Polyamory

everydayfeminism.com/2015/09/non-monogamy-options/

So this..... is the future..... of dating. Well Sup Forums? Why haven't you modernized yet?

There is nothing wrong with your SO falling in love with someone else, investing their time and emotions with them.

Because neither my fiance or myself are whores who can't keep our genitals to ourselves.

Heteronormative cisgendered couples are too privileged and blind to the truth
Why oppress your loved one's desires?

Remembah, three dads is PERFECTLY acceptable in today's society, don't be backwards, be open! :)

This is basically just free love hippie bullshit except they've written it down and placed it into arbitrary categories.

>tfw i've known at least 3 different girls who use this shit as an excuse to cheat on their boyfriends

The cheese is right

Uhm y'all need to lighten up and live REAL relationships

ITT: excuses to fuck anyone we feel like without regard to any person's feelings

Some of us do.

All of these relationships are the soma of intellectually dead, soulless people who have lost any true sense of romanticism
Byron would not approve

>Woman working to support two men
top kek

Good news: these people rarely breed

>wanting to be around even one modern woman

Been there, done that and played the field. Takes to much time and energy for the return. Way more fun having one amazing girl.

fuck degenerates

Lol, cucks. Open relationships basically mean: "We both get to fuck whoever we want. My Gf fucks a lot of guys, and i pretend to her that i fuck other girls too, for her to see she is not the only one who wants me. But in reality i cry myself to sleep every night because i know she is getting all the dick while im having none of the pussy."

I have a friend in that situation. I know for a fact he has only fucked 1 other girl outside his "gf" since they started dating 1 year ago.
On the contrary she has already invited me to cook dinner at her home and im pretty sure we will end up doing the fugg later that night. (im sure she wont be calling him for dinner, and when i get there she will go with the whole "oh, i thought YOU were going to call him!, oh well, its too late now, it seems like its dinner for 2 then!") And we will fuck. And my friend will get cucked. And ill probably even tell him after, if it happens.

Realise this: If you are not a beta male, she will never ask or even think about "open relationships" Either she is a shit woman and is only looking for someone who fucks her good, (and as an alpha male you have to) or she is a decent woman and is looking for someone who treats her fairly (also a trait of the alpha male).

Neither thots, nor decent women want a beta male. They all want a Chad. And either you are a Chad, or you are not.

>I taught them how to read!

>be me
>1st grade English teacher
>teach literally thousands of kids to read
>receive court notice in mail a year before retirement
>I'm required to pay child support to a nignog I taught a decade ago
>"by teaching Tyrone to read [I] abided by the 4th feminist rule of a non-monogamy relationship"
>I receive a new court notice every year I teach
>TFW I have 12 black children at 50, but still virgin

Anyone who believes in polyamory has never actually been in love, or is too numbed by drugs/alcohol to care.

This is offensive to life itself.

wouldn't an alpha male connive to make it the other way around?

in my head, cucking women and getting away with it is pretty top alphafa.

women just want it to be socially acceptable to bring back harem-style relationships where they only fuck the top 10% of men. this is the only reason polyamory is being pushed.

Nope, monogamy or polygyny are the only ways to go. Which of those two depends on recent wars and other expansionist factors of your society. Your sexual escapades are not of greater worth than the security of your children's future.

Tldr; stop screwing around and make the world better.