Tokyo Ghoul:re

Spoiler's soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t8pJpzZSRmY
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16Md0SjeQXG027IEZvXfkemRfx-mYZJPhF5EwlIf-LLk/htmlview#
lmgtfy.com/?q=Tokyo ghoul calendar 2016
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Posting best girl

Suzuyafags, prepare to get btfo this chapter!

Literal filler shit.

They exist?

top kek even if that bitch stole her sisters eye there is no way she is even near juuzo's level

Amon appears this chapter, save this post anons

Fuckin hope so

Will she abandon the monstrous kakuja in favor of a faster version. Or is furuta going to get a new quinque?

It would be nice to see how fast she can move without that giant hunk of junk she constantly uses.

It's not like we'll be getting that fight for a while anyway.

I never cared much for Suzuya or Hanabee. Would be interesting to see Corona get her revenge.

nice choice m8

>10 Cochlea chapters where nothing happens.
>Finally something intresting.
>Moves to Rue.
Ishida.

It happens all the time. Might as well get this Rue Island shit over with, so later we'll have nothing but Kaneki vs. Arima and Eto vs. Furuta. You mean you aren't interested to see if Mutsuki turned into nothing but a torso or not?

This is by far the best Eto fanart I've seen in a while. Nice.

It's Ishida anons. Hanbee will be saved in the last second by Jewzou amd Amon will appear in the last panel of this chapter saying some shit.
Also the torso is not Ugly Trap's, unfortunately.

> 9 more chapters until things get interesting at rue
> timeskip

Obviously this was just another one of ishida's crap cheap drama cliffhangers. When yomo was pierced nothing happened, when the trash compactor was started they all survived. Not to mention all the last second convenient saves like yomo saving ayato or ayato saving yomo and kaneki saving yomo and eto saving re. Guarantee the torso is some random person.

Sure, I'm curious about Houji vs Tatara, Takizawa-Akira-Amon, Torso-Mutsuki and now Kurona and Suzuya but Kaneki vs Arima and Eto vs Furuta sounds way better.

>Guarantee the torso is some random person
That Mutsuki created. There's the twist.

Best girl with best boy.

>Kuroneki
>Best boy
Nope.

>tfw select images with coffee

Even if the torso was torso's torso thatd be lame and anticlimactic, but i even doubt that. It'll probably end up being some random victim like what he's holding in this pic.

It's more likely that Kurona begged Kanou to save Nashiro and probably said something like "I'll do anything.", and Kanou thought to himself "Let's see if I can transplant a ghoul's upper right quarter of the head to her twin sister, and see if it grows together due to their genetically identical bodies."

Glad Arima fucked the shit out of suicide-kun

>tfw the five stages of Kaneki mirror the five stages of grief.

>denial (pre-Aogiri)
>anger (post-Aogiri)
>bargaining (Haise)
>depression (black reaper)
>acceptance

It's been awhile, hasn't it?

Have you all missed me? (I haven't missed you!)

Sorry! Mean joke!

Keep laughing, it makes everyone smile~

Everyone is just a pawn in Furuta's macabre act.

The jokers mask hides something terrible; far worse than any ghoul.

youtube.com/watch?v=t8pJpzZSRmY
I want an AMV covering the most part of the manga with this song.

"Oh my, my, my! How gory! Blech."

"Have a pretty barf then, dearies!"

It's obviously Kimi's Torso you retards.

"No matter how you try and cover it up, you're just a murdering cannibal."

Nigga we are not getting furuta vs eto this week wtf you doing here.

Feels fuckin random for Amon to mention her surname 45 chapters ago.

You have a point there. Just thought I'd grace everyone with my presence! (Just joking! Sheesh!)

You're a huge fag, you know that?

I think he was looking for her, and the one who killed the aogiri ghouks in that scene was kurona and amon asked them who sid this and they said floppy which made amon say yasuhisa under his breathe because he's looking for her. Also in that scene it said the ghouls were cannabalized by a "certain something" which could maybe have something to do with kurona's unique state with her two kakugans.

What were the results of your wiretapping experiment?

Maybe it was Kurona who attacked the fleeing Aogiri ghouls, and amon said her name because he recognized itwas her work.

"Give me four times the amount of love (or hate) that you would usually give someone!"

didn't read long time ago, did pineapple die?

No he going to get some akira pussy.

Nah, he's here to suffer.

No.

Pineapple is alive and well, don't you worry user!

I hope he survives to suffer even more.

poor guy, i wish he gets back his sanity and kills himself.

You both seem to missing the fact that Amon has blood on his face. I think he put in work to.

I hate fighting....

SO!

Let's (have a) finish this (one-sided) peacefully~! (massacre)

But then who is going to feed my suffering boner?

I am pretty sure Amon eats ghouls.

i wonder what could happen if Takizawa sees Amon?

Who does the headless Torso belong to? Place your bets.

Well yeah im sure he fought at some point there, but still them saying floppy and him responding by saying yasuhisa under his breathe peobably means he's looking for her and questioned them.

I hope it's Torso, even though I know it's most likely not going to be.

>after overhearing his mother worrying about a murder caused by a ghoul in the neighbourhood he decides to become a ghoul investigator, only to become the ghoul who killed her
>runs away from his squad because he's afraid of Owl, turns into Owl
>always second best among his peers, still second best as a ghoul experiment
>embodies the image of ghouls the CCG teaches their students
>still in denial about eating human flesh
>still belives that ghouls all are like the aforementioned image of ghouls the CCG propagates
>didn't want to die, now he probably does

I did that edit.

Poor guy the worst thing is that he killed his whole family, and doesn't have a place to come back.
>plus being tortured by eto.

If Eto ever dies, I hope it's Seidou who kills her.

I'll see how things go but it feels stupid for them both not to be working together, considering there's a group of floppies out there and they both fit the description.

I love seeing him suffer for some reason.

(sadly from the bottom of my heart i know that isn't going to happen)

Well the reason idt they're working together is because amon wouldn't kill ccg members and kurona is, plus amon wouldn't use a crazy kurona to fight to further his own goals, he's not the type to do that kind of thing. Also we have no proof that amon is a floppy, those ghouls said floppy then amon said yasuhisa so they may have just been referring to her not him.

Dont worry best boy already doing that job.

Seidou deserves to get to kill her.

Turns out floppies hate everyone. Not just Aogiri or the CCG.

Nah he's too irrelevant, he's just some crazy ghoul who'll die this arc.

Houji won't let that happen. I believe in him.

calm down satan.

He's here to suffer.

There's no way he can be redeemed, his purpose for being an investigator was to protect his mother and now he ate her. And he killed plenty of ccg agents. He's too far gone, even if he regained his sanity he wouldn't want to live anymore.

>There's no way he can be redeemed,
True, but Houji will maybe try.

Seidou should just leave Japan and not look back.

The only thing left is helping amon on his holy crusade to Exterminate Eto and the Dr.

Betrayal soon?

>Seidou killing Eto and Kanou
Let him have his deserved revenge.

Honestly i think best case scenario is takizawa redeems himself through death and ends up trying to protect akira and tatara kills him.

>The Honnō-ji incident, like the page on the calendar says, Nobunaga was betrayed for Mitsuhide in the climax of his military career. Mitsuhide was a loyal samurai and servant of Nobunaga but after the indirectly fault of Nobunaga in the death of the Mitsuhide’s mother, he decided to betray him. All this ended in the seppuku of Nobunaga.

>amon wouldn't kill ccg members and kurona is
She hasn't done shit yet. She only ate a piece from an already dead member of CCG.

>we have no proof that amon is a floppy, those ghouls said floppy then amon said yasuhisa so they may have just been referring to her not him.
Floppies refer to failed experiments. Amon is a failed experiment of Kanou, taking into account he only has three fingers on the hand that got sliced off which showcases his lame regeneration.

i hope something like this happens.
He needs to find peace from this hell.

Amon saved Saiko, a CCG member. So obviously he doesn't hate all of CCG.

Well kurona's more than willing to kill ccg members as shown by her fighting hanbee now, also there's still no proof of amon being a floppy sure he has a three fingered hand but kaneki also had a fucked up hand. It doesn't mean he's a failure, plus ego telling ayato to take care of floppy confirms this more for me. She had the confidence that ayato could take care of floppy, when there's no way he could beat amon. Maybe they want kurona dead because shes going after kanou who is vital to aogiri.

Well, Kurona hates everyone. Except maybe nii-san and Amon.

where do you get these

Kaneki has enough sisters as it is.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16Md0SjeQXG027IEZvXfkemRfx-mYZJPhF5EwlIf-LLk/htmlview#

lmgtfy.com/?q=Tokyo ghoul calendar 2016

Seiudou and Naki are the side characters that i really care for.

It seems she's more focused on killing people close to Juuzou. She did kill CCG members in the original series though, so it's not like it's new for her. She was betrayed by CCG for them killing her parents, and she was betrayed by Kanou for using her and her sister and letting Nashiro die. At this point she's not on anyone's side.

>Take doesn't even get his own birthday art, instead features in a later one

thanks

Well yea but even if she were focused on killing people close to juuzou obviously amon would not allow it.

I wanted naki to be a girl even thought he is a bad and kills people his retardation is really cute.

>more than willing to kill ccg members as shown by her fighting hanbee now
She hasn't engaged him yet. She may just fuck off for all we care. She's only there to search for Aogiri and finally meet Kanou.

>still no proof of amon being a floppy
There's more proof lending to him being one. Kanou refers to failed subjects as floppy. Amon was one of Kanou's subjects since he's been turned into a OEG. Considering Amon attacked an Aogiri member, he is not aligned with Kanou.

>It doesn't mean he's a failure
Of course Ishida showed it simply for the shits and giggles.

>eto telling ayato to take care of floppy confirms this more for me
She said "a" floppy. The translation was screwed up there.

>when there's no way he could beat amon
Ayato is SS-rated. We already saw SS-rated Shachi shit on Kaneki easily in part one. I'm not saying Ayato would win alone but he's no pushover.

>they want kurona dead because shes going after kanou who is vital to aogiri
Probably is the case.

>inb4 he's waiting in the drainage channel

do you have the digital scans for the last 10 or so chapters? or a link for the download

I thought he was an annoying child at first, but seeing him care so much for his comrades always is kind of heart-warming.
he'll die a horrible death, won't he?