have a unanimous vote throughout the state, won't happen, but you can dream.
Okay, I'm wrong, but instead of doing it here why don't you go outside and test the waters see how wrong I am. Your wasting your time but you don't need me to tell you that. ps I live in Plumas, and if this did come to a vote I'd vote against it because it's dumb.

Exactly, we're old enough to know shit like this is a waste of time.

Ahh good old LARPers acting like they can change this state.

Like you tell people complaining about America, why dont you move away? To the south, or something - oh wait all those red states have terrible weather and infrastructure .. I guess suck it up or go away

>all this FUD
but why?

Move away? Or try harder to get republicans voting?

You expect the whole rules to be changed so you can get something you want? Mama sheltered you too much, snowflake.

There's nothing to FUD in the first place. Just because people are white doesn't mean they support your guy's futile antics.

Yes, go outside. You mean the outside that is neglected by California bending over to the cities? You mean the outside where we would have thriving mineral and logging industries if it werent for Californias restrictive laws? You mean the outside that holds 85% of Californias water, and yet we have almost no control over it? Been there done that.

*Thousands of people go to Jefferson events everytime*

Get the fuck out of here shill

Hey do you son, I gave my two cents, just don't complain when they don't give you a a fair hearing.

>more than 20 counties have declarations
>almost 1/3rd of the way to the funding goal
>decades of buildup finally climaxing
but yeah it's nothing everyone stay inside and do nothing because nothing ever happens

Or maybe you could provide an argument.

>thousands of people sign petitions
>thousands of people go to conventions
>thousands of people go to sports games
>thousands of people protest trump

and your point is? sorry buddy, i'm not a shill because i'm calling you fucking retarded - you're just retarded, how about whining about the gubment you MOVE AWAY?

They already have my boy.

All talk of dividing California is propaganda to make the state weaker as a whole.

Do not buy into it.

>commiefornia being weaker is bad

>Assuming less power for California is in any way shape or form is a bad thing.

heres a logical one for ya partner

1.You seem dissatisfied with the state of California
2.You live in California
3.There are other states you wish California would be modeled after
4.It takes a lot less effort to move to a different state than change a whole state's government, which isn't even a guarantee
--------
5. There fore moving to a state you like better than California is easier (requires less effort and luck) than trying to change California's government is a better way to not have to deal with the states government

ofcourse, you could always whine online instead

You know the point made. Refusing to acknowledge the points are your problems to deal with.

we can't afford to let liberals own the entire continental west coast

we need jefferson. it's not just a personal preference user

>Still not actually trying to support your argument from earlier.
I can keep repeating my points, but that would be redundant. Let me put it in terms you will understand.

California abuses the rural populace. The rural populace wants to form their own state. Hell the legal proceedings are already taking place.

Hell yes.

This needs to happen. Don’t let it slide!

then we should break up texas too to be fair right?

Texas has only 36 electoral votes so no

why would i want to be fair?

The Bay Area is righful Jeffersonian clay. Purge commies and don't stop purging until you liberate Franklin Arms and the right wing militia in Morgan Hill.

Come and take it, Bolshevik rat.

then why should we break up california?

Come and take it, Fascist pig.

>Fascist pig
Now I know why you dont understand the economic situation we're in. You're a communist! How silly of me to get into an actual debate with a communist of all people!

Why do leftists say "fascist" then they mean to say "genocidal"? Did Mussolini kill 6 million Jews as well? inb4 calling me a fascist when I am neither of those things.

*when they mean to say

I support the fuck out of this, especially since it's a fear of mine that TX will go blue in the future due to Trump potentially giving amnesty to border hoppers

Under 8 years of Trump, anything is possible you fucking commie stooge. We're taking this whole country back, Jefferson is just one step in our final solution.

so you can have the state all to yourself

can you imagine how much California could get done without all these red counties getting people in the state government?

plus, jefferson isn't that populous or wealthy. you'd barely be losing anything, and the benefits are huge.

its called commiefornia for a reason son

>says fascist
>immediately a communist

you guys are sure defensive and assumptive

I'll bet your a special kind of leftist that defines himself so loosely to avoid being labeled a communist

Like most of you

Rats.

>When Oakland was white

youtube.com/watch?v=QxIWDmmqZzY

I have a useful test to determine whether or not a person is a leftie or a communist. I chuck you out of a helicopter and if you hit terminal velocity before you hit the ground, you're a communist.

If that was today there would be media outlets fucking them over because of that flag.

This is your daily reminder that if California gets broken up you have a Democratic Senate

Thats incorrect. California has 2 senators now. If Jefferson leaves that gives the Republicans 2 senators and doesnt add any to the democrats.

>says leftist
>assume I'm calling you a communist

Wow so edgy. Can you stop being a faggot? Teenagers ruin everything I swear.

So what can I do as an out of state resident to support your movement?

I can smell the stench of your freshman dorm through my monitor, faggot.

District 2 wants in on Jefferson. Governor Walden when?

Humboldt here, fuck california

Welcome to the party.

Go to the official website and donate through there, it is shown in the OP.

Lincoln reporting in

I endorse this partition.

Where at yo? Ashland?

voice meeting in the discord at 9 right?

Yep

I'm an Oregonian in exile, can I lurk?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madera_County,_California

Is Madera County included in that map? Because Madera County is full of spics.

The weird thing about Florida is that the Cubans are only like 1/4 of the Hispanics there but they're like 2/3 of the Hispanics who voted Republican

It's not on there.

How do we remove beaners from the entire state though

Let farmers advertise jobs in local high schools.