OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/sgSN6
youtube.com/watch?v=XxP9YbIICgI
youtube.com/watch?v=xjWeUWwAnl0
youtube.com/watch?v=Tpdo7s_7ywA
youtube.com/watch?v=xk7_AHfTUQw
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/908272007011282944)
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/908676979561570304)
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/907588803161939968)
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/mar/21/timeline-donald-trumps-false-wiretapping-charge/
unvis.it/politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/mar/21/timeline-donald-trumps-false-wiretapping-charge
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/uphold-our-immigration-laws-and-deport-800000-daca-recipients-and-repeal-immigration-act-1965
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4897360/Government-investigators-wiretapped-Manafort.html
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/sep/18/hillary-clinton-mulls-challenging-legitimacy-2016-/
pastebin.com/Erx7YZ1p
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's awooovement.

>Tom Cotton: Trump called me to assure no deal made with Democrats on DACA

>Sen. Tom Cotton, R-Ark., said Sunday that President Trump called him this week to assure him there was no deal made with Democrats on the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program after his dinner meeting with Democratic leaders.
>"He wants to see a deal," Cotton told "Meet the Press" on Sunday of Trump. "In fact, he called me a couple nights ago to say there's no deal. He wants to make sure that we protect the interest of American workers. In particular, by ending unlimited chain migration, which is why we have so many unskilled workers coming into the country."
>Cotton reiterated Sunday no deal had been reached, despite Schumer and Pelosi's statements to the contrary, and said he's eager to work with Trump and congressional Democrats to come to a legislative solution.

archive.is/sgSN6

>"Plans will be laid out within 7-10 days" - Sarah Sanders

youtube.com/watch?v=XxP9YbIICgI (Around 30:00)

Trump on DACA: (You'll have to fish around the videos, I haven't bothered with exact times.)

youtube.com/watch?v=xjWeUWwAnl0

youtube.com/watch?v=Tpdo7s_7ywA

youtube.com/watch?v=xk7_AHfTUQw

>Using DACA as leverage
>No deal has been made
>Likely wouldn't get enough votes in the House to pass and move onto the Senate
>Causing an uproar from the base puts pressure on RINOs or other faggots that'd try and go against Trump's agenda
>Trump isn't an idiot, why would he renege on one of his biggest promises?
>and so on etc.

This really shouldn't be that hard "concerned supporters", stop freaking out over every little thing like an emotional retard.

what is?

>there are cucks in this thread RIGHT NOW who watch grown men throw a ball around

We love our cartoon girls, don't we folks?

>Kimberly will never defend you every night on tv

>No deal was made last night on DACA. Massive border security would have to be agreed to in exchange for consent. Would be subject to vote. (twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/908272007011282944)

>CHAIN MIGRATION cannot be allowed to be part of any legislation on Immigration! (twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/908676979561570304)

>Fascinating to watch people writing books and major articles about me and yet they know nothing about me & have zero access. #FAKE NEWS! (twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/907588803161939968)

>rick roll on the five

Umm... GUYS???

>Extremely Semitic Programming Network

>Nazi Pelosi

THIS ARTICLE BY (((POLITIFACT))) DID NOT AGE WELL
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/mar/21/timeline-donald-trumps-false-wiretapping-charge/

Did the Five just rickroll us?

NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP
NEVER GONNA LET YOU DOWN

Cheer up, awoo.

>it's a Kimberly has to read the teleprompter and all of sudden turned English episode

Archived that
unvis.it/politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/mar/21/timeline-donald-trumps-false-wiretapping-charge

>kim doing her sexy serious tone thing
Fuck

guise I wanna make a sweet ass Trump music video with a lot of shots of trump dancing n shit with positive Trump news.
gib me your (you)s with some good shit

umm sorry drumpfkins but james clapper already confirmed back in march there was no wiretap in trump tower or about the campaign. this new story is classic right wing propaganda fake news.

Looks like you're wrong again!

Oh shit, niggerball is on right now, isn't it?

>not nig-nogs throwing a ball around
I highly doubt that.

phoneposter please

>Democrats spend every waking moment denying the wiretap claims.
>Democrats claim Susan Rice dindu nuffin
>MSM backs up the Democrats on this
>Trump was actually vindicated
>Trump was actually wiretapped
>Delusional leftists now believe the wiretap story is good news FOR THEM
Tell me how these people don't deserve to be gassed right the fuck now.

That I do

Reminder that we need to tackle illegal immigration NOW rather than later down the road.

Did you ever wonder why we had to run for shelter when the
Promise of a brave new world unfurled beneath a clear blue
Sky?

Ok goys now that king nigger is going down how do we fix Leafistan?

I vote for Nuke all Francophones

sign this or learn to speak Spanish petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/uphold-our-immigration-laws-and-deport-800000-daca-recipients-and-repeal-immigration-act-1965

thats cute, now point to the chart to see can see what kind of retarded you are.

Everyone is pissed off and leaving. Me included. Don't even know why I'm here right now. I hate spencer, his followers and his retarded candidate tulsi or whatever, but this nigger here is right (piss on polands grave btw)

People were beaten mugged robbed, and I bet a few of them even died supporting this fucking asshole and this is what we get.
He signs shit condemning white nationalists and fucking gives shitskins amnesty.

A fucking joke, a fucking worthless ass cruel joke.
Just like this fucking country. Trump is betraying every single one of these people, their entire families. Many have lost friends and jobs over voting for this guy, and some, have had their children fucking mudered by illegals.

FUCK THIS.
FUCK THIS COUNTRY FUCK TRUMP.
FUCK YOU.

Press 'S' to spit on the graves of our citizens who were killed by fucking illegals.

>there are cucks in this thread RIGHT NOW who watch grown men throw a ball around
normally I'd be looking at the news and researching, etc. But Trump's cuckoldry has depressed me. So I'm watching niggers.

I loved Donald Trump, honest to God I did, I even bought The Art of the Deal and highlighted all of my favorite passages and quotes in classic neon yellow highlighter, I bought every season of The Apprentice including the 40 hours of bonus behind the scenes footage for an extra $20 smackers, I bought every version of MAGA hat, even the very rare green St.Patricks day hat and I even bought every MAGA hat from the Spring pastel color collection, but after the most recent Russia revelations, I can no longer support this man. I dropped off all my Trump suits at The Salvation Army and the homeless volunteer said "this shit is made in China!" And threw it in the dumpster, then the homeless man living in the dumpster threw it onto the street and I heard a muffled "cheap made in China bullshit!" then his stray pandering dog limped over to the suits and took a shit on them, I just shook my head, so symbolic, fuckin Drumpf.

Big Jeb will get my vote in 2020

Watch out for Frank, Leaf !
One day he'll come for you !

>lets awoo together user

One of these should have little arms blowing his brains out with a gun

Jesus. This is why this news is so big. The kike media has been shilling hard about Trump's claims being false. CNN BTFO'd their own narrative by releasing that article.

I don't think you guys are fully comprehending how bad this can end. This isn't Syria or Bannon firing "concern shilling" you dumbfucks. This is bad, really bad.

If amnesty is granted than it's fucking over. The Dems, faggot "civil rights" groups, and activist judges WILL find a way to expand DACA eligibility or the concessions to other beaners not covered currently.
And yes, the GOP House may very well likely pass this.

Is there video of this? Sounds hilarious.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4897360/Government-investigators-wiretapped-Manafort.html

Uhhh

How do we feel about this

What is this facial expression conveying?

Uh oh....

Trouble brewing...

Hillary Clinton on Monday would not rule out the possibility of challenging the results of the 2016 presidential election, saying it’s clear the Russians influenced the outcome and that the legitimacy of President Trump’s victory could be called into question as congressional and independent probes into Russian involvement move forward.

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/sep/18/hillary-clinton-mulls-challenging-legitimacy-2016-/

Is it really going to be her turn?

Will she take down Trump?

>WHOSE STREETS

Whom, you fucking inbred Yanks.

covfefe

FUCK DACA

If he implements DACA into law I'm done. We're done as a country. Anyone with a brain knows that half of DACA recipients are lying about coming here as children. A lot of them came here in their 20s and are now in their 30s. A lot of them do NOT have jobs, they are welfare leechers and professional rioters/protesters. Does anyone believe these statisitcs? That they are only 800K and 91% have jobs? Bullshit! So sick and tired of being lied to. The ONLY way I would ever support this is if someone intelligebt actually went through DACA with a fine tooth comb and ruthlessly deported all of the liars, leechers, and protesters.

I live in CA and if I see spic protests in the street waving their Mexican flags in jubilant celebration over "reconquista" codified by none other than our great white president then I'm officially done.

How gets the rope first, dems or juggalos

Yup.

resistance

Constipation.

I feel like Obama needs to pay for his illegal wiretapping.

fucking F for nigge.rs being down

that site was incredible, I can't find anything about why it was taken down... huge loss...

it means Trump was right about Obama wiretapping him

Pero ya puedo hablar español el senpai.
(just kidding I used bing)

>how do we feel about Trump being right
>like every other time

AWOO

Fucking signed

It literally proves that Trump was right even though the entire media said he was wrong
This and the Awan story, how can anyone ever vote Dem. They clearly don't give a single fuck about this country.

Fag would get his face bashed in about two seconds

That picture makes me think, how scared babbys must be when tossed.

>...Influenced the election by exposing the corrupt DNC and Media collusion...

why does she insist on bringing up these facts to the public over and over?

>Juan pushing the president bannon meme

How do I get yous without trolling?

>St. Louis officers chant 'whose streets, our streets' while arresting protesters
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Illegal?

Nah...

I doubt it was really illegal.

Honestly, certain functions take place outside of law--and rightly so.

That you're about to get knocked the fuck out.

Somebody should make a Westside story reboot with an antifa member 10/10 female with big badonkadonks and a chad police officer.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

pastebin.com/Erx7YZ1p

NEW

>According to the Office of Immigration Statistics, 55 to 85% of attempted illegal border crossings are unsuccessful, compared to 35 to 70% from just a decade ago (this is in addition to overall attempts dropping by 78%)
>A new Obamacare repeal and replace bill, sponsored by Graham and Cassidy, will be voted on this week by Congress - McCain seems to be on board
>DOJ to appeal Trump’s blocked executive order on sanctuary cities (the EO withholds funds from sanctuary cities - must also allow ICE access to jails + notify them when illegal immigrants are about to be released)
>The Senate has passed a $700 billion defence policy bill, backing Trump’s call for a steep increase in military spending
>The Senate has confirmed Jessie Liu as the US Attorney for the District of Columbia - she is famous for jailing a (((Rothschild)))
>Trump’s DHS is ending Temporary Protected Status for Sudanese refugees

The Leaf Killers !

Rural retards something something 3 million

Post your big fat aussie cock.

Youuuu Youuuu is that what the sheep say when you bung them Angus?

Read the article faggot.
No chance
No chance in hell

you'll get knocked the fuck out before you even lay a hand on him

>the jews keep winning

But what about Manafort being indicted?

>not illegal
>just outside of law

She's breaking.

a 12 year old could knock that faggots face in

Like this?

Im walking on sunshine

Nate is this you?

Go to /gif/, find one of the dozen trap/shemale threads, type >her, collect 20+ (You)'s per thread.

Jesus Christ, does that guy have a permit to own weapons of mass destruction like that!?

Here !

!!

we need a new kent state. that got the hippies in line.

Without trolling
No only what Canadian women say during sex
How bout you come take it instead

thats a pretty sick burn, from a girl

Retaliatory Action Killer/Enforcers.
R.A.K.E.

>nothing will happen to anyone in Obama's administration
>Dem's will continue to subvert the law and destroy this country for many more years to come

I'm so thrilled.

What makes you think that this is okay?
What makes you think you’re the superior race?
What makes you think that this is alright?
Goodnight alt-right

There has been an increase in doomsday larpers this past year. It's been getting really old now.

>Sources close to the investigation
It's literally nothing as always. People are trolling if they think Mueller is gonna end his gravy train by indicting Manafort on finance crimes unrelated to the election.

Ask for (you)s or posting cute cats.

>but what about Manafort's THIRD TIME BEING INVESTIGATED
The only point this is being "leaked" today is because Trump is overseas making international policy and the media really needs to downplay anything positive he does.