youtube.com/watch?v=NCGk1WimO2I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Industrial_Schools_in_Ireland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sexual_abuse_scandal_in_Ireland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magdalene_Laundries_in_Ireland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bon_Secours_Mother_and_Baby_Home
youtube.com/watch?v=3XbmJa0QCSc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cucks to the Jews

It's the original Church founded by Jesus Christ. All other churches were started by men.

catholic cult of satan, whose praise is of men; not of God.

Blatantly anti white, seeks to flood europe with muslims to destroy the reformation

thats the cuck pope francis

Daily reminder that all modern jews descend from turkic khazars , they are just larpers of different ethnicities mixed with turks

is the pope a catholic?

BEGUM GADOLIG

JOIN HIS HOLY CHURCH AND BE SAVED.

I didn't like it when they changed the mass and how things were worded they said it was closer to the "original" translation or something but I think it was a sabotage

Spend more time tonguing nigger feet than crusading or doing literally anything remotely useful to anyone.

Peter literally called Jesus what he was, The anointed one, not God. God is God. Jesus is humanity's savior, not God. Remember the commandments that Jesus said were the most important. To love thy neighbor and to worship the Lord thy God and God only. Jesus awarded Peter the keys to the kingdom of heaven for speaking the truth. Men in the 4th century and a Pagan emperor made the lie that Jesus is God.

>jesus wasn't a man
kys trinitarian

This.

Extra ecclesiam nulla salus.

Self important and Antichrist.

>Le cuck religion

The Latin community (it's not a church) is a heretical schismatic patriarchate that willfully separated herself from Holy Orthodoxy nearly a thousand years ago. So called Roman Catholicism is in reality papist, and should be called such, and accepts the heretical positions of filioquism, papal infallibilty, the immaculate conception, compelled clerical celibacy, and dozens of other serious and blasphemous errors as doctrinal.

For about 75 years after the foundation of the state, they imprisoned, kidnapped, abused the men, women and children of my country. The top leadership then covered it up, moved the perpetrators between parishes, and still refuse to compensate the victims. The brutality and evil perpetrated by the catholic church (the members of it perpetrating, the leaders of it complicit) cannot be overstated. They were the self-appointed moral overlords of this country, and kept us in the dark ages, exploiting the poor economy of the country to provide services and keep us in thrall to them to this day.

Fuck the church.

Fuck any cunt who defends the church.

The only legitimate authority on Earth established by God in S.Petrus through Jesus Christ, our Lord, and the Spiritui Sancto. Without the Catholic hegemony on the World we can see how lost it is...

We are forgetting the our Lord calling to heaven and the Via Sacra. I urge you all to convert, brothers. It's the only way to obtain salvation. Life will become simpler once you follow Him with the blessing of Our Lady - Virgo Maria.

May the blessings of Jesus Christ, our Lord, with the Holy Trinity be upon you brothers. Together we will win.

Why do the Irish blame literally all their problems on everyone else?
Truly the niggers of Europe.

>Le religion of cuckoldry

This is a lie.

The catholic church was created by a pagan, Constantine as a way to control the minds of his subjects. This is why the catholic church is so autocratic- it will kill anyone who preaches the truth of the word-the bible, just as it did to the cathar and the waldesians and other protestants.

>Whats Sup Forums thots on the catholic church

Devil worshipers - LARPers - murderers - thieves - traitors.

youtube.com/watch?v=wRnSnfiUI54

youtube.com/watch?v=NCGk1WimO2I

>Le cuck cult of shameless cucking

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Industrial_Schools_in_Ireland

Industrial schools, where any kid who stepped out of line was sent, and subjected to awesome brutality at the hands of the church. Priests giving beatings to kids to the point they were in a frenzy, foaming at the mouth was not uncommon.

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sexual_abuse_scandal_in_Ireland

Sexual abuse perpetrated by members of the catholic church, who took advantage of the trust and authority they were vested by the state and in the name of God to abuse kids of all ages, right across the country.

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magdalene_Laundries_in_Ireland

Magdelane laundries were asylums, into which ANY woman who was deemed to have fallen was sent, and subjected to abuse. If they were pregnant, the kids were taken and adopted out, or simply allowed to die. "Choice" babies were sold to rich Americans.

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bon_Secours_Mother_and_Baby_Home

Just one example of a "mother and baby home" operated by the church. In recent years, the bodies of almost 800 children, most of them infants were discovered in a septic tank. Such homes were common in "good catholic Ireland".

I say again.

FUCK THE CHURCH.

Catholics got way more money though,

Don't forget to purify your soul by calling Virgo Maria through the Rosary. It's Her command to us when she appeared in Fátima 100 years ago. Pray for the lost souls, brothers. Soon they will face the truth. Follow the path of S. Paulus everyday by giving the example and by being persecuted by the enemies who wrongfully claim our illegitimacy and to appeal to conversion. Together we will show them the God's hand on Earth.

Convert brothers

>Abuse directly linked to or perpetrated by the church

>Lol why you blame others

Get fucked, mongrel yank piece of shit.

I don't think you realize you're breaking the first commandment.

When you defy the God's word there will always be consequences.

>Catholics are pagan

Surely you are a lost soul. I pray for your salvation. Sacrilege is rarely forgiven. You can forgive offences to man. But offences to God are unforgivable. He will be the judge of you.

Evil people, they embrace the darkness of humanity and comfort it instead of actually fixing it.
They've always been scammers. Back in the day you had to pay a fee to get into heaven. Now you have to love all the minorities to get in. Whatever's the most useful at the moment I guess.
And they call Luther an agent of Satan. I laugh at their blindness.

You clearly didn't read the Gospel. But that is understandable comming from a anglo protestant. Jewish brainwashing are really strong in you.

The Via Sacra is only one.

>implying I'm American
Just keep on blaming your issues on everyone else, when somebody points it out it's a seppo or da ebil briddish
Absolutely shameful country.

Saturn worship.

Catholicism is a pagan religion. It is the whore of babylon in Revelation, the papacy is the beast, and the pope the little horn/antichrist/Idol shepard depending on which prophetic book. The Bible is 100% truth in its original text, men change and manipulate it.

The reformation was about people finding this out because they now had access to the written bible.

Man made religion that makes it a point to do the opposite of whatever the Bible says.

Says the guy who worships Mary over God.

checked

You have been warned. There will be no fault in my soul on your outcome when the final day comes.

R Ireland is that way >>>

My country is just fine these days, since we removed the church's yoke from around our necks.

The one good thing about it is that I reckon thanks to celibacy, they've selected out the psychopath gene, and thus we have drastically lower rates of murder, violent crime and sexual abuse, coinciding with the dying out of the church.

Are you going to keep going with your pointless racial posturing, or actually address the fact that a country where the church had de-facto power was run ghoulishly, without mercy, and unrelentingly horrific for decades upon decades.

>hurr durr paddy nigger blah blah

Yeah, that's nice, we've heard it all before.

Once again, get fucked. Preferably on the lap of some brown-toothed priest, you twisted piece of shit.

Jesus Christ, our Lord, said She was our mother in S.John Gospel. Praying for Her to intercede for us on our judgement before Jesus Christ is no seen. She is our mother.

DID YOU KNOW
If you break the law and yet you say you followed the law IT STILL MEANS THE LAW CONDEMNS YOU, NOT THAT THE LAW CONDONES YOU.

But will you listen to me? No you will jusify your faggotry and smoke weed and then die all the day and then you will die and there will be no more of you. The abyss gazes back

Lol what the fuck. That's by far the most incoherent thing I've read all day, and I've been browsing Sup Forums for 4 hours now.

Congratulations I guess?

That's because you're a filthy goy.

Jewish created and led subversion. His name was not fucking Jesus. It was Yeshua ----- Joshua. The flood story has been jewed, his name was not Noah and he was not a jew. He was a fucking Sumerian. Abraham as well was Sumerian, from the city of Ur.

Then they took out the entire book of Enoch at the council of Nicea. The book of Enoch would be considered one of the most important books in the Bible today if it had remained.

The message has been distorted into fiction. Also, there is a full jewish pantheon of 12 gods, just like the hellenic gods, and the Sumerian gods.

The jewish god is Anu, who the greeks called Cronos (the titan). His children were Enlil and Enki.

Enki is the "serpent" in the garden of Eden. He was also the one who told Noah (in the subverted biblical version), to build and ark and get the fuck out when he saw the Gods leave earth.

Honestly, I don't even know where to fucking start explaining all this. But, let's start with this. The jewish God is called "EL". As I mentioned above, this is the Sumerian god Anu. He is also called Adonai in jewish mysticism. EL is also included in Elohim, which is means Lord of Hosts/ Lord of Armies/ Lord of Gods.

For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus
- 1 Timothy 2:5 KJV

Enjoy riding that mary idol to hell

OH look it's Zeitgeist. Go back weed normie to your jewtube account. Pay shekel like the goy you are.

Pax Christi

You didn't read my sentences properly, there is the explanation for that. Don't be afraid to follow the Via Sacra maybe you will get forgiveness if you change your ways.

I'm here to help you.

Pax Christi, brother.

I do not follow men, You want men to tell you how to live, rather than God.

Its a shell of its former self, spiritually lost and under poor leadership, but still the last and best chance the West has at redemption. I say this as someone who is no longer a practicing Christian, but would like more than anything for the church to find itself again.

You don't follow men? I didn't know that you were an Arian. That's a mortal sin you know.

It was not, men. It was the Spiritui Sancto Which is God with the Pater Noster and the Filio. Amen.

Open up your heart and you'll its true, friend.

The only true Church.
Its physical body was subverted during Vatican II and all following """popes""", including John XXIII, are anti-popes, though.

Unfortunately the church is insanely corrupt and they care more about the "poor brown people" than their own flock. They would rather baptize the third world than help mend the spirituality and morality of the west

Of course not.
He'll be burning in hell alongside Boniface VIII.

There's a difference between Latria and Hyperdulia.

> "Reverence is due to God on account of His Excellence, which is communicated to certain creatures not in equal measure, but according to a measure of proportion; and so the reverence which we pay to God, and which belongs to latria, differs from the reverence which we pay to certain excellent creatures; this belongs to dulia, and we shall speak of it further on
>"Wherefore dulia, which pays due service to a human lord, is a distinct virtue from latria, which pays due service to the Lordship of God. It is, moreover, a species of observance, because by observance we honor all those who excel in dignity, while dulia properly speaking is the reverence of servants for their master, dulia being the Greek for servitude"

Yeah. They alienated Europe and are now making up their congregation in Latin America, especially after the justice missions of the 80's. I have absolutely no issue with Latin America being Catholic, but I think they have forgotten that they are the ROMAN Catholic church, and are the heirs and sole stewards of Western culture as we know it.

FPBP
We have to go to a deeper root of dysgenics and meekness. So what did allow a lot of Lebensunwertes Leben to exist? Let's find out.
Culture is a racial manifestation first and foremost. Long ago Natural Law was integral to the European Culture. It doesn't appear out of nowhere, that's why it's natural. Weak die off from the evolutionary race, strong pass on. Catholic Christian Universalism and jewish cultural marxism destroyed that selection, as well as vaccination, saving half dead newborns and such. Biggest mistake of the colonisation was not to exterminate conquered species to zero. Imagine the world today without negro, jew, pakistanis, chinese, indochines and southwest asian monkeys, central asians, Australian aboriginals, redskins and arabs. You can't claim with a straight face that it would be less prosperous, more environmental and free world.
Catholic Church has been more and way longer cucked
>create universalism
>protect judaism and talmud circulation since 1180s war
>demand baptising colonised niggers and amerindians instead of murdering them all
>successfully demand Monarch to throw in prison based Columbus for cleaning the Americas from the filth
>oppose racism since 1800s

Thanks to the Catholic Church and Christians European jewry, spics, masses of mongoloids and negroes exist.

Do not engage in Sacrileges, brother. Whether you like it or not. Pope Francis was the one which the Holy Spirit descend upon. We must remain patient and trust God's Will.

A Santa Igreja suportará as portas dos abismo para eternidade. Não percas a Fé. Agora somos chamados a ter fé no Papa quando nos encontramos em dificuldades. Temos de ter fé no Santo Padre, irmão.

I am already saved by christs sacrifice,God also resides in me as the Holy Spirit, enabling me to obey and glorify the Father, and to guarantee my inheritance in heaven

Renoucing the One True Church, The Church of Christ, is the biggest sin that there is.

It's probably a money thing. But if the church is going to participate in the destruction of Europe then I won't be having of it from them. I'm lapsed but I'm so conflicted. I don't know if I should stay or leave

>falling for the sedevacantist meme
I don't like Bergoglio either, but, as a friend says every time we discuss about it, better having a bad father than none. Besides, he was chosen by the Holy Spirit and, luckily, personal ideas aren't ex cathedra.

Do I have to tell you the irony of following the interpretation of one bumfuck or any other schismatic?

There is one and only one legitimate Bible. The KJV.

>Rinse and repeat until everyone in Europe is dead
>happymerchant.jpg

Denying the DEITY OF CHRIST.

YO ARE GOING TO HELL

Lapsed as well, mostly because I found the whole thing to be so intellectually and spiritually bankrupt. They don't hold themselves to any kind of standard anymore. They don't challenge you.

No. That's what men tell you.

Even if he wasn't an anti-pope there is still Benedict XVI. He's still the apparent pope and will be until his death. The day it arrives and Bergolglio truly claim the post it will be a tragic one.

God chose to reveal His Word in it's completeness to mankind at a certain point in time.
The Hebrews also did not know that God would send Jesus as the Messiah, and most did not recognize him.

Maybe I will make the decision eventually. But for now I'm on the fence. That being said, Catholicism will always be a part of me. I was deeply shocked when I learned that hitler was catholic and that the Vatican worked with Mussolini to gain independence from Italy

a man-made perversion of god.
most within that church have never truly found god.
they have 0 understanding of it.

the mushroom and acid kids are closer to god
and the embodiment of christ than any authoritarian figure within the church.

And it still can be interpreted on infinite ways.
That's how cult leaders are born. The Reformation took the word of Christ from its Body and tried to give it to men. The result is the division of the followers of Christ.

The papacy and especially its current Pope are compromised and power-grubbing for the NWO.

And that God is reached through yourself, not through a hierarchy of men on Earth. The Pope is no gatekeeper.

youtube.com/watch?v=3XbmJa0QCSc

Catholics are not christians.

If they were they would not be ordering crusades and massacres of other christians, they would not demand money, but ask for it, and they would not organise a unmarried priesthood to prey on innocents.

The Holy Spirit chose Siri. What we see now is just a façade.
But the eternal body of the Church is still intact because it's immutable and no Vatican II satanist will ever change it.

If you say so, keep believing in what a king invented in order to get divorced. Also a sin.

If it were not for crusades you're be a mudslime. Also,
>protties
>Christian
Huehuehue

>King James

If your going to preach righteousness, at least get your facts right

Pretty sure that "Pope" isn't even catholic.

He's a Jesuit, the order of Jews, really. He's said many things that are counter to the catholic catechism.

Who cares you are Irish,even Romania is more worthy than you.

Who's this qt?

pagan institution which maintains and governs our concept of time itself.

easily one of the most powerful institutions in the world that acts as an ideological base of a large percentage of people who subscribe to its ideals.

kiled all competitors centuries ago, so obviously theyre the one true church when they aren't they are just the most roman church.

I hope you find the Truth soon, my child

mary cries everytime she reads your lies

We are the most persecuted Church in a World governed by Jews. There must be a reason for this, don't you think, brothers?

Open up your hearts because they are too cold. You will be welcomed.

served its purpose unifying a people and defending those people against savages, but has been corrupted and destroyed as a power structure and now useless. Never bought the whole "god picks the pope and speaks through him" thing.

RCIA starts sunday for me.

Why catholic over orthodox if you don't mind me asking

Christians are honorary Jews so I fail to see your problem

If RCIA is to start the conversion, is one step forward my friend. Life will become simpler. You just have to have faith.

I plan on converting.