Welcome to Sup Forums, how racist are ya?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DQnEDyjahq4
donvonwolfe.bandcamp.com/track/dawes-act-for-the-blacks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i only suck black dicks

I only fuck white chicks.

Niggers nigger nigger nigger niggering niggered niggers.

I vote democrat

I listen to this on autoreplay
youtube.com/watch?v=DQnEDyjahq4

>I hung a bunch of niggers today
>yea so
>without any rope

Bought some molly off a street dealer then pointed him out to a cop, dosed up as I walked away.

He was black...

I think the Jews can be kinda mean sometimes.

I would press a button to take out every chink , jew and nigger if i could

Underrated

My pin number is 1488

Can't be racist because im not white x

thats the PIN on my safe!

White culture is not a real culture, it was manufactured by racist hicks in the deep south as a cover for black hating activity.

"White" "Culture" must be purged in order to save the existence of European-American culture, before the country at-large declares it toxic and unwanted.

donvonwolfe.bandcamp.com/track/dawes-act-for-the-blacks

This racist

I actually like jews

obama-leaf?

i spread kikes niggers and fags on the concrete like jelly with my t72 tank. get em half under one track and throttle the other to make niggerpaste

I lied to my boss about an affirmative action applicant and he wasnt hired. The applicant died of a drug related shooting days later.

I will go out of my way to only interact with whites. Then, males. I'll only make contact with women or minorities if I have to. If the line for the white cashier is 3 times longer than the black dude's I'm waiting.

I used to work retail, and it has made me detest nonwhites completely. The worst customers are always either spics that cant string together 4 english words, or niggers that think they're hot shit. It's gotten to the point that even a slight Hispanic accent infuriates me. Don't get me started on ebonics.

jewish baby stroller

I fertilize jewesses and kill the new borns.

How do you get an Aboriginal Pregnant?

Cum on her feet, and let the flies do the rest of the work.

should i burn a cross on my black neighbors yard for halloween? if i do i will leave a letter. what should it say?

I speak disparagingly of the Hebrews and I find negroids to be consistently as vexatious as they are malodorous, which is to say, unbearably so.

Checked!

I'm not racist but I want fair and equal treatment for all Caucasian men and Asian men and not just the chads or the lefts socially approved. The way I see it they will never want to strike discriminatory laws which favor everyone first with a Caucasian man at the bottom. This country is supposedly about equality and rights and its about the destruction and replacement of the people who built this nation for Elites gains. They even want to do it to Japan and are raping the European demographic. They need to die and 3rd world shit needs to get the fuck out. The very EU and European Nations are traitorous to their own people. God says its okay to kill those people. I may never get to kill one of them or maybe I'll get to kill millions and be the next Hitler/Jesus! 8) But I defiantly feel like they deserve and righteously so with no regrets or regards deserve to die.

Think of all the rapes and murders just one person can stop. Now imagine when we start slaughtering for our freedoms in whole or to make Ethno States minus any supposedly equality laws. I'm not racist as much as I am prejudice and with righteous reasons!

I only fuck white sheep

I hate niggers and arabs and spics but asians are honorary aryans so I can't be racist?

I work in an urban black majority school and I teach the niglets the importance of statistics and pattern recognition. I really hammer it into their brains so when they find out the black crime statistics, they'll have an existential meltdown.

FUCKING PUSH IT!!!!!

Kid seriously find a friend get a hobby.

Do something constructive with your life some real activism. You're the youth!

The Alt Right will need funding.

Give Soros a call. You know he is good for it!

Tell him that I said it was okay...

And if you are Non white it will be even better!

I would kill every non-white and then turn the gun on myself, freeing the world from the burden of the inferior races forever.

Checked!

Fuck off Paula

6+2=8

checked?

I got a phonecall the other day from a poo in loo scammer, and I called him a shitskin!

8) Lucky Fucker! 8)

No one knows what its like.

kys kikenigger faggot

kek