Muhhhhhhhhh Russia

Libs think this is the smoking gun, that the FBI has tapes of Trump and Manafort colluding with Russians

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-us/video/animals/did-kushner-help-russia-feinstein-no-evidence/vp-AAs4Jmn
mobile.twitter.com/NetworkJunkyz/status/909916189304016897/video/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If they had something they would have made a move already

Too bad CNN and comey already told me there were no wiretaps.

Olbermann is very stupid, not to mention deranged. This will just tell most people Trump was right all along when he said he was being wiretapped. Whether it's technically exactly true won't matter. And even with that inside info, they haven't come up with anything on him.

Only Olbermann could see all the things that have happened in the last year and come to this conclusion..

It proves Obama was spying on political opponents and that is all.

Unbelievable. Where did Manafort live and have an Office at this time?

If only they knew someone from here made the entire story up

So they've got years of audio surveillance, active agents assigned, and Manafort, the most likely person to be arrested out of all of the 2016 campaign people, is not in bracelets.

I can't wait to see how many commies drink themselves into a grave the night after Mueller comes out and says nothing illegal happened.

This

No charges filed.

>Implying investigations don't take years.

Today's leak was to remind Trump who's boss.

Takes time to build a case innocent til proven guilty especially at this level with a ton of money at work

Whatever sings ya to sleep at night, princess.

You can fuck off and die too.

or maybe to remind people that what trump said about illegal wiretaps was true.

it goes both ways, sir. it goes BOTH WAYS.

Build a case? Hey fucknuts, Hillary & Obama were wiretapping Trump during the campaign and the best dirt they had was a 10 yr old tape of him saying pussy. The guy is the cleanest President we've had in decades.

INCREASINGLY
NERVOUS
MAN

>Have tapes of every conversation they've had with everyone
>Need years to build a case

So he's either clean or he's a fucking super spy using multiple levels of code. If he's on like 4 or 5 levels of irony there's no chance that Muller will even understand the conversation.

Nixon got impeached for shit that was half as bad as what Obama did daily. But Nixon hated Jews so I can't be surprised

Really? So the same thing can be said about Hillary then. If they had something on Hillary, they would have made a move already.

Olbermann and Colbert are the height of stupidity.

Remember when Trump said he was tapped?

i just dont get it, havent they pretty much admited theres no russian links to trump, that in fact theres more democrat russian links than anything and still they have this shit in headlines. oh wait its Keith Olberman, how is he on anyone's payroll anymore.

Keith Olbermann isn't on anyone's payroll anymore, he is literally filming himself in his apartment and shitposting on his own.

Warrants and raids are not easy to obtain without convincing evidence.

Manafort, Page and Flynn are fucked.

Trump is probably fucked too. This is why he is probably pivoting to please the DEMS.

duh retard hillary isn't going to jail and neither is trump.

Depends on which (((they))).
There probably was a move, but than a counter move

Pfft, yes they fucking are. I've seen raids carried out just to make people look bad to try and flip them on somebody higher up. They storm in at the ass-crack of dawn and have an army of dweebs carry in folded cardboard boxes and just throw shit in boxes. Shit, they don't even always put shit in the boxes, sometimes they just carry out empty boxes because that's all they need to show the media. It's all a fucking circus.

There's a ton of Russian links to Trump. What there aren't is a ton of direct links of collusion. Just everyone in Trump's orbit.

Warrants from fisa are hard to obtain? Is that a fucking joke? Snowden called the fisa court a rubber stamp court. It's a joke. The fact that fisa turned down comey/FBI original request proves they couldn't even satisfy a rubber stamp court initially. They have squat. Trumps original tweet is correct. Manafort had trump tower apartment and was witetapped and trump was caught up. They got nothing just like GEOTUS said months ago

Hahahahahaha

If he had something, Mueller would have moved on Trump like a bitch.

olbermann is mentally ill since he lost his job at nbc

We have almost made it a year past election day. Yet we still are focused on it. Nothing will come of this. It's like beating a dead horse.

>But Nixon hated Jews so I can't be surprised

He didn't hate Jews, but he did say that many Jews were disloyal.

He said this shortly before Mark (((Felt))), aka "Deep Throat," backstabbed him with leaks to the Post.

Felt was Deputy Director of the FBI; he started leaking after Nixon passed him over to become Director of the FBI, after Hoover died.

Kind of ironic, really.

No they wouldn't have. They could have MULTIPLE things.

You don't end and investigation as soon as you find a smoking gun. You get as much info as you can to make it air tight and guarantee those who broke the law pay for it.

>the best dirt they had was a 10 yr old tape of him saying pussy

That was actually leaked by a Bush, and he didnt just say "pussy", he admitted to trying to mack on some bitch while Melania was pregnant.

Nice horse you picked, fuckwad.

holy shit this is bigger than watergate

yeah, man love pussy, big scandal.

that is why Trump won, you hillary fag.

All they have is stuff on manafort. Once again that doesn't affect trump. We already called this months ago. The worst thing that will happen is Manafort gets hit maybe flynn either way President Trump stays untouched.

Building a case against whom? Trump. No sweetie the best you'll get is manafort and that will blow over after a news cycle.

hrc funded antifa

Hillary, who long during the campaign trail condemned “dark-money” Super-PACs, has funneled over 800K from her Campaign over to one of these very same outfits. It has been revealed that the failed presidential candidate’s Super-PAC, “Onward Together”, is heavily backing “resistance” and Alt-Left extremist groups such as ANTIFA.

In building investigations, Daily Caller first discovered that Hillary transferred a mass sum of money from her campaign over to Onward Together:

Clinton transferred $800,000 from her failed 2016 presidential campaign to Onward Together shortly before announcing the group’s launch in May, documents the campaign filed with the FEC reveal.

Now, today, it has been revealed by Offended America exactly where that money is going:

Daily Caller reached out to five different Antifa linked groups, and only one was willing to deny donations from Onward Together. Soros-linked group, Indivisible, denied receiving financial support from Clinton or Onward Together.

“Onward Together has not given any financial support to us,” Helen Kalla, an Indivisible spokesperson, wrote to Daily Caller.

Kalla added that Clinton’s group has “been amplifying and highlighting our work through their digital networks,” which she explained has consisted of “retweeting [Indivisible], and they’ve highlighted our work via their emails to their list too.”

>all the stuff they have is on manafort

Really Mr. Muller, why are you posting on Sup Forums about the information that you have access to?

HE'S LITERALLY HITLER OMG HOW DID THIS EVER HAPPEN I AM SO TRIGGERED JUST LIKE YOU!!!!

They've got nothing on him. They've been threatening indictment on Manafort since July.

They don't understand how extremely shady it is that they got a warrant on Trump's campaign by renewing a warrant that led to zero arrests?

This is as bad as that Moscow U speaker dude who was investigated on the grounds that he was a key witness in securing the conviction of a Russian spy. I forget his name, wasn't even important, some guy Trump brought into his campaign to have an "intellectual" to name when the Dems were accusing him of being an insane retard.

Manafort, Flynn, Flynn Jr., Don Jr. and Jared are all going to jail.
And they're all going via New York State court so Trump will be powerless to pardon.

He forgot to mention they did that all with a WARRANT. Ouch.

>If they had something on Hillary, they would have made a move already.

Were you born on January 1, 2017? Or were you just under a rock last year?

>If they had something on Hillary, they would have made a move already.
They did. They had her and her team dead-to-fucking-rights - blatantly and knowingly copying and distributing classified intel on unsecured devices. Then Comey and Lynch shut the entire investigation down.

lol!

do you actually believe this btw?

And yet, Trump & Sessions has done NOTHING.

Why is that?

Yes. Do you actually NOT believe it?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA!

I know way too many Democrats who say they hate Nixon because of Watergate and in the same breath say URSSIA RUSSHA ROSHAI RUSSAIAQ RRRSUSOAAA RAAAAAAAAAASHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

oh really so how much more time do they need to build a case

TRUMP TOWER
R
U
M
P

P
O
W
E
R

Waiting for the Awans to turn state's evidence. Lol jk literally no one will see a cell, this is all posturing for 2018.

Oh man, I can't wait to watch you cucks eat shit when Manafort is indicted and Trump follows suit. The collage is gonna be glorious.

If they had anything on Manafort they should have stopped him before Trump even got nominated. Now they just look completely fucking incompetent. Does it seriously take a year+ to decide if a conversation that you were listening to at the time it happened is illegal??? Like wtf FBI are you full of retards or what.

>Really? So the same thing can be said about Hillary then. If they had something on Hillary, they would have made a move already.

>Really? So they could have gone after their allies then and not just their enemies then. If they had something on their allies, they would have attacked already.

Are you mentally deficient or are you far left leaning? I mean they're practically the same thing so I guess it doesn't matter.

stupid fucker is probably why Saigon fell

Irrelevant in the court of law

>Muh Hillary
Everytime.

No one cares about Hillary. Throw her in jail. Trump should have done it by now. Get mad at him.

bump

>Senate Intel Committee ranking member [Democrat] Dianne Feinstein says there is no evidence Jared Kushner helped Russia

msn.com/en-us/video/animals/did-kushner-help-russia-feinstein-no-evidence/vp-AAs4Jmn

Wow, this is it. they finally got drumpf

really makes you wonder why McConnell, McCain and the RNC pushed Manafort onto Trump.

seems like they were hoping to slime him.

Manafort was told by prosecutors that he's getting indicted. His property was raided back in July (which is why Trump tweeted publicly condemning the current interim FBI director) by the FBI in an early dawn raid. Before all of this, Mueller issued multiple subpoenas and grand juries that are ongoing, and has hooked up with NY State authorities so that a Federal pardon won't be applicable. This revelation today just revealed that said raid involved the FBI going in no-knock and picking his locks to catch him in bed.

This is their move.

drip drip drip drumphlets

>tries to cheat on his wife
>fails

No wonder you identify with this fuckwad.

Why would you close the lid on the honey pot before you've caught all the flies?

>The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
>And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
Matthew 13:41-42

Or in case you need it in your native toungue...
>I da Guy Dass Fo Real, you know, an I goin send my angel guys all ova da place wea I stay King, fo pull out all da guys dat broke God's Rules an dat wen tell da odda guys fo broke da Rules too.
>Den dey goin throw um inside wea ony get plenny fire. Dea dey goin cry real hard an grind dea teet cuz dey so huhu an futless.

Because the flies are fictional?

>being this stupid and cucked
there are zero people on trump's payroll who have done anything illegal. unless you count the cia nigger obongo's plants. obongo dies in prison. tick tock.

>Olbermann everyday.

So they were trying to get back at Trump the whole time. Trump and Manafort were buddies and Manafort lived at Trump Tower.

This is all because Obama was butthurt over the fact that he's from Kenya.

The state an't prosecute federal rimes you idiot. What state law are they going to get Manafort for breaking?
Further,the FBI isn't allowed to investigate state crimes unless they are capitol crimes that cross state lines.

they'll probably make a big muddy mess on some vague charges they don't expect to stick, just to try to tarnish trump, like always

>wire tap him a year before the election
>complete dem lapdog of an FBI
>somehow it stays quiet for 2 whole fucking years

wow, i bet those tapes were so damning that obama insisted they be kept secret until it was too late.
that's what democrats believe.

last known photo of obama

This.

>Get mad at [Trump]
The remarkable laziness of these ineffective shills is always their strongest feature.

Why are adults posting like literal 5 year old kids?

what if all the nutraceuticals I've been buying are all part of the zionist plan and I'm chemically castrated or something...

You weren't having kids anyway, let's be serious.

ye
ye

Even Don "King Negro" Lemon realized this actually proves Trump's claim correct that the FBI ordered him wiretapped (his campaign, his communication with his campaign manager) and are viciously backpedaling into making this a "non-story".

I don't understand how my highly educated liberal colleagues can't or won't see the media for the bias they have - it is just astounding.

>Trump said he won't commit to not challenging the election results - what a sore loser!
>Hillary said she won't commit to not challenging the election results - you go girl! Its HERstory.

I mean good god

>I don't understand how my highly educated liberal colleagues can't or won't see the media for the bias they have - it is just astounding.

People don't like admitting they're controlled.

But there's been nothing. Comey's out, most of Trump's White House staff are now (((handlers))) for his civic nationalism, and Hillary's free to shill her terrible book at Costco.

Absolutely nothing will happen. Hillary's war chest is too large, her media "pull" is too great, and she has 40 years' dirt on every Senator sitting in Washington. She got the nomination because people fear her. She'll never be touched for similar reason.

mobile.twitter.com/NetworkJunkyz/status/909916189304016897/video/1

hahahhaha

>evidence of Russian interference
Heh, it's nothing. stupid lefties.

>confirmed russia, not even trump himself can deny it and instead starts covering his own back.
I-it's nothing. this is all nothing. Trump did nothing wrong.

>enough evidence to have a special prosecutor appointed. Ironically what Trump wanted done to Hillary with even less evidence.
This is conspiracy! Trump dindu nuffin! They won't find anything!

>They just keep finding things
THIS IS NOTHING THIS IS NOTHING THIS IS NOTHING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

>Retards still falling for this long con even though donny has proven to side with jews, degenerates, and dems whenever he needs to save face like the coward he is.

In exchange for her freedom she is sabotaging their shitty party from the inside

Mueller is sharing all this with the NY AG

And they still have nothing ,,,,,,

>le special prosecutor
only after a lengthy period of Democrat REEEEEEEEEEEEs
>they keep finding stuff XD
absolutely none of which is serious evidence of a crime

what a robust face

>They just keep finding things

[citation needed]

>FBI files for first FISA, granted reluctantly based on a "suspicion" of evidence
Doesn't find jack shit. Literally zero evidence and trust me, they would have come out with it

>FBI says meh fuck it, files for ANOTHER FISA
Shocker of all shockers, they find nothing but for the second time.

Also consider this: when Romney called Russia "our greatest threat" in 2012 the liberals derided him for not caring about real threats like (and I shit you not) "global warming."

So either they are complicit and using it for political leverage because Trump is a threat to their status quo, or they are just plain ignorant.

Wanna take a guess?

2/10 I responded.