Have you every watched anything only ironically, Sup Forums?

Have you every watched anything only ironically, Sup Forums?

it's how i got into cgdct/sol and it became my favorite genre by far

>not unironically enjoying CGDCT from the start

Pretty shameful desu.

there really wasn't a lot 2002-2007

Anyone who does should leave.

No, because I don't use retarded logic to try to justify the dissonance between what I think I'll like and what I actually end up liking.

user, tell me with a straight face that Yahari S2 is unironically enjoyable, I dare you to.

>watching anything ironically
The epitome of trying to fit in.

No, I'll only watch something I genuinely enjoy.

All my animu is watched ironically

I see no reason to watch something unenjoyable.
Some anime can be low quality and have a stupid plot but still be fun to watch, doesn't make it too different from a good high quality anime that is enjoyable.

It wasn't a terrible show that would warrant watching it unironically, it was just not as good as s1 since it actually gave itself a plot/forced drama.

Galko-chan

Saw it on the front page sometime late last season, the character design interested me and each episode was so short I figured if I didn't like it, no big loss. I hadn't watched anime in years, and when I did it was stuff FLCL, Black Lagoon or Cowboy Bebop. I used to think K'On fags were on the same tier as Bronies. Now I'm burning through every CGDCT show I can find and enjoying every second of it.

reminder to lurk for 2 years before posting

Yeah, but it had some of the most forced drama I'd ever seen. Like, it was so terrible forced to the point that I actually enjoyed my anger (somewhat). It was like Nisekoi in a way, except Nisekoi knows what it is, while Yahari is actually trash and proud.

I have, years ago. I stopped sometime in 2010. Which is why I haven't been plaguing the board with rec threads every day.

Or, rather than it somehow being so terrible that you enjoyed it, which doesn't make any sense, maybe you just enjoyed it? Maybe that sense of overcoming frustration is called catharsis?

there is stuff that Sup Forums doesn't do ironically?

I'm only living ironically honestly.

Act like autist's

The second season of SAO.

this, anyone who is unironically alive is a pretentious tryhard