How do we fix her?

How do we fix her?

>Oh it's my favorite costumer! Let me close the store and you can undress in the meantime.

NTR

I'm not really a fan of that dumb pony tail but other than that nothing else needs to change.

>I'm not really a fan of that dumb pony tail

But she is perfect

We need to go LEWDer.

i was really disappointed with the amount of Rinko doujins desu. Sure there were a lot but there were only a handful that were good. shame really

Give her the heat rod

Put her in a better anime and make her the christmas cake love interest.

With incest.

this.
it's the only way.

You're supposed to lift with your knees, not with your back, you fucking newfag! You're gonna slip a disc if you keep that up. Jesus Christ, have you ever done a single solitary minute of hard labour in your life? No wonder you're a fat old hag who hasn't had a dick in ten years. You can't even pick up a box how are you going to pick up a guy? If I hadn't seen your terrible form I might have considered letting you blow me for a few minutes and then cumming on your helpless slut face. I guess I'll have to settle for fucking your nearest female relative while you're on the phone listening to us making sweet sweet passionate love and fondling yourself to it like the sad, lonely loser you are. You have a son, too, right? I'm gonna wingman the shit outta that kid so he has pussy coming after him left right and centre, and I'm gonna make sure he hits every single one of those asses in your house while you're home just so you have to listen to how much sex you're not having. And, just when he moves out to start his own family and you think it's all over, I'm gonna buy and resel every other building in your area, pushing up the market value and making you unable to afford your rent, so you'll have to start selling your body to pay for it. Of course I'll be the one in charge, setting you up with the most desperate, unattractive men possible so that you can't possibly enjoy it. It'll go on for years, as your skin shrivels and your hair grays, and as you're lying in bed, gasping for Death to come and free you from your hell, I'll come to your side, lean over your impure husk of a body, and whisper check these dubs

we need to make her more enthusiastic, somehow

That wedding ring is made to steal her away from her husband. I'm getting hard just thinking about that.

We don't

>Build Fighters
>bad

You don't fix whats broken

Exercise and new hair and better clothes.

Give her a dick?

Did you mean
>Give her the dick?