Non-whites on Sup Forums

Why do you post here? Is it just self-hatred? The memes? What drives you here?

Spic reporting in. I'd rather be an oppressed minority in a white country than live in a corrupt shithole run by my own people.

That's the beauty of /pol
It ain't yours, faggot

And by oppressed I mean eligible for lots of gibs even though I don't take them because gibs are for faggots

spic lies

you have to go back to honduras

Good point.

Pol is the last bastion of free speech. No other place will allow both leftist morons like yourself and the "politically incorrect" to share an equal part of the stage without being attacked or ostracized by the media

>Why do you post here? Is it just self-hatred? The memes? What drives you here?

What the fuck makes you think seeking the truth and not wanting to live under the control of leftists is exclusive to whites?

>spic lies
Fuck Islam
Allah sucks dick.

Mainly trolling, the lulz & entertianment. Honestly I hate all of you fuckers, but only when this place stops making me laugh will I go

Half of US flag posters are spics. All the civic nationalism, anti Europe shit makes sense when you realize this

Non white latino here. I unironically hate niggers. I live in Newark which is a majority black city in New Jersey and have to deal with niggers on a day to day basis. Everything Sup Forums says about blacks is true. I own a few properties and deliberately avoid renting it to blacks because they never return it in good condition. I have to go in and paint over all the spray paint and call an exterminator to get rid of the roaches.

Sup Forums is the main source of all my news.

Non white slav nigger here, self hatred definitely. I hate being 2nd tier "white". Literally the worst thing, you don't get the benefits of shitskins, you get the bads of being white with not much of the benefits. Fuck white people and fuck s*avs.

Colored user here. You know the drill.
I think i've stated this before but I've been on the internet far earlier than Sup Forums creations. It's always been a shit show desu. Tossing around nigger and jew slurs while playing CS was the norm. This edgy bullshit doesn't rustle my jimmies. I know who I am, what I'm about, and what I stand for.. A couple of edgy faggots who don't know much about the world yet who buy into viewing it through racial lenses doesn't unsettle me. I think its cute somedays, sad others, and sometimes I get a chuckle out of it.

I post here because an unknowable force brought me here. I learned a great deal. I've heard your cries. I've heard your concerns. The memes are dank.

See you in September Anons.
Your colored big lipped friend.
- Kek

Nigger here. It's honestly only because I hate my skin color.

i like to laugh at the misery o

f others

Abo here. I like to troll

it was alot more fun last year....

Chinese master race here, this place is entertaining.

Because you guys are super easy to troll. You're just as sensitive and twice as shrill as any SJW

>ching chong chinky chonky
Fuck off chink. Speak English.

>Sup Forums is more diverse than most political subreddits

Jew here. Mostly here for memes. That and bringing down western civilization.

I'm white and support non white kekistani

>Abo here, I am a troll

subterfuge

im half jew but very white looking. support white ethnostatism

pls b a troll

I'm oppressing you right now

It's a place where I can find honest people. I value the truth, and even though most of the stuff posted here is shit, the nuggets of truth that one finds here are worth the filth.

non-whites outnumber wh*tes on Sup Forums. Did you seriously believe this was Stormfront 2.0?

You ever notice places that are advertise as diverse are a bunch of white people with white guilt and a few vetted darkies they put on a pedestal. Never saw mother Merkel moving immigrants into her neighborhood.Sup Forums is less racist then university because it doesn't discriminate and is more open to free thought as it does not censor. Progressivism is masked racism.

The happening threads are too dank

Stop hating yourself dumbass

>what drives you
>shitposts on a Vietnamese pottery
forum
Pick one and only one.

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Indian reporting in. I unironically have Rachel Dolezal's level of racial dysphoria.

I occasionally stop in to make fun of stupid people because it makes me feel good to see that the vast majority of people are very, very dumb and believe insanely stupid shit. Coming to Sup Forums is like watching ants squirm. Just a retard tornado.

It is a funny board, only retards get offended by whatever shit is posted here

I'm integrating.

>abo here, I just smashed my petrol high face on the kb
FTFY

Hispanic here.

I think that Hispanics are the future. I'm here to observe Whites fighting their impending collapse, so that I can learn from it and spread the wisdom to future generations.

>Live in the USA
>Where you have more resources than anyone else in the world
>Can't find success

At work, Chahal allegedly disparaged female employees and job candidates, saying they got a “pussy pass” if they moved forward in the interview process and passing bikini photos of one candidate around the office. When Khraibut protested, Chahal responded in a Skype chat that it was “research bro.” According to the complaint, he told male employees who were having a hard day that they were “on PMS,” called himself “the Indian Brad Pitt,” made frequent references to his penis, calling it “whipping out the 14 incher,” called Khraibut “a terrorist” and referred to ISIS as his “people.”

I'm white hehe but third worlder and I know people who aren't much white that visit this place just to get some redpills.

It's called politically incorrect not /white people/.

I like the drama user, the politics in my country is fucking boring (just killings, drugs, corrupt politicians every single time)

Here in Sup Forums its like I step in freakin TWILIGHT ZONE! Here's whats fun:

-SUBVERSION IS ON-GOING and freakin America too blind to mind it.
-Europe is lost to migrant muslim hordes.

-Degradation of Western Society and Christian principles in our very own eyes:
Sodomite-marriage - Satanic in Nature
Abortion - Satanic in Nature
Immorality of women -Satanic in Nature
White genocide is also very clear.

And other some topic too many to mention like race-mixing with the disgusting negroes etc.

Unless you're trying to learn how to lose and cower until you're too weak to fight back, you're not going to learn very much. White people are cowards that would rather talk and delay and delay and delay. They will never, ever stand up for themselves or die for anything. Modern day people are all comfortable and can lead happy, fat lives. So why die for anything?

That's why lazy fat fuck whites will die out while the hungrier, stronger brown people will win.

>why do you post here?

The memes, the racism, the news. Just because I'm a shitskin doesn't mean I can't hate niggers and degeneracy. I'm a pretty agreeable dude irl and get along with every race. Only those close to me know how far right my political views are.

I'm here because I like to have a place for meet the different types of views in different countries.
Also, good memes.

In second the other user, stop hating yourself fuckhead. Better yourself, and society

hrc funded antifa

Hillary, who long during the campaign trail condemned “dark-money” Super-PACs, has funneled over 800K from her Campaign over to one of these very same outfits. It has been revealed that the failed presidential candidate’s Super-PAC, “Onward Together”, is heavily backing “resistance” and Alt-Left extremist groups such as ANTIFA.

In building investigations, Daily Caller first discovered that Hillary transferred a mass sum of money from her campaign over to Onward Together:

Clinton transferred $800,000 from her failed 2016 presidential campaign to Onward Together shortly before announcing the group’s launch in May, documents the campaign filed with the FEC reveal.

Now, today, it has been revealed by Offended America exactly where that money is going:

Daily Caller reached out to five different Antifa linked groups, and only one was willing to deny donations from Onward Together. Soros-linked group, Indivisible, denied receiving financial support from Clinton or Onward Together.

“Onward Together has not given any financial support to us,” Helen Kalla, an Indivisible spokesperson, wrote to Daily Caller.

Kalla added that Clinton’s group has “been amplifying and highlighting our work through their digital networks,” which she explained has consisted of “retweeting [Indivisible], and they’ve highlighted our work via their emails to their list too.”

>Non-whites
you mean people you exclude using the one-drop rule?

De donde eres guebon?

not everybody here is from stormfront that hates niggers and spics even if they are decent people you know

I'll take god-fearing third world Christians over the mudslimes any day, senior.

>gibs are for faggots

you can stay.

Because in the end, nationalism is for all nations. And to be honest, I'd rather have a white nationalist tell me what he really thinks about me then some limpwrist low-test passive aggressive shitlib alternate in-between patronizing me and envying me.

There is a huge contingent of the white population that actively pursues the genocide of their own race, and yet it surprises you that there are people who might sympathize with a group who just wants to have a homeland and preserve their people?

You must be actually be retarded.

captcha: university close

>/pol
you gotta go back or lurk moar, choose one.

I'd like to intifada her west bank if you get my meaning ;^)

I just hate niggers

Sup Forums usually breaks the important news faster than actual news outlets, and don't rest until the truth is out.

You're kidding? Political affiliations aside (I'm also a proponent of gassing the kikes and all that), this is Sup Forums, and this board is also about being triggered by non whites...

Chink here, I like to post about anything without having real life consequences

I hate communism

>67 posts
>61 ids

So only 6 people posted, MonkaS

>He hasn't realized Sup Forums is satire.
Point and laugh folks.
Point and laugh.

I'm chicano. I was redpilled back in 2013. Came from reddit after hearing of this dark, weird place. Ever since then when I return to reddit, especially non niche subreddits, it seems so fake and artificial. Only the popular and echoe voices are heard everything else is censored.
I even shilled for DJT because I could feel the fake film around reddit and rl starting to shake.

i consider americans to be non white, I firmly believe in the one drop rule (invented by an american mongrel, the irony.....), why do you come here? you are at fault for the current state of the world?
dont give me the "a few jews at the top dont represent a full counttry" shitty cop out, your kind put up with it back when it was fixable, before and shortly after ww2, but you didnt care, and you didnt care that your kike vile president eisenh*wer genocided innocent German children and women, and had concentration camps for German heroes...
Ofc you dont care! YOu just care about buying your shitty KFC or burger king meal and watching netflix, while the jewry in your country deestabilizes and destroys other nations around the world, and yet you have the nerve to cry for 9/11. Fucking retarded americans, this is why I dont care about america getting blacked, you deserve it for destroying a future for the white race, and Japan as well.

I also find your obsession with white purity to be retarded, you are not aryan, you are not even white, you are a mutt, with NIGGER, ABONIGGER, JEWISH and Euro blood. You will never be white, and even if you are 100% euro as your shitty 23andme claims you dont fit anywhere, you are a mutt, and you are dangerous to the European kind.

Spic mtf reporting in, I just come on here when I'm done with cooking and cleaning, gotta take care of my parents because no one else will.
Come for the memes, stay for the bantz

>i consider americans to be non white

Well Argentina and Uruguay are whiter than USA...

you can stop vurture signalling, we all know you would never refuse a free gibs

Nothing will ever be as fun as last year user, get over it.

damn

no, urug*ay isnt whiter than anyone, their standard for white is 80% european at most, which is castizo. Also I never claimed arg*ntina was whiter, it is not, at least not currently, but our whites are truly 100% white and their ancestry consist of 2 different euro ethnicities at most, i still know some people who are 100% of Spanish descent , same with Italian. Even Germans and Poles who came in very small numbers are even less prone to mixing because they lived away in their own colonies.

Chang here.
Hoping one day we could be allies because we face the same enemies.

I'm a Mexican

I get to check [X] White on demographic surveys

And I'm right wing as fuck, shoot illegals on sight tier, Sup Forums is where I feel at home, I feel like the rest of society is on crazy pills

That's nice. You still have to go back, mongrel.

The truth faggot

k--kek is that you?!

>we face the same enemies.
Such as?

Best source for world news

wow kazakstan haha say one of the lines from borat lol. i like the part of the movie when u guyz hated kikes fucking BASED

Would rather be a super minority or second class citizen in a white nation than be stuck in a place where other niggers are in charge. Seriously, have you seen Zimbabwe in the last few years? Glad I got out.

You are my ally today.

The most important question of our time; which country is truly white? Top minds tackle the question in a polite intellectual debate on this most pressing of concerns, tonight, only on Sup Forums.

uncensored information that requires logic to fully digest.

>hint: canada isn't one of them

Icelan-

jews niggers and ahmeds

Sup Forums was made to discuss japnese cartoons fucktard. This website was dedicated to glorify Asian art.

this. its fucking pathetic that its true.

im an abo.

Mexicans love europe, it's the red blooded white americans who trash eurabia

I'm a legal immigrant and I fucking hate niggers

i'd make her gaza strip