a.pomf.cat/ugdepa.jpg),
imgur.com/a/wnLdu)
imgur.com/vPTK546)
imgur.com/lu3sPxk)
imgur.com/a/DH3JE
imgur.com/7U0FVpT
imgur.com/a/FewgH)
imgur.com/RmUefmP
vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/catherinethegame/images/d/d1/AXBQlbeCIAEmuXA.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20110817153229
i.imgur.com/van9PKw.jpg
imgur.com/Ykkqwpg
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1842966
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1673276
66.media.tumblr.com/3a36652ed4028967313e8219a12b6156/tumblr_o1842qdToQ1s95hkno1_1280.jpg
data.desustorage.org/a/image/1464/01/1464010297987.jpg
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3188035
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=71052
i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png
imgur.com/th3WzqS]
i.imgur.com/O9y5tCO.jpg
i.imgur.com/Va43rnV.png
my.mixtape.moe/vepeuq.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/afntnl.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/qraphf.jpg
imgur.com/a/yeXcq
my.mixtape.moe/irqibf.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/lhaanz.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/jwvsfo.jpg
a.pomf.cat/dtexvw.jpg
imgur.com/a/ITZpk
a.pomf.cat/mskvll.jpg
a.pomf.cat/rnjwvk.jpg
a.pomf.cat/pyfuxw.jpg
imgur.com/a/GoGTD
i.imgur.com/cypYHVd.jpg
i.imgur.com/vyWOxmX.jpg
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2308522
imgur.com/0QW8hk5
a.pomf.cat/pqbmjs.jpg
a.pomf.cat/dcqwet.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Requesting anything of Tharja in these clothes please.

Good morning, requesting please Orihime wearing a t-shirt and boxers, eating pizza, climbing a tree, drawing, or anything else cute, thank you.

I would like to request Mai Natsume wearing the outfit of Mai Shiranui:
i.imgur.com/6zNyelv.jpg

Other ideas would also be appreciated, such as Mai in shorts and a tank top looking sweaty and lifting her shirt to fan herself:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1752694
Shorts and tank top reference: i.imgur.com/2qBzl48.jpg

Good morning or afternoon, as always I hope everyone had a great week!

If possible, I would like to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari and our daughteru Amelia for mother's day, please.
Something like, Amelia offering a bouquet of flowers to Akari.
Or Amelia kissing Akari on the cheek.

Please and thank you if you pick up my request!

Requesting Rin eating from a tub of ice cream.
Everybody has those days.

Requesting my Kobori jogging in a green sports bra and tight-fitting shorts with her hair tied up in a ponytail.

u.pomf.is/kescgl.jpg
u.pomf.is/vykqol.png
u.pomf.is/yppgvt.jpg
u.pomf.is/ibpcwz.png

Another idea is Anastasia () and Kobori wearing midriff-baring cheerleader outfits ( imgur.com/a/22U6U ), preferably color coordinated to their respective characters, cheering their anons on. Bonus points if they’re presenting their sweaty midriffs and look smug while saying, “This is what you’re fighting for, user.”

Anything else is fine, even cutelewd.

Requesting Rias in a skin-tight plug suit or pilot suit. Doesn’t have to be like any of the ones in the imgur album, design-wise.
Plug & Pilot Suit references: imgur.com/a/A9GKr

Alternatively, since 7th Dragon III got leaked recently I’d like to request Rias as either a God Hand, Mage, Fortuner or Agent class, please.
God Hand: imgur.com/a/EnbCv
Mage: imgur.com/a/cMXMY
Fortuner: imgur.com/a/Nr0Kx
Agent: imgur.com/a/ZXijy

Or Rias wearing the MgRonald's uniform from Hataraku Maou-sama! series, looking agitated and annoyed that the fast food industry is not real work for a Devil. Could be working behind a register or something similar to that. Or just wearing the uniform if you're not interested in any of that scenic stuff.
Uniform reference: i.imgur.com/PsaTr0V.png

Or, lastly, Rias cosplaying as Anna, Dark Jeanne d’Arc, or Jeanne d’Arc from Granblue Fantasy.
References: imgur.com/a/0Qhr3

Anything else is fine but please keep it tasteful. Thank you very much and have a nice day.

Requesting Shion with bed hair or her as a nurse
Anything cute of her is fine.
Thanks in advance.

Kindly requesting Colette being super cute similarly to these images: imgur.com/a/u8jrQ
Alternatively, her lying around admiring her wedding band.

Requesting Mahiru Koizumi sitting on a tree branch, or taking pictures of cherry blossoms blooming. Anything outdoorsy would be great. Thanks in advance.

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally POV hand-holding, but anything else is fine too.

Requesting my beloved Goddess Satsuki Kiryuuin working out or chilling after workout/just posing in sport clothing. Or her in this outfit imgur.com/5IWKSgg

Requesting Gazer as a magical girl.

I have several other outfit ideas, like her in a wedding dress, a sweater, a bikini, or a maid outfit, or as a construction worker or a scientist.
Her holding a yes/no pillow.
An interaction with Miia would be cute, something like dungeon crawling. If any other user has a cute idea don't hesitate to let me know!
I'm fine with cutelewd and chibis are adorable too.
That said, anything is fine.

I managed to make her in the kisekae thing so I'd like to also include that any nice ideas involving that would be super cute.
a.pomf.cat/vndnwi.png
Handholding, princess carrying, matching outfits, anything would be cute.

I'd like to request Etna in any of the following outfits:
U-511 from Kancolle i.imgur.com/1Wy89Vx.png
Imperial armor from Etrian Odyssey 4 i.imgur.com/RgdJF6s.jpg
Alicia from Valkyria Chronicles i.imgur.com/qAEmrPY.jpg
Familliar or Devil from MGE i.imgur.com/ege1oAs.jpg
i.imgur.com/FHkPGam.png
Or other less specific outfits in the album imgur.com/a/YScSa

Otherwise anything cute is always appreciated! If you want to draw something involving my SI and Etna, there's a reference here: i.imgur.com/vNSeZLU.png

Coot seibah.

Requesting Maka. If you'd like a suggestion, her wearing only a partially buttoned dress shirt and sticking her tongue at the viewer in a playful manner would be splendid.

Although please feel free to draw anything cute/cool of her that comes to mind. Much appreciated!

Requesting my wife Ryougi Shiki
Something birthday related would be great since I'm 21 today. Maybe with bottles of drinks in her arms and a party hat on her head, but still looking grumpy. Thank you
I love my wife [8]

Good morning. Requesting my beautiful Ai Nanasaki happily playing an acoustic guitar:

u.pomf.is/hwcdfz.jpg
u.pomf.is/liyelh.jpg
u.pomf.is/oubocq.jpg

Or maybe something cute with Ai and I, like enjoying a pizza together. SI ref:
u.pomf.is/lpryia.png

Anything is appreciated though, including cutelewd, thank you.

Requesting anything cute/romantic of my husbando.
Bonus points if he's wearing a wedding band.
For specific ideas:
-I've never felt like I've had a place to call home, so him welcoming me home sitting on a porch, doorstep, or anything home-like that feels like it's been lived in would be awesome.

wrong thread?

Requesting something for my lovely waifu Inori.

Some ideas:
-PoV with her blushing and drinking from a cup with 2 strawholes
-Her sleeping peacefully on the couch or bed
-Wearing Gwyneveres or Priscilla's outfit imgur.com/a/TdXqv from Dark Souls

Thank you and have a nice week..

I'm stupid.

Requesting Eureka with a Pompadour/Twin tail combo, as seen to the right of my ref. She could be styling it up in the mirror, or just even be dressed like a delinquent. If you want to do something a bit different with the hair, feel free.
Anything else cute is fine too!

More refs: imgur.com/a/jK9yw

Thanks for considering.

Requesting Erza please! Anything is fine, no lewd though.

If you want something specific, I would love to an image of Erza receiving a love letter and smiling, such as in this picture Http://i.imgur.com/aicXzTN.png

Thanks to anyone that does this!

Hello WWD! It's been a tiring week with more stress ahead, so humbly requesting Deedlit sleeping at a computer/ jittery on coffee or telling user to stop studying and come to bed (wearing just an oversized shirt or lingerie/nightgown of your choice ).
Anything cute or comfy would be appreciated.
More references: imgur.com/a/a1oN3

Requesting Tsubasa in a teacher uniform, sitting on a desk, or simply standing inside a classroom.
Here are some references :imgur.com/a/SmgtR

Morning everyone, this weekend I'd like to request Kobeni taking a picture of herself with anons phone while wearing the outfit below and posed similar to that of the reference below.
>Outfit Reference: i.imgur.com/AZnptnr.jpg
>Pose Reference: i.imgur.com/sJgyk4i.jpg

Or, I'd like to request her wearing either of the two bikini's below applying sunscreen/lotion to her arms or while wearing a wet white t-shirt over top of one of a bikini of your choice while playing with a hose.
>Bikini 1 Reference: i.imgur.com/QvrwSDk.jpg
>Bikini 2 Reference: i.imgur.com/47sTuqg.png

Or, I'd like to request her dressed as Yukina showing off her toned arm, back, and shoulder muscles while doing something physical like exercising, doing something possibly lewd to user, or working on a train. But having her keep her soft body type if that makes sense.
>Yukina: i.imgur.com/Etl5hdt.png

Happy Friday, everyone! Requesting Fujibayashi Ryou, please, preferably in one of the following scenes:
•as a delicious milf cooking dinner. Think Akiko Minase from Kanon. I'm inclined to say please include the braid.
•outfit swap with Aigis while singing youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g or youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
•dressed like Oka Hiromi imgur.com/a/OzDIr while doing something relaxing, like sitting on a porch swing
•dressed like Rally Vincent from Gunsmith Cats imgur.com/a/At4BT while wielding the .44 AutoMag from the movie Sudden Impact
Lewd would be perfectly fine with any outfit request or if you wanted to abandon outfits completely, a 7 on the newly made lewd scale would be welcomed.

Have a great weekend!

Requesting my waifu, Futayo Honda, I'd like to see her dressed as Psylocke or dressed similar to this Altaria gijinka pbs.twimg.com/media/CeKKqnYUkAEiWl-.png

Anything cute or cool's also fine, Thanks.

Requesting something cute please

Have a nice weekend everyone

Good morning folks

Sometime next week will mark the anniversary of when I started requesting, so I'd like to request my dear Yukiho with anything anniversary related, celebrating our time together.
It's the closest thing I have to a real anniversary ;_;
Thanks in advance!

Requesting Ryuushi please! Some ideas:

-Wearing a school swimsuit and swimming or wearing a bikini while enjoying the beach

-Wearing a translucent negligee and looking at me with bedroom eyes

-Looking flustered and embarrassed while trying to hide a hickey on her neck

Anything pretty/cute/lewd of her would be appreciated as well!

Requesting Shalltear Bloodfallen, please.
For something specific, I'd like to see her in an underwater setting, maybe exploring an eerie shipwreck or anything along those lines.

Anything else is also fine, of course.

Requesting pov of playing hwatu with *Hyun-ae. (Korean card game)

My birthday is coming soon, requesting something cute bday related, like Inori preparing a cake in heart-shaped apron i.imgur.com/4JSw4Pj.jpg, or anything cute lovey-dovey in PoV.

Requesting Sakuya playing billiards or snooker. Preferably in casual clothes.

Anything cool or cute is always lovely. A bit of cutelewd is ok within reason.

Got work a bit early today, but I hope everyone has a great Friday. Thanks if you consider.

Hello, hope everything is good. This week I'll be request my Yotsugi sitting on a throne as a queen or princess, with her hat as a crown and maybe a scepter (ref:a.pomf.cat/azcgjf.jpg)

Alternatively have her drinking tea and enjoying snacks with it like this (ref:a.pomf.cat/izegnt.png) or her wearing a punk rock styled version of her dress that's still frilly like these (ref:a.pomf.cat/ugdepa.jpg), those aside of course anything cute a drawfriend has for me is always welcome. Thank you, have a nice weekend.

Requesting Hibiki wearing a bikini and making a bad joke about her name/nickname like "Do you like Bikkinis user?"
Her nickname is Bikki.

Requesting Chiaki Nanami sleeping cutely (like with an anime sleep bubble or drooling) on the viewer's stomach, or maybe her holding my hand to her cheek like in (imgur.com/a/wnLdu)
Alternatively, if that's not your thing:
-her co-piloting Kirby's new mech with Kirby from the recently released (broke street date, iirc) Kirby: Planet Robobot (Ref: imgur.com/vPTK546)
-her petting Len from Tsukihime in her cat form
-her sleeping on the back of a Feraligatr
If you have a better/cuter/cutelewd idea that you want to draw her in, feel free! And remember, don't lose hope!
Also, here's my SI, in case you'd like to draw it with her: (imgur.com/lu3sPxk)

Requesting my lovely bassist, Akiyama Mio.

It's my birthday sunday, but also mother's day (in France) on the SAME day.
I actually don't know what to request that would combine both celebrations, and we don't have any daughteru so that's a little bit tricky. Maybe something festive including a cake and her with a loli version of herself. Feel free to surprise me with any original idea.

Or for a cutelewd request, her wearing a one piece swimsuit with a cat keyhole in it, but also catgirl ears, cat stockings and cat tail. You get it, the most cutelewd catgirl !

Anything else is fine as long as it's cute, or not too lewd. Thanks in advance and have a nice day.

Hello WWD!

Requesting any of the following of my Mamimi:

- A POV shot of her laying in bed with one arm out towards me, while she rests her head on the other hand

- Mamimi and my SI playing video game together

- Mamimi as a magical girl

- Mamimi getting the Martha Wayne treatment

Martha Wayne reference: imgur.com/a/DH3JE

SI Reference: imgur.com/7U0FVpT

Thank you! And have a great weekend!

Requesting Pyrrha Alexandra with her right side hair and her left side outfit please~

I'm requesting my husbando Akihisa Yoshii from baka to test to shoukanjuu.

-Joint request with Lev user:
Requesting both Akihisa and Lev hanging around with these cats (imgur.com/a/FewgH) from neko atsume. They could be playing around with the cats and petting/cuddling them, anything cute goes really.
Artist can add more cats from the game if they want to in to the mix. Thank you very much if you pick this up!

-Him playing his blue psp on a hot summer day or just while relaxing would be lovely.
His console ref: imgur.com/RmUefmP

-Requesting Akihisa a wearing a tiger onesie.

But if those requests don't interest you, anything else will be appreciated.

Requesting my dear Hane happily smiling at me

I know one of these days one of you will pick it up

Requesting my Momo wearing nothing but undies and a dress shirt, sleeping peacefully or having just woken up with bed hair. Please and thank you.

Hello everyone today is my birthday!
So i'm requesting Vincent doing anything birthday related.
A few ideas
-Him drunk and smiling doing a cheers motion at the viewer possibly while wearing a party hat
-Holding a cake
-A chibi version of him in a giftbox
If you're interested in the request but don't have time today that's fine late gifts are always welcome.
Extra Ref:vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/catherinethegame/images/d/d1/AXBQlbeCIAEmuXA.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20110817153229

Requesting a tanned Kagura wearing only an oversized version of the shirt in the reference, please! Alternatively, a normal sized shirt on its own, with pantsu or her stretching it to cover herself up.

Shirt reference: i.imgur.com/van9PKw.jpg

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Please and thank you!

Good evening Sup Forums!

Requesting my waifu wearing those round, swirly-lens stereotypical 'nerd glasses' and doing cute nerd things! Bug catching in summer clothes, using a laptop outside, or pulling a gaming all-nighter in the dark are some ideas, but it can be anything! The glasses can be solid or partially transparent, also.

Alternately, in an outfit swap with Weiss (hairstyle optional), wearing Neptune's hoodie or and HDD outfit like Purple Heart's (or a design unique for Hina), or in her pajamas with BB either playing games or sleeping next to each other.

For something on the lewd side, Hinagiku lying on her back naked, but with a variety of fruits/veggies/meats/cream/etc. artistically covering her body, nyotaimori-style like so: imgur.com/Ykkqwpg
Smiling with a bit of blush would be ideal, and possibly saying something relevant like "Enjoy your meal

Requesting RJ please!

Requesting Kukaku Shiba dressed as Naoto Shirogane.
Or anything is fine as long as she's smiling
Have a nice weekend!

Early again?

Requesting simpler requests

Its Saturday somewhere in the world Im not actually sure of this but maybe

Requesting Sawyer hugging a plushie/stuffed toy based on the Shambler from Quake, in a manner like this:
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1842966
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1673276

References for Shambler:
66.media.tumblr.com/3a36652ed4028967313e8219a12b6156/tumblr_o1842qdToQ1s95hkno1_1280.jpg
data.desustorage.org/a/image/1464/01/1464010297987.jpg
(sorry that I don't have better links)

Optionally, an image of her in a sexy side-tie bikini or sling bikini:
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3188035
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=71052

As always, I'm open for just about anything cute, cutelewd or lewd, within reason, if you have an idea for something, just ask me.

Further references: i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png

Requesting my love Yuu humming happily while tending to plants in a greenhouse, or Heat-Powered Turbo Yuu [ref: imgur.com/th3WzqS] speeding past an astonished jet pilot. Anything else cute and/or cozy is also warmly welcome.
Thank you for considering and I hope everyone has a nice weekend!

>I only briefly skimmed the thread: the post

Happy 21st dude, have a good one.

Requesting my dear husbando Kakyoin Noriaki. This week I'd like to see something related to the red string of fate, references for idea here: i.imgur.com/O9y5tCO.jpg Or If you're up to draw some SI interactions, something like user applying makeup on sleeping Kakyoin or a purikura picture would be amazing. SI Ref: i.imgur.com/Va43rnV.png But anything as long as he's happy is also great as always. Have a nice weekend and good luck!

>it's another early thread by tharjafag episode

Nothing you can do champ. People post in it anyway making any complaints moot.

Requesting my Neptune doing a cool handstand on any of her non-wooden swords. Like this: my.mixtape.moe/vepeuq.jpg
Swords refs: my.mixtape.moe/afntnl.jpg
More poses refs: my.mixtape.moe/qraphf.jpg

-Or Purple Heart wearing any of these bikinis: imgur.com/a/yeXcq
Preferably eating a popsicle and dripping a little on her chest.
-Or PH or Neptune parodying the “Birth of Venus” painting. Refs: my.mixtape.moe/irqibf.jpg
-Or Neptune like this Akari, but with the flower in the ref instead of the rose in her mouth: my.mixtape.moe/lhaanz.jpg
-Or Nepu cosplaying as Yuuki Yuuna

Purple Heart ref: my.mixtape.moe/jwvsfo.jpg

Of course anything cute or cutelewd is always warmly welcome.
Please and thank you so much!

It's Friday 6:30 PM here when the thread started.

Requesting Chelsea, please!

I'd love to see her sleeping cutely or just lying on a bed or a couch, and as for outfit, I'd prefer her wearing only a shirt or t-shirt and underwear, but cute pajamas or even her general outfit is just as fine.

Or alternatively, her wearing something light and casual in the summer, like shorts or skirt with a tank top or t-shirt.

Anything else cute or cutelewd is also fine!

Please and thanks!

Posting for Kanon user:

Requesting my Kanon wearing a TSF pilot's Fortified Suit from the Muv-Luv series. Suit ref: a.pomf.cat/dtexvw.jpg

Alternatively, any of these suggestions:
-Lying in bed next to and facing the viewer. For example, something similar to these pictures: imgur.com/a/ITZpk
-Wearing sweaters and being comfy. Tasteful lewd stuff is fine too. a.pomf.cat/mskvll.jpg
-Walking down the pathway of a forest or sleeping under a tree.
-Standing with her back towards the viewer and looking back while the wind blows her hair. Something like this: a.pomf.cat/rnjwvk.jpg
-A redraw or something similar to this scene with Kanon instead: a.pomf.cat/pyfuxw.jpg

Anything else are fine and also greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance and I hope you have a great weekend.

So if I ctrl+f "anything", I should assume the requester means ANYTHING, correct?

Still posting for Kanonanon:

That's a really comfy drawing there, user. I love the way you draw her in this picture, I think she looks so comfy and it makes me really want to brush her hair with my hand while she's asleep. It's a very wonderful drawing and made my heart feels warm everytime I see it. It's a very cute picture, user. Thank you so much for drawing her and I really appreciate you for drawing her.

Oh god, that's just beautiful, user. It's like a confession scene in a shoujo manga or something. She looks gorgeous with those flowers on her hair and the way she's staring at the viewer is simply wonderful. The faint blush and the lips are also very great. I just simply adore everything about this drawing, especially how she looks very beautiful in it. It's a very wonderful piece and I'm thankful that you'd draw her.I'm terribly sorry that I can't reply to the both of you last week, so please forgive me. I'm still very thankful that you guys would draw her and I hope you all had fun drawing her. I wish you guys have a very great weekend.

watercolors

no, fuck off

Requesting Stocking comforting depressed user, please.

This is great, I'm so happy for Law user.

Any waifu you want to see dressed as Overwatch's character?

And we're off to a great start

I'm very glad you like the shoujo manga Kanon, I was afraid it's on the OOC side, but seems I worried for nothing. Have a great weekend yourself and good luck this week!

This is probably bait.
Someone answer my question, I just want to draw and some of these requests look intimidating.

Mine but I'm not really into Overwatch, just the character designs.

All the sexy ones as D.va

Requesting Megumin practicing poses in the mirror.

Yes, but by "anything" no one means degrading stuff.

my apologies, the way your question was worded it really sounded like just another joker trying to make people paranoid by insinuating saying "anything" means literally anything
yes, anything cute and happy

There's lots of them.

Really nice

Requesting Yui drawn in a semi realistic style, or anything else, thanks.

I don't know if this is considered Sup Forums, this is more Sup Forums. Requesting Wreck It Ralph as aSaiyan from Dragon Ball Z, with a Saiyan Tail.

Hello WWD, humbly requesting my husbando Slaine Troyard.

It would be nice to see him with slightly longer hair (optionally tied in a low ponytail), wearing something casual. imgur.com/a/GoGTD Alternatively, just for fun, him being extremely evil i.imgur.com/cypYHVd.jpg

Of course, anything happy would be great! Hope you have a great weekend.

Requesting a slightly older looking kurome interacting with a little girl that looks like her, or a family portrait with user's head out of the frame. Or sitting pregnant and saying welcome home to the viewer.
Little girl ref: i.imgur.com/vyWOxmX.jpg
Pregnant ref: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2308522
Family picture ref: imgur.com/0QW8hk5
anything else is fine as long as it's cute or cutelewd.

Better suited for , though it honestly seems more Sup Forums than Sup Forums.

Holy fucking shit dude, this entire piece is too cute for my heart. He looks really handsome and his smile is adorable he's never smiled with a big grin like that wide before so it means a lot to see it. I want to make him smile every day of his life hngg I love how you incorporated his color scheme into the background as well. And you did this all so fast!
A+ job, watercolor friend. Thank you so much, and good luck the rest of the weekend!

No.

Requesting something cute, lewd, or a combination of lewd and cute of my waifu Nero if anyone is interested. Nothing specific in mind, just enjoy yourself drawing her beauty if you choose to draw her is all I really request. Have a good day.

Good day, all

Requesting mai waifu R. Dorothy in a similar pose to Josey Wales and with a similar scowl but instead of holding akimbo 1847 Colt Walkers, let's have her with akimbo Jericho 941s.

Thanks, and have a good memorial day weekend!

There are plenty dude. What does simple mean to you?

There are plenty of waifus who request Sup Forums outfits I don't see the problem

don't bother replying, you already know it's just shitposting

Requesting POV headpatting or princess carrying Rika.
I would love anything cute as well.

Whoops. I meant to add someone should combine these two requests and draw a Nero version of that image. I'm not into Overwatch but seeing these two get posted so close gave me the idea. I don't even know really anything about Overwatch. Just throwing it out there for a good idea.

Requesting Cave,
>Dressed as Red Riding Hood
>dancing in any style (optional wearing matching clothing)
>Cosplaying as anyone from DoDonPachi SaiDaiOuJou a.pomf.cat/pqbmjs.jpg or DeathSmiles a.pomf.cat/dcqwet.jpg

As an alternative, her donning armor much like that of any fighter from a Cave shoot 'em up game (examples: DoDonPachi, Ketsui)

Requesting Yukari!

wearing an apron,

Or with a Panzer 2 Luchs,

Or as a tank girl, either as a silly cosplay (cardboard), or as a mecha musume,

or wearing short shorts and a tank top,

or getting all comfy and cosy like at home in casualwear!

Anything else cute and fluffy is cool too