WHY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UU0ZL4R0xkQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gundam ain't gotta explain shit.

the hell am I looking at here?

when I watched this shit I was strangely aroused

Bright getting cucked.

That nigga was a glorious motherfucker. Joins the team, doesn't give a fuck, but slaps your shit if he thinks you ain't acting right and is a great pilot to boot.

Shame he drew the short Tomino straw.

fucking slut reeeeee

Bright isn't her fiancee or anything. She's free for everyone.

>Slaps her repeatedly
>I LOVED HIM

you some crazy shit Gundam

>free for everyone
Lewd.

Tomino can't into women.

BUT WHY

I still don't know how I feel about this considering Bright kisses another woman in ZZ

I legitimately thought this was great. Having some homely girl with HEART being the focus of more romance romance drama than anyone else and the most desired female aboard the ship was good.

And it's Bright's fault really for being so spineless.

Gundam was progressive.

I thought I skipped an episode when I saw this. It was so random.

Why Miharu ;_;

Gundam needs to stop killing cute girls.

Just like real life. Tomino is a realist auteur

Sayla should've died at A Baou A Qu.

I knew the instant she was introduced she was going to die.
Almost all the deaths in 0079 were dumb and predictable.

Kai didn't ask for this.

> Gundam
> Not having retarded characters

Funny because I instantly realized that wasn't the case, and that it was designed to be shocking that way. Given their characters I think it makes sense.
It was obviously also foreshadowing his death, which had already been foreshadowed a bit before this happened. I figured they were going to do something else 'touching' with his character before he bought the farm.

That's not foreshadowing, that's just being predictable.

yea true, call it clumsily timed character development to make a story twist hit harder. I still liked his death though

I know it's predictable and shit but their relationship came out of nowhere. It was only created so that it would be all sad and mirai had someone to cry about.

>Bitch fell in love with Chad Thundercock who has been doing nothing but slapping her
That's actually realistic when you think about it. But yeah, Mirai was dead to me after that.

I think someone could legit write a thesis about Tomino's potrayal of woman. And I don't mean "muh misogyny" kind of liberal arts. There's just something. uniquely misanthropic and hysteric about their potrayal

What is there to say? They're basically the Temptress archetype half the time.

Was Sayla a stereotype?

You could probably write pretty extensively on how Tomino's psychological condition inadvertently shines through his anime.

I think that Tomino can't into people in general, I'm pretty sure he's actually a reptilian or something like that.

Was this first cuckold scene in anime?

Her death was hilarious

It feels less like a intentional depiction of female and more of a reflection of Tomino's state of mind.

Victory especially feels like Tomino was projecting some odd mommy issues

And here I thought it was G-Reco but modern anime fandom in general are pretty fucking stupid

They won't stop

>Tomino will be still alive and kicking after you die.

Man I don't even think Gundam is that good. Just very odd.

I guess you could say that Tomino had goufed

Gundam can't be bargained with. Gundam can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pain, or remorse, or fear. And absolutely WILL NOT STOP! EVER! Until they're all dead.

If there's one thing Bright loves more than his wife, it's hamburgers. And would you look at this. Bright gets double cucked out of nowhere. I felt horrible for him.

There's so many bizarre spontaneous love affairs in Gundam I can't even remember them all. That's what ruined Zeta for me.

I was so mad that every girl was suddenly betraying everyone they know for some enemy guy they hardly know, even if they wore a faggy tiara. Then there's Nina in 0083. And was Haman Karn supposed to have a thing for Judeau? There's other dummies like Quess too.

Bitches and whores. At least Puru was pure and best girl.

Yeah, that came out of nowhere. I always thought Mirai and Bright had a thing for each other.

>pure and best
Lalah was pure and best. Purus are just pure and good

youtube.com/watch?v=UU0ZL4R0xkQ
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!?

She's probably the classier choice.

>Gundum
Is that the correct way to say it in English?

Girls like alpha males, not betas like all modern animu try so hard to brainwash you into believing.

You got it perfectly backwards.

But women can into Tomino.

Yes. It's pronounced like the "dom" in freedom.
Everything was originally called Freedom in early development; like the White Base was originally the Freedom Base. So it's a portmanteau of gun and freedom.

Her death was hilarious.

>that came out of nowhere
You should have paid attention then.
>I always thought Mirai and Bright had a thing for each other
Out of the three guys who wanted a piece of Mirai, he was by far the biggest pussy and weakest contestant, only score a win because the competition was killed or let go. Mirai is a woman, out of three decent guys, she'll pick the most alpha.

>You should have paid attention then.
but it did come out of nowhere

women can't into tomino, his plots are too deep and they get butthurt about how realistic his female characters are.
and Tomino is a feminist so that's a twofer

>Tomino can't into women.

This. I always appreciated Tomino's girls.

When they first started out Mirai didn't like Sleggar. He also did some sekuhara which showed more of Mirai's animosity towards him from the way she reacted. I can understand some reasoning behind the romance as Sleggar was the only person who showed to caring about Mirai and her situation with Cameron but they only spent 5 minutes of screentime on that, which not to mention was squeezed in. After the ordeal with Cameron, they never showed Mirai and Sleggar interacting together again until before his death.
It just felt so sudden.

she didn't fly so good

he's also super autistic about character designs and he's a great at voice casting

Watch Victory and Turn A, senpai.

Best Gundam girl? Best Gundam girl.

Well, to be honest, Bright wasn't in the game at all. It was a game between Sleggar and that guy from Side 6 and she picked alpha one.

Furthermore, Bright noticed it, that's why he allowed Mirai to go to Sleggar mid-battle.

And then Mirai chose Bright just because they kind of have chemistry.

I know a girl, who could into Tomino

>women can't into tomino
That is not true. He always says that at the beginning Gundam was more popular among girls before becoming a hit and that he saw a lot of young girls at G-Reco's events.

No shit, Gundam is filled with little annoying pretty boys.
Women also love Logh, fucking retard.

Mirai was practically bending herself over the helm begging for the Brightcock-slap but he was such an overly-formal stick-up-the-ass that he couldn't allow himself to act on their mutual feelings. They outright state this all to each other at one point just before she hooks up with Sleggar.

I still don't get why she went from no-nonsense badass helmswoman to lame super-serene spacewaifu in Z.

To be honest, when Zeon's top dogs like Char and Ramba Ral were constantly on White Base's tale I'd be a little stick-up-the-ass myself and expect others to understand the situation.

It fits his character arc, learning to trust in his crew so he could actually be a leader instead of just trying to act like what he thought one was. I love how he and Amuro go from being total motherfuckers to each other to absolute bros. The portrait he keeps of Amuro in Unicorn is probably the ballsiest thing he's ever done and the ultimate expression of his growth as a person.

I don't blame Mirai for her frustration at him, either. I thought they were the most 'real' couple in the series beside Kai and Miharu. Mirai a best.

What's ballsy about a portrait of Amuro? He's probably known as space Jesus at that point.

And then he died.

Fuck off.

That is funny.
>can't write lol or kek because autists will get triggered

I wish I could find someone like Lalah.

a girl who poos in the street?

Keeping a portrait of his Newtype bro/savior of the planet at a time where the EF is desperately trying to bury the idea of Newtypes altogether. I don't think many people knew just who/what stopped Axis outside of those present in the battle.

For Bright it shows him willing to openly fight the EF's corruption head on instead of letting them shove him off to a transport and obscurity, or to leave outright to join the AEUG.

No. A brown beauty, who would be a good mother for me and our children.

Brb, wandering off into the fucking forest prior battle so that you will be distracted, forcing you to save me, leading to possible deaths of allies and loss of material.

She's just a kid and as far Gundam princesses go she's one of the least annoying ones.

Shakti wasn't prepared to be pilot a mobile suit. And Lalah was taught to pilot a mobile armor

Don't tell me you aren't into scat, you plebian.

Back in my day we called it NTR, dipshit

still annoying though

Reccoa only makes sense if you accept that she was mind-raped by Sirocco when she infiltrated his ship. Otherwise, she just goes fucking insane and Fa Yuiry sympathizes.

>he watched gundam

That's not Exia

Reccoa was never a soldier, though. She was basically a adventurer before and only joined AEUG looking for a thrill rather than having any strong ideological attachments to their cause. She stayed because she thought Quattro was going to be an interesting guy. It only makes sense that someone with that sort of irresponsible personality ends up leaving to follow someone like Paptimus.

Contrast her to Emma, who is an actual soldier and shows self control.