Why does Sup Forums get mad when an Actual* Nazi gets punched but was happy when a person threw a brick at the Westboro...

Why does Sup Forums get mad when an Actual* Nazi gets punched but was happy when a person threw a brick at the Westboro Baptist Church guys when they were saying "God Loves Dead Soldiers"?

Is it a double-standard?

>it's another "Sup Forums is one person" thread

all fields

Based street fighter II intro.
>the nostalgia

I don't know what you're talking about. I love WBC and hate zog soldiers.

I came here to say this. Fucking Leaf beat me to it.

>Sup Forums hating WBC

since when? They're the original trolls

>he thinks Sup Forums has a variety of political opinions and isn't an echo chamber for the right/troll playground/(you) factory

I'm right-wing myself, but let's not kid ourselves about what this board is lmao

>physical violence against people is the same as minor destruction of property
you sound like a nigger, op. sage

WBC acts likes Jews and says controversial shit so they can be litigious fucks and fund their church through lawsuits. This, to me, makes then detestable. In turn, I have a bit of solidarity with the NEO-Nazis. Their hearts and minds are in the right place.

was that image made one pixel at a time?

you got to be a genius to make that black guys hair

wbc is a group of people, not the actual building you autismal retard

Let me elaborate on the OP:

>Back before the SJW climate, the WBC would protest at funerals celebrating dead american soldiers.
>One of them got a brick thrown at them, whole world cheers

>Fast forward to today, self-admitted Nazis get punched for representing a movement that killed people based on race alone, right-wingers lose their shit about "muh free-speech"

I'm asking, where was the Free Speech argument at the dead soldier's funerals when they were being mocked by the WBC?

>Muslims are one person
>Blacks are one person
>Hispanics are one person
>Antifa are one person

The hypocrisy is strong with Sup Forums

>that image
Just a nice, blond haired, Aryan phenotype guy punching some kind of shitskin - presumably a nigger. The image is cooler than whatever OP is talking about

they white guy name is cody. In the street fighter universe. He goes to jail for committing a hate crime of blowing up a black church

Actual Nazi? Or LARPer suffering from the tism in Washington state?

Except it's not. Lurk more.

these people

whoops

Because Sup Forums is nazis and doesn't wanna get punched.

Wearing a red arm band and being provocative is just asking to get suckered. Fuck him for being a retard in all honesty.

Fuck niggers

Westboro did nothing wrong though.

>a movement that killed people based on race alone

No. Fuck off with your Jew lies.

>one person conviently wears a swastika armband, in seattle.
>leftists are able to show up simultaneously to beat him up
>still no name of him, just a tweet.

false flag propaganda.

I'm not claiming 6 garillion, but youre gonna deny they didn't kill ANY jews for being jews??

I'll agree, It could be.
And the word "Nazi" has been so over/mis-used, it's losing it's meaning. But you can't say they don't exist, they aren't as prevalent as the left like to think, but if you go around saying "Heil, Hitler", you're "Asking For It".

Just like sluts who wear skimpy clothes around ghetto degenerate gorilla people