Meme Dog Mattis

What does Sup Forums know about Meme Dog Mattis? What is the general consensus about him serving as SECDEF? Like hating The Beatles, I gotta be the one with the unpopular opinion that Mattis just isn't that spectacular (or trustworthy as a Trump team mate)
> Yeah but he curses and doesn't mince words
We all appreciate candor and maybe we fall in love with it because of today's PC culture
> He carries around Marcus Aurelius' Meditations
So.
> He's well versed in military history
Particularly for a flag officer I'd absolutely expect him to be
> He once worked a holiday shift for a corporal once
I'm certain anytime he did this it was part of the military dog and pony show. Additionally, I'd say it's basic bitch leadership to cut some slack for your folks. I'd be really impressed by a leader that thought of a way to eliminate the need for a corporal to work on a holiday, weekend, or whatever without negatively impacting the mission.

He's had a pretty vanilla career, albeit a distinguished one. 4-star is no easy task in a hyper bureaucratic DoD. But why the obsession with him?

Also I think he's a paper tiger, a faggot, and a meme of catchphrases that redditors jerk off to.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h9Lekc1_riw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he's a neocon boomer

Ive met him. he's a decent enough guy

More importantly he supports trump. Did you know George Lincoln Rockwell wanted to put Chesty Puller as his SecDef?

No, do not trust him. As yourself why the shilling coincided with these recent happenings. That was not a fluke. The neolibs are the powerbrokers of the west. The so-called "centrists". These monsters need to be stopped. Neocons and neolibs both.

Also note the use of NK in all of this. Lets just say something really riles up the folks fighting the sjws. White separatist groups start coming out of the woodwork. War starts with NK and because of civil conflict at home, martial law is declared.

We are in the middle of games being played within games. Plans within plans. We are being played right now I fear.

I was tracking on the Puller choice. I think in the case of Rockwell, that may have been more of a public relations move as Puller was a household name (though he certainly would've been qualified).
>he supports trump
Does he though?

He's a closeted fag.

Who do you think is holding his leash? Whose leash do you think he holds? What does Meme Dog get out of fucking Americans over? ...I've been thinking the same things and really want to know who is signing his checks

He might just be a true believer in the neocon values. Or he knows he can't rock the boat too much without getting in a (((fatal)))car accident

Warrior monk.

> Do not fuck with

Crazy how little we know about these men

>What does Sup Forums know about Meme Dog Mattis?
he's 5' 8"

not actually a dog

as eveidence here he is with 5' 9" listed shinzo abe

low quality shitpost but is now known that he is of average height

youtube.com/watch?v=h9Lekc1_riw

how is that a shitpost, he's clearly an inch shorter

here is 5' 6" putin with shinzo abe

I know two things.

1. The more shills call him a neocon, the more they scared they are of him.

2. Shills don't know what neoconservative means.

Assume we don't know shit, what is a passing definition of neoconservative? And how does Mattis fit or not fit into that definition?

The left eats itself,
The right eats itself.

he's a homosexual

provided, but we want to ensure something remains of the body politic after all is said and done. How does Mattis fare in the game, and does his continued service (or lack of) better the nation and the people? How does his background, what little is known about him besides his height as the bong pointed out, influence the course?

C H E R R Y ∆ M U H R E E N
H
E
R
R
Y

M
U
H
R
E
E
N

My definition of Neoconservative believes are...
1. Aggressive use of military force
2. Interventionism
3. Nation Building
4. Supporting the foreign policy of Israel

Mattis may support number 1, but I have never heard him say anything related to 2, 3, 4.

Less than averaged size if true.

Would you say then that neocons pursue 2 and 3 for instance, just for the sake of doing them, because its "right" or because there is some value added to the American empire by doing so?

>Like hating The Beatles
Hating commies is literally the most popular opinion on this site.

tru