Bleach 675

What do you guys think is going to happen next chapter? Are we going to stay on Ichigo and Orihime?

Or, will Ryuken arrive in time to save his son?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wQOQvLNrYfE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Old thread.

most of rukia's character development was without Ichigo though
>apologizes to Renji for not letting herself rely on him when she needed him (going all the way back to when she was adopted)
>her entire relationship with Byakuya changes into a warm, loving sibling relationship
>She gets over her fear of facing the shibas and apologizes to Kuukaku and Ganju
>she becomes assertive in soul society and returns to the competent fighter she was before she lost her powers
>She creates a strong bond of friendship with Orihime due to the understanding of what it's like to be powerless to stand with those fighting
>She tackles her own worst nightmare in the form of a kaien clone and unlocks a new ability
>she applies for and becomes a vice captain
>she gets her hair cut so she's more of a unique individual compared to the image of her sister
>she learns to trust the judgement of all the captains and soul society, as she realizes how much faith in Ichigo they had
>when she's beaten by the quincy, she doesn't complain or beat herself up about it at all
>has bonding moments with Renji as they are both humiliated during training
>becomes upfront and frank with Renji, pointing out how she's okay with his flaws, and can work around it, where previous Rukia would have berated him for it
>the whole as nodt fight

Seriously, after around chapter 180, you might get rukia development due to ichigo once every 100 chapters.

So he's like a Quincy/Shinigami-hybrid who either hollowfied or reached the next stage of his bankai, since his Hollow was actually Zangetsu?

Looks lame as shit.

I mean, a fucking horn? Really?

A little scene between Zangetsu, OMZ and Ichigo, then a comment from YHVH, thenback to Gerard for Shinji's arrival

He may continue to transform as the fight goes on

Ichigo and orihimes relationship will develop and Rukiafags will be Salty as fuck.

As Aizen said all things are ugly midway through evolution

Basically he doesn't work like any of his parts.
It seems to be implying that ONE of his swords slowly turning white is activating his hollow/shinigami powers, while the "black blade" is his quincy powers.
I know it seems odd because it's the inverse of quincies and shinigami, but his hollow was "white" and his quincy powers were embodied by OMZ who is just Ywach, who uses a bunch of darkness related powers.

It could be switched though, because of the way the white seemed to spill on the blade resembles quincy blut, but there wouldn't be a reason for him to transform then.

Ichigo is slowly unlocking all of his powers.

First was just shinigami, now it's shinigami/hollow, and next he'll start using blut and etc.

I suspect he won't have a bankai, he'll have something else all together.

Aizen condom form is pretty rad though.

>I suspect he won't have a bankai, he'll have something else all together.
Ichibei did say Bankai was a new concept that is does not fit what he does. And he compared himself to Ichigo, power wise, when he resurrected himself.

Also, considering the parallel between YHVH and Ichigo, there may be something regarding the way the people around him had their powers awakened or changed.

This chapter shows how much Orihime has grown. For the longest time she has been unable to connect with Ichigo. No matter how hard she tried, she could never understand him. All the while she had to watch Rukia be the one to constantly clear up Ichigo's rain. She was heartbroken that she was the only one unable to connect with Ichigo.
Furthermore, she has failed to protect Ichigo time and time again. In Hueco Mundo, she left everything she held dear in order to protect her friends. When her friends came to try and rescue her, she was unable to protect them. Her failures directly led to the death of Ichigo. She would then fail again to protect Ichigo during the Fullbring Arc. Even though she developed new powers, they were ultimately ineffective as Facebook mindfucked her.

However, this has all changed in this last arc. Not only is Orihime finally able to stand and protect Ichigo, but she's finally able to understand him. All it took was one look and Orihime understood everything. Instead of being emotionally distraught, she was able to give it her all and protect Ichigo from Yhwach's attack. While this happened, it gave Ichigo time to transform. What a good chapter for Orihime and her character development.

I think what's REALLY going to throw a wrench in it all is what the allmighty power actually does.
The fact that Haschy was like "Seeing the future isn't even what its for" or whatever to me suggests that it's not that he sees the future, it's that he can manipulate time by forcing the future he sees to happen.
>ichigo strikes Ywach down
>Ywach stands up, suddenly fine
>Explains that it's not the future he saw
>Ichigo does it again
>again he's fine
>hes basically rejecting all events but his preferred one, like Orihime does.

If this is true, it'll be interesting to see how Ichigo and friends win. Maybe it'll be a competition between Yhwach and Orihime to see who can reject the future better.

I think it'll be that Ichigo has to tap his quincy ability to collect reishi, and crank it up to an 11 to absorb power directly from Ywach.
Or everyone loans him power.
the fact that, unlike with Aizen, his nakama is all headed towards him suggests they'll be useful for some purpose.

Going by the fight against Ichibei, it looks like he can hijack his opponents powers. Its like the Sharingan on steroids.

I'd say it is not so much rejection (a power explicitly said to violate the realm of God) but rather what happens when a resistible force meets an immovable object.

Except that Ichigo's power literally is irrestible force.

Maybe Ichigo will use the connection he has with Orihime's power to do the same thing YHVH does, but in reverse. Greatly enhancing her power by lending her his own.

I haven't been following this arc at all. Last chapter i read was one of the hands of whoever the fuck. That guy in ops image looks like grimjoww and ichigo fused. The fucks going on?

Catch up. It isn't Grimmjow, but Grimmjow does play a role in this arc.

Ichigo is awakening the powers of Zangetsu (the hollow) using Quincy power and fused with it, making him a chimaera of every power in existence.

I'm waiting for the Viz translation of this scene. I don't trust Mangastream. It could be that it sounds cheesy because it's coming straight from her heart, so who knows.

So is this even gonna be worth the catch up? Cause I guess ichigo finally having some control of his powers is kinda cool. I just want the arc to stop being boring

Yeah, it's interesting. The last few chapters have made it worth staying up for spoilers.

This as the last image in this chapter. We know nothing of what it does beyond that.

Bleach is best read in bulk, so catch up. Not like it takes long. Also, Urahara's and Zaraki's Bankais

It's honestly impressive to see how much Rukia and Renji have grown. I thought I would hate Renji after reading the first hundred or so chapters, but he turned out to be a pretty cool guy.

Speaking as a neutral fan on the Ichigo big ship war (the only couple I liked were Ran and Gin), I think what bothers most Ichirukifags is that they completely misunderstood Orihime's character development. For years and years they tried to sermon and looked down her feelings as 'negative' for her development, interpreting incorrectly it made her weak while Ulquiorra, the Arrancar who emotionally abused her and kidnapped her, 'toughened' her up when he just made her emotional vulnerable which led to what happened to The Lust arc.

Instead, Kubo had steadily grow Orihime's feelings strengthening her resolve to finally understand and fight by Ichigo's side. They gave her strength instead of made her weak and that threatened them when they shipped a pairing reliant on emotional dependence which Ichigo no longer needs, and dreamed of a 'battle couple' that never came to be. Rukia battles side by side...with Renji, not Ichigo. Ichigo meanwhile battles side by side with Orihime, as a team which complemented each others weakness with their strength. That, even if it's not explicitly romantic, scares them because there's no more room for Ichigo and Rukia who are depressed and reliant on each other as an emotional crutch. They have matured and now fight with Orihime and Renji who also came to terms with their own growth.

FUCK URAHARAS I'VE BEEN WAITING SO LONG
I've already seen zarakis. Any elaboration on it other than "it just cuts more"

That's one of the things that I feel most people have missed about this last chapter. Sure, Orihime had development, but so did Ichigo. Ichigo was able to clear up the rain by himself, he didn't need anyone to clear it up for him. I'm glad Ichigo has grown as a character.

He turns red. Some people didn't really like it, but I think it was good. Go catch up.

I'll just start now. Is it on bato.to?

Exactly. I feel Ichigo and Rukia outgrew each other. They would always be special partners, but in the end, who has been Kubo actually be polishing as their partners? I'm not talking of the romantic POV even if it may have implications like this to shippers: Orihime and Renji, the two people who felt inferior and that had to overcome their insecurities and flaw to fight alongside them. But Rukia and Ichigo had to grow the fuck up as well.

By all accounts it was broken and unfinished so no.
Possibly it could cut on a more conceptual level, but that is mostly inferred from the context.

You do make a good point. Personnally I'd rather have an ending without any pairing because the butthurt would be far more satisfying, and because I don't really like the fact that Orihime's character sort of revolves around Ichigo. I'd rather we saw more of her, not just getting stronger to stand beside Ichigo. But eh, whatever.

No, just read it at kissmanga or something.

Alright

Now that Ichigo has access to all four parts of his power, we'll see his true power at last. Which, of course, will be four getsugas at once.

user please. A massive, multicoloured Getsuga is more likely.

Well that's fucking boring. Maybe he can cut concepts. That would be kinda cool

I don't really care about any of those pairings. I'm observing and noticing how things have been developed. Rukia and Ichigo were important to each other because their relationship made them grow up, but by their side... who stood by? Not each other but the people who yearned to be stronger and fight by their side. It's just a misunderstanding that resolve was 'negative' or 'one-sided' (even outside the romantic implication, as nakama). They created a bubble of a perfect team that never actually happened in the manga. When has Ichigo and Rukia fight together as a good team?

I couldn't care if they all become chaste monks. I'm just pointing out what is making those shippers uneasy. That their interpretation of Strong Orihime = give up Ichigo's feelings was wrong and that Ichigo always needed Rukia to babysit him.

That is what I meant. As is, however we don't know. And most likely we never will.

You'll better understand his bankai when you read the chapter. He wasn't really able to use it correctly.

I do agree. I merely complain about the writing is all.

>I'd rather we saw more of her, not just getting stronger to stand beside Ichigo
That's hopeful thinking. However, if this was the case, she'd probably be relegated to partying with Chad. At least with the way things are, she's able to be relevant in the final fight.

Also, having her character centered around her desire to protect Ichigo is only a problem if she isn't able to protect him. She was actually able to protect him, so it's not that bad.

It's Kubo who brought us Butterfly Aizen sama. I don't expect it to be well written.

Gay pride getsuga.

I imagine that probably made more sense to the Japanese.

Just caught up

So Yachiru is zarakis bankai?

Why does a Bankai have a Shikai?

>However, if this was the case, she'd probably be relegated to partying with Chad
That is a real problem, but what can you do.

But enough about shipping.

I liked Butterflaizen.

Much like OMZ materialised swords, no reason why she could not. Also, she was oppressed and overwhelmed by Zaraki's power. Thus she was mostly formless and could create variation of her own power. That is to say, cutting.

What if Ken is Yachiru's sword. She technically is the one to say "bankai", followed by Ken transforming

>Greatly enhancing her power by lending her his own.
Rukia lends her power to Ichigo in the start of the manga. Ichigo ends the manga by lending his power to Orihime.

Anyway, if her powers are a Schrift given by Ichigo, I wonder if he'll get her powers if she dies.

>Ichigo ends the manga by lending his power to Orihime.

Do you want Ichirukifags to commit suicide?

The Schrift is something YHVH developped later, to give the powers he lends greater scope, as well as having more control over them.

If Ichigo's power is similar, then it would be a proto Schrift.

With that said however, note how Hachi compares his special Vizard kido to her powers, meaning they have a Hollow connection. Moreover, YHVH hints that Ichigo's power is the better reflection of his. As such, he could do the same thing YHVH does, but more complete. It stabilises his own by giving it shape. Rather than getting it back, it might unbalance him.

>meaning they have a Hollow connection
That could be the case, but why didn't she feel anything in Hueco Mundo? Chad did, although his connection is more obvious.

Wait wait wait...

what if...

Ichigo has actually "unknowingly" bestowed powers on Chad and Orihime in the exact same way that Bach gave other Quincies powers? And if and when he takes them back he is gonna look like an old man, similar to Bach? Bach would make Ichigo to get his powers back from Orihime and Chad, by killing them.

The final fight would then be between old-man Ichigo and old-man Bach. Old Ichigo would either have some sort of beard, or the "baron"-style moustache, bringing the series a full circle, back to where it began.

We still don't know what the fuck Orihime is.

>takes them back
Hashbrown did say that he saw the death of all of Ishida's friends. Maybe that's how he'll get all the powers he lent to Chad and Orihime back.

The only thing that confuses me is why Tatsuki/Karin/Yuzu didn't get a Schrift.

If I were to guess, I would suppose it has to do with the power exposure.

That is, Chat received his power from his body being contaminated by the Hollow reiatsu in his body, amplified by the raging power that is Ichigo's. Therefore, he is similar to an Arrancar in that his is a Hollow power amplified by a Shinigami.

On the other side of the spectrum, Inoue was exposed to Shinigami powers as a soul linked to a body, then contaminated by Hollow powers.

In both cases, their powers were jolted into function by contact with Hollow reiatsu, it being shaped in different ways because the point of origin, the initial amount of power (Hollow for Chad, Shinigami for Inoue) is the of opposite factor.

Ichigo is unlikely to recover those powers. Rather, they might evolve. Much like the Soul King lent his power to the Royal Guard, making them part of his power.
Ishida, Renki, Rukia, Chad and Inoue for new Royal Guard.

I went into the Fullbring arc thinking that my questions would be answered. For some reason, Kubo neglected to make Orihime a fullbringer. I left the arc with more questions than I started off with.

>then contaminated by Hollow powers.
When did this happen? We know how it happened to Chad, but Orihime?

She was bitten by her brother as a soul. Hilariously in much the same place and way Masaki was.

>Ishida, Renki, Rukia, Chad and Inoue for new Royal Guard.

youtube.com/watch?v=wQOQvLNrYfE

She was detached from her body at the time, would the hollow even be able to infect her?

I know, yes. And why not? If we assume exposition to Ichigo's leaking power served to giver her power, why could she no be contaminated by a Hollow.

Hollow reiatsu contaminates every being it hits. Quincies just have a more explosive reaction to this.

Alternatively, as Ichigo's Schutzstaffel equivalent. Powerup included.

His zan spirit is Luna Moth

Who is the other character? Seems to know Orihime.

>old-man Ichigo
I remember Kubo tweeting that he has drawn Older Ichigo, but deleted the tweet shortly after

Every week until Bleach ends.

>Ishida, Renki, Rukia, Chad and Inoue for new Royal Guard.
Remember the color spread with the two headed eagle and Ichigo surrownded by the nakama?

user, that's from the first few chapters. It's her brother, Sora.

>he posted it again

One of my favourite, yes.

I am however wary of using colour spreads as foreshadowing.

She was useful this chapter. It'd be worthwhile to post this five years ago, then maybe it would work.

What's this then?

Would have looked better with half mask than half horn

Of all the characers to put in front, it had to be that faggot Renji.

Kenpachi is Yachiru's sword.
Ken-sword, she calls him Ken-chan for a reason.

>faggot Renji.
Renji is great. Why do you dislike him, user?

Gaytsuga tenshou

This one makes sense as foreshadowing since the characters as shown as they are. Plus, conceptually, it shows that dark days are still ahead no matter the obstacles Ichigo already overcame in his journey.

Any colour spread with characters in alternative clothing and role is mostly retrofitting current events into the spread.

With that said, Rukia, Renji, Inoue, Chad and Ishida are the most important characters revolving around Ichigo. It makes sense for them to appear surrounding the main character. The two headed roc fits the Middle Eastern theme. It standing over Ichigo is consistent with his crucial position.

Giving it two head could be in relation to his position as a bridge between two worlds. The composition, with the Shinigamis on one side and the living on the other side making it more likely.

Admittedly, the two headed eagle is an imperial symbol, which fits the Wandenreich. It has been used by the Hittites, the Byzantine empire and the Holy Roman Empire, which could fit the cultural drift of YHVH from the East towards Germany.

tl;dr, I doubt it foreshadows those five as the new Schutzstaffel. Or even the connection between Ichigo and YHVH. Especially since YHVH never used the eagle as a symbol, as far as I remember.

I think Kubo was just trying to invoke Tensa Zangetsu's hollowfied form in this design in order to reaffirm the whole confluence of powers shtick. Nothing major but we'll probably see Ichigo with another evolution

Isn't that a promotional one for Hell movie? So that would make the guy the main villain of the Hell Mobvie with the hell chains but since it was a Kubo Twist it was kept dark because the mastermind was actually Koukto, not Shuurei.

Pretty sure Ichigo will beat Yhwach here. Uryuu drank his blood and shared his power, so when Yhwach dies his will/power/soul will just shifts to Uryuu and force some final rival battle.

Haschwalth also taking his time with Uryuu because he knows what's about to happen too.

>Uryuu drank his blood and shared his power, so when Yhwach dies his will/power/soul will just shifts to Uryuu and force some final rival battle.

I have the same expectations.

If this happens, I really, really hope there isn't some struggle where Ishida tries to take back control from Yhwach, which allows Ichigo to get the final hit.
That'd be fucking awful.

>Uryuu drank his blood and shared his power, so when Yhwach dies his will/power/soul will just shifts to Uryuu and force some final rival battle.

This will happen because this is how Ywach survived the previous war in the first place. Yamamoto clearly killed him, but since the Quincies were hiding away in the shadow Realm, he didn't die, because Yhwach is every Quincy. They all have his blood and he can take over any of them when he dies.

Kubo is totally going to rip off Dragon Age Inquisition.

First it'll be Ishida, whom Ryuuken will depower forever with a heart shot, and then the power/essence of Ywach will go to Ichigo, and the final battle will take place in his inner world, because that's totally Kubo, and that is how the Soul King powers will go to Ichigo.

NORTH REMEMBER

Yes it is.

I would argue that Ichigo's existence is of far greater importance. Considering the timing, it is almost as if Ichigo is the one who gave him his powers back. Ishida being mostly useful to secure the Almighty while he obtains a proper body. He could thereafter get it back and complete the cycle.

If anything, it would be funnier if Ichigo were the one taken over, with Ishida firing the arrow which wakes him up.

>he posted it again

Either way is good for me.

>put away weapon
>it floats next to your back

Working off of my theory that the Almighty grants the user the ability to use any power as if it was their own, Ishida would be uniquely suited for the task even. The capacity to see the future being merely a side effect.

He would finally get to fire that giant arrow.

It sticks to his armor. It's magic.

Not even pulling this out of my ass, Ichigo's swords always worked like that.

Only his pre-SS sword and his fullbring sword had a sheath.

His current swords had sheaths.

Also, Zangetsu was held up by the cloth wrap tied to the his back and the sash crossing his chest.

Only the small one ha a sheath. The big one materializes a fabric similar to the cloth the previous one was wrapped in.

Meaning that it ultimately comes with a sheath. The attach point is unclear however.

It's magnetic, or a magical equivalent of that. The red band worked the same.

Pretty sure the cloth wrap attached to the red band by wrapping around it. But this is meaningless anyway.

It was meant to showcase that the blade was unfinished and the power unrefined.

RUKIA IS GOING TO DIE TO SAVE ICHIGO

WITH HER DYING BREATH SHE WILL TELL ORIHIME TO TAKE CARE OF ICHIGO

IN THE EPILOGUE ICHIGO AND ORIHIME WILL HAVE A CHILD CALLED RUKIA KUROSAKI

screen cap this

She got an Asauchi and the Asauchi formed after her spirit. So it's basically an Ssauchi that formed after another Asauchi.

I bet it's not scientifically impossible, considering how they work. Just maybe completely unprecedented.