9/23 is just five days away

Are you prepared anons?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dates_predicted_for_apocalyptic_events
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSqPiR2EK2s
youtube.com/watch?v=v-27FGbpBk4
freedomoutpost.com/the-mystery-of-september-23-why-does-923-keep-popping-up-all-over-the-place/
youtube.com/watch?v=0sFvFVkeGVg&list=RDGMEM6ijAnFTG9nX1G-kbWBUCJAVM0sFvFVkeGVg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not really

Goddamn... Soon, fags.

quick rundown?

Going to la, should be a fun week

Nothing will happen, as usual. All the happening fags will end up choosing another future date, like 2021 because there was a cartoon about it or some shit and this will continue ad nauseaum

Nothing major will happen, it never fucking does.

No

Define "prepared"

No man can know the day or the hour.

Paying attention.

Probably just the beginning of muh seven years tribulation. Probably starts with a butterfly flapping it's wings in south kekistan.

Revelation 12 verses 1 and 2. It's about to happen over Jerusalem this coming Saturday at noon.

But signs in the heavens

seconding
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dates_predicted_for_apocalyptic_events

I have over 100lbs of salt, amongst many other things

YouTube

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSqPiR2EK2s

Almost there.

If something happens, ill shit in a diaper and eat it before we all die.

I dont think anything will happen, we've had numerous happening prediction threads before with many being wrong

This is such faggotry. These threads are obviously here to seed the consciousness for a false flag.

Everyone who was in the path of the eclipse will be saved. All those outside of the path are doomed.

The eclipse covered all of the United States. moron.

A woman cried out in pain

is this about the titor prediction about the bowling green party that he said was just a joke and deleted?

>nothing ever happens

Fast forward and... therel! Just ike it was written
>Feet on the Moon
>Clothed by the sun
>Giving birth

Hail

She will finally give birth

Kek is back, pic related. This is the video in the pic:
youtube.com/watch?v=v-27FGbpBk4

Nothing will happen.

forgot the pic. This happened yesterday, kek came back yesterday.

if it happens I'll drink and if it doesn't happen I'll drink. all for you Sup Forums!

i don't think so

awwwww thanks user :3

yes

Nothing is going to happen. You're paranoid and need to get back on your meds.

Saged

There are a bunch of people who think the rapture is about to happen. I do know that one major church guy has taken the next week off to be with his wife. All of the priests I know are ignoring it, professing more concern in earthly matters.

I'm kind of a wait and see guy. But I am paying close attention. And sending up a few question prayers. Usually the answers come back in months not days as my connection is not the best and I am pretty far down the celestial grapevine.

What got my attention was the August 21 eclipse. I'll post again about this in a moment.

mama minerva no it is not time yet

The greatest ritual in mankind's history is culminating. The great work of the mysteries is complete.

Your initials are D.R. and we are watching you now.

>zEUS
>777
a...user...

peculiar trips, it is confirmed the birth of Kek!

Uuhhh user your id and digits...

I should just copy past this but here goes again.

On August 21 of this year a total eclipse of the sun entered the continental United States on the western coast of the 33rd state of the Union ( I looked it up) - Oregon.

It traveled across the United States until it exited the continental United States just north of Charlestown SC within a couple of thousand feet of the 33 parallel.

Then 33 days later comes September 23.

All these 33 are cosmic gets. The one that really got my attention was the addition.

August 21

33 days

September 23

21 + 33 + 23

Helloooooooooooooooo Sup Forums. Somebody is ringing your doorbell!!!!!

IT'S HAPPENING

Something better fucking happen or I'll actually have to get my life together

>cant read shit
>see flag
you mongrels are beyond retarded
get a job or kill yourself nigger

Woah.

Cassini was destroyed in Saturn on the 15th. 7 days, 7 hours and 7 minutes before noon 9/23.

The prophet speaks again... What is this madness? Hath he returned from his slumber?

Going fairly innawoods to my folks place (with muh guns ofc) on the evening of the 22nd, it being a Friday and all. Just in case the prophecy is true, and shit does indeed hit the fan. At least I'll have a fighting chance if society crumbles overnight.

WE ARE WATCHING YOU!

spoopy

>needs Kek to confirm undeniable fact

>TFW September 23rd rolls around with nothing happening so you're gonna have to go out and file your taxes or whatever the fuck well put together people do.

uh... goys?

nothin going to happen. Its obvious people only voted for trump to see the world burn. It's so painfully obvious. And how incredibly selfish of you people to vote this way. You dont realize how many fellow Americans and other humans on this planet you hurt. Please grow up. Humanity needs you to get your shit together.

whatever the fuck this image is, it's glorious. I'm not reading all that shit though

And the rest of the world wasn't.

The crazy thing is in early 2024 a second total eclipse enters in Texas and goes out in Maine. It's not exactly seven years but it's pretty close.

Solar eclipse of the sun is supposed to be god's jusdgment on the nations. Curious that God picked the most powerful nation to cast his sigil upon.

Solar eclipses of the moon are A sign of god's judgement on Israel (or the church depending on who you talk to).

In 1980 a connection was made with an Entity named Ra. They (he) stated that we were at the end of a third 25,000 year cycle and that the harvest was about to happen.

This information may be read at lawofone.info.

It is s good read and I suggest it to Sup Forums as to Ra's statement on what habbened to the soul called Hitler. You guys might find that interesting.

So what is the harvest? It's kind of a decision point for souls. If you are enlightened enough you are harvested to advance to the next density (fourth) from this density of conciousness (third).

Ra stated in the first cycle there were no advancements and everybody repeated. In the second cycle there were about one hundred and fifty.

Have you ever wondered why there are now more humans on this planet than ever before? That is because so many souls want to be here right now for this event. We can't remember ( aren't allowed by the law of free will) but we all made the decision to be here now.

Anyway you have some reading to do if you are interested.

Good luck.

>humanity needs us to get pur Shir together
>meanwhile a child sex slave in China just finished making Jamal's $300 sneakers for 22 cents.
Yeah Its us who need to pick up the pieces.
>t.mixed kid

>Anything happening on a Saturday

Are you people retarded? It's the Sabbath.

Humanity isn't worth saving, let the world burn

>watch the 5 min video the user posted earlier
>look at my locked phone screen
>ride the lightning is showing on it
>haven't used my music player today
>your post
>my captcha

If nothing happens again I swear on me fookin mum m89...

Nothing's gonna happen. Nothing ever happens.

Maybe the 23rd is when they official declare war? Everything is in place literally just one person needs to pull the trigger

Planned almost. After all those years in space.

What was Cassini? An attack? A signal? There is supposedly a council of Saturn of higher density entities that protects this solar system from outside forces. The fourth density entity Jesus supposedly asked permission to come to earth from the council of Saturn. His mission was to spread the message of light and Love of the creator of this creation.

I don't know how Cassini could be anything other than a signal to higher density beings on Saturn. Time being an elelement to be recognized by them. 7 7 7 you say.......

Enough ramblings. Go read.

Lawofone.info

Are you retarded

>enters in texas
it enters in Mexico dude

A knock on the door of the pit.

This is the third thread with some amazing gets.

Banking on doing the right thing everyday.
That's my prophecy.

You better be knocking on wood as hard as your fat knuckles can muster, then, friendo

/x/ will help and even contest this with argument, Sup Forums is still too green for this. Ignorance has always existed, but the bias of the father is still imparted on the son.
We'll see each other soon. ;)

freedomoutpost.com/the-mystery-of-september-23-why-does-923-keep-popping-up-all-over-the-place/

We did this literally two years ago.

I've seen multiple 7 gets today. 7 is a magical number

I think he meant totality. But it remains to be seen what God means by this. Lore has it that a total eclipse of the sun is god's judgement on the nations.

what the hek, thats spooops

If you are using the bible as your reference for the 21st century you are a child and need to grow up.

Truth I'll look into it but being American I have a an americentric view of this. American have a lot to answer for. I think God will judge us harshly. We are all guilty of tremendous crimes we now nothing about but have been committed for us withe tacit approval of our tax dollars.

LMFAO!

Lucifer ain't so bad guys, I promise.

Haha I know, right? I'd take a global deluge over getting my trainwreck life back together any day. Plus I'll be a hero after everyone turns to the boy who cried "happening!"

this is too good, there has to be a way of seeing Sup Forums numbers as they happen and then pressing post on the right time.

man you losers literally come out of nowhere I am sorry u haven't been saved yet but seriously god is real man ask for forgiveness how the fuck do you think a book could stand the test of time. it has all your answers but you being a dude on the side saying "GODS NOT REAL" to people that believe in it its like fuck off seriously why are u here go to bed dude stop reading pol and start reading the bible guarantee your life will improve

youtube.com/watch?v=0sFvFVkeGVg&list=RDGMEM6ijAnFTG9nX1G-kbWBUCJAVM0sFvFVkeGVg

im glad that day lands on a saturday so i can be here when all the nothing happens and the next big happening date is revealed!

Nothing will happen. Kek told me so.

I have grown up. And have seen evidence of the creator in other places than the Bible. That there are two paths: the Path of Service to Others and the Path of Service to Self. Both paths lead to the creator.

Our little corner of tail end of the spiral arm of the Milky Way galaxy has been segregated from the wider creation for the education of third density beings. The segregation however is not perfect. And there are positive (Service to Others) and negative (service to Self) entities vying for our attention. The negative entities go by the name the Orion group as in the constellation Orion.

But something is coming and I fear people are woefully (from a spiritual standpoint) unprepared.

Such is life.

DELET THIS

>tfw saturn's return ends in december

God please pour out your reckoning into the normies of earth.

Cool. Have fun leaving your life in the (((hands of the lord))) instead of taking initiative and realizing god is within us all. You reach out to look for answers when all you had to do was observe the silence and look inside.

> Orion group.

The new space capsul that NASA is developing is called Orion isn't it? Guess you know which side they allegiance lies.

>quick rundown?

Nothing's happening.

>88
i'll consider this

>zEUS
>777
Witnessed as well.

Actually I am doing exactly this for this is what I know know with my heart. God is within. That is why we pray. I pray for his help when I take the initiative that I make my decisions for the right reason. God's creation is all around us. I literally stand on the living earth, drink the living waters and breath the living air.

And every person is literally a child of God whom I will treat as such if they know it or not. And in all things Jesus is my guide and example.

It is a paradox that reaching can also be looking in!

Sighs in silence

Yes. This was of significance

Rod and Ring

Nothing will happen, as usual.