So now that historically renowned ivy league universities have become embarrassing niggerfied commie shitholes and no...

so now that historically renowned ivy league universities have become embarrassing niggerfied commie shitholes and no longer carry the prestige they once boasted, what is the new vanguard of american education?

Other urls found in this thread:

truthrevolt.org/commentary/malkin-ululations-radical-college-crybabies
zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-10/generation-snowflake-safe-spaces-trigger-warnings-and-wussification-our-young-people
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/06/05/harvard-withdraws-10-acceptances-for-offensive-memes-in-private-chat/
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/06/05/harvard-withdraws-10-acceptances-for-offensive-memes-in-private-chat
twitter.com/AnonBabble

University of Phoenix

BRING ME SOLO

American Education system is dead. Entrepreneurship or apprenticeship is the only way to true success.

pretty much this.

Vanderbilt, MIT (barely), Caltech (mostly Asian), Rochester, Rice, and Duke.

go on youtube if you want to actually learn something

I still can't believe this actually happened. This is literally a Sup Forums meme come to life.

This fag is right. Technical/engineering schools that were not taken over by jewish humanities horse shit in the past few decades are still able to provide education. Expect a lot of failing colleges in the next few years - it's gonna be great.

Doesn't really matter. You learn the same shit anywhere and get lucky with good teachers. Ivys and other elite schools are only worth it for the connections (unless you're talking about postgraduate research programs)

Vanderbilt, Davidson College, William and Mary, University of Alabama, and a few others.

Fuck Ivy league.

I missed the story and have only seen the meme - what's the QR?

if it wasn't 2017 i would have called this a prank

now i just call it sad

It's a QRD you sharia blue faggot. Day of rake is coming

>what is the new vanguard of american education?
books, most of the modern curriculums are fucked up and riddled with sjw bullshit, even economy.

Vanderbilt?! You mean the place where a blind girl was called racist because she couldn't find a trash can for her service dog's shit so the place she left it happened to be a black cultural center? They were also one of the first schools onboard with the 1,456.53 genders bullshit.

Can you bill someone elses paypal? Just send her requests for ridiculous amounts of money.

This tbqh. Self and independent education is very practical again. Group and class learning wil still exist for skills training that needs it or for things aided by other people like languages. Ivy degrees and such were originally designed to filter social classes, Americans with skills and ability have always been able to succeed economically, formal education notwithstanding. In short, degrees only serve to preserve elite control over the levers of power - a'int a damned thing changed. In this era it is the height of foolishness to spend real money on college.

Niggers are the worst.

This meme had such potential. Sad it died so young.

What is QRD mean?

based black man

*squeeek*

University of Chicago's president put out a statement telling SJWs to essentially fuck off and that if you need a safe space, college probably isn't for you.

Shame about the location.

Graduating into a meaningful job in the field or getting one while still taking your courses is the only measure of success and educational quality

Good imagination seeing that potential for pepe being put there lmao

>Alabama

Hahahaha

homeschool is the only way out but only if the parents aren't retarded

>so now that historically renowned ivy league universities have become embarrassing niggerfied commie shitholes and no longer carry the prestige they once boasted, what is the new vanguard of american education?
Define vanguard? The quality of education at any non-meme school is equivalent to Ivy Leagues. The difference is that Ivy grads start their corporate slavery perhaps a rung or two higher up the """ladder"""

The Service Acadmies

Just post in Sup Forums and watch the opportunities start rolling in

There is none OP, the age of American exceptionalism is over as we keep getting flooded with non-whites. It will just get worse. East Asian countries and India will easily overtake the West in a few decades.

this is my favorite pepo

PAYPAL ME NOW WHYTE BOI!

If it can happen in Chicago then it's a candle in the dark.

Damn, did he really say all that?

is this seriously an ivy league school?

tommy is based as fuck. always getting death threats from black people for being an uncle tom.

TV has more processing power than that brain.

Similar to
truthrevolt.org/commentary/malkin-ululations-radical-college-crybabies
>Radical College Crybabies
>McKesson, the professional agitator whose racial rabble-rousing began at tax-subsidized Teach for America, proudly unveiled his new enterprise: "THE DEMANDS" of his radical brothers and sisters on college campuses across Northern America.
>I'm calling the website the Social Justice Warrior Entitlement Mob Tracker. It's a useful database of progressive brats who are part of a clearly coordinated "Black Lives Matter" hijacking of American colleges and universities
>the free speech-squelching mission of all of these bubble-wrapped crybabies who can't handle dissent of any kind is unmistakable. So is their brazen grab for power and money. They're not interested in gaining an education. They want political control.
>they "DEMAND" to get paid. ASAP!
>Unlike revolutionaries of past eras who cast off their shackles and demanded that their oppressors leave them alone, the 21st century insurgents demand that their indulgent overseers wipe their tears, hold their hands, and provide them round-the-clock therapy.
>At Princeton, liberal professors and administrators patted themselves on the back for assuaging hurt feelings and eliminating the age-old tradition of calling college heads "masters." (Apparently, "master's degrees" are safe. For now.)
>But it wasn't enough. Never enough.
>The "Black Justice League" barged into the Ivy League school's president's office this week demanding full eradication of every reference to progressive racial segregationist Woodrow Wilson at Princeton; "cultural competency training for all staff and faculty"; a racially segregated safe space "dedicated specifically to Black students" who oppose racial segregation (except for themselves); and "classes on the history of marginalized peoples is just as important as any science or quantitative reasoning course."
>When academic courses get demanding, the weak-minded get demand-y.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-10/generation-snowflake-safe-spaces-trigger-warnings-and-wussification-our-young-people
Generation Snowflake: Safe Spaces, Trigger Warnings And The Wussification Of Our Young People
And this is not a fringe movement at all. These “safe spaces” are being established at some of the most prestigious universities in the entire country, and in at least one case a “safe space” included “calming music, cookies, Play-Doh and a video of frolicking puppies”
At Brown University – like Harvard, one of the eight elite Ivy League universities – the New York Times reported students set up a “safe space” that offered calming music, cookies, Play-Doh and a video of frolicking puppies to help students cope with a discussion on how colleges should handle sexual assault.
A Harvard student described in the university newspaper attending a “safe space” complete with “massage circles” that was designed to help students have open conversations.
Trying to recreate a kindergarten environment for men and women that are supposed to be adults is not going to help anyone.
Another big thing that students are demanding now are “trigger warnings” on any educational materials that may potentially upset someone.
At Harvard, students are being told that they are now free to skip certain books if reading them would make them feel “unsafe”. I wish that I could have used this excuse back in my college days, because then I would have had much more time to spend with my friends.
Literary classics are now considered potentially “unsafe” for students to read. Reading lists at some universities are being adapted to come with warnings printed beside certain titles
In some colleges, professors have been known to tell students that if a book makes them feel unsafe, they are allowed to skim it, or skip it altogether, a Harvard Law professor told this newspaper.

>Harvard rescinds acceptance for 10 alt-right freshmen
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/06/05/harvard-withdraws-10-acceptances-for-offensive-memes-in-private-chat/

Archived it
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/06/05/harvard-withdraws-10-acceptances-for-offensive-memes-in-private-chat

Is there a bigger cuck than Louie? I used to enjoy his comedy but he annoys the fuck out of me now.

Fuck, that's like something out of a cartoon.

I go to UW Seattle, which is relatively hard to get into. I had an actual history class that claimed the Chinese visited America twice before discovered by Europeans.

stfu you reddit cancerous piece of shit

You're here.

meanwhile around in the same state:
>Students get failing grade for saying 'male' 'female' 'illegal alien'. Multiple professors at Washington State University have explicitly told students their grades will suffer if they use terms such as “illegal alien,” "male," and “female,” or if they fail to “defer” to non-white students. According to the syllabus for Breikss’ class, students risk a failing grade if they use any common descriptors that Breikss considers “oppressive and hateful” "Students will come to recognize how white privilege functions in everyday social structures and institutions.” The punishment for repeatedly using the banned words, Breikss warns, includes removal of points or failure.” Breikss is not the only WSU faculty member implementing such policies.

>Much like in Breikss’s classroom, students taking Professor Fowler’s course will see their grades suffer if they use the term “illegal alien” in their assigned writing. According to her syllabus, students will lose one point every time they use the words “illegal alien” or “illegals”. Throughout the course, students will “come to recognize how white privilege functions in everyday social structures and institutions.”

>I'm a senior at Washington State right now, and was an RA for two years. As an RA we went through all kinds of tolerance training and political correctness training. My biggest issue with this training was that it was never an open forum for communication. It was a time to listen and accept the information you were given without questioning it. If you disagreed, you were a bigot.

>I went to the University of Washington and had a female professor who forbid the use of such gender-oriented words as "mankind." It had to be gender neutral such as "humankind" or she would mark your paper down a grade. Am pretty much a lefty on most things, but even I thought it was ridiculous.

>slavery is bad and you should feel bad
>ok
>wow you don't feel good about owning land and people, cracker?

Trade school or teach yourself.

Sup Forums

Get in a STEM track. Niggers and women can't keep up. They'll be gone by Sophomore year.

all those people paying close to 100k a year could be in that room learning something that will advance humanity, but instead are listening to that lady.

this is why our civilization is in a downward spiral.

>Gets job stolen by Pajeet who will work for 50k a year with no benefits

STEM is literally robot-tier. You are an expensive tool and nothing more.

Ever wonder why you think "STEM IS BEST! RIGHT GUYS? YEAHHHHHHHH! INDEPENDENT THINKING? LOOOOOOOL MEME-DEGREE ALERT!"

That was programmed into you.

this only happens to "coders". Pajeet cant do what I can do so money doesn't come into it.