I'm just 5 episodes in and is she literally autistic?

I'm just 5 episodes in and is she literally autistic?

Other urls found in this thread:

myinstants.com/instant/tuturu/
exhentai.org/g/25198/26f0533257/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empathizing–systemizing_theory
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She's slightly below average and less mature, and younger. Everyone else is super genius so she seems extra stupid.
Tuturu

>She's slightly below average and less mature, and younger.
user, I don't want to do wiki shit and all, but judging by the ages of the rest she should be around 16-17. and she is acting like a 9yo autistic child.

>slightly below average and less mature,
really?

Yes. She is autistic.

She looks like ghost waitress from Flying Witch. From Meiji era.

Coincidence?

tu tu ruuu

>2016
>haven't watched Steins;Gate
>doesn't marathon it
Lurk 2 years longer fucking newfag.

tu tu ruu newfag

>telling me what to do
te-hee-hee, you are the cutest

>Can't even post a gif

shit happens

ehh, it varys. she ping pongs from being borderline autistic to just a bit naive.

Ruka is better waifu material anyway

>it varys

tu tu ruu is code for not best girl

fag spotted

That show literally has no good waifus anyway

At least the hat is cute

She's a normie surrounded by autists.

>tuturu.ga is kill

I miss that site.

what was there

You'd click a button and a "tuturu!" soundbyte plays. It counted the total number of clicks on the bottom.

holyshit that's fucking awesome
what was the last counter value before ded

seriously though what's up with tuturuu vullshit
was it just a "special" character gimmick to make her more memorable?

>Everyone else is super genius
Just Hououin, Christina and Daru. Ruka and Feyris for example are way more dumber than Mayuri.

She looks pretty Japanese to me. I don't know where this meme comes from, but I think you know the nips usually go with blond hair / blue eyes when they need to make characters visibly Caucasian.

nope she's just slightly retarded

like "look over there Lennie" retarded

too too roo motherfucker

what?

shrine fucboi is perfect waifu

No, but putting autism in the thread title attracts the literal autists.

Lurk Moar.

that's because you are disgusting gayfag

Nah, she's alright and gets likeable towards the end.

Tu tu ru~ is great,too

Holy shit
How did they manage to make time travek show so fuckin boring ?

She's moe~

Yeah the buildup takes a while

Just the opposite, she's the least autistic character in the show. Autism makes you bad at reading people, and that's the one thing Mayuri excels at.

>time travel
>ever interesting

>babby's frist time travel/loop anime
It's most people's introduction to such a story and I would guess around 99% of non-autistic persons never watch anything having to do with time traveling from Japan again. It's right up there with chess.

They could literally show some intersting historical events instead we got some autistic lads doing boring shit

>wew it's hot
>cicadas
>ass pull science
>duduuruu
Same

shit taste

Name two things that make this show good

I liked the loop where Mayurii keeps dying and I like the MC development although I kinda miss his mad scientist persona at the end. The show gets really good after like episode 9 or 10

Please source on this pic.

Your penis and your cum.

Literally my favorite anime ever.

Feyris turned Akiba into a business paradise as I recall.

Post killer

memed

"tu tu ruuuu autistic desu!"

Important How to be Mayuri tutorial:
myinstants.com/instant/tuturu/

Literally the cutest shitposter.

This.
Mayuri isn't the brightest girl, but she is a sweetheart.

>Haven't read steins;gate
>Watches it
You're both new as fuck.

Honestly I wouldn't bother with it. Just put the OP and ED on your music player and you'll get 85% of the enjoyment of sitting through the series.

exhentai.org/g/25198/26f0533257/

they are pretty good indeed. Skyclad and Gate of Steiner are awesome,too

You are~

>Watching a show makes you a newfag
Nigga,I havent even watched tengen toppa somethingsomething lager

Jesus dammit-
Feyris' real name is Akiha. She'sa wealthy as fuck girl born into a business conglorate she'll take over one day cause she and her family are owning pretty much everything in Akihabara. She's not dumb considering she's supposed to become a business elite by controlling financial operations of Akihabara one day.
She just doesn't want to show that truth cause she wants people to treat her according to her true self rather than the filthy rich financial heiress.

Ask your daddy about it.

I'm not one for japanese names but Akiha Rumiho sure strikes me as an odd one.

I remember when people speculated Feyris' could have been the mastermind or the traitor.

fuck u

>normie
Kill yourself.

Everyone is autistic to an extent in the show. It put me off a bit at the start but the more i watched it the more it grew on me. At least Kyouma has a reason for it.

Also has my waifu

Why would anyone think that ? Suzuha is the only suspicious character on the first playthrough. Moeka is way too autistic

This is especially bery sad to me because the only reason I went to watch this show is I was told it is somewhat similar/akin to ERASED.

Turns out the only "similarity" was the "time travel" aspects. Everything else is nowhere close to the quality of ERASED: no the story and plot, nor the narartive mechanics or approach, not the characters and their relationships development.

Eh. Mayushii probably has a higher EQ then the rest of the cast combined.

>higher EQ

Literally cancer. End yourself.

VN describes that she could sense okabe being disturbed while he was trying to look calm. She is stupid, but very sensitive. But I guess in Sup Forums terms she is autistic

>She is stupid, but very sensitive.
So, the generic anime cliche for such kind of girls?
alert the media

moeka shot of warnings like a fucking lighthouse. Like how she was looking at the computer

>Broken tumblr gifs

doesnt take away that she isnt autistic

She's mentally immature because of the trauma she experienced, not autistic

Mayuri is sensible and intuitive and good at reading the behavior of others, but not good at higher rationality.
She's not retarded or autistic. She's just not an intellectual, and maybe a bit of an airhead when she's not given reason to be serious.

But she is.
Your waifu is autistic deal with it, tututruu~~

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empathizing–systemizing_theory

It's probably the measurement for autism

>2.65Mb
>tumblr

but mayuri isnt my waifu. Its just stupid people call people autistic when someone isnt autistic because they just hear the word everywhere and think its the new word for retard

Thanks, good read.

You do know term "autistic" had a few meanings on Sup Forums? it is bvery rare when someone actualy uses it in original meaning. How new are you exactly?

Really they're more emotionally traumatized than autistic.
Even Moeka, who's just extensively traumatized.

except the OP refers to literally autistic. While I know retards use literally to put emphasis on a word, I think he uses it here to try and call her literally autistic. People call her autistic because she seems to be oblivious to whats happening in the anime/VN, but if you pay attention it is obvious she isnt literally autistic. Only Sup Forums autistic, aka retarded

>but if you pay attention it is obvious she isnt literally autistic.
provide examples

I dont have steins;gate installed on this computer so I cant search but one of the times okabe jumps back because he couldnt save mayuri mayuri sits there and asks okabe if he is okay. Okabe tells her its fine since he doesnt want to tell her she is going to die. Then okabe makes some mental comment about mayuri being able to read him well.

That does not prove she isn't autistic. Weren't you he guy who just linked the article says autists are more capable of empathy?

>Weren't you he guy who just linked the article says autists are more capable of empathy?
no

No, you are autistic.

tootooroo

What the fuck. Yes it does. Do you know what autistic kids are actually like? Half of them can't even communicate in spoken words. Many of them throw screaming tantrums and hit themselves in the head. One of the key aspects of autism is being unable to understand subtle verbal communication which Mayuri most certainly can do as in 's comment

He losses that because he slowly loses himself as a person. After the taxi death scene in ep14 he says the organization and kyouma is all bullshit he made up. He becomes emotionally numb and scarred because of the events, that's what makes episode 23+24 where he gets his groove back such a big deal. When he realizes it's the choice of Steins;Gate he realizes he is still himself, the social goof ball and he has the power to change the world

Every character in that show has a problem except Suzuha

>Do you know what autistic kids are actually like?
I do

>Half of them can't even communicate in spoken words.
That is what empathizing–systemizing (E–S) theory touches in the linked article.
Verbal focused communication is very different from empathy on mental level.

>Many of them throw screaming tantrums and hit themselves in the head.
>One of the key aspects of autism is being unable to understand subtle verbal communication which Mayuri most certainly can do as in 's comment
That depends on the severity fo the autism. I think in case with TooTooRoo it is Asperger syndrome rather than actual autism.

I can sense lewd tension in that picture