One Piece 827

We Alice in Wonderland now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8VCuCm6XKeA
rule34-data-006.paheal.net/_images/a0b10b85d1ae7f8dd472d0fb7028d0f5/1888810 - Nami One_Piece afrobull.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So is Sanji going to fight one of these or is his opponent going to be a bigger fish?

I don't expect him to fight BM, obviously (like he even could), but I can't see him being relegated to fighting one of these guys. Dadji or some other Vinsmoke-related dude seems more likely.

Or Pudding if there's conflict (I think she's a good grill, though. Her innocent and helping acting seemed genuine and so her reaction to Luffy's name being mentioned).

>Alice in Deathland
fixed that.

Made even more terrifying with how happy everything looks.

IT'S A WORLD OF PAIN IT'S A WORLD OF TEARS

IT'S A WORLD MADE UP OF YOUR GREATEST FEARS

>shitpost
>bait
>lol
>thanks for the (yous)
>:)

He'll fight his father, have some character development and become a respectable character again

Nothing new

>mfw patiently waiting for Bonney to join

So Big Mom has 35 islands each made of and specializing in a specific food?
a Chocolate island, an egg, flour and fruit island
She ate that messenger for no reason so why would her subordinates be any more merciful?

is that a cat sitting on that flamingo? i think I see a cat snout

Inb4 that woman's hat can be used as a blade to fight.

me too, also looks like it has these on

YEAR OF BROOK
E
A
R

O
F

BEST SKELLY
R
O
O
K

I can already see them jobbing.

>jobbing
>fighting against strawhat big 4

literally impossible to job

I can already smell your shitposting.

>Brook vs eggs
>Chopper vs flour
>Nami vs fruits

well, all the new fishman pirates jobbed at the time, except for hody

I think those three islands aren't part of Totland. Why would Big Mom kill her own "vassals"?

They're probably other islands, like the "baked goods" one which Bobbin burnt to the ground.

I could see him having a skirmish with Pudding, desu.

I think that, at the end of the day, she might become Sanji's Kaya, but I surely expect their relationship to not be that perfect at all.

I'd actually like them agreeing on marrying or something like that after making Luffy Pirate King and finding the All Blue, and Sanji's perverted quirk being toned down or changed.

I fucking love these panels so much.

You remember incorrectly, Hody was the only one to have overperformed thanks to his pills.

We're talking about post-timeskip pirate crew who took down 2 Shichibukai 2 years earlier. Not only that, they beat the Arlong Pirates way back when.

Theres no way sanji zoro and luffy are losing to steroid powered fishmen now that they all have haki. Jinbe said it himself that Luffy could easily beat Hody himself, granted this was before they knew he swallowed 50 pills. But even then, Jinbe's water bullet was atleast equal in strength to Hody's steroid powered one

none of the strawhat had any trouble with the fishman and all of them were on steroids, my point is that they jobbed. Yes hody had to overcompansate but not considering that he is the only one who at the very least did some damage.

I could see the argument that Arlong jobbed, but at that time we weren't sure of the full power of Luffy since all the previous fights he was in, he was hindered by some gimmick.

By the time they got to Arlong Park arc, Zoro was badly wounded and Luffy and Sanji were exhausted. So at that point we still weren't 100% sure of the extent of their true strength at the time.

Does Sanji have Armor Haki? I know that Luffy seemed to imply so when discussing Caesar with Law, but can't remember him using it.

P-please don't call me Spee D. Reader, it's been a long time since I read the manga and just recently started catching up.

yes, luffy zoro and sanji have both types of haki (and conqueror too for luffy) but zoro is stronger with armor and sanji with observation.

>Black leg sanji

Thanks user, it's why I remembered then. Prior to the timeskip I would have switched their strenghts, though (Sanji fighting with his own body -focus on armor- and Zoro having lost an eye -focus on observation-).

Can't wait for Sanji to have a fucking actual fight, please Oda.

It's Big Black Leg Sanjay though, that's why black people like him so much.

I can see why you would say that considering they really didn't have any trouble fighting them. But the whole point of that arc was for the readers to see the growth and the Straw Hats and to show off their new moves and fighting capabilities. If they didn't defeat them easily, then it wouldn't have been good for the narrative as it would seem that their 2 years spent training was a waste.

When you think about the New Fishman Pirates, they were just some kids who grew up in a rough part of town. Sure they had military training but they were no trouble for the actual Military of the country to deal with, which is partly why they didn't intervene until it was too late. They were only able to capture the country and beat the princes due to their drugs. They weren't made out to be that physically strong in the first place, atleast in comparison to the princes. And when sizing them up against Straw Hats, its clear that the straw hats would win.

Let's see

>Team Luffy
Sanji
Brooku
Choppa
Nami
Carrot
Pedro
Pekomanusi
Jinbei(?)

>Team Big Mam
Capone and his named underlings like Vito
Bobbin
Tamago
Sanji's family (at least three member excluding the ones we have seen already
lady swordsman
hatter
flamingo

Where is the evidence of this? Or is it assumed because Zoro gets lost all the fucking time. And Sanji found Kinemon's torso in the lake at Punk Hazard

>Brooku
>Choppa
>Pekomanusi
What is wrong with you? Are you trying to sound especially weebish?

I'm not sure why none seems to notice this (probably du to poor quality scans), but there's the Cheshire cat on that Flamingo. The Flamingo is his ride.

we have seen multiple times them use both+Oda said it himself in an SBS

If Pudding is a fighter, she could be part of Team BM and then switch sides (or not).

I think she will, but won't be very strong. Maybe she uses the jelly thing as her weapon/partner and her carpet as her transportation.

I guess Chopper could be the one taking him down, another battle of the pets/cute-looking characters.

The swordwoman could be for Brook or Pedro. Maybe both, if she's strong.

>Brooku
yes
>Choppa
it isn't weebish but orkish
>Pekomanusi
that Luffy's way to call Pekoms because he is similar to Nekomanusi

THE INVINCIBLE CAPTAIN JACK

He is a glove glove man, he can materialise any gloves he wants at any time.

>Pluton
Warship
>Poseiden
King of the Sea Kings, able to control them
>Uranus
King of the Giant Elephants, able to control them

Momonosuke = Uranus, here is my evidence
He could talk to Zou and tell him what to do, there seems to be an unknown past or history associated with Zou (like the Sea King prophecy). But more importantly, both Luffy and Roger could hear the Sea Kings, and Luffy could hear Zour also.

We might finally see Sanji overcoming his weakness of hitting women by kicking Big Mom in the face after she betrays and tries to eat Pudding.

Have we actually seen Sanji use armament haki?
I believe he has it but hasn't needed it yet because flaming kicks wok just as well

>manusi
It's mamushi you double nigger

If he did, you would think he would have used it to not get his leg fractured by defending a kick from Vergo on Punk Hazard. Either the kick broke through his haki, or he just didn't use it like an idiot. Maybe we can't see his haki since his leg is always black

This is something I've been thinking about, to be honest.

I mean, then revert to his policy, but once we see the origin of it all and BM does something deplorable (like hurting Pudding), I can see that.

So what particular aspect is going to make the potentially perfect Sanji and Pudding's relationship less perfect?

She doesn't seem to be a bitch to be honest. She helped the SH without even knowing they were who they were (she seems genuinely surprised that's Luffy). I guess she could have a dual personality, but I don't know.

And she didn't seem to be very pleased seeing her hambeast of a mother eating those guys alive.

Friendly reminder that all the different races are held on the island against their will because Big Mom is a big fat lunatic.

Pudding probably is likely a fighter being the daughter of Big Mom. She could have a fairy tale fighting style using numerous items from famous fairy tales such a Aladdin's magic carpet as weapons.

And of course there the matter on her hidden third eye.

Having Sanji overcome his dilemma to a point where he at least won't be immobilized whenever there's a smoking gal would be great.

wtf happened to his lovebond to Viola anyway? lmao
youtube.com/watch?v=8VCuCm6XKeA

He will still go crazy, but mostly he's been shockingly calm during the preparations for the wedding. He did understandable go gaga once he saw his beautiful bride-to-be, but then next chapter he was back to normal.

First for nami is better than any other female in this arc.

Might be one of my favorite Nami outfits. Full picture, please.

Maybr he can't usr Hardening like Luffy and Zoro. Only invisible CoA. It wouldn't be too weird.

Pudding's jelly is actually Caribou that has been sweetened by Big Mom's power.

It's almost as if Oda remembered that he was going to use Pudding in the next arc and dissed any kind of romantic (one-sided) relationship they had.

do you miss her yet?

Biggest slut, yes she is

rule34-data-006.paheal.net/_images/a0b10b85d1ae7f8dd472d0fb7028d0f5/1888810 - Nami One_Piece afrobull.jpg

Still not sure whether it was thee 3rd eye or the jelly that told Mam about Luffy

yes but this arc is looking amazing so it's ok

She be back in Wano, which will be around a year or so if Oda doesn't drag out Whole Cake like he did with Dressrosa.

Hahaha.
Namifags BTFO.
We namizou now

... Well... I'm still going to mastrubate to this...

being longdragged

You mean if he Does drag it out. Dressrosa took about a year too. With luck, we'd be back in Wano after like 70 chapters.

my nigga that's gay

Reminder that Jinbei is a great character and will join the crew this arc.

oooo
ooooh
oboi boiboibiobobob
oboi oda
oda u
oooo
oda u boi
S H E A C U T E
H E A C U T E
E A C U T E
A C U T E
C U T E
U T E
T E
E

user you did it?
did you cum to this?
i seriously want to now.

>Dressrosa took about a year too
you mean 2 years

Unless Oda throws a curveball like he did all the way back at the end of Alabasta. Jinbe will join the Straw Hats as their martial artist.

>Dressrosa took about a year too
It took 2 and a half years. That's about as long as everything from Shabondy to the Timeskip.

Even then the arcs between Shabondy and timeskip had split itself up into separate arcs.

Shabondy > Amazon Lily > Impel Down > Marineford War > Aftermate

>shabondy

I really hope he doesn't. Jinbe is a shit character.

With any luck Big Mom will kill him during this arc for drama.

kill yourself my man

UNNNNNNF
UUNUNFNNNNNFNNFNFN
UUUUUHHGHHHHNNNFFFFFFFFFFFFdaszz

Man, I don't know what my brain was thinking there. I even knew that there was 52 weeks in a year and Dressrosa had about a 100 chapters and I still said 1 year. My bad, guys.

It's ok, people want to block some bits of Dressrosa out. Rebecca for example.

Dressrosa was longer than the whole of East Blue and felt even longer.

I'm hoping Sanji fights Reige/Reiju at some point because he doesn't see her as a woman.

You're stupid. He will fight big mom

He'll fight himself and his love for Pudding - animated by Big Mom's fruit powers.

I hope that happens as well, I just think Sanji completely dropping his chivalry schtich around his nee-san would be a fun bit.

Luffy will probably fight Big Mom, Sanji will probably fight his dad or older brothers.

It would betray all this character is about.

I can see him breaking the rule momentarily, though. Mainly against BM because of some Pudding shit related.

Sanji still refuses to marry her. Wait and see what happens nigga

Hah.

Honestly, it wasn't even that. My mind was functioning but my brain decided to just ignore the functioning. My excuse is that I had just woken up. Have a Best Bro pic.

Nah. I was joking. I don't have time for that right now. I found a dickless version, though. For later.

I'm not sure it would betray his character at all to be honest, from the start he's obviously going to act differently around Reiju, I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't respect her as a woman at all. It'll be either that or he's terrified of her.

Pudding is not real.
Sanji would not break his chivalry for a girl he just met. The nigga didn't break it for Robin who was in danger why would he do it for some random girl? Are u even reading one piece nigga?

i was going to masturbate to your response.

>pudding is not real
She's as real as your denial SANAFAG BTFO

u mirin' brah?

I really like how characters look like in Burning Blood, they finally nailed the look.

The demo was fun, too.

Amazing i have to say

>he is right so I will call him a sanafag
Pudding not being real is a theory faggot. But the other stuff I said is true. Only because I call you out on your retardness doesn't mean I'm a sanafag.
>MUH boogeyman he is after me
Lel

Dude, it's all (very tiring) shitpost.

N-noone here actually defend their "pairings", right?