So we're just going to ignore that this broke not even an hour ago on CNN?

So we're just going to ignore that this broke not even an hour ago on CNN?

Other urls found in this thread:

justsecurity.org/38422/aint-easy-fisa-warrant-fbi-agent/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Foreign_Intelligence_Surveillance_Court
dailycaller.com/2017/09/18/bombshell-feds-wiretapped-paul-manafort-before-and-after-the-election/
youtu.be/rCUQS8LIhq4
twitter.com/TruNews/status/909824960541184000
nypost.com/2017/09/17/john-jay-professor-who-tweeted-about-dead-cops-gets-hate-mail/
archive.is/TwQhZ
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/mar/15/spying-on-trump-presaged-by-watergate/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

INB4 Trumpkin tears by the gallon

this is being slid superhard

Trumpkins are happy because don's wiretapping claims have been confirmed as true.

bumpity bump

>INB4 Trumpkin tears by the gallon
Wait, this confirms the Don has a time machine.

SHILL away. Your best is repetition, and impotent in it's methods.

So Trump was telling the truth about his campaign being wiretapped? CNN just BTFO'd itself.

QRD PLOX

CNN and ShareBlue shills BTFO all over their gender binary stomachs every night after a good cry...

>DmupKN
>drumpfkin
What does this mean?

>FBI never denied tapping Trump Tower to keep tabs on Russians in the building.
>Manafort taps are new sauce

Try harder next time Trumpshills.

These fucks are going down for money laundering.

yup, fuck drumpf and fuck white people.

you're retarded. money laundering isnt a thing. hence why CNN is breaking this story, because they figured out they didn't have SHIT

Comey literally said no wire tapes. Looks like he just lied again

Yeah you guys have been saying THE HAPPENING has been coming for over a year of tears and torn anal strength condoms.

Still,
the best you have is flooding sources of grassroots information centers and a bunch of child fucking celebrities carrying deep state water.

Go fire off some knuckle children and leave the battle to the real adults..

>>FBI never denied tapping Trump Tower to keep tabs on

But there is a MSM narrative that trump "made up" the fact that obama was wiretapping him.

Bump

Kremlin agent wire tapped
Boo hoo. What happens to enemies of the state.

Bump

#killacommie2017

Was there sufficient evidence to wiretap manafort back when they started? Is there now?

BTFO again

They weren't wiretapping Trump.
They were wiretapping Russian Trump Tower residents who were dealing in shady real estate, with Manafort as a go-between.

Try to keep up.

No, Trump said Trump Tower was wiretapped.

That was true.

It was also true that Manafort himself was wiretapped.

You really think these losers are man enough to own up to defeat?

They're children. Meme-spouting children electing a meme-spouting president that's about to get his cock & balls put in the chastity cage of justice for the rest of his life.

What we should really be talking about is how much shame ALL Trump voters are going to have to bare, when his whole damn cabinet gets pulled into this, with Trump getting pegged for treason.

We might as well start now: how dumb do you MAGA morons feel with the dawning realization that you voted for a traitorous puppet?
Are you ready to get called traitors yourselves, for the rest of your life?
I mean really, really, how fucking brainless do you have to be to vote for a man with ZERO political experience??

Here's hoping their whole cabinet gets sacked by the time the 2018 midterms roll around, and the entire USA takes a fat stinking shit on the GoP.
Even better if the GoP cuts healthcare, kills their voter-base, gets defeated in the house and senate, and then universal healthcare gets implemented.

I think I might buy a MAGA hat, just so on the day Donald J. Trump is officially convicted of treason by Mueller, I can take a fat liquidy steaming shit in it, and slap it down on the head of some crying Trump baby.

Hope you're ready for the pee-pee-poo-poo meme to become real mother fuckers.

They got two separate FISA warrants on him (which are pretty damn hard to get). So yes.

Duh faggot.
>implying we wouldn't be happy if our leader ended up being correct about accusations he made against corrupt jüden

Fucking retard.
>pic related is you

it was done "legally" so yes, in a manner of speaking. but the whole thing is a sham because these secret courts have never turned down a request for a court order. they can come up with whatever circumstantial bullshit they can imagine and they get a judge to provide a warrant.

>money laundering isn't a thing

I guess that's why Manafort brokered deals for russian mobster to buy Trump condos, then gave them a rebate funneled through Deutsch Bank. No one ever lived in the condos. Same with the real estate in Florida.

Look it up.

So it has nothing to do with Trump?

>(which are pretty damn hard to get)
what nigger? they are given out like candy

Shills are out tonight lads. Remember, do your duty and reply to every shill with redpills and or nightmare photos.

>the state of CNN

>They weren't wiretapping Trump.
They were though. They just admitted it. Try to keep up

Not really even news. Trump said it already and everyone knew obama-sachs was dirty enough to do it so it was pretty much a given. I'm sure it happens regularly, even now

>CNN
at least find a credible news source, like The Onion or something.

If it's so clear cut then why isn't Manafort in prison? Obama should have locked him up if he had evidence of such a thing.

They were buying Trump properties, so yeah, he's in deep shit.

ITS OVER DRUMPFKINS!

THIS IS IT! TIME TO PAY FOR THEIR CRIMES!

ARE YOU READY DRUMPYWUMPKINS?!!!

TRUMP IS A NAZI AND HIS SUPPORTERS ARE DRUMPYWUMPYWUMPKINS!

HAHAHAHAHAHA FASH BASHED!!!!!!

Sure, just make up stories about things you know nothing about.

justsecurity.org/38422/aint-easy-fisa-warrant-fbi-agent/

This tread is being slid keep it bumped faggots and sage slide threads

>people pointing out fucking nothing will come of this because the president has literally no power in anything since obama managed to finish abolishing all possible ability to do shit the president would have is shilling
you are fucking stupid, you are fucked, trump will get impeached, and everything you do and say will lead to your death under the NWO.

>Implying a FISA warrant is hard to get when it's granted 99.97% of the time.

Because the Deutcsh Bank investigation didn't fall into line until after the election, hence Comey's firing.

>FBI never denied tapping Trump Tower to keep tabs on Russians in the building.

CNN seemed to imply it was retarded though

TWO SCOOPS OF JUSTICE!

I KNEW WE'D MAKE HIM PAY!

HE'S GONNA BE IMPEACHED DRUMPKINS!

HAHAHHA

how dare you go against drumpfh!! SAGE!!!

>an hour ago on CNN
needs to be verified by a news network first matey.

>Over the entire 33-year period, the FISA court granted 33,942 warrants, with only 12 denials – a rejection rate of 0.03 percent of the total requests.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Foreign_Intelligence_Surveillance_Court

did you hear what i said earlier? you are a nigger.

If you think # punchanazi was fun wait until you've pissed us off enough

CNN verified that TRUMP was never tapped.

They weren't wrong.

the spin on this story from CNN and MSM sites is nuts

dailycaller.com/2017/09/18/bombshell-feds-wiretapped-paul-manafort-before-and-after-the-election/

Your welcome

>oh look, i found a wiretap in my building, i was wiretapped
>LOL NO YOU WEREN'T BLUMPFT IT WAS MANAFORT ROFL DLUMPHF BTFO
sure bro

Trump never said that he specifically was tapped, either. They purposely took him out of context like they always do

The FISA court is a rubber stamp you dumbass. What's remarkable is that they denied one for once - the initial attempt to put surveillance on trump tower. Attorney General Cankles and Pedoesta had to engineer a fake meetup with some vaguely """"kremlin-connected"""" lawyers to justify it

Notices Flag.
Opinion Discarded.

>Trumpkin
it still baffles me that literal moms are on this board today

Clip of James Clapper lying about it

youtu.be/rCUQS8LIhq4

Lolololololol

>see?? This proves that the fbi was able to provide federal judges on two separate counts that there was enough reason to suspect the guy running trump's campaign of everything they're denying involvement in
>ah-Hahaa! !1

LOL Trump is so fucked holy shit. His campaign chair was colluding with the Russians.

So...what's Jeff "Im A Worthless Fuck" Sessions going to do about it? Nothing. That's what Jeff "Literally A Faggot" Sessions is going to do

WHO THE FUCK IS STILL PAYING FOR THESE

>Arguing semantics

Kek this is always the shill tactic

Trump is not Manafort. Trumpcucks are high end retards.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

the irony that in 2017 a Soviet Flag is against the Kremlin. What a world.

Trump Tower literally has 486 residential units.
>hurr I'm a fucknut

Explain the bank transfers through Deutsch Bank smart guy.

> paying

These retards'd do it for free

What, telling the truth while you faggots COINTEL each other into a deeper hole of stupidity?

good, i really hope you stick with this line of reasoning

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

CTR just became ShareBlue, not to mention all the various feebs on here to "infiltrate." The past few years have been a period of tremendous social change and upheaval, """they""" don't want it to go in the "wrong direction."

>literally from a Forbes article from 2016

your gymnastics amuse me

If you're so smart then why are you so fucking stupid?

How much do you get an hour, be honest.

Reminder: trump said susan rice unmasking was "only the tip of the iceburg"

>Trump is not manafort
RUSSIA CONSPIRACY THEORY BTFO

twitter.com/TruNews/status/909824960541184000

Why are people acting like Trump is wrong? Is it just nitpicking over "Well ACTUALLY it was technically just some guy living in Trump tower that was wiretapped and not the building itself so it doesn't count :^)"

CNN is literally fake news. Very fake news The President was clear on this. Don't listen to CNN.

Bitch you ain't gonna do anything but sit at your computer with your head up your ass fighting the imaginary left wing you've made up in your head after too many hours of burning your eyes out at a screen.

Stay mad in your hovel little bitch, while real Americans are saving this country from corruption and foreign powers.

GoP voters ain't gonna do shit but wallow in their own deluded self-persecution and stew, because they're spineless cowards just like the leaders they vote for. What a fucking embarrassment you all are!

DRUMPF BTFO FUCK WHIPIPO!!!

Hey dumbfuck...
You realize this looks bad for the libtards right??
It proves that they were spying on political opponents.
What planet are you fucking morons from??

>shimon in both articles
someone post the Hitler arguing with kikes quote

>has no backup argument or evidence
>hurr...whose paying you stoopid

It will take them another 6 months to figure that out

>political opponents

You mean Russian money launderers under investigation since 2014?

>Manafort was under investigation long before he was working with Trump
>The investigation continued while he was working with Trump
Trump was not under investigation, Manafort was. Trump Tower was not under investigation, the man inside was. There is a difference.

Semantics are how the law works.

I don't get why retards are screaming about wiretapping like it's some sort of defense for Trump.
The only thing it confirms is the FBI suspected his campaign was committing treason.
How is that a good thing for Trump?

Trump never claimed "Trump Tower was under investigation". That's fucking retarded. He claimed that Trump Tower was wiretapped. Since Manafort was living in Trump Tower, his tweet was 100% correct.

>Comey literally said no wire tapes. Looks like he just lied again

Yep.

>Talk with Russsians
>'Oy Vey, they tapped my peoples'

Wait I thought Trump and his campaign weren't wiretapped?

nypost.com/2017/09/17/john-jay-professor-who-tweeted-about-dead-cops-gets-hate-mail/

Is this the same fucking dude?!

archive.is/TwQhZ

Here was Trump's claim in his infamous "wiretapping" tweet:
>Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my "wires tapped" in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!
ANY wiretaps in Trump Tower qualify. Trump was 100% correct.

FISA warrants are *easy* to get, but the Trump-related warrants were turned down twice, until FusionGPS created false evidence of a conspiracy.

Then the names involved were illegally leaked.

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/mar/15/spying-on-trump-presaged-by-watergate/

That would make sense.... If the FBI wasn't a politically motivated agency..
Which it is.
Just because Hillary and the rest of the Deep State told you it isn't doesn't make it true..

The ability for the leftist shill to grasp at straws is amazing..
You don't have an objective bone in your body.
If Trump was a traitor we would be the first to call him out you dumb mother fuckers.