KyoAni finds a way

>Hibike S2 Ishihara
>Koe no Katachi Yamada
>Violet Evergarden Ishidate
>FMP S3 Takemoto
Which KyotoAni director is going to have their best work in the next year?

Buy a computer.

All of them

This is the most exciting lineup I've seen in a while.

>FMP S3 Takemoto
OP, you still dreaming Kyoani will do FMP?

He's either doing that or Chu3Koi. But I'm going with FMP.

They already said a studio in Tokyo is doing FMP and Kyoani is - just like the name says - in Kyoto.

And Ishidate is an awful director.

And they said that they will have handdrawn mecha. No Tokyo Studio can do that anymore.
Takemoto is doing FMP S3.

>No Tokyo Studio can do that anymore.
Bones, Sunrise.

KyoAni has an office in Tokyo and another studio in Osaka.

That's not what they said.

Bones is dead user. Their only in house talent left is a female director and an art director. Everyone else is a freelancer and the visual quality of their shows rolled back after Kekkai Sensen.
As for Sunrise I don't see them handling a Kodakwa project since they don't tend to do that and especially in their Gundam overload years we are going through.
And please don't say Satelight.

Give up, they won't stop dreaming til the studio announced.

Really, the only reasonable choice is KyoAni.

Name a studio other than KyoAni that can do FMP with handdrawn mech while taking into account what I said here.
You literally can't.

You're too obvious.

HI
BI
KE

Haruhi S3

>Kyoani
>handdrawn mechs

Someone didn't watch the Chuu2 shorts. Kyoani doesn't have the staff experienced for that. Only Sunrise and Bones have veterans.

>Hibike with no Yamada
Meh.

Bones, Sunrise.
You ask me 100 more times i will still give you same answer, and stop saying Bones is dead, not anytime soon.
You can keep dreaming Kyoani will suddenly make their Tokyo office become actual studio, i won't stop you, but i can't wait your tears when studio announced.

>FMP S3
>Takemoto

Pick one

>implying Yamada won't chip in and make improvements.

They work on the same building.

Someone didnt watch FMP

Kigami and his crew are still there. There was just no reason to use them for 3 minutes ONAs. Should we judge A1 by the quality of Puchimas?

Why would Sunrise who has their schedule full of Gundam anime and the biggest reboot that they ever have seen in the 79 reboot, clear a slot for making a third grade anime in FMP.
Also have you seen the quality of Bones animation other than Kekkai Sensen? They can't budget for shit and Rie can't save them from failing everything. I mean this is this is the 3rd year Bones is in the red.

>Kigami and his crew are still there.
And what have those guys been doing since FMP?

I don't know but many of them still write in the company blog so we know they are still there.

>Also have you seen the quality of Bones animation other than Kekkai Sensen?

Soul Eater
Fullmetal Alchemist
Star Driver
Captain Earth

Bones like many other studios has multiple teams.

You listed the shows before Bones became a 2nd rate studio.
>Chaika
>Noragami
>Bungo
>Concrete
>Boku no Hero
Every single one of these shows had some serious QUALITY issues.

Kekkai Sensen isn't old and Captain Earth also hasn't aired that long ago.

Of course quality takes time and you can't expect anyone to shit out animation masterpieces one after another.

I listed the shows they did after Kekkai Sensen. Kekkai was done by some good animators because it was one of top 20 profitable media franchise in Japan before the anime. The production comity for FMP can't allocate the same resources for FMP and so it will look as bad as any of the trash tier Bones anime of the last year.

I can't wait for the Full Metal Panic fans to see their glorious third season being drawn by Trigger.
Don't worry, it will all be handdrawn.

>Forgetting based Yutaka Nakamura

>I won't watch it if it doesn't have this one person

Are you that shallow?

I will watch it but it won't have the same quality of S1. Ishihara will go all out on the yuri fanservice and ruin the show.

Pic related has more hand-drawn mechanical work than most Gundam. Painted-over CG be damned.

Koe no katachi has Oscar winning potential.

>Bones is dead
Love this meme.

Is it confirmed that those are the directors for Hibike, KnK and Evergarden? Or is OP just speculating on then like he was with FMP S3?

Only KnK is confirmed, Hibike is unknown at this point and Evergarden was based on the staff for the PV that just came out, which may not be for the actual show.

Speculation:

Director: Ishidate
Character design: Kadowaki (Ishidate loves him)
Series composition: ANYBODY but Hanada, please