HAPPENING: Riot at Georgia Tech

>From the radio: two police officers injured with lacerations, one to the head, one to the knee.
Police Car set on fire
> Georgia TechVerified account @GeorgiaTech 9m9 minutes ago: GTENS ALERT: Stay inside due to violent protests on campus. Avoid Hemphill Avenue. Stay inside until told otherwise.

Shit's getting ugly

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=db1_1505622631
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/909960350791032835
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/18812/web
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/909938883567259649
mobile.twitter.com/TocRadio/status/909963982538240000/video/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is this over the Tranny's suicide by cop?

where the fucking moves you godam yankee cowboays this isnt the 1800's anymore I want live actions!!

Yes, student here, there's apparently a skirmish going on in the center of campus, whereas the GTPD office is to the east side

Any streams to watch.

Is Georgia Tech a school for the retarded? The video pretty clearly shows that tranny approaching the cop. And more importantly, xe was white and therefore expendable. So why does anyone give a fuck?

Georgia Tech is a top engineering school across all engineering disciplines in the US and world. Word from witnesses I saw was that they were Antifa protestors who didn't look like students

Considering that even the GT reddit, bastion of leftists, is entirely against this, it's probably professional protestors. Even my most leftist friends on campus have ruled it suicide by cop.

STREAM NOW

Context:
>GT Pride president (intersex) makes several suicide notes and a 911 call warning of a drunk armed man on campus
>They walk towards police later with a pocket knife in hand, screaming "shoot me".
>After about 10 minutes of police attempts at talking them down, they move forward to one of the policemen and get shot
> non-local news report the case as a LGBT activist shot by policemen with no context
>antifa protests 2 days later

>GT reddit, bastion of leftists

are you fucking serious? There was a post denouncing any idolatry of Scout that got over 300 posts just yesterday, most of them not only not denouncing the OP, but somewhat agreeing with them. When the campus Concealed Permit law came into effect, the general consensus among the lot was in agreement/ acceptance.

Also, I'm hearing helicopters flying overhead towards campus, might be good

Also, I

trannies be chimping

>Is this over the Tranny's suicide by cop?
someone give me a quick rundown on this

Most people I know here thought the shooting was justified - and that was before it was released that the jackass called 911 himself. Wouldn't be surprised if most of these rioters weren't students.

>liveleak.com/view?i=db1_1505622631

"Violence is never the answer! The cops should have just walked up and man-handled the mentally ill tranny wielding a knife!"
>t. people who openly hate cops and want them all to die

> white niggers gonna nig
> black niggers gonna nig
> LGBBQWTF niggers gonna nig

A nigger is an ignorant fucking retard that doesn't know how to act in a civilized manner. There are 'educated' niggers too. A nigger tranny got shot for threatening cops with lethal force.. cue 'educated' niggers threatening more cops. IMO, shot more of em. Maybe two times is the charm.

>mentally ill tranny (redundant) brandished knife at cops and demands to be shot.
>gets shot
>chimpout
Lololol cops have the most shit job

>georgia tech is super good across the entire universe

Sounding a little insecure there, retard

>war with the norks imminent
>possibly to include the chinks
>coincides with a domestic commie uprising
Are you prepared to serve the republic, fellow burgers? It's time to become men and take our place amongst our storied ancestors.

STREAM?!?

that seemed very justified, why the fuck would anyone complain?

>>liveleak.com/view?i=db1_1505622631

Couldn't watch. I got about a minute in and then turned it off.

So sorry. Prayers instead for this lost soul.

Is it possible to train officers not to shoot an uncooperative citizen? Is this possible?

Couldn't they have shot him with rubber bullets until he dropped it?

>whiteknighting a dead tranny

Eat shit nigger he deserved to die.

>COLLEGE CHIMPOUT
Water is wet. I honestly don't give a fuck anymore. Call me when the nukes start flying.

Look up those national rankings, you moron. Tech is ubiquitously heralded as a premier engineering/research institute

While we wait for a stream: twitter.com/Breaking911/status/909960350791032835

oh look a troll that is also a cuck

no, you turn that back on and you watch that man die.

BREAKING NEWS:
APD has entered the campus with riot gear and helicopters.

>he fell for the rubber bullet meme

>dat gurgle as his lungs fill with blood

>uncooperative citizen
>not a psychopath wielding a weapon refusing to take orders while closing the gap between yourself and him

rose tinted glasses of the liberal left everyone. liberals would worry more about the deranged lunatic wanting to slice you than trying to get home to your family that night

>tfw you live off-campus

>So sorry. Prayers instead for this lost soul.
when liberals pretend to believe in god

Cant they put all these freaks down

is it possible for citizens to not act like complete morons when they are around cops?

nice bait faggot

Clearly they've backslid.
Just because you're at a high ranking university and educated doesn't mean that you can't carry a shit world view and be a brainlet. From the fucktard who went there who threatened campus police w/ a knife to the fucking niggers (white/black/yellow/purple/orange) chimping out right now, it's obvious the standards at this once premier institute have taken a turn for the worse. Such is the case worldwide.

>Live off campus in downtown Atlanta
W E W
E
W

so it's confirmed that its nigs and paid protestors not students

(You) have made this entire thread worth it.

>twitter.com/Breaking911/status/909960350791032835
chimp running from cop.. my sides

Good. I hope they beat their fucking asses for causing mayhem and being an otherwise nuisance to society. Nothing like a felony charge because you didn't know how to not be a nigger on a college campus to make good use of college education.

> Employee background check :
Felony rioting
> Employee : Sorry we must rescind our offer

Time for the dumb fuck half of the millennial generation to grow the fuck up

Maybe time to find this "antifa" bus then I have heard so much about.

Anyone else on campus in here?

Too bad they'll never justify their skin color

God fuck these retards so much. I'm actually here at this university. Anitfa retards need to be shot on sight. Burnt a police car and now us students will be paying for it.

You entire moron, it's being pretty much confirmed that these rioters are from outside of/no affiliation at all to the university.

Got a buddy who is, I'm off campus, debating on coming down.

>MUH TAZERS
>MUH MACE
>MUH SHOOT THE LIMBS

New GTENS alert:

>If you are on campus, please remain indoors or seek shelter. If you are off campus, do not come on campus. We need your assistance in clearing the streets of violent protestors.

>implying
I live in Gwinnett.

They got a prowler and a tac unit.

I'm on campus.

The tranny was an antifa leader

>they have an amazing ability to make feral sounds.

i've noticed the smarter an individual thinks they are the more socially fucked up they are. i've spent considerable amount of time at texas a&m, university of michigan, columbia, and boston U and this holds true everywhere. you can pick these people out of a thousands because 1) they cannot hold a normal conversation for more than 5 minutes. 2) they think their opinion matters and get visibly angry very quickly when someone disagrees. 3) they don't socialize outside of campus. 4) have zero sense of fashion and probably wears the same clothes multiple days in a row. 5) had everything handed to them as a child. it's a generation of self-entitled know-it-alls trying to navigate through a world that gives zero fucks about them

OH SHIT! TRANNIES, BLUE HAIRED DYKES, HOMONIGGERS, LGBTQA AND ANTIFA CHIMPOUT

jks this is a psyop and the dead tranny is a crisis actor, the video was fake as fuck. Watch all the virtual crisis actors ITT.

this is a false flag. Tumblr bitches are not going to attack cops, this is Charlottesville all over again

What started this chimpout?

>Gwinnett
POO

Anyone have any live streams?

You over on west? See any of the protestors? I'm over in North Ave so I'm sitting comfy watching the updates and doing hw

All trannies should be put down like rabid animals. Good job by the cops.

You know what the worst part is? This fucking mental faggot was the one who made the 911 call. So he was trying to kill himself since the beginning. A fucking coward piece of shit couldn't even do it himself so he got some innocent cop to do it for him.

Also:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeSzAJv6naY

Per the comments there, the police thought he might have a gun, and had no tasers. But they're not sourced.

It's a beautiful one-shot kill to the heart. Make sure you watch this anons, they don't come better.

source for pic please

Some student is going to get shot tonight

Nah I'm not on 10th street so I can't really see anything from here. Not really interested in seeing these chimps either.

>do not come on campus. We need your assistance in clearing the streets of violent protestors.
But what if I want to show up to clear violent protesters?

No user I keep looking but can't find

Here is a police radio scanner stream
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/18812/web

Riot moving to east campus, I'm free to do homework \o/

*on 10th street

I live off campus at GT and live right outside the ghetto.

Some people have tried to pick my door locks and nogs almost stole my 50" LED Amazon package on day.

What do??

Any translation on what the Russian guy is saying?

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/909938883567259649

Quit being a faggot and go periscope it

I went to CWRU which is very similar in terms of "prestige." So I know what an utterly worthless shithole such a "prestigious" school can be. So you can't impress me by bullshitting about the precious little prestige you hold at Georgia Tech, which you seem to cling to so desperately.

LOL I thought they could run faster than that

Clean your face

and where would they have rubber bullets? youd need a shotgun which is something campus police arnt going to be walking around with and you arnt going to leave a obvious nut case with a knife just wandering around to go get it. tasers and pepper spray are also unreliable. rubber bullets would actually be viable, but its not something you can just have in all situations.

That a coast guard rescue off of florida

>Home Park is literally the safest part of Tech right now

ayy lmao

More like HOLA and 안녕하세요.

but the white nationalists are the real problem user. They say mean things about negro americans

>all these posters that are also on campus
Is gatech Sup Forums?

P'choo!

Maybe, probably lots of alums reading including me.

GTPD is on west campus. That's where the burning cop car is.

Go periscope the chimpout

>checked
shoot them

mobile.twitter.com/TocRadio/status/909963982538240000/video/1

More like plebbit.

>They assumed his gender

Fucking fascist cis police