Millenial Matt did nothing wrong. Holohoax debunked

Millenial Matt did nothing wrong. Holohoax debunked.
youtu.be/cxnLeod2n80

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pxaHoC31g0w
youtube.com/watch?v=mdZnL1o3o_c&bpctr=1505795672
archive.org/details/Holocaust_Revisionist_Documentaries
youtube.com/watch?v=b1FCmvY5QYg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I can't believe nobody is talking about this
I started a thread the exact time you did and it's dying

Damn

Infowarcucksbtfo

digusting. Forcing jews to do physical labor?!?! That is literally worse than death.

Cruel. Inhumane. As a jewish american I am shaking right now. The holocaust was far worse than I could have ever imagined! Who could have imagined they were covering up even greater horrors with tales of gas chambers and ovens.

The Infocucks sounded like 5th graders
Muh pictures!

Almost any time i make a thread about actual important shit or just general good information it never gets on reply, yet, posts that break the rules like post wit one sentence "why x if y" get over 100 replys. Mods suck and dont want real info getting out.

I just noticed there a ton of wiretapping threads at the moment.
This Matt dude did some epic trolling. I was laughing my ass off

I like matt but all parties involved looked stupid. You need to be really coherent to effectively debate the holocaust. no normie is gonna see this and suddenly realize it was all fake and isn't that the point?

I think he did enough right there, bc the 15 yr old kid whose watchin infowars is now getting opened up to the idea of it and since no real debate was had itll force them to look into it and we all know once you look into it, there is no denying the reality

Millenial Matt is another spook from Boston and an obvious agent provocateur.

Sure thing Schlomo. Rabbi Schmuli told me to remind you to bring your yarmukle to Temple this Friday

holy shit this queer just flipped his hair back and that lisp is just too much. This faggot doesn't represent us holocaust deniers, anyone who hangs out with the likes of Baked Alaksa is a fucking SHILL

t. millenial matt

Millennial Matt should debate the Austrian or Portuguese posters from here. Not one (1) guy on Sup Forums, in all the years, has been able to beat them on this topic.

It's not who Millennial Matt associate that is the problem, it's his arguments when denying it are. He's using completely outdated arguments that not even Irving, Rudolph etc are using. It's very easy for him to play "gotcha" with PJW or people on InfoWars, who aren't clued up on this topic, but people that regularly debate (or know) this topic he'll struggle and fail miserably.

>Are you an expert in gassing people? Do you have a degree?
This guy needs to be put down

Don't you have a nigger Muslim's foot to tongue bath?

The infowars crew are a bunch of cowardly cucks.

The other day someone named the Jew live and Alex was losing it.

At least Alex will stay quite. Owen and PJW suck kosher cock constantly

Its against their religion to do physical labor...

this, Matt clearly isn't a David Irving and shouldn't pretend like he is

Are there any better films or sources to look into about this?

Bump
This is important. Shill presence in thread confirms.

Getting slid hard.

At least I know its fact now.

yes, bump for showing infowars is gayaf

Bump

This. I am a third generation holocaust SURVIVOR and this just shook me to the core.

the hall of cost is real, stupid anti semite nazi posters ITT

Someone should just bomb infowars studio live while on air, problem solved.

Only the_donald refugees think they are anything other than misinformation and snake oil merchants.

Matt's not very good at talking

Blame the platform. (((Infowars))) could've been debating Jared Taylor and they'd act like it was a wrestling promo. There's also the delayed transmission and those two shills barking over him.

He wasn't the best but he did make them look really stupid.
Someone called earlier too and mentioned Matt

Jared only gets interviewed by POC

Dam that infowars bit was a clusterfuck. But Matt's video after that almost perfectly bullet pointed Holocaust revisionism. I've been kinda on the fence about the whole thing (needed stronger arguments) and he laid it out pretty concisely. I'm still wondering if Mustache Matt is some kind of controlled op. Since he was hanging out with Spencer and seems to turn up everywhere. Idk seems a bit too good to be true. Also not that i was expected anything different but the infogoys were really yucking it up.

right on. (((Infowars))) is shit but Matt sounded like a retard on his red ice interview as well. He needs to stick to what he is good at. What that is, I have no idea

Or we could point at Canada and laugh instead.
My idea is better, btw

Face to face confrontation....he is a natural born king.

youtube.com/watch?v=pxaHoC31g0w

Man I can't stand Jack Posobitch

check out his channel, youtube is already censoring his videos

youtube.com/watch?v=mdZnL1o3o_c&bpctr=1505795672

When the great time arrives for you.....they must all be held accountable without regard to mercy.

I'm with ya. Not sure what it is

Fuck off matt

>Fuck off matt

He's literally an ACTIVE NAVAL INFORMATION WARFARE OFFICER. WE ARE HIS TARGETS. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

quick rundown niggers I'm in bed with my wife can't watch it

And this is why you are exactly where you are burger, with a circumsized Jewish dick up your ass because you guys are too pussy to fight the ZOG and media.

>rundown niggers I'm in bed with

My penis is in it's complete and natural form, thank you. If yours was long enough to stick it in your own ass, you know you would. Don't argue with me.

> what is reading comprehension burger

I said that you had a circumsized Jewish dick up your ass.

Posobitch- "Do you have a degree in gassing Jews?"

Immediate ad hominem attacks about credibility right off the bat. Not the complete circus I was expecting.

Soon we will have

C'mon, this pisses me off to no end. They are both better than this but all they provide are total non-arguments like "are you an expert on gassing people" and "so... The Holocaust happed then xD" completely ignoring the fact that we did the same thing the Japanese and if our supplies were getting bombed they'd starve first as well. Holy fuck.

I said it's my own dick in my own ass, because I have a big dick with the original foreskin that can reach my asshole, and you have a tiny penis. Which you would have understood, had you any reading comprehension skills, and weren't born in Canada.

Nice try burger.

Infowars literally accepts all conspiracy theories , but not the holohoax ? something stinks here

win/win
that's 360 degrees of winning

He's gaaaaay

good job matt

Really wanted this to take off didn't you?

Bump for mustache man
Someone link me to the most pertinent youtube vid for proper denial pls

no u

That's cool, but what do you think of this?

MATT HAS THE PROOFS

u gay

no u

BTW I AM MATT!!! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

I'm not fucking around, niggas. Gib links

archive.org/details/Holocaust_Revisionist_Documentaries

Damn
thanks, man

made me smile

Infowars acted like Cnn, same blatant disregard for opposing arguments, not letting him speak, fallacies and ridicule.

They are probably controlled opposition, driving people to every bullshit to avoid the jewish question.

Millennial Matt is fucking hilarious. These faggots can't comprehend any argument he makes and just attack him. All they can do is say "muh starving pictures"

youtube.com/watch?v=b1FCmvY5QYg

JEQJuUS DISCORD INVITE

my pee pee gets so hard when jewish cock suckers like Owen and Alex Jones embarrass themselves. The holocaust, or the JQ in general, is kryptonite to them.

We should organize and call together infowars at prime time to force them to either kike out or accept a formal debate with Matt or Dr Duke

that shit was such a larp to get you to post this and give them viewers, i watch but i dont go around being a big cuck about it

Every day 12 - 4 eastern time boi

100% agree. So as long as he effectively (effectively as in well enough to make the audience question their own reasons for believing by showing how weak the generic "in defense of" arguments are and using someone with a false sense of superiority like Owen to do it with. I don't think Matt will ever be in the same class as Irving, but he should embrace being the "first step" per say into David Irving's direction.