Why aren't there more voice actors with huge range like Hanazawa Kana?

Why aren't there more voice actors with huge range like Hanazawa Kana?
Here's a demonstration of her huge range of voices:
youtu.be/Fnr6RECUwyM?t=1m51s
youtu.be/cCXfVbRze9I?t=4m47s
youtu.be/cCXfVbRze9I?t=9m55s
youtu.be/cCXfVbRze9I?t=12m17s
youtu.be/cCXfVbRze9I?t=12m57s
youtu.be/cCXfVbRze9I?t=13m43s
youtu.be/cCXfVbRze9I?t=14m6s
youtu.be/cCXfVbRze9I?t=14m37s
youtu.be/cCXfVbRze9I?t=15m1s
youtu.be/cCXfVbRze9I?t=15m58s

That's only 10 of her different voices.
Why doesn't the industry hire more people as talented as Hanazawa Kana instead of hacks like Saito, two-voice Chiwa?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Mc19HA8dxHE?t=1m37s
youtube.com/watch?v=H71UmCq3lWc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did you choose all the roles that sound the same on purpose

>hanakana
>huge range
Pick one

She might have range, but if she does we will never found out.
Source: Binbougami-ga

Are you deaf?
Each one is unique to her role

If you posted her Nadeko I would have been more inclined to agree

Suzuko Mimori kind of owns. I love how she often has that shit eating grin where it's like she's in on some huge joke that nobody else is. Also the wink thing.

Got you covered

Megumi Han did great with Gon in my opinion, especially ep 116 and Gon-san
also her role for YOU'RE KIDDING

I could classify all her roles I've heard into two voice categories: pink hair or blue hair. This is an oddly accurate rule of thumb.

She owns at both but I'm particularly fond of blue desu wa.

HanaKana is a dick.

I can't even remember when was the last time I heard her voice
did she retire?

She was in Prince of Stride last season and probably some more stuff, but I can't remember.

no, you're the deaf one.
i can easily recognize her voice.
compare her to tomatsu haruka, yuuki aoi, sakamoto maaya, ryouka yuzuki, heck even sawashiro has a wider range than hanakana.
don't get me wrong though, i still love her

>I can easily recognize hanakana's voice in a hanakana comp

Saito Chiwa has range. Compared Nourin Teacher and Senjougahara. Now that's range.

Hanazawa Kana sounds like Hanazawa Kana. She's good at acting, she just always sounds like Hanazawa Kana.

She is the JLaw of anime.

Yeah but Hanakana is way, way hotter. Jennifer Aniston of anime would be a better comparison.

i haven't even watch the compilation idiot, try to immerse yourself in the industry more

>She's good at acting, she just always sounds like Hanazawa Kana
this

>yuuki aoi
Please, bitch has like 3 voices and that's it. The earshattering high pitched squealing that would make a chipmunk scream in terror, her deep/autistic one (Tooru, GREEN) and her normal human voice. Most overrated seeiyu at the moment.

Nyanners has better range.

in this season, M A O has range

>that's only 10 of her different voices
>10 different voices
>different

I knew she was in a lot of shows this season but there were some ojou lolis in episode 4 of Sansha Sanyou and I still didn't expect to see her name appear in the end credits.

I'll give you range
youtu.be/Mc19HA8dxHE?t=1m37s

maybe it's because she's still starting out to become popular so i still can't pinpoint her voice. I have this same reaction with Ayahi Takagaki back then but now i'm familar with her.

it's really hard to see the similarity of Luluco, Yukina, Clare and Kyou this season. especially because Clare and Kyou are both seito kaichou

Why did she do that?

>Range

Those people have no idea what "Range" means...

>huge range
Bullshit
Try to just listen to the video you just posted without watching it. You can't tell who is she voicing if weren't for what they say

>huge range
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

youtube.com/watch?v=H71UmCq3lWc

Nao Toyama is pretty good

spoken like a true faggot who never saw 99. junko is the far superior gon.

Why aren't there more voice actors with huge tits?

Madoka, Krul, Mitsuko, Yuki, Yagyu, Okita etc fit nowhere on your description of her range.
Even if she is doing a "deep voice" like say Fremy/Shizuno/Kayo they all have different registers and speech patterns.
>her normal human voice
I don't even know what you mean by this. Aoi has never used her normal pitch when voice acting.

Because there's already a lot of different voice actors that can easily be typecast according to their voices while still creating a lot of diversity.

>voice actors
Go back to /jp/