CDC doc bioterrorism, immunology, AIDS RS arrested beasteality& kid molestation

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/1004881?ncid=engmodushpmg00000004
This was back in 2011, but I want to point out the type of people our swamp Govt is putting in positions of power. Photos of her molesting an animal were found at her home during an investigation following a pediatrician noticing evidence of sexual abuse on a 6yr old boy.

&her boyfriend was charged as well. He was a night watchman for US Dept of health. So the guards are child rapists too.

But of course they were acquitted immediately following the little boy's courtroom testimony. Why? Prob b/c Judge is raping kids too. These sociopathic kid rapists are running our country &protecting each other.

This evil woman is BACK at the CDC as if nothing happened. She was in charge of allocating over 1billion$ in the bioterrorism program. Child rapists and animal screwers are just handed our tax dollars. She probably bought 65,000$ of pizza and hot dogs then hosted a spirit cooking dinner with the podestas and that Quinn woman. Yeh, in case you missed that....Quinn, the darling of D.C. married to the president of WaPost, revealed in her biography last week that she's a Satan devotee who hexes people.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2068617/CDCs-Dr-Kimberly-Lindsey-charged-bestiality-child-molestation.html
google.com/amp/www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/09/12/gatekeeper-of-dc-society-sally-quinn-comes-out-as-occultist-used-hex-to-kill-people/amp/
concordia.net/albums/combatting-human-trafficking/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So there you have it folks. An evil doctor woman mad scientist is working with our vaccines and AIDS/HIV meds. No telling what this freak is putting in them. No wonder kids are nuts! And what do you think she's cooking up over in the bioterrorism Dept as chief there with 1 billion?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2068617/CDCs-Dr-Kimberly-Lindsey-charged-bestiality-child-molestation.html

And here's article on satanist Quinn
google.com/amp/www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/09/12/gatekeeper-of-dc-society-sally-quinn-comes-out-as-occultist-used-hex-to-kill-people/amp/

Sally Quinn and her WaPo hubby

Noice

The CDC doc chief deputy and her US DEPT of Health beau

My point in posting images is to show you that as hard as it is to believe, this is really happening - thus Satanism animal kid sacrifice hexes thing. And these people look pretty normal. They are your typical looking satanists goat rapists

Honestly like Lynda Carter's slightly less pretty sister. Similar face and eyes. What was OP saying?

That's the CDC doctor arrested for beasteality and child molestation

She's in charge of immunology, bioterrorism and hiv and aids meds at the CDC

Bump
I should have put arrested next to CDC doc so that the word arrested would be seen

Bump

Bump because we need to expose the blackmailers and the pedophiles that rule the world

Where are the hackers? We need to hack computers for video

Bumping again. Why do the anons say that only we can save us? Why can't pres Trump just spill it?! They say it will cause civil war etc etc etc. but how will our exposing it be any different?

Bummmmmppppppp

And look who's on the Concordia panel for human trafficking
She makes me sick!
concordia.net/albums/combatting-human-trafficking/

Part and parcel of American society these days. But vote Trump goy! Now that your distraction is in the white house you can pretend that he is going to fix things and nothing bad will happen!

Have a bump but know this. It won't happen, at this point either Trump is against us or neutered entirely. We sent one man into what was basically a tyranid hive and expected him to come out alive. The best we can hope for is a world war to wake people up.

Go have a glass of water, and go for a light walk. Leave your pc off for a couple of days.

May the Creator's will be done fast, bump.

damn, what a gilf.

>Five years after police say Kimberly Quinlan Lindsey and her ex-husband, Thomas Joseph Westerman, sexually abused Westerman’s then 6-year-old son, the pair has been acquitted.

The kid was the boyfriend's son. No idea what happened with the other charges.

>Her primary role as the senior scientist was to provide “oversight of the $1.5 billion fiscal allocation process for Terrorism Preparedness and Emergency Response funding agency wide,” according to the CDC website.

No idea how she got to keep her job.

That's what I'm afraid of. His hands are tied. He's literally alone in DC. Literally

I'll do what it takes but I don't know WHAT to do

I did that already. I take a week off of pedogate here and there. I took off last week and now I'm back

were r the vids lol

work for NSA

On wiener's laptop and Awan's smashed devices

It's clear as day what most of the "elites" are doing and believe but no one cares

Truly doing God's work!